Left Media fooled you all about hurricane
a322x1n
2017-09-10 21:49:15 UTC
Hurricane coverage has been a scam. No, it wasnt that bad and fake
manmade climate change had nothing to do with ut
Keep posting that delusion each and everytime we have another climate
disaster. Each year it's going to get a lot worse.
NoBody
2017-09-11 14:49:31 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Hurricane coverage has been a scam. No, it wasnt that bad and fake
manmade climate change had nothing to do with ut
Keep posting that delusion each and everytime we have another climate
disaster. Each year it's going to get a lot worse.
Explain why the previous 10 years have been fairly quiet after they
first made the dire predictions.
a322x1n
2017-09-11 22:24:52 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Hurricane coverage has been a scam. No, it wasnt that bad and
fake manmade climate change had nothing to do with ut
Keep posting that delusion each and everytime we have another climate
disaster. Each year it's going to get a lot worse.
Explain why the previous 10 years have been fairly quiet after they
first made the dire predictions.
They weren't. It's been getting worse and worse year by year. Try
telling the truth for a change:

<http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/hurricane-irma-harvey-jose-clim
ate-change-proof-real-get-worse-florida-texas-houston-global-warming-a794
1501.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/ya5zvtrn>
NoBody
2017-09-12 14:30:57 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Hurricane coverage has been a scam. No, it wasnt that bad and
fake manmade climate change had nothing to do with ut
Keep posting that delusion each and everytime we have another climate
disaster. Each year it's going to get a lot worse.
Explain why the previous 10 years have been fairly quiet after they
first made the dire predictions.
They weren't. It's been getting worse and worse year by year. Try
<http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/hurricane-irma-harvey-jose-clim
ate-change-proof-real-get-worse-florida-texas-houston-global-warming-a794
1501.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/ya5zvtrn>
YOU try telling the truth for a change. The story talks only about
Irma, Harvey and Jose (which is very likely to go out to see). It
does not discuss the frequency or intensity of storms for the past 10
years as I mentioned. Swing and a miss on your part.
Steve Newman
2017-09-12 14:47:42 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Hurricane coverage has been a scam. No, it wasnt that bad and
fake manmade climate change had nothing to do with ut
Keep posting that delusion each and everytime we have another climate
disaster. Each year it's going to get a lot worse.
Explain why the previous 10 years have been fairly quiet after they
first made the dire predictions.
They weren't. It's been getting worse and worse year by year. Try
<http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/hurricane-irma-harvey-jose-clim
ate-change-proof-real-get-worse-florida-texas-houston-global-warming-a794
1501.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/ya5zvtrn>
YOU try telling the truth for a change.
No, you.

Category 5 hurricanes by decade:

1940s - 0
1950s - 2
1960s - 4
1970s - 4
1980s - 3
1990s - 2
2000s - 8
2010s - 2 (seven years)
NoBody
2017-09-13 10:23:27 UTC
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 07:47:42 -0700, Steve Newman
Post by Steve Newman
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
[...]
So then you agree with me that the last 10 years have been relatively
quiet compared to the previous. Glad we agree!
Steve Newman
2017-09-13 14:34:04 UTC
Post by Steve Newman
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
[...]
No. There were two Cat 5 hurricanes in 2007, less than 10 years ago.
That puts us at four. The 2010s aren't over yet. There will be more of
them between now and the end of hurricane season in 2020. Bet on it.
NoBody
2017-09-14 10:30:40 UTC
Post by Steve Newman
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
[...]
If the average compared to 2000's hold, there will be fewer. Try not
to draw conclusions on data that doesn't exist yet. Oh and you're
wrong, there have been only three Atlantic cat 5 hurricanes in this
decade thus far, not four . Matthew was the only one before the
recent two, so we seem to be behind in the averages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Category_5_Atlantic_hurricanes
Steve Newman
If the average over the last seventeen years holds, there will be more.
default
2017-09-14 16:19:37 UTC
Post by Steve Newman
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
[...]
We know that, but you are talking to a no-body, by his own admission.

