Democrats cut their own throats when they went after Roy Moore.
Add Reply
Cousin Flynn
2017-12-06 22:25:22 UTC
Deer Democrats,

Never throw rocks inside your own glass house.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-12-06 23:37:11 UTC
Post by Cousin Flynn
Deer Democrats,
Never throw rocks inside your own glass house.
"Democrats cut their own throats when they went after Roy Moore."

And when they accused TRUMP of Russian collusion.

And wen they ran FAST AND FURIOUS like is was a "get the guns out there
to create problems" program so they could get gun laws passed.

And when they used race to try to extort mortgages for places that were
high risk and then it collapsed the mortgage markets...

The list goes on and there were plenty I missed but you got the idea.
--
That's Karma

We don't have a militia to guarantee that we can have guns, we have guns
to guarantee that we will always have a militia.
v***@gmail.com
2017-12-07 02:12:42 UTC
Moore is a problem for the people of Alabama.
Malte Runz
2017-12-07 10:31:11 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 14:25:22 -0800, Cousin Flynn
Post by Cousin Flynn
Deer Democrats,
Never throw rocks inside your own glass house.
What about moose Democrats?
--
Malte Runz