Is Smiler in prison?
Add Reply
Marvin Sebourn
2017-04-20 19:36:53 UTC
Smiler, I just wanted to check and see if there was anything I can send you. I know that you have been in Federal Prison for nearly two years, after the FBI snagged you up for violations against the Internet Crime Control Commission. I’m sorry not to have noticed about your incarceration earlier, but I missed it somehow. What would you like to have that I can send you in prison? Razor blades? Hacksaw blades? A woman? Women? A KJV Bible?

I realized that you had been selected for prison when I ran into an old post, dated 20 April, 2015. Joe Bruno threatened nearly everyone here, but selected you for special treatment.

Here is the post of Joe Bruno in the thread “You Atheists Might Choose to Be Careful what you say” 4/20/15. Twp years ago today!

Joe Bruno: “From this moment on, I will be closely scrutinizing your comments. If I find anything that appears to border on the illegal, I will file a criminal complaint.
There is a body called the Internet Crime Control Commission.They collect reports and evidence on possible violations of law on the internet.If they find any which appear to be illegal, they refer the matter to the FBI or other law enforcement authority for action.

I've already filed 4 of these complaints. THE ONE ON SMILER WAS THE MOST RECENT”. (EMPHASIS MINE)
I understand that Joe had you bagged up for being a wise ass and telling the truth.
Is that correct?

Marvin Sebourn
***@ao.com
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-20 19:40:09 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
[...]
Okay, listen. Your little puppet show seeking attention is getting way out of hand.

They should have the internet psychiatric unit putting you into their local care ward by now ...
viva padrepio
All atheists should be in prison.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-21 11:10:27 UTC
Smiler, I just wanted to check and see if there was anything I can send y=
ou. I know that you have been in Federal Prison for nearly two years, after=
the FBI snagged you up for violations against the Internet Crime Control C=
ommission. I=E2=80=99m sorry not to have noticed about your incarceration e=
arlier, but I missed it somehow. What would you like to have that I can sen=
d you in prison? Razor blades? Hacksaw blades? A woman? Women? A KJV Bible?
Some men? Boys? :-D
=20
I realized that you had been selected for prison when I ran into an old p=
ost, dated 20 April, 2015. Joe Bruno threatened nearly everyone here, but s=
elected you for special treatment.=20
=20
Here is the post of Joe Bruno in the thread =E2=80=9CYou Atheists Might C=
hoose to Be Careful what you say=E2=80=9D 4/20/15. Twp years ago today!
=20
Joe Bruno: =E2=80=9CFrom this moment on, I will be closely scrutinizing y=
our comments. If I find anything that appears to border on the illegal, I w=
ill file a criminal complaint.=20
There is a body called the Internet Crime Control Commission.They collect=
reports and evidence on possible violations of law on the internet.If they=
find any which appear to be illegal, they refer the matter to the FBI or o=
ther law enforcement authority for action.=20
=20
I've already filed 4 of these complaints. THE ONE ON SMILER WAS THE MOST =
RECENT=E2=80=9D. (EMPHASIS MINE)
I understand that Joe had you bagged up for being a wise ass and telling =
the truth.
Is that correct?
=20
Marvin Sebourn
All atheists should be in prison.
Why? For what crime?
2017-04-20 23:56:04 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
[...]
Sorry to disappoint ArtyJoe, but I managed to escape capture and am hiding
out 'somewhere in the UK', far away from the clutches of the Internet
Crime Control Commission (if they are not a figment of ArtyJoe's
imagination and actually exist).

I am well supplied with razor blades and hacksaw blades but I would
appreciate it if you could kindly send me some women. I'm also well
supplied with toilet paper, so the KJV bible will not be required.

Thank you, Marvin, for your unneeded concern and many thanks, in advance,
for the women.

PS. When you say women, I hope that you don't mean the inflatable kind.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-04-21 22:30:01 UTC
[...]