if I disappear
2017-01-05 03:36:04 UTC
My computer is going nuts, freezing up completely, which a Mac is not
supposed to do when a program crashes. So the only way to shut down the
computer is by the oh-so-wrong turning it off with the power switch
which is, of course, making whatever the problem is worse.

I can't start it up from the optical drive because it's broken.

I'm just hoping that my semi-annual check (Feb 1) from my late mother's
agents will be big enough to get a new mini. If I go with the lowest
level machine and just add 4 GB of RAM to make it 8 it should be a huge
improvement over what I have now.

I can read an unknown number of posts before everything freezes up. So,
barring complete death, I'll be spotty.
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
Mr. RagunCajun
Fat Jeanne, you were always spotty.
Archbishop Don Kool
2017-01-05 16:29:00 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
My computer is going nuts, freezing up completely, which a Mac is not
supposed to do when a program crashes. So the only way to shut down the
computer is by the oh-so-wrong turning it off with the power switch
which is, of course, making whatever the problem is worse.
I can't start it up from the optical drive because it's broken.
I'm just hoping that my semi-annual check (Feb 1) from my late mother's
agents will be big enough to get a new mini. If I go with the lowest
level machine and just add 4 GB of RAM to make it 8 it should be a huge
improvement over what I have now.
I can read an unknown number of posts before everything freezes up. So,
barring complete death, I'll be spotty.
Fat Jeanne, you were always spotty.
Fat Jeanne just needs a man to fix it for her.
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.

Shoot straight, not fast.
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-01-05 17:54:37 UTC
Post by Archbishop Don Kool
Post by Mr. RagunCajun
Fat Jeanne, you were always spotty.
Fat Jeanne just needs a man to fix it for her.
They pretend to be independent women who need NO man, but reality checked, they need more stuff from men than you would imagine. NOT JUST COCK.
Post by Archbishop Don Kool
--
Try God!
Don
Shoot straight, not fast.
S***@aol.com
Fat chance
hypatiab7
2017-01-06 04:21:13 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
My computer is going nuts, freezing up completely, which a Mac is not
supposed to do when a program crashes. So the only way to shut down the
computer is by the oh-so-wrong turning it off with the power switch
which is, of course, making whatever the problem is worse.
I can't start it up from the optical drive because it's broken.
I'm just hoping that my semi-annual check (Feb 1) from my late mother's
agents will be big enough to get a new mini. If I go with the lowest
level machine and just add 4 GB of RAM to make it 8 it should be a huge
improvement over what I have now.
I can read an unknown number of posts before everything freezes up. So,
barring complete death, I'll be spotty.
Fat Jeanne, you were always spotty.
Fat Jeanne just needs a man to fix it for her.
--
Try some chicken soup!
Don

All goodness is poison to thy stomach. - Henry VIII
&
even jeannes computer cant take her trolling any more it tries to stop her
Keith Bradford
So what have you done to try and resolve the problem?
b***@m.nu
JD we will be here, we all love you. <those of us that belong here>
Andrew
Behold how our atheist friends love one another.
h***@gmail.com
Unlike the constant knife wielding mentality of the theists!!!
Andrew
2017-01-06 02:26:02 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Andrew
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Jeanne Douglas
My computer is going nuts, freezing up completely, which a Mac is not
supposed to do when a program crashes. So the only way to shut down the
computer is by the oh-so-wrong turning it off with the power switch
which is, of course, making whatever the problem is worse.
I can't start it up from the optical drive because it's broken.
I'm just hoping that my semi-annual check (Feb 1) from my late mother's
agents will be big enough to get a new mini. If I go with the lowest
level machine and just add 4 GB of RAM to make it 8 it should be a huge
improvement over what I have now.
I can read an unknown number of posts before everything freezes up. So,
barring complete death, I'll be spotty.
JD we will be here, we all love you. <those of us that belong here>
Behold how our atheist friends love one another.
Unlike the constant knife wielding mentality of the theists!!!
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from
God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows
God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because
God is love." ~ 1 John 4:7,8
Siri Cruise
2017-01-06 02:46:17 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Andrew
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
Since some atheists are loving people that shows they know god but do not know
they know.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
Andrew
True, according to the above.
Siri Cruise
2017-01-06 04:49:07 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Andrew
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Andrew
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
P'raps you should think twice before declaring them thrice damned. You don't
know if they are following a way set before them.
Andrew
2017-01-06 11:36:08 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Andrew
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Andrew
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Andrew
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
Jesus said, "I came not to judge the world, but to save the world."
Post by Siri Cruise
You don't know if they are following a way set before them.
Right, because only God knows the full picture.

