Crybabies whining to Usenet providers because their feelings were hurt
Add Reply
Rudy Canoza
2017-04-16 00:27:04 UTC
From ForteInc:

Hello Rudy,

Forte Internet Services has received an harassment complaint stating
that you, or someone using your account, have posted harassing comments
to a EasyNews user.

During the sign-up process, you agreed to abide by our Terms of Service
which include provisions regarding harassment. Please review our Terms
of Service at http://www.forteinc.com/apn/terms.php. You are hereby
directed to cease the harassment of this individual.

This will be the only notice you receive from Forte regarding these
posts. Upon receipt of an additional notice, your account will be
canceled immediately.

There was, of course, no "harassment". Instead, some fucking baby
whinged, because she couldn't deal with the reality of being wrong.

This obviously would me only an inconvenience, not a show-stopper.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-16 00:33:17 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Hello Rudy,
Forte Internet Services has received an harassment complaint stating
that you, or someone using your account, have posted harassing comments
to a EasyNews user.
During the sign-up process, you agreed to abide by our Terms of Service
which include provisions regarding harassment. Please review our Terms
of Service at http://www.forteinc.com/apn/terms.php. You are hereby
directed to cease the harassment of this individual.
This will be the only notice you receive from Forte regarding these
posts. Upon receipt of an additional notice, your account will be
canceled immediately.
There was, of course, no "harassment". Instead, some fucking baby
whinged, because she couldn't deal with the reality of being wrong.
This obviously would me only an inconvenience, not a show-stopper.
Sounds like YOU are the snowflake, whinging about getting caught.
max headroom
Just your usual abusive profanity? We understand.
Ted
2017-04-16 01:09:49 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Hello Rudy,
Forte Internet Services has received an harassment complaint stating that
you, or someone using your account, have posted harassing comments to a EasyNews user.
During the sign-up process, you agreed to abide by our Terms of Service
which include provisions regarding harassment. Please review our Terms of
Service at http://www.forteinc.com/apn/terms.php. You are hereby
directed to cease the harassment of this individual.
This will be the only notice you receive from Forte regarding these
posts. Upon receipt of an additional notice, your account will be canceled immediately.
There was, of course, no "harassment". Instead, some fucking baby
whinged, because she couldn't deal with the reality of being wrong.
This obviously would me only an inconvenience, not a show-stopper.
I sometimes get those messages from Easynews. If I ask, they tell me which
message the fucktard complained about.
Rudy Canoza
2017-04-16 01:27:46 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Really? That would identify the crybaby complainant. Maybe I'll try
it. Forte is just a reseller for Easynews anyway.

I'm pretty sure it was that fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody
blackshirt, registered sex offender and sodomite "NoBody". He's been
threatening to do it, even though it's impossible to "harass" an
anonymously posting nobody.
Ted
2017-04-16 01:50:59 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Yes, and of course the info does usually pretty much identify the
complainant. Let me know what they tell you.
I'm pretty sure it was that fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody
blackshirt, registered sex offender and sodomite "NoBody". He's been
threatening to do it, even though it's impossible to "harass" an
anonymously posting nobody.
LOL. I remember when Bob&Carole used to be able to get my email addresses
banned from Google Groups. I never did learn how he was able to do that.
Mitchell Holman
2017-04-16 01:51:19 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
-----
There was, of course, no "harassment". Instead, some fucking baby
whinged, because she couldn't deal with the reality of being wrong.
This obviously would me only an inconvenience, not a show-stopper.
I sometimes get those messages from Easynews. If I ask, they tell me
which message the fucktard complained about.
Really? That would identify the crybaby complainant. Maybe I'll try
it. Forte is just a reseller for Easynews anyway.
I'm pretty sure it was that fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave*
nobody blackshirt, registered sex offender and sodomite "NoBody".
He's been threatening to do it, even though it's impossible to
"harass" an anonymously posting nobody.
The only tattle-tale whiner I know of is
Kurt Nicklas, who actually bragged about
trying to get other posters in trouble with
their ISP's.

"I reported Gary Rosell for making just such a
threat against Katherine Harris a few years back.
Got him thrown off his isp too."
Kurt Nicklas, 02/18/08
Ted
2017-04-16 02:16:41 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
I guess it's another way to fuck with people, but it doesn't seem to be
worth the effort. Besides, I enjoy being insulted and Rudy was one of the
all-time best.
NoBody
Rudy is little more than laughable entertainment...
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-18 08:42:53 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
He's not laughable, just pathetic.
2017-04-16 14:24:55 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 20:51:19 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Certainly I would not complain about Canola, having killfiled his
stupid arse years ago.
Kurt Nicklas
2017-04-17 22:03:36 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Make threats against government officials and you're breaking the law, Hollowman.

