Cure for atheism
JTEM
2017-09-04 19:57:11 UTC
There's a new cure for atheism that
does not involve interment camps:

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883

You wouldn't have the guts though.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
Smiler
2017-09-04 20:27:42 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
You wouldn't have the guts though.
"interment[sic] camps."
Are you going to bury us alive?
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
Gods are all tailored to order. They are made
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
b***@m.nu
2017-09-04 21:14:43 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
You wouldn't have the guts though.
"interment[sic] camps."
Are you going to bury us alive?
every so often it will post something stupid, I mean really stupid.
maybe a few times a month. What it does besides getting on peoples
nerves is shows just how desperate the loser is for obtaining any kind
of attention it can get.
JTEM
2017-09-05 03:06:47 UTC
Are [...]
every so [...]
Words can not describe how courageous it is
of the collective to agree with itself.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
Christopher A. Lee
2017-09-04 21:52:14 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
You wouldn't have the guts though.
"interment[sic] camps."
Are you going to bury us alive?
He's insane.

What is there to cure about the exact equivalent of not believing in
Santa Claus, the fairies at the bottom of the garden,the Loch Ness
Monster, Zeus, Odin, and Krishna?
JTEM
2017-09-05 03:12:37 UTC
What is there to cure about the
You can't prove that an atheists exists, not
without declaring that self reports i.e.
personal testimony is compelling. And you
can't do that without validating the self
reports i.e. personal testimony of the theists.

You can't prove that so much as a single atheist
exists in this world.

Is an atheists supposed to be supernatural?

Does an atheists exists outside of time & space?

You can't prove that an atheists exists, yet you
tinkle down your leg with excitement over the
fact that theists can't "Prove" that God exists to
your satisfaction.

...the bar is *Way* lower for you than it is
for them and you /Still/ have no hope of getting
over it. Yet, you think their failure is a definitive
statement against them, while your failure isn't even
acknowledged much less discusses, much less explained.

You are a laughing stock.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
Sonny
Did you forget to take your meds again?
JTEM
2017-09-05 05:48:10 UTC
Post by Sonny
Did you
You parrot words that you once heard adults
use... they were devastating to you then
BECAUSE of your stupidity. The power was
never in the words themselves. Their words
didn't make you look so stupid. You did.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981890063
Cloud Hobbit
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981890063
JTEM
2017-09-05 19:40:49 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Sonny
Did you
You parrot words that you once heard adults
use... they were devastating to you then
BECAUSE of your stupidity. The power was
never in the words themselves. Their words
didn't make you look so stupid. You did.
Irony.
There is now!

"I don't want what you said to be true, so
that makes it ironic!"

Grow up.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164802558032
Christopher A. Lee
2017-09-05 13:50:12 UTC
On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 04:23:51 +0000 (UTC), Sonny
Post by Sonny
Post by JTEM
Post by Christopher A. Lee
What is there to cure about the
You can't prove that an atheists exists, not
The dishonest, lying theists retreats into solipsism so he can pretend
things and people in ordinary, everyday evidence are totally
unevidenced.
Post by Sonny
Post by JTEM
without declaring that self reports i.e.
personal testimony is compelling. And you
can't do that without validating the self
reports i.e. personal testimony of the theists.
The proven serial liar equivocates between a theist's testimony that
they are theist, and their non-existent testimony that their pretend
friend is real,

But then he has never once shown any honesty or intelligence in all
the years he has been stalking and religiously harassing atheists.

When somebody is so totally dishonest, it is impossible to hold the
discussion with them, that they pretend they want by bringing it up in
the first place.
Post by Sonny
Post by JTEM
You can't prove that so much as a single atheist
exists in this world.
Again, the serial liar moves the goalposts to demand evidence that
would convince a solipsist,

It's a clear admission that he can't back up his god-claims, because
if he did then he would not need to resort to such nastily dishonest
copouts.
Post by Sonny
Post by JTEM
Is an atheists supposed to be supernatural?
What a fucking moron.
Post by Sonny
Post by JTEM
Does an atheists exists outside of time & space?
The nastiness and stupidity are deliberate.
Post by Sonny
Post by JTEM
You can't prove that an atheists exists, yet you
Done over and over again, pathological liar - for everyday meanings of
proof, ie beyond reasonable doubt.