He is so awesome.
hypatiab7
2017-01-06 04:30:14 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Andrew
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Jeanne Douglas
My computer is going nuts, freezing up completely, which a Mac is not
supposed to do when a program crashes. So the only way to shut down the
computer is by the oh-so-wrong turning it off with the power switch
which is, of course, making whatever the problem is worse.
Love comes from feelings individuals have for each other, not skanky religions.
Post by Andrew
Post by h***@gmail.com
God is love." ~ 1 John 4:7,8
Kadaitcha Man
2017-01-06 04:39:31 UTC
hypatiab7, base dunghill villain, I'll have thy head. Ye muddy-mottled
Post by hypatiab7
Love comes from feelings individuals have for each other, not skanky religions.
You must've had a deprived childhood, never having a pet dog.
--
Winner January 2017, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle Award as
trainer of Paul "Two Socks" Derbyshire and his two brown-nosing

Paul "Two Socks" Derbyshire admits spending hours attempting to decipher
randomly typed gibberish.
hypatiab7
2017-01-06 16:08:18 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Love comes from feelings individuals have for each other, not skanky religions.
You must've had a deprived childhood, never having a pet dog.
I've had cats all my life and still do. Are you afraid of a cat's independent spirit?

Thy years want wit, thy wit wants edge and manners - Titus Andronicus
b***@m.nu
~GOD
Deng Qi Feng
2017-01-06 06:29:57 UTC
If you go away will the world be different? Google "butterfly effect"

We all make a difference in this world

No one is so insignificant that they don't change the world if they go away rather continue living

Of course life is random so it does not matter. I believe earth will become a sex paradise where I can fuck all the hot chicks and all you other folks....I don't give a shit about the sex lives or the others. I only care about myself and the lesbians I observe doing their...

If you are offended ask yourself why are you so OCD?????
Deng Qi Feng
2017-01-06 06:32:21 UTC
If I Suck your dick it is only so I can bite it off and then spit it back in your mouth and force you to swallow...not the first time people have called me gay or bisexual or dual gendered. I say the greater the insults the grander the man
b***@m.nu
are you ok? are you one of those god loving retards?
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-01-06 08:14:39 UTC
Love comes from feelings individuals have for each other, not skanky religions.
That's beautiful.
Andrew
2017-01-06 11:35:42 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by hypatiab7
Love comes from feelings individuals have for each other, not skanky religions.
That's beautiful.
If you believe that love is beautiful,
then you would like God. Because
God is love.
hypatiab7
You still haven't provided evidence that you 'God' exists.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-01-06 16:19:08 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 08:12:07 -0800 (PST), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Post by hypatiab7
Love comes from feelings individuals have for each other, not skanky religions.
That's beautiful.
If you believe that love is beautiful,
then you would like God. Because
God is love.
You still haven't provided evidence that you 'God' exists.
Love is blind.

Ray Charles was blind.

Ray Charles was God.
Kevrob
2017-01-06 04:39:07 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Andrew
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
What a load of hooey. Think, folks. Has one (or more)
of the nazerine trolls declared that you are doomed to hell,
whether you change your ways or not? Notice any of them
using crude, vulgar, even violence-tinged language here?
Have you been judged, leaving the judge in danger of being
judged, if the ghod the poster believes in were to somehow
actually exist? I imagine you don't have to comb your
memory banks for examples.

Kevin R
h***@gmail.com
Moronic Andrew....so, you decided that Noah flood did not happen, which means bible is a con book??????
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-01-06 07:58:03 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Andrew
Behold how our atheist friends love one another.
Unlike the constant knife wielding mentality of the theists!!!
"... love comes from God...God is love."
Your premise is false, Andrew; you have not yet proven a God exists.

But if your God does exists, it is the cause of much hate and violence, not love.
And if your God does not exist, the idea is the cause of much hate and violence, not love.
So either way, Andrew, your God is hate.

In summary, Andrew, your Bible quote is nonsense.

Finally, since we without any god do love, that proves no god is required to love.

in love,
your local Atheist
Andrew
2017-01-06 11:36:19 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Finally, since we without any god do love,
that proves no god is required to love.
Then where did this "love" come from?
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
in love,
your local Atheist
Where did you get this "love"?
Deng Qi Feng
2017-01-06 14:28:25 UTC
I know not of love only lust.
My wife does not tell the difference
Hence my wife thinks I love her
When in fact I just lust for her
Big tits, nice round ass and
She feels nice in bed and her face
Is good for both kissing and BJ's

Is this an Koch Cumming poem?

If sum dipshit out there discovers me and calls me a poet then I will be the next "one who took the path" blah blah all poets are hunger and homeless until they publish anything profitable
hypatiab7
Maybe your wife feels the same way about you, that you're just another hunk of meat. You be perfect for each other, though I'd pity any offspring.
hypatiab7
2017-01-06 04:27:00 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Jeanne Douglas
My computer is going nuts, freezing up completely, which a Mac is not
supposed to do when a program crashes. So the only way to shut down the
computer is by the oh-so-wrong turning it off with the power switch
which is, of course, making whatever the problem is worse.
I can't start it up from the optical drive because it's broken.
I'm just hoping that my semi-annual check (Feb 1) from my late mother's
agents will be big enough to get a new mini. If I go with the lowest
level machine and just add 4 GB of RAM to make it 8 it should be a huge
improvement over what I have now.
I can read an unknown number of posts before everything freezes up. So,
barring complete death, I'll be spotty.
JD we will be here, we all love you. <those of us that belong here>
Behold how our atheist friends love one another.
It beats the hell out of the loathing and pity we feel for you.

