Watch paleontologist fake the evidence
Add Reply
Amazing Answers
2018-04-08 01:16:04 UTC
They've been doing this since Piltdown Man

Siri Cruise
2018-04-08 01:30:05 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
They've been doing this since Piltdown Man
The Piltdown Man was discreditted by paleontologists.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-04-08 12:58:18 UTC
John McCoy doesn't care. He's repeated his lies for years. Nothing new.
Mitchell Holman
2018-04-08 01:42:14 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
They've been doing this since Piltdown Man
http://youtu.be/nyQahEG1z_A
Piltdown Man was never accepted by
paleontologists as legitimate.

Christians, on the other hand, STILL
believe Ye Talking Snake was real.
%
they aren't christians
Yap Honghor
2018-04-08 08:57:58 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
They've been doing this since Piltdown Man
http://youtu.be/nyQahEG1z_A
Next time around, they would feed you with some fake donkey food.
Then you can start complaining....
Malte Runz
2018-04-08 10:43:21 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 18:16:04 -0700 (PDT), Amazing Answers
They've ...
Are 'they' the same 'they' that make chem trails and prevent people
from climbing the ice wall surrounding our flat Earth? Are 'they' the
same who faked the moon landing, the 'they', who lie about climate
change and hide the perpetual motion machines from us all?

I think you and Alex Jones should do a piece together on how 'they' do
all their dirty deeds because of their hatred of the truth... and of
God of course.
... been doing this since Piltdown Man
The fact that you keep bringing up PM shows how desperate you are.
You've got nothing, and it shows.
http://youtu.be/nyQahEG1z_A
Juby!
Hahahahaaaaahahahaaahhahahahahaaaaahahahahaaaahahahahahahaaaaaahahahaa...

And you can quote me on that any time you want to.
Malte Runz
b***@m.nu
2018-04-08 15:39:36 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
They've been doing this since Piltdown Man
And there it is again folks some idiot theist bringing up piltdown.
What they don't seem to realize is that theists have been lying and
making up stories for tens of thousands of years or more. Not the
mention the christians that have been murdering and torturing and
raping people for at least 1700 years
http://youtu.be/nyQahEG1z_A
John Baker
2018-04-09 09:35:53 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
They've been doing this since Piltdown Man
And there it is again folks some idiot theist bringing up piltdown.
What they don't seem to realize is that theists have been lying and
making up stories for tens of thousands of years or more. Not the
mention the christians that have been murdering and torturing and
raping people for at least 1700 years
It's been explained to McDumbass countless times that Piltdown was a
hoax perpetrated *on* scientists, not *by* scientists, and it was
scientists, not Bible-thumpers, who exposed it - but he's either too
stupid to understand that or too dishonest to admit it. Or both.
Post by Malte Runz
http://youtu.be/nyQahEG1z_A
default
2018-04-08 21:07:10 UTC
Post by Amazing Answers
They've been doing this since Piltdown Man
http://youtu.be/nyQahEG1z_A
Do you have any concept of the number of fake relics churches hold as
genuine sacred artifacts?