What is a Troll?
2017-08-13 08:57:32 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 09:01:27 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

Application of the term troll is subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. Like any pejorative term, it can be used as an ad hominem attack, suggesting a negative motivation.
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 09:03:47 UTC
Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a troll is usually to ignore it,[citation needed] because responding tends to encourage trolls to continue disruptive posts – hence the often-seen warning: "Please do not feed the trolls".
Malte Runz
2017-08-13 09:55:43 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
In Internet slang, a troll (/?tro?l/, /?tr?l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, ...
Like when we remind you of some of your past... confusions.
... by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.
Some of your material is fucking funny, you've got to admit. Like when
you try to wiggle your way out of cos(x)=12. Or when you feel the need
to prove that you can count to 30. I genuinely felt sorry for you,
man! I can see you typing it out, jaws tightened, popping another
bottle, making damned sure you didn't fuck it up... again.
Application of the term troll is subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. Like any pejorative term, it can be used as an ad hominem attack, suggesting a negative motivation.
You could do yourself a lot of good, by not being so easily triggered.
We poke you with a stick because we know how you react. Just calm down
a bit and ignore our stupid comments once in a while.
Malte Runz
Ted
Good advice. He needs just to relax.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-08-14 22:22:01 UTC
If you want to know what a troll is, look in the mirror.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-08-14 23:49:59 UTC
If you want to know what a troll is, look in the mirror.
Who ya talkin to, dickhead?
--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-08-15 00:11:01 UTC
Figure it out dick head

Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-13 13:46:45 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Did the picture they used favor you well.
2017-08-13 15:53:01 UTC
What is a Troll?
...you should know Arty, you ARE one !

http://www.avg.com