Pope Francis did not tell journalist that there is no hell
2018-03-30 15:02:06 UTC
...well hoop dee doo..I'm just thrilled to death that we got that
hell business cleared up !! I'd been looking so forward to having
steak and beer barbeques with Satan and his naughty little demons and
then the fucking pope says there is no hell. I was
shocked..shocked...shocked...

https://tinyurl.com/y73344u4

Setting off widespread confusion, an Italian journalist said Pope
Francis told him “hell does not exist, the disappearance of sinful
souls exists,” a claim the Vatican denied Thursday. The Vatican press
office says that although the pope met with La Repubblica co-founder
Eugenio Scalfari, Francis did not give an interview to him, according
to Thomas Rosica, an English-language spokesman for the Vatican.

It’s not the first time that Scalfari, who has said he is an atheist,
has made claims about the pope’s views, but the reference to the
pope’s views on hell spread on social media during Holy Week.

The Vatican released a statement calling the article by Scalfari “the
fruit of his reconstruction,” Rosica said.
v***@gmail.com
The Pope does not have complete control over Catholic doctrine or Catholic beliefs. Blaming him for stuff like that is stupid.
Malcolm McMahon
2018-04-06 14:21:29 UTC
[...]
Blaming him? He's moving the Church towards the 20th century (21st is still a long way ahead).

But then there's the Majesterum who are really in charge of telling God how to behave.
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right

tesla sTinker
2018-04-08 22:49:03 UTC
On 4/8/2018 11:45 AM, Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
Post by Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
No one cares about that fag ass pope has to say.....
Im certainly pleased someone makes good sense about that queer fake head.

Just look at the money flowing out of that bastards queer pockets???
Monster Drink chicken shit. Of course he would claim there is no hell.

But that certainly does not make volcanoes dissipate for him and his
foul mouth new crap doctrine of the devil himself. Lets see him put out
those flames with his sick water pistol cock he carrys between his legs
on the way down. Lousy 2faced antichrist liar. You can bet, his ass will
be down there shortly in the midst of the fire of those volcanic flames
beneath the surface. And also anyone that is liking to him with him in
the same, pissing like crazy.... And no one, is going to change that
fact. Especially him. Screaming ouch ouch ouch ouch poof
tesla sTinker
2018-04-08 22:52:01 UTC
Im certainly pleased someone makes good sense about that queer fake head.

Just look at the money flowing out of that bastards queer pockets???
Monster Drink chicken shit. Of course he would claim there is no hell.

But that certainly does not make volcanoes dissipate for him and his
foul mouth new crap doctrine of the devil himself. Lets see him put out
those flames with his sick water pistol cock pedophile he carry's
between his legs on the way down. Lousy 2faced antichrist liar. You can
bet, his ass will be down there shortly in the midst of the fire of
those volcanic flames beneath the surface. And also anyone that is
liking to him with him in the same essence, pissing like crazy.... And
no one, is going to change that fact. Especially him. Screaming ouch
ouch ouch ouch ouch poof