After all - if he weren't so obsessed with us he wouldn't stalk and
religiously harass us.
Post by Sonny
Post by JTEM
tinkle down your leg with excitement over the
fact that theists can't "Prove" that God exists to
your satisfaction.
Which the proven serial liar knows is only demanded when they beg the
question - they cannot put up, but they are psychologically incapable
of shutting up.
Post by Sonny
Post by JTEM
...the bar is *Way* lower for you than it is
An outright lie.
Post by Sonny
Post by JTEM
for them and you /Still/ have no hope of getting
over it. Yet, you think their failure is a definitive
statement against them, while your failure isn't even
acknowledged much less discusses, much less explained.
More deliberately nasty lies.
Post by Sonny
Post by JTEM
You are a laughing stock.
What a fucking moron. A liar as well as an idiot.
He's certifiably insane.
JTEM
2017-09-05 19:44:02 UTC
The dishonest, lying
You can't prove that an atheists exists. Short of
a massive dose of hypocrisy, you don't even have
any evidence to support such a claim, as you have
always rejected personal claims/testimony.

No evidence for atheists what so ever, by your own
standards, much less "Proof."

Again: Atheists aren't supposed to be supernatural,
yet going by your own standard for "Proof" you can't
support their existence with evidence, never mind
"Prove" they exist. Consider this the next time you
pretend that a theist's failure to "Prove" God TO
YOUR SATISFACTION means anything... anything other
than you are mentally ill.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164802558032
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-06 06:16:46 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Christopher A. Lee
What is there to cure about the
You can't prove that an atheists exists, not
The dishonest, lying theists retreats into solipsism so he can pretend
things and people in ordinary, everyday evidence are totally
unevidenced.
It's so stupid. I'm an atheist and I exist. So, obviously, atheism exists.
2017-09-06 13:07:04 UTC
On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 01:16:46 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by JTEM
Post by Christopher A. Lee
What is there to cure about the
You can't prove that an atheists exists, not
The dishonest, lying theists retreats into solipsism so he can pretend
things and people in ordinary, everyday evidence are totally
unevidenced.
It's so stupid. I'm an atheist and I exist. So, obviously, atheism exists.
It's a psychopathic game that the lunatics insist we play according to
their rules, when we've got more important things to do.
JTEM
2017-09-06 16:05:01 UTC
"Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
It's so stupid. I'm an atheist and I exist. So, obviously, atheism exists.
It's a psychopathic game that the
You just accepted a personal claim/testimony as
"Proof."

Theists also make personal claims, offer their
testimony concerning experiences with the divine.
As this sort of evidence is now acceptable to you,
and even considered "Proof," you have to conclude
that God exists.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164893013973
Yap Honghor
2017-09-07 01:59:43 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Christopher A. Lee
"Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
It's so stupid. I'm an atheist and I exist. So, obviously, atheism exists.
It's a psychopathic game that the
You just accepted a personal claim/testimony as
"Proof."
JD is not making a personal claim...atheism is her choice. Unlike you, it is also her mental strength as well as her happiness.
Post by JTEM
Theists also make personal claims, offer their
testimony concerning experiences with the divine.
As this sort of evidence is now acceptable to you,
and even considered "Proof," you have to conclude
that God exists.
What possible testimony or experience that can bring out a fact that a pixie ever existed????????? They are either loony lies or subjective mental imaginations which are promoted as true because they cannot live without their religion!!!!!!
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164893013973
JTEM
2017-09-07 05:58:55 UTC
JD is not making a personal claim
You're an idiot, and that's funny.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/95861803406
JTEM
2017-09-06 16:02:14 UTC
It's so stupid. I'm an atheist and I exist.
There are people who think that they're Napoleon,
and those people exists, so by your argument they
are Napoleon.

