What do people do to have a wonderfull life?
Add Reply
Jahnu
2017-06-16 05:39:53 UTC
Most people, to have a wonderful life, eat, sleep, mate and defend.
These four bodily necessities are shared by all living entities. The
present global culture is a human creation of a world-wide
civilization revolving around these four base activities. Success in
society is measured by how well you eat, sleep, mate or defend.
Some sleep on a straw mat on the floor, others sleep on a box spring
mattress that cost 20.000 $. Only successful people do that.
Successful people defend themselves with guns and stinger missiles
and unsuccessful people defend themselves with clubs. Success is to
eat a bloody steak from a porcelain-plate with silver cutlery,
unsuccess is to eat rice from a banana-leaf-plate and so on, you get
the picture.

In the modern Consumer civilization people are indoctrinated into
believing that sense-enjoyment will create happiness for them. Indeed,
sense-enjoyment is the only type of happiness the population is
educated in.

Lets analyze what bodily and mental happiness is all about. Sex is
regarded by most people to be the highest joy available in the world.
But sex-lust and sex-enjoyment is merely an attempt to escape the
suffering of being without sex. It's misery to live in forced
celibacy. Anyone who has reached puberty can testify to that. Or
eating. To eat is considered to be one of life's major enjoyments. But
actually, to eat is just an attempt to escape the suffering of hunger.
People of the Western culture don't know what it means to suffer from
famine, but it is a great suffering experienced by many people in the
world.

And that's how it is with most of the enjoyment we seek and
experience. Eating, sleeping, mating, and defending are the four
activities that are shared by all living entities. It is four urges
humans have in common with animals, birds, and all other living
entities on the planet. In the modern world it has become the foremost
goal to fulfill and satisfy these four urges. They have been made the
standard of happiness and enjoyment in life. What do we do together
with our loved ones, with our family and friends? We eat, sleep, mate,
and defend. The entire civilization revolves around these four
activities. That's an animal civilization.

A proper human civilization is running on a whole other set of
principles. As a human one is expected to have a higher standard of
life than animals. One is expected to have a higher goal than the mere
chasing after basic, animal urges. In the modern global culture entire
industries have been created to fulfill these four basic needs.
Millions of tons of iron are extracted from the earth to make pots,
knives and forks. Whole forests are cut down to make serviettes and
napkins. Add to that the industrial setup to manufacture cups and
glasses etc. A gigantic enterprise - all of it, just to eat.

Then they have more sense in India. In fact, Indians are more
civilized. They eat with the fingers from a banana-leaf plate. In the
west it is scoffed at as primitive and back-wards, but it shows higher
intelligence. No use for tons of iron to make knives and forks. No
dish-washing afterwards. You just throw your banana-leaf on the
compost heap and wash your hands. How easy is that?

The fact is that the western civilization is over-consuming nature's
resources. It is a greedy, exploitative civilization, that ruins
nature and puts her inhabitants through untold suffering.
Anyway, the happiness that can be obtained by surrendering to
Krishna's enjoyment is so far superior to the happiness that one can
squeeze out of matter, that sex with the most beautiful women becomes
like broken glass in comparison.

And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being to
nothing more than an animal. In reality, the human life-form is a
unique opportunity for the soul to realize his real, eternal identity.
The soul cannot realize itself in any other life-form. In other forms
of life, the soul is merely busy with eating, sleeping, mating, and
defending. The human form of life is a waste of time for the soul if
it is not used to learn about one's real self and one's relation to
Krishna.

The soul can relate to Krishna as his master, his father, his son, his
lover, or he can have a neutral relationship with Him. The point
being, that Krishna is the only center. He is the beloved of the soul.
When we love Krishna, who is the root of everything, we automatically
love all His parts and parcels - all other living entities. It's like
watering a tree. One does not benefit the tree by pouring water on its
every leaf and branch. Water is poured on the root. Then the whole
tree is nourished. In the same way all living entities are benefited
and nourished, when one loves and serves Krishna - the root of all
existence.

