Jesus could have been a humanoid
2018-04-08 13:41:58 UTC
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.

https://imgflip.com/i/27f0u3

---------------------------------
FUN FOR LIBERATION
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

BANANA POWER MAGIC BRACELET
Banana Warrior @eBay
2018-04-08 15:15:57 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.
https://imgflip.com/i/27f0u3
But not a nigger?
Or a raghead?
And not Chinese, despite their civilisation being far more advanced than the
Romans of that period?
Yes, he could be all of the above or nothing at all.

He's the perfect franchise.
John Locke
2018-04-08 16:32:52 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 06:41:58 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:38:44 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
He was an anti kosher rebel. He made a point of avoiding kosher.
https://imgflip.com/i/27ygzc?lerp=1523167411449
I see; so Jesus was a white caucasian male with blue eyes, long brown hair,
and designer beard/moustache?
Which version of the bible have you been reading?
For all we know, Jesus could have been a humanoid.
...yes, baby Jesus was most likely some form of advanced
android implant...complete with a nanobot system to simulate human
growth and to repair any damage due to torture and/or crucifixion
later on in life. This would also explain the magic tricks and
healing "miracles". We can now throw out that silly "conception
through the Holy Sprit" hogwash. Christians will have to get their
asses together and do a rewrite on the New Testament. This time
they'll have something that makes a bit of sense !
2018-04-08 17:29:07 UTC
[...]
Jesus was the first humanoid in recorded history and made room for millions more.