And some insists that God watches over them, and
those people do exist. So God has to be watching
over them, by your piss poor excuse for an
argument.

Can you see your dilemma now? Because normal
people can. Your very own standard, applied to
theists, "Proves" God.

OR, applied to YOU it disproves the atheists.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164893013973
Yap Honghor
2017-09-07 01:40:06 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Jeanne Douglas
It's so stupid. I'm an atheist and I exist.
There are people who think that they're Napoleon,
and those people exists, so by your argument they
are Napoleon.
Napoleon can be a common name or was it a trademark?
Post by JTEM
And some insists that God watches over them, and
those people do exist. So God has to be watching
over them, by your piss poor excuse for an
argument.
Insisting without evidence is next to be a big liar....self delusion.
Does one claiming to be a billionaire really have that kind of money or assets?
You can keep your own illusion and no one is harmed. But, to use it to influence others for whatever benefit is con.
Post by JTEM
Can you see your dilemma now? Because normal
people can. Your very own standard, applied to
theists, "Proves" God.
I see you have a dilemma to straighten up your claim for being a believer!!!
Post by JTEM
OR, applied to YOU it disproves the atheists.
We see your meter being blown.
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164893013973
JTEM
2017-09-07 06:00:13 UTC
Post by JTEM
Napoleon
Honestly? I didn't expect you to understand
this. After all, even rudimentary logic is
still logic...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/95861803406
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-07 13:21:51 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Jeanne Douglas
It's so stupid. I'm an atheist and I exist.
There are people who think that they're Napoleon,
and those people exists, so by your argument they
are Napoleon.
Napoleon can be a common name or was it a trademark?
Napoleon has been a stereotypical self-delusion of someone in a mental hospital.
JTEM
2017-09-07 15:32:51 UTC
The collective never promised me a rose
garden... nor reading comprehension.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Napoleon has been a stereotypical self-delusion of
someone in a mental hospital.
Or the collective, as in this case.

How brilliant of you to miss it.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/95861803406
JTEM
2017-09-05 03:04:57 UTC
Are you going to bury us alive?
One look at the level of discourse here and
it's clear that you died a very long time
ago... at least on the inside.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
Irreverend Dave
2017-09-05 04:10:22 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
You wouldn't have the guts though.
"interment[sic] camps."
Are you going to bury us alive?
I suspect he's trying to bury us in bullshit,
--
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Yap Honghor
2017-09-05 06:59:37 UTC
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Smiler
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
You wouldn't have the guts though.
"interment[sic] camps."
Are you going to bury us alive?
I suspect he's trying to bury us in bullshit,
Ya, we all could die of the stench...
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-05 07:20:15 UTC
Why do we need a "cure" for atheism?

And, of course, the ONLY "cure" would be evidence for the existence of any god.
Post by Smiler
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
You wouldn't have the guts though.
Why do you think a book of silly stories would be evidence to convince us that your god exists?
Post by Smiler
"interment[sic] camps."
Are you going to bury us alive?
<giggle>
2017-09-05 13:54:46 UTC
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
You wouldn't have the guts though.
Why do you think a book of silly stories would be evidence to convince us that your god exists?
Because religion makes people stupid. Also psyschopathis if they have
any tendency towards it because it blocks out the real world.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-09-04 22:16:25 UTC
Ateism IS the cure.
Yap Honghor
2017-09-05 01:03:34 UTC
Post by JTEM
There's a new cure for atheism that
Atheists are sane people, not sick in any form.
But, you really should talk about cure for theism stupidity!!!!!!!!!!
Post by JTEM
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
You wouldn't have the guts though.
You have no brain, the same as donkey brain Assroid.
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
JTEM
2017-09-05 03:14:02 UTC
Atheists are sane people
We'll be sure to test that hypothesis, assuming
that one ever posts here.

...my guess is you lunatic scared them all
off though, so we won't be seeing any.

