How America is loosing it (touch with reality, that is)
2017-08-12 15:14:21 UTC
https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/534231/

The American dream - no longer an aspiration but a state to live in. Freedom
should not include the right to believe whatever nonsense you like without
being challenged.
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Now define aspiration.... loser! There was never nothing to dream about here in America but a farm full of slaves providing free labour. And If you think I am wrong then read about property in the so-called 'declaration of independence.'
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-13 03:15:47 UTC
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Post by Malcolm McMahon
https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/534231/
The American dream - no longer an aspiration but a state to live in. Freedom
should not include the right to believe whatever nonsense you like without
being challenged.
Now define aspiration.... loser! There was never nothing to dream about here in America but a farm full of slaves providing free labour. And If you think I am wrong then read about property in the so-called 'declaration of independence.'
Wow, you're so incredibly fucking stupid I don't know how you manage to get yourself dressed in the morning.
Olrik
2017-08-13 04:15:35 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/534231/
The American dream - no longer an aspiration but a state to live in. Freedom
should not include the right to believe whatever nonsense you like without
being challenged.
Now define aspiration.... loser! There was never nothing to dream about here in America but a farm full of slaves providing free labour. And If you think I am wrong then read about property in the so-called 'declaration of independence.'
Wow, you're so incredibly fucking stupid I don't know how you manage to get yourself dressed in the morning.
His four wives do it for him.

After he services them, of course.

Twice.
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Jeanne Douglas
Michelle Malkin
2017-08-13 04:57:29 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/534231/
The American dream - no longer an aspiration but a state to live in. Freedom
should not include the right to believe whatever nonsense you like without
being challenged.
Now define aspiration.... loser! There was never nothing to dream about here in America but a farm full of slaves providing free labour. And If you think I am wrong then read about property in the so-called 'declaration of independence.'
Wow, you're so incredibly fucking stupid I don't know how you manage to get yourself dressed in the morning.
You have to remember that Cody lives on a different timeline than everyone else.
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/534231/
The American dream - no longer an aspiration but a state to live in. Freedom
should not include the right to believe whatever nonsense you like without
being challenged.
Good point. I suggest creation of a Ministry of Truth to decide what people
are allowed and not allowed to believe.