Is Smiler in prison?
Marvin Sebourn
2017-04-20 19:36:53 UTC
Smiler, I just wanted to check and see if there was anything I can send you. I know that you have been in Federal Prison for nearly two years, after the FBI snagged you up for violations against the Internet Crime Control Commission. I’m sorry not to have noticed about your incarceration earlier, but I missed it somehow. What would you like to have that I can send you in prison? Razor blades? Hacksaw blades? A woman? Women? A KJV Bible?

I realized that you had been selected for prison when I ran into an old post, dated 20 April, 2015. Joe Bruno threatened nearly everyone here, but selected you for special treatment.

Here is the post of Joe Bruno in the thread “You Atheists Might Choose to Be Careful what you say” 4/20/15. Twp years ago today!

Joe Bruno: “From this moment on, I will be closely scrutinizing your comments. If I find anything that appears to border on the illegal, I will file a criminal complaint.
There is a body called the Internet Crime Control Commission.They collect reports and evidence on possible violations of law on the internet.If they find any which appear to be illegal, they refer the matter to the FBI or other law enforcement authority for action.

I've already filed 4 of these complaints. THE ONE ON SMILER WAS THE MOST RECENT”. (EMPHASIS MINE)
I understand that Joe had you bagged up for being a wise ass and telling the truth.
Is that correct?

Marvin Sebourn
***@ao.com
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-20 19:40:09 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
[...]
Okay, listen. Your little puppet show seeking attention is getting way out of hand.

They should have the internet psychiatric unit putting you into their local care ward by now ...
JTEM
2017-04-28 22:47:09 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
Okay, listen. Your little puppet show seeking
attention is getting way out of hand.
I'm sure glad that your *Real* name is "Saint Else Ware,"
else people who be having a solid laugh at your stupid
hypocrisy...

You really dodged a bullet there, didn't you?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/160097172233
viva padrepio
All atheists should be in prison.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-21 11:10:27 UTC
Smiler, I just wanted to check and see if there was anything I can send y=
ou. I know that you have been in Federal Prison for nearly two years, after=
the FBI snagged you up for violations against the Internet Crime Control C=
ommission. I=E2=80=99m sorry not to have noticed about your incarceration e=
arlier, but I missed it somehow. What would you like to have that I can sen=
d you in prison? Razor blades? Hacksaw blades? A woman? Women? A KJV Bible?
Some men? Boys? :-D
=20
I realized that you had been selected for prison when I ran into an old p=
ost, dated 20 April, 2015. Joe Bruno threatened nearly everyone here, but s=
elected you for special treatment.=20
=20
Here is the post of Joe Bruno in the thread =E2=80=9CYou Atheists Might C=
hoose to Be Careful what you say=E2=80=9D 4/20/15. Twp years ago today!
=20
Joe Bruno: =E2=80=9CFrom this moment on, I will be closely scrutinizing y=
our comments. If I find anything that appears to border on the illegal, I w=
ill file a criminal complaint.=20
There is a body called the Internet Crime Control Commission.They collect=
reports and evidence on possible violations of law on the internet.If they=
find any which appear to be illegal, they refer the matter to the FBI or o=
ther law enforcement authority for action.=20
=20
I've already filed 4 of these complaints. THE ONE ON SMILER WAS THE MOST =
RECENT=E2=80=9D. (EMPHASIS MINE)
I understand that Joe had you bagged up for being a wise ass and telling =
the truth.
Is that correct?
=20
Marvin Sebourn
All atheists should be in prison.
Why? For what crime?
2017-05-04 08:25:53 UTC
[...]
And all theists should be in the fucking hell????
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Why? For what crime?
2017-04-20 23:56:04 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
[...]
Sorry to disappoint ArtyJoe, but I managed to escape capture and am hiding
out 'somewhere in the UK', far away from the clutches of the Internet
Crime Control Commission (if they are not a figment of ArtyJoe's
imagination and actually exist).

I am well supplied with razor blades and hacksaw blades but I would
appreciate it if you could kindly send me some women. I'm also well
supplied with toilet paper, so the KJV bible will not be required.

Thank you, Marvin, for your unneeded concern and many thanks, in advance,
for the women.