By all means, hold your breath while you wait.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
Yap Honghor
2017-09-05 06:57:09 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
Atheists are sane people
We'll be sure to test that hypothesis, assuming
that one ever posts here.
That is not something you can just laugh off, it is a serious business because you loons are insane.
Post by JTEM
...my guess is you lunatic scared them all
off though, so we won't be seeing any.
We try to scare you theists off your beliefs. Somehow, weak human like you need the notion of a pixie up in the sky to cover you.
Post by JTEM
By all means, hold your breath while you wait.
Incomprehensible words.
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164981652883
JTEM
2017-09-06 16:07:05 UTC
That is not
If an atheists ever posts here, if one even
exists, we will make every effort to find
out if they are sane or bat shit crazy like
you.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/164893013973
Yap Honghor
2017-09-07 02:06:00 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
That is not
If an atheists ever posts here, if one even
exists, we will make every effort to find
out if they are sane or bat shit crazy like
you.
No one here is taking JTEM's word as sane or right.
We have just have to live with a trolling theist seeking attention in our forum.
JTEM
2017-09-07 06:01:50 UTC
No one
Unless personal claims/testimony is now
conclusive evidence, and God is proven
as fact, there is not one lick of evidence
to support the notion that any atheists
exist.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/95861803406
Yap Honghor
2017-09-07 06:52:43 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Yap Honghor
No one
Unless personal claims/testimony is now
conclusive evidence, and God is proven
as fact, there is not one lick of evidence
to support the notion that any atheists
exist.
Oh, you are thinking that our claim of being atheists is in support for the claim of a pixie?

You don't even understand what is real and what is unreal.....

Son: Pa, what is a god?
Father: Son, it is one that helps you!
Son: Oh, since I cannot finish my homework, can I ask him to help?
Father: Sure, you can try.

Son: Pa, how can I find it?
Father: I don't know.
Son: Don't know, but you say I can ask?
Father: Son, can you quit your question and go back to your homework?

Son: *&%$#)@!

At least the father has the balls to acknowledge his ignorance, whereas JTEM pretends he can justify things on behalf of the pixie.
JTEM
2017-09-07 15:35:25 UTC
Jealousy rears it's ugly head...
Post by Yap Honghor
Oh, you are thinking
What I stated is not only literally true but
obviously true. Only a mentally ill troll
would attempt to dispute it.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/95861803406
Yap Honghor
Are you trying to create another joke of the century again?
JTEM
2017-09-08 08:40:53 UTC
You have
You don't have a clue.

You don't even know why you're responding
to me.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165098190798
Yap Honghor
I am responding to your silliness, not to you.
JTEM
2017-09-09 15:14:14 UTC
I am
You are feeding your JTEM obsession.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165120263988
Yap Honghor
2017-09-11 02:27:38 UTC
You are born flawed, to be so obsessible...
JTEM
2017-09-13 06:07:46 UTC
You are born flawed
The first step towards mental health comes
when you start worrying about your own
shortcoming... which are legion, btw.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165164525193
Yap Honghor
What I wrote here is all for you....your shortcoming, problem and misinformed personal whine.
JTEM
2017-09-30 05:01:40 UTC
Post by JTEM
What I
You flew into a tizzy over nothing.

You have no idea what I posted, you just knew
that I posted it & your mental illness went to
work. As always.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165806334198
Yap Honghor
2017-09-30 12:23:55 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
What I
You flew into a tizzy over nothing.
You have no idea what I posted, you just knew
that I posted it & your mental illness went to
work. As always.
There is nothing from JTEM that makes sense.
You should appreciate my effort to fault you.....
JTEM

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165806334198
hypatiab7
2017-09-30 18:52:07 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
Post by JTEM
You flew into a tizzy over nothing.
You have no idea what I posted, you just knew
that I posted it & your mental illness went to
work. As always.
There is
Rinse. Repeat.
Like you, John McGuinness? Though all you do is repeat.
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/165806334198
Yap Honghor
Your dirty linen is yours to deal with, not me....
Sonny
2017-10-01 05:36:17 UTC
I flew into a tizzy over nothing.
I have no idea what I posted, I just knew
that I posted it & my mental illness went to
work. As always.
Then for fucksakes get some help!

https://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-illness
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-02 22:59:00 UTC
How is a new work of fiction a cure for anything other than boredom?

