you mean you know what canada
Saint Else Ware
2017-03-08 03:20:05 UTC
used to look like
%
2017-03-08 03:41:52 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
used to look like
it's still pretty much the same
Marvin Sebourn
2017-03-08 05:23:13 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
used to look like
I talked to a couple from Canada while on a recent trip. They say Trudeau is building a wall to keep U.S. citizens out, and that U.S. citizens will pay for the wall.

It sounded strangely familiar.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Saint Else Ware
2017-03-08 12:11:09 UTC

Tom McDonald
2017-03-08 12:51:02 UTC
On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 9:20:08 PM UTC-6, Saint Else Ware
Post by Saint Else Ware
used to look like
I talked to a couple from Canada while on a recent trip. They say
Trudeau is building a wall to keep U.S. citizens out, and that U.S.
citizens will pay for the wall.
It sounded strangely familiar.
:-)

Though I should prefer a Canadian policy of accepting American refugees
that could pass a vetting process to weed out Republicans.
Irreverend Dave
2017-03-09 04:07:23 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
used to look like
I talked to a couple from Canada while on a recent trip. They say
Trudeau is building a wall to keep U.S. citizens out, and that U.S.
citizens will pay for the wall.
It sounded strangely familiar.
:-)
Though I should prefer a Canadian policy of accepting American refugees
that could pass a vetting process to weed out Republicans.
Such vetting processes are already in place. They're called gun laws.
--
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in
delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
hypatiab7
2017-03-09 08:03:05 UTC
Post by Tom McDonald
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
used to look like
I talked to a couple from Canada while on a recent trip. They say
Trudeau is building a wall to keep U.S. citizens out, and that U.S.
citizens will pay for the wall.
It sounded strangely familiar.
:-)
Though I should prefer a Canadian policy of accepting American refugees
that could pass a vetting process to weed out Republicans.
But then we'd be stuck with the cowardly critters.

Siri Cruise
2017-03-08 14:21:09 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
used to look like
I talked to a couple from Canada while on a recent trip. They say Trudeau is
building a wall to keep U.S. citizens out, and that U.S. citizens will pay
for the wall.
Require visa applications to be in french.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
Marvin Sebourn
2017-03-08 20:08:43 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
used to look like
I talked to a couple from Canada while on a recent trip. They say Trudeau is
building a wall to keep U.S. citizens out, and that U.S. citizens will pay
for the wall.
Require visa applications to be in french.
Sounds possible, Siri, with a further caveat concerning things "French" which would be considered when evaluating the acceptability of the visa applicant: Have you ever consistently and adamantly referred to "French Fries" as "Freedom Fries"? How about "French Toast"?

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com

Marvin Sebourn
Siri Cruise
2017-03-08 21:01:54 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Saint Else Ware
used to look like
I talked to a couple from Canada while on a recent trip. They say Trudeau is
building a wall to keep U.S. citizens out, and that U.S. citizens will pay
for the wall.
Require visa applications to be in french.
Sounds possible, Siri, with a further caveat concerning things "French" which
Have you ever consistently and adamantly referred to "French Fries" as
"Freedom Fries"? How about "French Toast"?
Les pommes frites.

Le pain du lait et d l'oeuf.
Kadaitcha Man
2017-03-09 06:00:42 UTC
Siri Cruise, thy garments are rich but ye wear them not handsomely. Ye
Post by Siri Cruise
Les pommes frites.
Tu vas la fermer, oui?
Post by Siri Cruise
Le pain du lait et d l'oeuf.
Sors de là.
--
"You're a wholly evil fucker. You take the 'I am a bastard' stance, and
extrapolate it out to 'I am an absolute uncaring bastard with the time

David Andrew Clayton to yours truly.
Fred Tehbot
2017-03-09 06:15:51 UTC
On Wed, 08 Mar 2017 06:21:09 -0800l, Siri Cruise wrote in
Post by Siri Cruise
Require visa applications to be in french.
Occupe-toi de tes affaires.
--
Cooking tonight: Exposed mountain goat gumboil and reindeer rot
topping accompanied by prostrate carcinoma on top of deplorable