Troll Andyroo, I also count Jeanne as a friend. You, I count as a troll
and friend to no one. No matter what you say, no one will believe you.
Other trolls don't count.
Andrew
2017-01-06 11:35:31 UTC
Troll Andyroo, I also count Jeanne as a friend. You, I count as a troll
and friend to no one. No matter what you say, no one will believe you.
I desire for no one to believe me, but to believe only
the truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth.

So be it.

Amen.
hypatiab7
Thank you for admitting that you are a liar. Not that we didn't already know.
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
Colbert
h***@gmail.com
2017-01-06 01:16:35 UTC
Post by We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
Post by Jeanne Douglas
My computer is going nuts, freezing up completely, which a Mac is not
supposed to do when a program crashes. So the only way to shut down the
computer is by the oh-so-wrong turning it off with the power switch
which is, of course, making whatever the problem is worse.
Hapless again.....
For all the theists and their non-existent proto=pixie....this is blatantly clear since 2000 years ago.
Colbert
Kevrob
2017-01-05 18:05:25 UTC
My computer is going nuts, freezing up completely, which a Mac is not
supposed to do when a program crashes. So the only way to shut down the
computer is by the oh-so-wrong turning it off with the power switch
which is, of course, making whatever the problem is worse.
I can't start it up from the optical drive because it's broken.
I'm just hoping that my semi-annual check (Feb 1) from my late mother's
agents will be big enough to get a new mini. If I go with the lowest
level machine and just add 4 GB of RAM to make it 8 it should be a huge
improvement over what I have now.
I can read an unknown number of posts before everything freezes up. So,
barring complete death, I'll be spotty.
If you haven't already, back up that drive before The Final Crash, so you
can port any programs and files you need over to the new machine.

I don't use Mac, so I have no more specific info to give you.

Kevin R
Marvin Sebourn
2017-01-05 20:43:38 UTC
[...]
Jeanne, I have an external Apple optical drive I am not using, and will not be needing. If this, perchance, should be of use, please let me know. Keep it as long as you need it.

Marvin
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2017-01-05 21:06:25 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
She doesn't know what you're talking about. Don't make her clear her driveway, perchance. :-)
Marvin
h***@gmail.com
2017-01-06 01:20:38 UTC
Post by Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
You do not have the permission to intrude into other people's conversation, moron.
Marvin
hypatiab7
2017-01-06 04:36:48 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
Actually, he does, in an unmoderated newsgroup. He's just very rude about it,
showing that he doesn't know any better. He is, after all, merely a troll.
Marvin
Olrik
2017-01-06 05:33:27 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Jeanne Douglas
[...]
Well, you have to forgive Cody : homeless guys are sometimes tired to
talk to themselves, so they need an outlet to vent their frustrations...

a.a. is such an outlet, for some reason...
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Deng Qi Feng
2017-01-06 05:41:36 UTC
Autosexbots(masturbators) and Decepticons(those who charm others into sex) and the mandatory third warring Robots are fighting a war and their war zone is earth.

Apple and MAC and PC can be any 3 robots. Rise of Machines terminator movie is prophecy and Terminator 2 already happened now we are bracing for the outcome of human brainwashed cyborgs who work for $$$$$$$ rather than work with common sense.....

Common sense is not common any more
Deng Qi Feng
2017-01-06 05:42:38 UTC
Vile fairy-godmother with scraggy muscle of love, mean marble-halls,
and limp gazoo pines for dilapidated workmans entrance for fierce butt
plugging and exhausting tool twisting.

Contact me privately at mailto:***@gmail.com for adventurous
and unrefined deep-throating.
n***@gmail.com
Did you try to slather it with gravy again, fatass?
jdyoung
2017-01-06 04:12:33 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
My computer is going nuts, freezing up completely, which a Mac is not
supposed to do when a program crashes. So the only way to shut down the
computer is by the oh-so-wrong turning it off with the power switch
which is, of course, making whatever the problem is worse.
I can't start it up from the optical drive because it's broken.
I'm just hoping that my semi-annual check (Feb 1) from my late mother's
agents will be big enough to get a new mini. If I go with the lowest
level machine and just add 4 GB of RAM to make it 8 it should be a huge
improvement over what I have now.
I can read an unknown number of posts before everything freezes up. So,
barring complete death, I'll be spotty.
Jeanne, if you would like, I can lend you a few hundred dollars to fix
your computer. For some crazy reason, I trust you would pay me back.
If you're interested, e-mail me with the address you use for posting
and I will get back to you.
A***@yahoo.com
don't know for sure, but it sounds like your computer is overloaded. Have you been updating the OS? that could do it. I'd try unloading some stuff from your from your computer onto an external drive. empty the cache and other stuff
2017-01-06 08:37:16 UTC
I'm just hoping that my semi-annual check (Feb 1) from my late mother's
agents will be big enough to get a new mini.
You should not post your near-destitute financial situation on internet.

just some friendly advice