What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
Andrew
2017-10-03 15:14:19 UTC
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
~ DNA ~
default
2017-10-03 15:24:49 UTC
DNA are just chemicals why is that god?
Christopher A. Lee
2017-10-03 15:51:18 UTC
Post by default
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
~ DNA ~
DNA are just chemicals why is that god?
The in-your-face liar has had this refuted over and over again.

And the objective science which has provided natural explanations, is
_still_ nothing to do with atheism.
b***@m.nu
2017-10-03 17:21:52 UTC
Post by default
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
~ DNA ~
DNA are just chemicals why is that god?
because it is an idiot and it thinks a mix of chemicals is some secret
code that a god created that maybe only told the illuminati. A code
that is so advanced it makes C+ look like an alphabet. Although I have
heard that a few people did get the secret decoder ring in a box of
cereal, but unfortunately that particular cereal line went out of
business.
Personally I feel one of the gods got angry that its super duper
complex code was broken and it created some super corporate merger or
acquisition that put that 86' ed that brand. I was not alive at the
time it was around but I am sure it was just some type of corn or
wheat husk incased in sugar with some frosty sprinkles or something.
You know something that was befitting a product that carried god's
secret decoder ring, that the illuminati leaked somehow through snail
mail, which is the reason it took so long to be put in a box of food
stuffs.
Andrew
What meds do they have you on? Do they make you happy?
b***@m.nu
2017-10-04 19:07:37 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by b***@m.nu
Personally I feel one of the gods got angry that its super duper
complex code was broken and it created some super corporate merger or
acquisition that put that 86' ed that brand. I was not alive at the
time it was around but I am sure it was just some type of corn or
wheat husk incased in sugar with some frosty sprinkles or something.
You know something that was befitting a product that carried god's
secret decoder ring, that the illuminati leaked somehow through snail
mail, which is the reason it took so long to be put in a box of food
stuffs.
What meds do they have you on? Do they make you happy?
I see you missed the point entirely.... What I said is as stupid and
crazy, and is just a bunch of made up mumbojumbo as your creation
crap. And would you lookie there a mere mortal can "create" as much
bullshit as your made up creator..

You are seriously one stupid fuck
Kevrob
2017-10-04 21:06:42 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by b***@m.nu
Personally I feel one of the gods got angry that its super duper
complex code was broken and it created some super corporate merger or
acquisition that put that 86' ed that brand. I was not alive at the
time it was around but I am sure it was just some type of corn or
wheat husk incased in sugar with some frosty sprinkles or something.
You know something that was befitting a product that carried god's
secret decoder ring, that the illuminati leaked somehow through snail
mail, which is the reason it took so long to be put in a box of food
stuffs.
What meds do they have you on? Do they make you happy?
I bet it was Quake. You can still get Quisp, but Quake was
let go by Quaker and never came back the way Quisp did.

Durned pink aliens, taking our subterranean superhero-cereal-pitchmen's
jerbs!

https://www.mrbreakfast.com/cereal_detail.asp?id=294

2017-10-04 00:58:24 UTC
Post by default
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
~ DNA ~
DNA are just chemicals
No, because it contains information that is in a *code*
format which is nonphysical in relation to the medium
that carries it.

Words in a book are more than just chemicals. Right?

Of course.
Post by default
why is that god?
Is not 'god', but is evidence for the involvement of an
intelligent Agency.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-04 01:35:18 UTC
Nope. DNA is proof of evolution.
Andrew
2017-10-04 15:00:32 UTC
Nope. DNA is proof of evolution.
Thanks, now can you explain how evolution can
develop a language system in code that produces
biological proteins for every living organism on
our little planet?
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-04 17:02:43 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Nope. DNA is proof of evolution.
Thanks, now can you explain how evolution can
develop a language system in code that produces
biological proteins for every living organism on
our little planet?
"language system"? Hardly.

A -> alanine
B -> taurine

is not a "language system". It's at best a code, and technically
it's a degenerate code.