Krishna says:

My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to
you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which
you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence. (Bg. 9.1)

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all
secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct
perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of
religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed. (Bg. 9.2)

Have a look at my art -

- God the Supreme Designer
- Sudder street
- Planet Plant
- Nature

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das
raven1
2017-06-16 12:46:00 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Lets analyze what bodily and mental happiness is all about.
No thanks. Wearing clown robes, chanting to imaginary beings, and
smearing yourself with mud from a polluted river really don't have
much appeal to people who aren't nuts.
Jahnu
2017-06-17 10:38:29 UTC
Post by raven1
No thanks. Wearing clown robes, chanting to imaginary beings, and
smearing yourself with mud from a polluted river really don't have
much appeal to people who aren't nuts.
Is there a fixed time of death? Is destiny real in case of death?

In many religions, it is said dat time of death is fixed and
inevitable.

In every day lives observation, we observe people dying of accidents,
cancer, sudden illness, plane crash, drowning etc while some surviving
in incredible circumstances. So, is it true that there is a fixed time
of death?

I fas as I have learned, every living entity lives for a certain
number of breaths. Your number of breaths during your life-time is
calculated at birth. When you have spent your assigned number of
breaths, you die. This is all conducted by the law of karma operating
under the moders of material nature.

One's type of death, either by disease, accident or whatever is
determined at birth. so there are no coincidences in life, only our
pre-programmed karma.

Now, someone may object - in that case it doesn't matter what one does
in life, if it's pre-programmed, anyway. But the thing is, we don't
know what our destiny has in store for us. We will still act to
minimize our pain and maximize our pleasure. We will still be forced
by our minds to act in ways that fulfill our karma. We will be driven
on by the three modes of nature.

The vast majority of people go through their whole lives trying to
avoid pain and gain pleasure, not knowing that the pleasure and pain
in life is already pre-programed in the body and mind.

But life gets so much more simple when you understand the law of
karma. It so simplifies one's outlook on life.

Karma is a law of nature. Everything that happens in the universe, in
the 311 trillion years it lasts, is pre pre-programmed, arranged by
the Supreme's material energy - it is one breath of Maha-vishnu, which
means that one exhalation and inhalation of God lasts 311 trillion
solar years. That's the first thing to discover about God - how great
He is. But that's only a preliminary understanding of God. Higher than
worshiping God in awe and reverence is to relate to Him as friend or
lover. This becomes possible when, by the mercy of the spiritual
master, one is allowed entrance into God's personal life.

Every material interaction, right down to the movement of each and
every atom and molecule in the universe is arranged by Krishna in His
form as Paramatma.

What that means is we don't have to lament over anything, because no
matter what we did at any given time, it was destined to happen. It
doesn't matter what we did or didn't do, if it's our friend's or
child's karma to die a certain time, there i nothing we could have
done to stop it from happening.

That's the arrangement of God...

When you know that every atom is controlled by Krishna, you feel
completely secure surrendering to Him. Why would you not want to
surrender to someone who is in control? It's a natural inclination to
surrender to and rely upon someone in control. People through all
times have surrendered to some supreme power, either in the form of
nature, or some supernatural beings in the universe.

Krishna says:

In the beginning of creation, the Lord of all creatures sent forth
generations of men and demigods, along with sacrifices for Vishnu, and
blessed them by saying, "Be thou happy by this yajna [sacrifice]
because its performance will bestow upon you everything desirable for
living happily and achieving liberation." -Bg 3.10

The demigods, being pleased by sacrifices, will also please you, and
thus, by cooperation between men and demigods, prosperity will reign
for all. -Bg 3.11

In charge of the various necessities of life, the demigods, being
satisfied by the performance of yajña [sacrifice], will supply all
necessities to you. But he who enjoys such gifts without offering them
to the demigods in return is certainly a thief. -Bg 3.12

The devotees of the Lord are released from all kinds of sins because
they eat food which is offered first for sacrifice. Others, who
prepare food for personal sense enjoyment, verily eat only sin. - Bg
3.13

All living bodies subsist on food grains, which are produced from
rains. Rains are produced by performance of yajña [sacrifice], and
yajña is born of prescribed duties. - Bg 3.14

Regulated activities are prescribed in the Vedas, and the Vedas are
directly manifested from the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
Consequently the all-pervading Transcendence is eternally situated in
acts of sacrifice. -Bg 3.15

My dear Arjuna, one who does not follow in human life the cycle of
sacrifice thus established by the Vedas certainly leads a life full of
sin. Living only for the satisfaction of the senses, such a person
lives in vain. -Bg 3.16

