The latest atrocity from Cloud Loser
JTEM
2016-10-23 07:04:46 UTC
Apparently -- and this is true because
the collective would never say it if
it weren't -- we know there was never
a Noah's Flood because, if there was,
we should & would finds SCADS of tar
pits, complete with fossils.

Yup.

Utterly brilliant, that is. And, of
Ever hear of the La Brea tar pits?
They pull fossils from there that were never in any world wide flood.
You know very well that if there had been a world wide flood, that
type fossils would also include human beings and the farm animals
those humans had.
Nothing like that was found.
Staggering in it's depths of stupidity...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152104445828
Joe Bruno
2016-10-23 08:47:14 UTC
Post by JTEM
Apparently -- and this is true because
the collective would never say it if
it weren't -- we know there was never
a Noah's Flood because, if there was,
we should & would finds SCADS of tar
pits, complete with fossils.
Yup.
Utterly brilliant, that is. And, of
Ever hear of the La Brea tar pits?
They pull fossils from there that were never in any world wide flood.
You know very well that if there had been a world wide flood, that
type fossils would also include human beings and the farm animals
those humans had.
Nothing like that was found.
Staggering in it's depths of stupidity...
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152104445828
I can beat that. Cloudy also said this:"Christians wrote the Old Testament."

Prediction:His next oration will be to the effect that Moses was the first pope. HAHAHAHAHA!
Cloud Hobbit
2016-10-23 11:56:25 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by JTEM
Apparently -- and this is true because
the collective would never say it if
it weren't -- we know there was never
a Noah's Flood because, if there was,
we should & would finds SCADS of tar
pits, complete with fossils.
Yup.
Utterly brilliant, that is. And, of
Ever hear of the La Brea tar pits?
They pull fossils from there that were never in any world wide flood.
You know very well that if there had been a world wide flood, that
type fossils would also include human beings and the farm animals
those humans had.
Nothing like that was found.
Staggering in it's depths of stupidity...
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152104445828
I can beat that. Cloudy also said this:"Christians wrote the Old Testament."
Citation needed.
Post by Joe Bruno
Prediction:His next oration will be to the effect that Moses was the first pope. HAHAHAHAHA!
Only if there is evidence to prove it.
Oh I forgot, you don't understand what evidence is.
Joe Bruno
2016-10-23 18:18:37 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by JTEM
Apparently -- and this is true because
the collective would never say it if
it weren't -- we know there was never
a Noah's Flood because, if there was,
we should & would finds SCADS of tar
pits, complete with fossils.
Yup.
Utterly brilliant, that is. And, of
Ever hear of the La Brea tar pits?
They pull fossils from there that were never in any world wide flood.
You know very well that if there had been a world wide flood, that
type fossils would also include human beings and the farm animals
those humans had.
Nothing like that was found.
Staggering in it's depths of stupidity...
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152104445828
I can beat that. Cloudy also said this:"Christians wrote the Old Testament."
Citation needed.
When you start giving me evidence I ask for, I'll do it for you.
HYPOCRITE.
Joe Bruno
2016-10-23 18:22:25 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by JTEM
[...]
This is what I mean:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.atheism/christians$20wrote$20the$20bible$2C$20cloud$20hobbit%7Csort:relevance/alt.atheism/7O2fSMj89EQ/61m7ag5eAQAJ
W.T.S., nR6 The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-23 11:48:20 UTC
JTEM <***@gmail.com> wrote in news:4b912472-5a50-4d74-9ebb-
***@googlegroups.com:

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-to-
creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<http://tinyurl.com/j9nkey5>

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zvyyhxn>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_replication>

<http://tinyurl.com/goxgec9>

<https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-
berlinski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/20/magazine/unintelligent-design.html?
_r=0>

<http://tinyurl.com/h7ubjta>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-
debunked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-
future-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-
think-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
Cloud Hobbit
2016-10-23 11:58:42 UTC
Post by JTEM
Apparently -- and this is true because
the collective would never say it if
it weren't -- we know there was never
a Noah's Flood because, if there was,
we should & would finds SCADS of tar
pits, complete with fossils.
Yup.
Utterly brilliant, that is. And, of
Ever hear of the La Brea tar pits?
They pull fossils from there that were never in any world wide flood.
You know very well that if there had been a world wide flood, that
type fossils would also include human beings and the farm animals
those humans had.
Nothing like that was found.
Staggering in it's depths of stupidity...
Lack of refutation noted.
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152104445828
Joe Bruno
2016-10-23 16:26:30 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
Apparently -- and this is true because
the collective would never say it if
it weren't -- we know there was never
a Noah's Flood because, if there was,
we should & would finds SCADS of tar
pits, complete with fossils.
Yup.
Utterly brilliant, that is. And, of
Ever hear of the La Brea tar pits?
They pull fossils from there that were never in any world wide flood.
You know very well that if there had been a world wide flood, that
type fossils would also include human beings and the farm animals
those humans had.
Nothing like that was found.
Staggering in it's depths of stupidity...
Lack of refutation noted.
The only tar pits I know of are outside Los Angeles, CA.
No human remains were ever found in them because(1) humans don't jump into
a pit to get a drink of water and (2)No humans were on Earth when those animals got caught in the tar. It all happened in the dinosaur period and
the millenia just after the dinosaurs went extinct.That was 60 million years ago. No humans appeared until 100,000 years ago, dumbass.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152104445828
Joe Bruno
2016-10-23 16:28:41 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Brea_Tar_Pits
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152104445828
Bob Officer
2016-10-23 17:19:48 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
The dating of recovered material from the La Brea tar pits is less than
40,000 years ago.