Try it and see what I do.
Kurt Nicklas, 02/18/08
NoBody
2017-04-16 14:22:22 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Well you are certainly predictable. When your threats of violence
ceased, your childish behavior didn't meet my criteria of reportable
offenses. I expect that you, as an adult, will find out who made the
complaint and issue me an apology.
NoBody
2017-04-16 14:26:25 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Since I've had very little to say to you recently (given your childish
behavior) why would I choose *now* to report you? If I was to do
that, I would have reported you when you threatened me with physical
violence. Obviously someone else took exception to your behavior. I
expect an apology when you do find out it wasn't me.
Rudy Canoza
2017-04-16 18:26:25 UTC
On 4/16/2017 7:26 AM, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Since I've had very little to say to you recently (given my utter lack of ability)
Yes, I've noticed, and I know that's the reason, too.
NoBody
2017-04-17 10:13:59 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
I'm sure your endless quote hacking has nothing to do with it....It's
gets very boring conversing with a child that displays as little
intellect as do you.
Rudy Canoza
We all are.
NoBody
2017-04-18 10:33:24 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Dishonest quote hack by the petulant child is so noted. Since you've
insinuated that I was the one who reported you, please provide your
evidence or be a man, retract your claim, and apologize.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-04-18 13:37:11 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Hello Rudy,
Forte Internet Services has received an harassment complaint stating that
you, or someone using your account, have posted harassing comments to a EasyNews user.
During the sign-up process, you agreed to abide by our Terms of Service
which include provisions regarding harassment. Please review our Terms of
Service at http://www.forteinc.com/apn/terms.php. You are hereby
directed to cease the harassment of this individual.
This will be the only notice you receive from Forte regarding these
posts. Upon receipt of an additional notice, your account will be canceled immediately.
There was, of course, no "harassment". Instead, some fucking baby
whinged, because she couldn't deal with the reality of being wrong.
With any luck The providers will override their auto-respond e-mails and
start sending them to the whiners to put them on notice that they need
to learn to get along. We don't need TRIGGER WARNINGS and special crying
groups for the snowflakes on usenet.

If they allow this whining and Politically correct horse shit it will be
the end of their usenet and the end of free speech on the computers.

They may not see it yet.... but they'll be dying just as free speech on
the college campus' is.
That's Karma
Rudy Canoza
No.
NoBody
Your editing of my remarks = dishonest quote hack. Deal with it.
Rudy Canoza
No.
NoBody
Yes.
Rudy Canoza
Yes.
NoBody
2017-04-21 10:45:37 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Dishonest quote hack noted. Where's your evidence that I reported you
Rudy?
Rudy Canoza
No.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-23 04:13:15 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
So nice of him to confess that he lied.
Schuman
2017-04-23 23:33:31 UTC
Post by NoBody
Dishonest quote hack
No.
The best:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <***@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,

Schuman

Schuman

NoBody
As expected, Rudy runs away from his open display of ignorance.
Rudy Canoza
2017-04-17 13:46:40 UTC
On 4/17/2017 3:18 AM, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
As expected,
"And [someone] runs away from"
"And [someone] has vanished"
"mommy's basement"
"irony"
"crickets.wav"
"translation:"
"in other words"

Stale, trite, unimaginative, stupid - typical.
Lee
2017-04-17 14:46:04 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
On 4/17/2017 3:18 AM, a fucking shit-4-braincell *wage slave* nobody
blackshirt, registered sex offender and sodomite lied: >On Sun, 16
Post by NoBody
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 18:27:46 -0700, Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
--------------
[...]
And hypocritical, considering how he runs
away from his OWN claims whenever he is proven
wrong.
Saint Else Ware
He would never do that when he is wrong.
PIBB
2017-04-16 17:09:06 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Ted
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
I imagine you could easily return the favor.
Post by Rudy Canoza
I'm pretty sure it was that fucking shit-4-braincell *wage
slave* nobody blackshirt, registered sex offender and sodomite
"NoBody". He's been threatening to do it, even though it's
impossible to "harass" an anonymously posting nobody.
Posting through an uncensored free server such as Wolfgang's
Eternal September might be worth considering.