Have a look at my art -

http://youtu.be/uWw9o4DMHMo - God the Supreme Designer
http://youtu.be/2uRbsf9Vzg8 - Sudder street
http://youtu.be/y4F6tkoYZok - Planet Plant
http://youtu.be/e_ejv98XyL8 - Nature

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das
raven1
2017-06-17 14:09:43 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
[...]
You are, as usual, claiming knowledge that you cannot possibly
possess, Jesper. The clinical term for a person who does that is
"Bullshit artist". Fuck off.
Jahnu
2017-06-18 04:41:51 UTC
bitch moan whine
What is God made of?

A question a thoughtful person might ask is, what is God made of? The
Vedic version teaches us that God is made of eternity, knowledge, and
bliss. Note how ingenious this definition of God is. As usual the
Vedic version reigns supreme.

Brahma, god of creation, says:

Krishna who is known as Govinda is the Supreme Godhead. He has an
eternal blissful spiritual body. He is the origin of all. He has no
other origin and He is the prime cause of all causes.

=> Brahma-samhita, 5.1

It also makes perfect sense that eternity, knowledge and bliss is the
substance of God. We can test it on ourselves. As souls, ie. atomic
fragments of God, we consist of the same spiritual substance as God,
and this fact should be somehow measurable. It's like, by examining
one drop of the ocean one gets an understanding of the entire ocean.
The very fact that all living entities instinctively gravitate towards
these three factors, indicates that this is our natural state. All
living entities seek eternity, knowledge, and bliss. We all have the
distinct experience that these three are the prime moving factors of
our core existence.

We are all pleasure seeking. We all try to learn something. And we all
try to preserve our being. Some people say - I don't seek eternity. It
must become boring in eternity. But we all seek eternity in the sense
that we try to preserve our being. The survival instinct together with
the mating instinct are the strongest instincts in all living
entities.

Besides, boredom is a factor of material existence, As souls on the
spiritual plane we will never get bored playing with Krishna. Who
would not want to be eternally young and blissful? Does anyone want
his or her happiness to end, because it's just so boring being happy?
The only reason one would want his existence to end is if it's
miserable.

In reality we are happy all the time. Only in our delusion of bodily
existence is happiness constantly interrupted by suffering. Who wants
bliss to end? Who sits in a real happy frame of mind, and thinks -
gee, I wish this happiness would end... nobody does that. Thus it is a
direct observable fact that all living entities gravitate towards
eternity, knowledge and bliss, exactly as predicted in the Vedic
version.

By connecting with our real identities as souls we become re-situated
in God's substance of eternity, knowledge and bliss. By connecting
with our real selves we connect with eternity, knowledge and bliss.The
method to do so is to invoke the name of God and petition Him. This is
done in this age by chanting the Hare Krishna Mantra.

hare krsna hare krsna krsna krsna hare hare
hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare

"This mantra, consisting of 16 words and 32 syllables, is the only
means against evil in this age. After searching through all the Vedic
literature, one cannot find a method of religion more sublime for this
age than the chanting of Hare Krsna."

--- Kali-santarana Upanishad

raven1
2017-06-18 16:51:52 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
What is God made of?
Imagination.

You really are an idiot.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-19 02:06:26 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
What is God made of?
Imagination.
Great minds think alike.
Post by raven1
You really are an idiot.
Indeed he is.
raven1
2017-06-19 03:44:11 UTC
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 21:06:26 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by raven1
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
What is God made of?
Imagination.
Great minds think alike.
LOL! Yep!
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by raven1
You really are an idiot.
Indeed he is.
Did you see his latest idiocy where he tried to call the ancient
Romans ignorant and debased? Classic Jesper stupidity!
Jahnu
2017-06-19 05:30:28 UTC
bitch moan whine
One attains the human form of life after transmigrating through
8,400,000 species by the process of gradual evolution. That human life
is spoiled for those conceited fools who do not take shelter of the
lotus feet of Govinda.