Dumbass!
--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity

Christopher A. Lee
2016-10-23 17:33:36 UTC
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:19:48 +0000 (UTC), Bob Officer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
Apparently -- and this is true because
the collective would never say it if
it weren't -- we know there was never
a Noah's Flood because, if there was,
we should & would finds SCADS of tar
pits, complete with fossils.
Yup.
Utterly brilliant, that is. And, of
Ever hear of the La Brea tar pits?
They pull fossils from there that were never in any world wide flood.
You know very well that if there had been a world wide flood, that
type fossils would also include human beings and the farm animals
those humans had.
Nothing like that was found.
Staggering in it's depths of stupidity...
Lack of refutation noted.
The only tar pits I know of are outside Los Angeles, CA.
Does the moron really not know where La Br ea is?
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Joe Bruno
No human remains were ever found in them because(1) humans don't jump into
a pit to get a drink of water and (2)No humans were on Earth when those
animals got caught in the tar. It all happened in the dinosaur period and
the millenia just after the dinosaurs went extinct.That was 60 million
years ago. No humans appeared until 100,000 years ago, dumbass.
Christ(tm), he's stupid.
Things like sabre-tooth tigers, Mammoths, etc.
Bob Officer
2016-10-23 17:56:15 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Bob Officer
The dating of recovered material from the La Brea tar pits is less than
40,000 years ago.
Dumbass!
Things like sabre-tooth tigers, Mammoths, etc.
Just before the 1st humans showed up. However evidence now shows they might
have arrived as early as 45,000 years ago
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Jeanne Douglas
2016-10-23 19:12:33 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
Apparently -- and this is true because
the collective would never say it if
it weren't -- we know there was never
a Noah's Flood because, if there was,
we should & would finds SCADS of tar
pits, complete with fossils.
Yup.
Utterly brilliant, that is. And, of
Ever hear of the La Brea tar pits?
They pull fossils from there that were never in any world wide flood.
You know very well that if there had been a world wide flood, that
type fossils would also include human beings and the farm animals
those humans had.
Nothing like that was found.
Staggering in it's depths of stupidity...
Lack of refutation noted.
The only tar pits I know of are outside Los Angeles, CA.
Does the moron really not know where La Br ea is?
It's a short bus distance from me.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Bob Officer
The dating of recovered material from the La Brea tar pits is less than
40,000 years ago.
Dumbass!
Things like sabre-tooth tigers, Mammoths, etc.
The Tar Pits and the Page Museum:

<http://www.tarpits.org/>
--
JD

I'm a "nasty woman" and I vote.
Bob Officer
2016-10-23 22:59:49 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
Apparently -- and this is true because
the collective would never say it if
it weren't -- we know there was never
a Noah's Flood because, if there was,
we should & would finds SCADS of tar
pits, complete with fossils.
Yup.
Utterly brilliant, that is. And, of
Ever hear of the La Brea tar pits?
They pull fossils from there that were never in any world wide flood.
You know very well that if there had been a world wide flood, that
type fossils would also include human beings and the farm animals
those humans had.
Nothing like that was found.
Staggering in it's depths of stupidity...
Lack of refutation noted.
The only tar pits I know of are outside Los Angeles, CA.
Does the moron really not know where La Br ea is?
It's a short bus distance from me.
Take the regular bus. ArtyJoe is required to ride the "short bus".

(Grin)
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Bob Officer
The dating of recovered material from the La Brea tar pits is less than
40,000 years ago.
Dumbass!
Things like sabre-tooth tigers, Mammoths, etc.
The La Brea tar pits earliest dated material is end of Holocene Epoch.

Dino died out a very long time before that.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
<http://www.tarpits.org/>
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
JTEM
2016-10-23 22:23:42 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does the moron really not know where La Br ea is?
Speaking of abject stupidity: How is your demented
mind seeing tar pits as relevant at all to Noah's
Flood?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152156293064
h***@gmail.com
2016-10-24 01:30:39 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Does the moron really not know where La Br ea is?
Speaking of abject stupidity: How is your demented
mind seeing tar pits as relevant at all to Noah's
Flood?
He did not say anything about Noah Flood which did not occur.
Assroid and JTEM are the Noah believers, stupidly.
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152156293064
Tim
Hey stupid, the oldest radiometric dating from those tar pits is 38,000 years. No dinosaurs have been found there, dumb cunt.
Joe Bruno
EVIDENCE???????????????????????????????????
Tim
Google it you lazy cunt.
Joe Bruno
Ever hear of Burden of Proof? You made the claim. The evidence is your problem.
Tim
The evidence is there for you to google, you lazy cunt.
h***@gmail.com
2016-10-24 01:25:44 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
You claim Jesus/Moses, but never provide any burden of proof!!!!!!!!!!
The links to wiki are bogus because wiki is not in existent in their time.
Joe Bruno
2016-10-23 18:59:12 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof

"Holder of the burden[edit]
When two parties are in a discussion and one asserts a claim that the other disputes, the one who asserts has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim."
Tim
Hey stupid: google it. The evidence is there, you dumb cunt.
Joe Bruno
If you told me the sky was blue, I would check on it to make sure it is still true.
Tim
I don't care, captain quadratic.
%
2016-10-23 22:16:29 UTC
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 3:06:48 PM UTC-4,
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 12:04:02 PM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:59:14 PM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 11:51:59 AM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:48:31 PM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 11:35:58 AM
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 12:26:32 PM
UTC-4, Joe Bruno
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 4:58:55 AM
UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit
yes you do colonel do right
Joe Bruno
I'm not here to fulfill your needs or entertain you.
Bob Officer
2016-10-24 03:18:46 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
But you do,that so well. Most of get a real laugh watching you make a fool
out of yourself...
captain quadratic
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Tim
Tim
2016-10-24 06:43:26 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
Don't worry captain quadratic, your not capable of either.

Bob Officer
2016-10-23 22:34:59 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
He did and he posted the Wikipedia URL. He didn't bother to even read the
page.

And he calls people "dumbass".
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Joe Bruno
2016-10-23 18:55:12 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
ROTFL! I did not say any dinosaurs were found there.
When the dinosaurs roamed the Earth, they were not the only species on the planet.

I suppose you will insist that the chemicals in the tar pits could not have dissolved any older species? You gonna insist that anything that fell into
the pits was perfectly preserved?

NAH. Not even you could be that stupid.

YOU CAN'T READ.
Tim
2016-10-23 19:01:51 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
You said the animals found there pre-existed humans, you dodgy cunt. If the oldest specimen is only 38,000 years old, then the evidence does not support your contention, you stupid cunt.
Post by Joe Bruno
I suppose you will insist that the chemicals in the tar pits could not have dissolved any older species? You gonna insist that anything that fell into
the pits was perfectly preserved?
You suppose so that you can dodge your stupidity. You can't. It sticks to you like a shadow.
Post by Joe Bruno
NAH. Not even you could be that stupid.
You are.
Post by Joe Bruno
YOU CAN'T READ.
I read your stupidity and called you out on it, you dumb lying cunt.
Bob Officer
2016-10-23 22:59:49 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
Humans migrated over the Bering strait about 50,000 years ago to the North
American continent. There is some evidence which suggest as early as 65,000
but it is not been confirmed.
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Tim
Hey stupid, the oldest radiometric dating from those tar pits is 38,000
years. No dinosaurs have been found there, dumb cunt.
ROTFL! I did not say any dinosaurs were found there.
When the dinosaurs roamed the Earth, they were not the only species on the planet.
You said the animals found there pre-existed humans, you dodgy cunt. If
the oldest specimen is only 38,000 years old, then the evidence does not
support your contention, you stupid cunt.
For all your claimed knowledge, the animals are all called. Megafauna and
existed up to the start of the Pleistocene Epoch end Holocene Epoch began.
All dinosaurs started dying off shortly after the KT event and by the
beginning of the Pleistocene Epoch all were gone.
Post by Joe Bruno
YOU CAN'T READ.
I read your stupidity and called you out on it, you dumb lying cunt.
Geologist finding the fault which allowed the oils to seep to the surface
didn't form until near the end of the Pleistocene Epoch, some time near
end the Ionia Age, some 750,000 years ago and before start of the Tarantian
age, 126,000 years ago the petroleum tars seep rate is fairly constant over
time.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Bob Officer
2016-10-23 22:34:59 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by JTEM
[...]
All dated at Holocene extinction. The data also has the distinction of
coinciding with the arrival of humans in the area. This reenforces the
concept of the Holocene extinction was human caused. The Holocene
extinction is dated upon 20,000 years earlier in Europe, Asia and Africa,
also coinciding with a growing numbers of humans. This is called the
megafauna extinction event. The combination of the end of the ice age and
drastic climate changes, growth in the numbers of humans all started a
cascading event that reached a tripping point in different places and times
during the extinction event. Indeed some lines of thinking is while,the
extinction rate has slowed over man's historical period, it is still on
going just at a slower rate. We loose one species a year compared to 200 a
year 40,000 years ago. The numbers are guesstimates and come from a loose
gather of facts I have read over the 55or so years.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
JTEM
2016-10-23 22:19:10 UTC
Check out this Super Volcanic eruption
of stupid from the collective.

I quoted the collective (cut & paste) and
this is how the retard responded...
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Lack of refutation noted.
you're actually denying it? That's you "Defense"?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Mua5IsUDC_Q/nXmjbXNuBAAJ

Isn't this nothing more than a variation on the
Retard Defense? You're literally claiming that
you don't know what you said... you're too stupid
to know what you said, so you don't have to deal
with it unless I provide a cite...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/152208363233
Joe Bruno