Non Existent Purgatory: False Gospel of Roman Catholicism
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-10 19:26:46 UTC

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
a322x1n
2017-10-10 22:11:14 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/gXIROfPk760
More gibberish videos from Bob, I shall alert the media at once!!!
duke
2017-10-11 20:02:36 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/gXIROfPk760
You're forgiven for your sins in the Sacrament of Confession. You pay for the
harm done others in purgatory.

You don't have to believe it. You can't get out of paying your bill.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
*****
TheRealMccoy
or what you are doing over in the church is no good and is as good as ashes to ashes and dust to dust
duke
2017-10-12 17:13:22 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:03:50 -0700 (PDT), TheRealMccoy
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by duke
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/gXIROfPk760
You're forgiven for your sins in the Sacrament of Confession. You pay for the
harm done others in purgatory.
You don't have to believe it. You can't get out of paying your bill.
or what you are doing over in the church is no good and is as good as ashes to ashes and dust to dust
Ashes and dust are our eternal future for our current bodies.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 21:47:08 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/gXIROfPk760
You're forgiven for your sins in the Sacrament of Confession. You pay for the
harm done others in purgatory.
Not me. I don't belong to your Satanic cult.

Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.

Christianity is a faith-based religion.

You are not a Christian.
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
duke
2017-10-12 17:14:36 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by duke
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/gXIROfPk760
You're forgiven for your sins in the Sacrament of Confession. You pay for the
harm done others in purgatory.
Not me. I don't belong to your Satanic cult.
That you are the elect is your satanic proclamation. I believe you are self
elected to the fires for ignoring Jesus and his teachings.

Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-10-11 20:08:34 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/gXIROfPk760
You don't have to believe it, and no one would bother you If you don't; it is not like you have to be tested on it for an exam. So stop playing God who is the only competent authority to settle this issue for good on the MIGHTY day.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-11 21:40:22 UTC
Purgatory is like everything Christian.

Made up fictional bullshit.