--Brahma-vaivarta Purana

Jeanne Douglas
raven1
2017-06-19 13:54:33 UTC
Let us know when you get there, dumbass.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-19 02:05:53 UTC
Post by Jahnu
bitch moan whine
What is God made of?
Imagination.
2017-06-27 09:39:49 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
No thanks. Wearing clown robes, chanting to imaginary beings, and
smearing yourself with mud from a polluted river really don't have
much appeal to people who aren't nuts.
Is there a fixed time of death?
Not so far as has been proven and there is no reason to think so.

Is destiny real in case of death?
Destiny is not real anytime.
Post by Jahnu
In many religions, it is said dat time of death is fixed and
inevitable.
As if that had any bearing on truth.
Post by Jahnu
In every day lives observation, we observe people dying of accidents,
cancer, sudden illness, plane crash, drowning etc while some surviving
in incredible circumstances. So, is it true that there is a fixed time
of death?
Not based on any known evidence. I think it would be impossible to prove.
Post by Jahnu
I fas as I have learned, every living entity lives for a certain
number of breaths. Your number of breaths during your life-time is
calculated at birth. When you have spent your assigned number of
breaths, you die. This is all conducted by the law of karma operating
under the moders of material nature.
No such law exists.
Post by Jahnu
One's type of death, either by disease, accident or whatever is
determined at birth. so there are no coincidences in life, only our
pre-programmed karma.
You and Bob should chat, he's a bat shit crazy as you are.
Post by Jahnu
Now, someone may object - in that case it doesn't matter what one does
in life, if it's pre-programmed, anyway. But the thing is, we don't
know what our destiny has in store for us.
How could you possibly know that?

We will still act to
Post by Jahnu
minimize our pain and maximize our pleasure.
Agreed.

We will still be forced
Post by Jahnu
by our minds to act in ways that fulfill our karma.
Bullshit religious nonsense.

We will be driven
Post by Jahnu
on by the three modes of nature.
We will be driven by our values and by our decisions based on those values.
Post by Jahnu
The vast majority of people go through their whole lives trying to
avoid pain and gain pleasure, not knowing that the pleasure and pain
in life is already pre-programed in the body and mind.
They don't know it because it is not true.
Post by Jahnu
But life gets so much more simple when you understand the law of
karma.
You mean if people agree with your made up religious bullshit.

It so simplifies one's outlook on life.
Reducing the time one spends using the abilities of their mind might seem simple, but it leaves you open to all kinds of problems.
Post by Jahnu
Karma is a law of nature.
No it is not.

snip of the rest because it is just too stupid.
This idiot thinks what he believes is true no matter how irrational.

Keep praying to that blue fucker and stay away from her until you grow up.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-28 02:29:03 UTC
Post by Jahnu
One's type of death, either by disease, accident or whatever is
determined at birth. so there are no coincidences in life, only our
pre-programmed karma.
You and Bob should chat, he's a bat shit crazy as you are.
Add niunian into the mix and we'd have a blockbuster on our hands.
2017-06-16 13:06:45 UTC
Post by Jahnu
[...]
And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being
to nothing more than an animal. [...]
You are a moron. Atheism merely ignores your Krishna fantasy. Nothing
in the modern world forces you to be a moron.
hypatiab7
2017-06-16 14:57:08 UTC
Post by Jahnu
[...]
And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being
to nothing more than an animal. [...]
You are a moron. Atheism merely ignores your Krishna fantasy. Nothing
in the modern world forces you to be a moron.
Jesper's insanity does and possibly the knowledge that he has nothing to
offer the world.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-06-16 20:01:20 UTC
Post by Jahnu
[...]
And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being
to nothing more than an animal. [...]
You are a moron. Atheism merely ignores your Krishna fantasy. Nothing
in the modern world forces you to be a moron.
Jesper's insanity does and possibly the knowledge that he has nothing to
offer the world.
What do you have to offer the world? Menopause? It ain't shit.
YOU ARE EXITING THE WORLD, SISTA.
Cloud Hobbit
We all are eventually, bro. ewe won't really be leaving since there is no travel for the dead unless in a coffin or an urn, so what will really happen is we get buried and rot and become food for the worms or we get cremated and become ashes.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-28 02:27:23 UTC
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Jahnu
[...]
And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being
to nothing more than an animal. [...]
You are a moron. Atheism merely ignores your Krishna fantasy. Nothing
in the modern world forces you to be a moron.
Jesper's insanity does and possibly the knowledge that he has nothing to
offer the world.
What do you have to offer the world? Menopause? It ain't shit.
YOU ARE EXITING THE WORLD, SISTA.
We all are eventually, bro. ewe won't really be leaving since there is no travel for the dead unless in a coffin or an urn, so what will really happen is we get buried and rot and become food for the worms or we get cremated and become ashes.
I wanna be composted and grow a tree. It's out there but I'm not sure how mainstream it is yet.
you'll rot in the dirt anyway and things will grow
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-28 05:58:30 UTC
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Jahnu
[...]
[...]
Not if I'm cremated which has been my choice for years.
2017-06-28 14:49:09 UTC
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Jahnu
[...]
[...]
the smoke will rise up the chimney float to the ground and rot