PS. When you say women, I hope that you don't mean the inflatable kind.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-04-21 22:30:01 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
[...]
Only the skull bits.
Is that anything like Captain Jack Sparrow's dad carrying around his wife's shrunken head?
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-29 12:01:42 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Don Martin
=20
Smiler, I just wanted to check and see if there was anything I can sen=
you. I know that you have been in Federal Prison for nearly two years,
after the FBI snagged you up for violations against the Internet Crime
Control Commission. I=E2=80=99m sorry not to have noticed about your
Post by Don Martin
to Be Careful what you say=E2=80=9D 4/20/15. Twp years ago today!
=20
Joe Bruno: =E2=80=9CFrom this moment on, I will be closely scrutinizin=
g your
Post by Don Martin
the truth.
Is that correct?
Sorry to disappoint ArtyJoe, but I managed to escape capture and am hidi=
ng=20
Post by Don Martin
out 'somewhere in the UK', far away from the clutches of the Internet=20
Crime Control Commission (if they are not a figment of ArtyJoe's=20
imagination and actually exist).
I am well supplied with razor blades and hacksaw blades but I would=20
appreciate it if you could kindly send me some women. I'm also well=20
supplied with toilet paper, so the KJV bible will not be required.
Thank you, Marvin, for your unneeded concern and many thanks, in advance=
,=20
Post by Don Martin
for the women.
PS. When you say women, I hope that you don't mean the inflatable kind.
=20
Only the skull bits.
=20
Is that anything like Captain Jack Sparrow's dad carrying around his wife's=
shrunken head?
Did you see that hte real life Captain Jack Sparrow took over for the animatronic one at Disneyland a few days ago?
He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
2017-04-26 21:44:47 UTC
Is Smiler in prison?
Where else he could be? When you smile at under age teens, you can be sure your goose is cooked.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-27 08:47:49 UTC
Post by He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
Is Smiler in prison?
Where else he could be? When you smile at under age teens, you can be sure your goose is cooked.
What's wrong with smiling at people?
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-04-27 14:38:07 UTC
Post by He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
Is Smiler in prison?
Where else he could be? When you smile at under age teens, you can be sure your goose is cooked.
What's wrong with smiling at people?
I didn't say "people", did I?
viva padrepio
I have reason to believe that Smiler is the Zodiac Killer.
hypatiab7
I'm not sure about you.
Don Martin
2017-04-28 21:42:34 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
Is Smiler in prison?
Where else he could be? When you smile at under age teens, you can be sure your goose is cooked.
What's wrong with smiling at people?
I didn't say "people", did I?
I have reason to believe that Smiler is the Zodiac Killer.
I'm not sure about you.
One thing we can be sure of from past postings--this asshole is
capable of believing any stupid thing entering what passes for his
mind.
What mind?
%
2017-04-28 22:35:24 UTC
On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 03:00:41 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
On 26 Apr 2017 02:44 PM ,He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The
finally you'll be believed then
Yap Honghor
2017-05-04 08:28:58 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
Is Smiler in prison?
Where else he could be? When you smile at under age teens, you can be sure your goose is cooked.
What's wrong with smiling at people?
I didn't say "people", did I?
I have reason to believe that Smiler is the Zodiac Killer.
Good, the same with your inability to provide evident for your pixie, you have nano bit of evidence ....

But, if you are the victim, I am sure next will be you on the list!
JTEM
2017-05-07 05:31:46 UTC
Good, the same with your inability to provide evident for your pixie
Evidence has been provided, starting with medical
miracles. Now provide proof that atheism exists.

You can't. So provide evidence.

Whoops, you can't meet your own standard! YOU can't
meet YOUR standard. That makes you a hypocrite, in
addition to being a fucking idiot.

Congrats.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/159359344228
Jeanne Douglas
2017-05-08 12:01:59 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
Good, the same with your inability to provide evident for your pixie
Evidence has been provided, starting with medical
miracles.
What's your evidence that there is any such thing as a "medical miracle" caused by any god?
He sez so, and that makes it so.
Olrik
2017-05-09 03:34:15 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
Good, the same with your inability to provide evident for your pixie
Evidence has been provided, starting with medical
miracles.
What's your evidence that there is any such thing as a "medical miracle" caused by any god?
Isn't the deviant "jtem" freak aware that the human death rate is 100% ?

Also, what would a "medical miracle" consist of? Surviving an
experimental procedure, only to agonize from brain cancer a couple of
years later? Pray tell!
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Yap Honghor
2017-05-10 04:01:26 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
Good, the same with your inability to provide evident for your pixie
Evidence has been provided, starting with medical
miracles. Now provide proof that atheism exists.
Medical? You mean someone has his lost armed re-grown?
Post by JTEM
You can't. So provide evidence.
If you need to con, make it like a professional.
Post by JTEM
Whoops, you can't meet your own standard! YOU can't
meet YOUR standard. That makes you a hypocrite, in
addition to being a fucking idiot.
So, you don't have any standard? Just dish out ancient stories and you win?
You want it ti mean that we are still living in the bronze age...
Post by JTEM
Congrats.
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/159359344228
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-28 05:24:27 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
Is Smiler in prison?
Where else he could be? When you smile at under age teens, you can be sure your goose is cooked.
What's wrong with smiling at people?
I didn't say "people", did I?
So you're claiming that teenagers aren't people? Seriously?
2017-04-28 09:59:30 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
Is Smiler in prison?
Where else he could be? When you smile at under age teens, you can be sure your goose is cooked.
What's wrong with smiling at people?
I didn't say "people", did I?
So, you don't consider under age teens to be people?

See how Cody constantly gets himself into these messes by not proofreading
what he writes.
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
What proof???? Evolution is NO proof. Why should I be reading it?
hypatiab7
2017-04-28 09:56:13 UTC
Post by He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
Is Smiler in prison?
Where else he could be? When you smile at under age teens, you can be sure your goose is cooked.
How many have reported you? Your chicken, turkey, duck, pheasant and goose
must be all crispy by now. You must sit lopsided like the old prostitute in 'Candide'.