REPOST-KEVROB IS A HYPOCRITE
Joe Bruno
2017-04-20 23:37:05 UTC
me (Joe Bruno change)

Mar 29

me (Joe Bruno change)

1:13 PM (1 minute ago)
Why do you think your unsupported ideas mean anything other than y o u
are an asshat?
You have not offered any evidence that your God is real.
The only evidence a man needs to believe in God is that which satisfies him.
My personal beliefs are not subject to your approval, nor are they up for a vote.
MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.
If you'd mind yr own f'n business you wouldn't be trolling the group.
The Cat-Herding Rules and Regulations of alt.atheism and Some Information
1. All are welcome in the newsgroup, whether they're atheists or not.
2. Proselytizing of ANY religion is NOT welcome! (Those guilty of this
bad nettiquette will be treated as they deserve!)
Show me where I have asked anyone to convert to Judaism.
You constantly push your religion-based hobbyhorses, notably
on evolution.
I'm not a Creationist and my objections to evolution have nothing to do with religion. This has been explained at least 6 times.
That, and your generally foul demeanor when people disagree with you,
mark you as a troll.
Disagreeing is one thing. Preaching and pressuring is another.

You fucking atheists proselytize for atheism every day.

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE
Yap Honghor
2017-04-21 03:14:23 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
[...]
You may not be proselytizing for Judaism, but you constantly promote Christianity and its fairy tales. Is that not amounting to proselytizing?
Post by Joe Bruno
You constantly push your religion-based hobbyhorses, notably
on evolution.
I'm not a Creationist and my objections to evolution have nothing to do with religion. This has been explained at least 6 times.
Only unreasonable people or those who cannot offer alternative would reject evolution which exists regardless.
Post by Joe Bruno
That, and your generally foul demeanor when people disagree with you,
mark you as a troll.
Disagreeing is one thing. Preaching and pressuring is another.
You fucking atheists proselytize for atheism every day.
Atheism is not a religion. What proselytizing?
Post by Joe Bruno
YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE
And you are a stupid idiot.
Yap Honghor
And you are a stupid idiot.
John Locke
2017-04-21 06:22:49 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:37:05 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

..hey Mad Arty, using "ALL CAPS" in your title is improper posting
etiquette. Cease and desist else you'll soon be shouting into an
Internet vacuum.
Kevrob
2017-04-21 06:50:23 UTC
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:37:05 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno
..hey Mad Arty, using "ALL CAPS" in your title is improper posting
etiquette. Cease and desist else you'll soon be shouting into an
Internet vacuum.
Getting a Tandy-created thread complaining about your
postings in a.a is a badge of honor.

Kevin R
Joe Bruno
I am not "complaining" about anything. I am EXPOSING a LIAR, just as I exposed you as a hypocrite.
Joe Bruno
Complaining? NYET. I am exposing a hypocrite.Your credibilty is declining rapidly.
hypatiab7
2017-04-21 19:43:04 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:37:05 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno
..hey Mad Arty, using "ALL CAPS" in your title is improper posting
etiquette. Cease and desist else you'll soon be shouting into an
Internet vacuum.
Getting a Tandy-created thread complaining about your
postings in a.a is a badge of honor.
Kevin R
Complaining? NYET. I am exposing a hypocrite.Your credibilty is declining rapidly.
You have NO credibility in alt.atheism, ArtyJoe. Kevin has plenty. He and
I may disagree at times, but so what? We aren't here to insult each other.
Insulting those who disagree with you about anything is all you know how to do.
Joe Bruno
What you gonna do when I refuse?
John Locke
2017-04-21 14:29:53 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 00:34:54 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by John Locke
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:37:05 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno
..hey Mad Arty, using "ALL CAPS" in your title is improper posting
etiquette. Cease and desist else you'll soon be shouting into an
Internet vacuum.
What you gonna do when I refuse?
...careful there Arty, if everyone in the group decides to kill filter
you you'll lose what little intellectual guidance you have in life.
Kevrob
2017-04-21 14:50:41 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by John Locke
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:37:05 -0700 (PDT), Joe Bruno
..hey Mad Arty, using "ALL CAPS" in your title is improper posting
etiquette. Cease and desist else you'll soon be shouting into an
Internet vacuum.
What you gonna do when I refuse?
...careful there Arty, if everyone in the group decides to kill filter
you you'll lose what little intellectual guidance you have in life.
He can join Chabad and drive around in a Mitvahmobile* before sundown
on Fridays, for all I care, as long as he clears out of here.

Kevin R

* Its a thing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitzvah_tank
hypatiab7
This is an atheist newsgroup called alt.atheism. Only theists aren't supposed to proselytize here, ArtieJoe. Like you, troll. Atheists can write anything they want. That's just for the theist newsgroups you cross-post to to know.
%
2017-04-21 19:43:20 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
[...]
good thing you're not getting into any long dragged out thing