j***@gmail.com
2017-06-16 13:47:59 UTC

Obvious not all living entities do these things.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-16 19:44:07 UTC
Post by Jahnu
[...]
WE ARE animals you idiot.

Post by Jahnu
chasing after basic, animal urges.
Which is why maturity means learning to delay gratification so you can first take care of things like food and shelter.

Post by Jahnu
industries have been created to fulfill these four basic needs.
Millions of tons of iron are extracted from the earth to make pots,
knives and forks. Whole forests are cut down to make serviettes and
napkins. Add to that the industrial setup to manufacture cups and
glasses etc. A gigantic enterprise - all of it, just to eat.
Then they have more sense in India. In fact, Indians are more
civilized. They eat with the fingers from a banana-leaf plate. In the
west it is scoffed at as primitive and back-wards, but it shows higher
intelligence. No use for tons of iron to make knives and forks. No
dish-washing afterwards. You just throw your banana-leaf on the
compost heap and wash your hands. How easy is that?
Now it becomes more obvious. The best way to be happy is to avoid idiot theistic assholes like you who insist that the happiness is the result of ignoring reality.

Snip
Your Founding Fathers Erred
Yet but that's philosophy not science.....
Olrik
2017-06-17 04:04:35 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Jahnu
[...]
It's biology, actually.

Do you eat, drink, piss and shit?

Then you're an animal, Cody.

A poor, impotent and stupid one, but one nonetheless.
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
j***@gmail.com

The hard sciences do not have the last word on the English language. For example, if a woman called the police saying "my husband is acting like an animal" would they expect she meant the biological sense of the word "animal" or the everday, colloquial sense?
Olrik
2017-06-18 04:13:17 UTC
Olrik
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Jahnu
[...]
I don't think they pretend to.
Post by j***@gmail.com
For example, if a woman called the police saying "my husband is acting like an animal" would they expect she meant the biological sense of the word "animal" or the everday, colloquial sense?
That one. Do you have a point?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-27 09:29:42 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Jahnu
[...]
Bzzzzzt, wrong, but thanks for playing.

The fact is that we are animals and that is not philosophy, that is a fact.
John Locke
2017-06-17 00:10:51 UTC
What do people do to have a wonderfull life?
..easy...avoid religous chicanery.

http://www.avg.com
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-17 00:22:06 UTC
Post by Jahnu
And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being to
nothing more than an animal.
Human being ARE nothing more than an animal.
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2017-06-17 16:52:15 UTC
Post by Jahnu
And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being to
nothing more than an animal.
Human being ARE nothing more than an animal.
Human beings have souls, animals don't. You're likely to be arrested for killing a human being not for killing a deer.
Now progressives want animals to be protected as humans but snakes are animals and kill.
j***@gmail.com

Yes, I tried to kill and eat my neighbors' poodle but they must be progressives cause they wouldn't let me.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-18 03:59:35 UTC
Post by Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Jahnu
And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being to
nothing more than an animal.
Human being ARE nothing more than an animal.
Human beings have souls,
I'm still waiting for someone to provide evidence that any such thing as a soul exists. Do you have the evidence?
Olrik
2017-06-18 04:15:51 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Jahnu
And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being to
nothing more than an animal.
Human being ARE nothing more than an animal.
Human beings have souls, animals don't.
Prove it. Demonstrate what a "soul" is.
j***@gmail.com

If a homeowner called you and said "there's an animal running around in my house" would you expect she meant?
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
:-)
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-18 03:58:32 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Jeanne Douglas
Post by Jahnu
And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being to
nothing more than an animal.
Human being ARE nothing more than an animal
If a homeowner called you and said "there's an animal running around in my house" would you expect she meant?
Lame.