This is someone who has no brain, and doesn't think, but relies on
what he's been told.
NoBody
2017-09-15 10:31:42 UTC
Post by Steve Newman
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
[...]
There should have already been 5-6. There have been 3. You
lose...again.
Steve Newman
Not necessarily.
NoBody
Math is not your strong suit since we're discussing averages.
Siri Cruise
2017-09-16 13:58:33 UTC
Post by NoBody
Math is not your strong suit since we're discussing averages.
California is too far north for a direct hit by a typhoon. The places a
hurricane is most likely to hit: Drumpf voting climate change deniers. That's
also the part of country predicted with the greatest medical emergency due to
higher summer temperature.

Nature, it seems, is not without a sense of humour.

So has Rush gotten home yet after running like a little child from the fake
hurricane?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-17 03:48:52 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by NoBody
Math is not your strong suit since we're discussing averages.
California is too far north for a direct hit by a typhoon. The places a
hurricane is most likely to hit: Drumpf voting climate change deniers. That's
also the part of country predicted with the greatest medical emergency due to
higher summer temperature.
Nature, it seems, is not without a sense of humour.
So has Rush gotten home yet after running like a little child from the fake
hurricane?
Haven't heard. Probably not if his home has no power.
Steve Newman
2017-09-16 16:03:00 UTC
Post by Steve Newman
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
[...]
Ha ha ha ha ha! You can't add two single-digit numbers together and get
a consistent answer! You've never taken a probability and statistics
class in your life, and it shows.
NoBody
Typical evasion from you, as expected.
Steve Newman
2017-09-17 15:39:12 UTC
Post by Steve Newman
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
[...]
Typical evasion
Not an evasion at all - I'm right. You are innumerate. Hurricanes
aren't distributed evenly over time. Your "average" is nonsense.
NoBody
2017-09-18 10:18:38 UTC
Post by Steve Newman
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
[...]
I'll rephrase my comments so perhaps you'll understand it. During the
2000's, we had 8 Cat 5 hurricanes. During the decade of 2010 (which
is nearly70% complete), we've had only 3 thus far. the trend does not
look to equal the previous decade, much less exceed it (as you claimed
it would).
Steve Newman
2017-09-23 22:16:25 UTC
Post by Steve Newman
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
[...]
Look up "not evenly distributed." Take your time.

default
2017-09-13 15:16:26 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
[...]
You are thinking short-term. The Earth's climate has a response time
measured in decades and centuries, and we've managed to get it into a
positive feedback loop.

No pointy head knows how and where it will manifest itself with any
certainty, but we do know it will be bad, undeniable, and is very
likely to be final for life as we know it, and perhaps most of the
life on the planet.

An analogy:
How can one convey the Earth’s staggering rate of heat build up from
human-caused global warming?—?250 trillion Watts (Joules per second)?
The analogy to the energy released by the Hiroshima bomb has been used
in recent years by a number of scientists, such as NOAA oceanographer
John Lyman, and Mike Sandiford, Director of the Melbourne Energy
Institute. In his TED talk Climatologist James Hansen explained the
current rate of increase in global warming is:

“… equivalent to exploding 400,000 Hiroshima atomic bombs per day,
365 days per year. That’s how much extra energy Earth is gaining each
day.”

https://thinkprogress.org/earths-rate-of-global-warming-is-400-000-hiroshima-bombs-a-day-44689384fef9/

No matter what else you may want to believe there's one thing we can
all count on - THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE - BIG TIME! You can't
just keep dumping that amount of energy into the system when the
system takes centuries to correct itself normally.
Don Kresch
2017-09-12 22:40:07 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by a322x1n
Hurricane coverage has been a scam. No, it wasnt that bad and fake
manmade climate change had nothing to do with ut
Keep posting that delusion each and everytime we have another climate
disaster. Each year it's going to get a lot worse.
Explain why the previous 10 years have been fairly quiet after they
first made the dire predictions.
But...but....muh climate change....

Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.