https://www.eternal-september.org/
NoBody
2017-04-17 10:15:23 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Rudy Canoza
I'm pretty sure it was that fucking shit-4-braincell *wage
slave* nobody blackshirt, registered sex offender and sodomite
"NoBody". He's been threatening to do it, even though it's
impossible to "harass" an anonymously posting nobody.
Posting through an uncensored free server such as Wolfgang's
Eternal September might be worth considering.
https://www.eternal-september.org/
So Pibb, you believe that I reported Rudy (without evidence) as well?
Guess you fall into the unthinking category as well.
PIBB
Who said it was you? Are you saying you did?
NoBody
Rudy did. Weren't you paying attention to the above?
NoBody
2017-04-16 14:28:24 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Hello Rudy,
Forte Internet Services has received an harassment complaint stating
that you, or someone using your account, have posted harassing comments
to a EasyNews user.
During the sign-up process, you agreed to abide by our Terms of Service
which include provisions regarding harassment. Please review our Terms
of Service at http://www.forteinc.com/apn/terms.php. You are hereby
directed to cease the harassment of this individual.
This will be the only notice you receive from Forte regarding these
posts. Upon receipt of an additional notice, your account will be
canceled immediately.
There was, of course, no "harassment". Instead, some fucking baby
whinged, because she couldn't deal with the reality of being wrong.
This obviously would me only an inconvenience, not a show-stopper.
Interesting. While I (and I know you think I did it) have not made
any complaint, it's interesting to note that others have taken notice
of your abusive behavior here. You've issued threats of violence,
make baseless charges, and engage in what borders on slander at times.
Perhaps a little bit of introspection would help you, but you seem to
be convinced that you are always right. Sadly, I dont' think you get
it - or ever will.
Wayne
2017-04-16 21:33:05 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Hello Rudy,
Forte Internet Services has received an harassment complaint stating
that you, or someone using your account, have posted harassing comments
to a EasyNews user.
During the sign-up process, you agreed to abide by our Terms of Service
which include provisions regarding harassment. Please review our Terms
of Service at http://www.forteinc.com/apn/terms.php. You are hereby
directed to cease the harassment of this individual.
This will be the only notice you receive from Forte regarding these
posts. Upon receipt of an additional notice, your account will be
canceled immediately.
There was, of course, no "harassment". Instead, some fucking baby
whinged, because she couldn't deal with the reality of being wrong.
This obviously would me only an inconvenience, not a show-stopper.
That's the way crybullies operate now. They have a right to their
opinion, but deny that right to those who disagree with their view of
the world. In fact the crybullies want other advesaries to lose their
livelihood, spend time in jail, apologize, and suffer public humiliation.

That's freedom of speech....for them.
Just Wondering
2017-04-17 02:35:56 UTC
Post by Wayne
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Feel free to copy and distribute.

HURT FEELINGS REPORT
PURPOSE: To assist whiners in documenting their hurt feelings.
PRIMARY USE: Whiners may use this form to seek sympathy from someone who
cares.
DISCLOSURE: Disclosure is voluntary, however, repeated whining may lead
to your file being stamped “wimpy pansy whiner” or some similar term.

PART I - ADMINISTRATIVE DATA
A. WHINER’S NAME
B. WHINER’S AGE
C. REPORT DATE
D. WHINER’S SIGNATURE

PART II - INCIDENT REPORT
A. DATE FEELINGS HURT
B. TIME
C. HURT FEELINGS LOCATION
D. NAME OF PERSON WHO HURT YOUR FEELINGS
E. WHAT FEELINGS WERE HURT?
F. WAS ANYONE SYMPATHETIC TO WHINER?
(include names of paid witnesses)
G. HOW LONG DID YOU WHINE?

PART III - INJURY
(Circle all that apply.)
1. WHICH EAR HEARD WHAT HURT YOUR FEELINGS?
LEFT RIGHT BOTH
2. IS DAMAGES TO FEELINGS PERMANENT?
YES NO MAYBE
3. DID YOU REQUIRE A TISSUE FOR TEARS?
YES NO MULTIPLE
4. DID YOUR HURT FEELINGS RESULT IN A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY?
YES NO MAYBE

PART IV - REASON FOR FILING THIS REPORT
(Mark all that apply.)
____ I am thin skinned. ____ I am a wimp.
____ My feelings are easily hurt. ____ I am a crybaby.
____ I want my wimpy feelings validated.
____ I was not offered a tissue. ____ I want my mommy.
____ All of the above.
NARRATIVE (Describe in your own words how your wimpy pansy feeling were
hurt):

PART V - DEPARTMENT FOLLOW-UP PROCEDURE
The Department takes hurt feelings seriously. If you don’t have
someone who can give you a hug and a blankie, please let us know and we
will dispatch a hugger as one becomes available. If you require
supplemental assistance, upon written request we will make every
reasonable effort to provide you with a “binkie”, a bottle, a diaper
change, and/or a lullaby as circumstances warrant.
Wayne
2017-04-17 17:35:52 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Wayne
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
Excellent.
I know exactly who I'm going to send this to.
He is a marginal member of society who cannot get over Trump's win.
Asked what Trump has done that negatively affects his life, he can't
come up with one damned thing.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-18 00:13:09 UTC
Post by Wayne
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]
There are meds to help with your paranoia.
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-17 13:54:23 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Hello Rudy,
Forte Internet Services has received an harassment complaint stating
that you, or someone using your account, have posted harassing comments
to a EasyNews user.
During the sign-up process, you agreed to abide by our Terms of Service
which include provisions regarding harassment. Please review our Terms
of Service at http://www.forteinc.com/apn/terms.php. You are hereby
directed to cease the harassment of this individual.
This will be the only notice you receive from Forte regarding these
posts. Upon receipt of an additional notice, your account will be
canceled immediately.
There was, of course, no "harassment". Instead, some fucking baby
whinged, because she couldn't deal with the reality of being wrong.
This obviously would me only an inconvenience, not a show-stopper.
the agent company looked at it, and agreed with whatever it was ...