Context is everything.

There are 3 choices--animal, vegetable, or mineral.
Olrik
2017-06-18 04:20:45 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Jeanne Douglas
Post by Jahnu
And who or what is to be blamed for the fact that the modern world
runs on animal principles? Atheism. Atheism reduces the human being to
nothing more than an animal.
Human being ARE nothing more than an animal
If a homeowner called you and said "there's an animal running around in my house" would you expect she meant?
Just curious... Is english your first language? Are you aware that words
can have different meanings, depending on context?

Here's the first definition of 'animal' from the Merriam-Webster
dictionary :

"Definition of animal
1
: any of a kingdom (Animalia) of living things including many-celled
organisms and often many of the single-celled ones (such as protozoans)
that typically differ from plants in having cells without cellulose
walls, in lacking chlorophyll and the capacity for photosynthesis, in
requiring more complex food materials (such as proteins), in being
organized to a greater degree of complexity, and in having the capacity
for spontaneous movement and rapid motor responses to stimulation"

Here's the fourth :

"4
: a person with a particular interest or aptitude a political animal
He's a party animal."

<https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/animal>

Have fun.
Ted
2017-06-17 02:50:00 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Most people, to have a wonderful life, eat, sleep, mate
Or, in my case, masturbate. Don't forget about me, Jahnu. Nobody likes to
be left out. Can't I have a wonderful life too?
g***@gmail.com
2017-06-17 12:28:46 UTC
Post by Jahnu
http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das
Hmmmmm!

honestly..... 1 BEROCCA A DAY!

I call it UTOPIA... not quite heaven...

I GAVE UP COFFEE!

BRIGHT AND ALERT ALL DAY LONG! CANT BELIEVE IT FEEL 25 AGAIN!

Time for my relaxing COCOA...
Rex Burkheimer
2017-06-21 14:32:18 UTC
ignore you. That's a start, anyway.
Jahnu Das
2017-06-27 02:03:28 UTC
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 07:32:18 -0700, Rex Burkheimer
Post by Rex Burkheimer
Post by Jahnu
Most people, to have a wonderful life,
ignore you. That's a start, anyway.
...and then you died :)

Are you fed up with relationships that have a beginning and an end?
Are you fed up with the fact that your loved ones always end up
leaving you? Or are you just fed up with the fact, that life in
general sucks? Now we have the solution. Krishna!

Krishna is that person who will never leave you, who will never let
you down. Krishna is that person Who is always there, protecting and
caring, IOW that person everyone is looking for - the perfect person.

Forget bodily relationships, they always end up disappointing. Anyone
who has lived long enough can attest to that.

In any case, we have found the solution - chant Hare Krishna! Chant
Hare Krishna and stay happy forever.

--- Kali-santarana Upanishad
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-27 04:34:35 UTC
Post by Rex Burkheimer
Post by Jahnu
Most people, to have a wonderful life,
ignore you. That's a start, anyway.
...and then you died :)
Are you fed up with relationships that have a beginning and an end?
Are you fed up with the fact that your loved ones always end up
leaving you? Or are you just fed up with the fact, that life in
general sucks? Now we have the solution. Krishna!
And now Jesper is moving into direct and blatant proselytization.

Fuck off and die, asshole.
raven1
2017-06-27 13:17:05 UTC
You could always try being less of a dick, and see if that helps.
David Canzi
2017-06-28 01:49:49 UTC
Post by Rex Burkheimer
Post by Jahnu
Most people, to have a wonderful life,
ignore you. That's a start, anyway.
....and then you died :)
Are you fed up with relationships that have a beginning and an end?
Are you fed up with the fact that your loved ones always end up
leaving you? Or are you just fed up with the fact, that life in
general sucks? Now we have the solution. Krishna!
Krishna is that person who will never leave you, who will never let
you down. Krishna is that person Who is always there, protecting and
caring, IOW that person everyone is looking for - the perfect person.
Here is a song about a lover who would never leave you. And you
wouldn't have to spend countless hours chanting/praying to fight
off doubts and keep yourself convinced that she exists.

David Canzi | Eternal truths come and go.
Jahnu
2017-06-28 04:38:56 UTC