And just for your interest: not all proteins are produced by DNA.

If you're going to swagger at Mickey about "Those who
don't understand molecular biology...", you'd best demonstrate
some knowledge of it yourself.

I notice, to take one example, you didn't answer my questions
to you about ATP synthase. Cutting and pasting (without attribution at that)
hardly demonstrates understanding of molecular biology.

Oh, and while we're at it? About that Type III Secretion System?...

AtlAxo
Andrew
2017-10-05 00:11:14 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Nope. DNA is proof of evolution.
Thanks, now can you explain how evolution can
develop a language system in code that produces
biological proteins for every living organism on
our little planet?
"language system"? Hardly.
A -> alanine
B -> taurine
is not a "language system".
The system of protein syntheses involves a language where
code is understood and acted upon, whereupon the specific
instructions in the DNA become specific proteins for every
living thing.
AtlAxo
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-05 01:07:17 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Nope. DNA is proof of evolution.
Thanks, now can you explain how evolution can
develop a language system in code that produces
biological proteins for every living organism on
our little planet?
.> > "language system"? Hardly.
.> >
.> > A -> alanine
.> > B -> taurine
.> > is not a "language system".
.> The system of protein syntheses involves a language where
.> code is understood and acted upon, whereupon the specific
.> instructions in the DNA become specific proteins for every
.> living thing.

A language must support recursion.

Why don't you show me to write a recursive statement
using DNA:

Oooh, lookie here what went unanswered!

+ It's at best a code, and technically
+ it's a degenerate code.

+ And just for your interest: not all proteins are produced by DNA.

+ If you're going to swagger at Mickey about "Those who
+ don't understand molecular biology...", you'd best demonstrate
+ some knowledge of it yourself.
+
+ I notice, to take one example, you didn't answer my questions
+ to you about ATP synthase. Cutting and pasting hardly
+ demonstrates understanding of molecular biology.

And of course, the classic:

+ Oh, and while we're at it? About that Type III Secretion System?...

A2
Yap Honghor
2017-10-04 07:03:22 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
~ DNA ~
What does a DNA anything to do with your non-existent pixie?????
All biological things have dna ...
Andrew
2017-10-04 14:53:44 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
~ DNA ~
What does a DNA anything to do with your non-
existent pixie???? All biological things have dna ...
It has to do with its structure allowing it to hold
vast amounts of genetic information, and its role
in the synthesis of proteins of every living thing.

And the fact that the very specific instructions to
do so had to have originated from a "mind" that
had a purpose and a plan.

On this basis, I submitted it as response to the
question of Mr."Cloud Hobbit" as...

"an irrefutable sign of God"
Davej
2017-10-04 19:35:48 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Yap Honghor
What does a DNA anything to do with your non-
existent pixie???? All biological things have dna ...
It has to do with its structure allowing it to hold
vast amounts of genetic information, and its role
in the synthesis of proteins of every living thing.
It has to do with allowing a multitude of organisms to
struggle and die (and slowly evolve), generation after
generation, over eons, for the grim amusement of your
pathetic sadistic invisible friend.
Ted
Why do you run from questions? Is that what Jesus and the Apostles did?
Yap Honghor
2017-10-05 08:42:36 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Andrew
Post by Cloud Hobbit
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
~ DNA ~
What does a DNA anything to do with your non-
existent pixie???? All biological things have dna ...
It has to do with its structure allowing it to hold
vast amounts of genetic information, and its role
in the synthesis of proteins of every living thing.
Well, our rain water also has a lot of information...it is made of hydrogen and oxygen, essential for practically everything.
Post by Andrew
And the fact that the very specific instructions to
do so had to have originated from a "mind" that
had a purpose and a plan.
That is pure bullshit from a person who wish to con other!!!
Why would you point to DNA as the sign of pixie when I can say Mars is a sign of pixie as well???? Or the dark matters, or the Saturn, whatever....
duke
2017-10-03 17:35:52 UTC
How is a new work of fiction a cure for anything other than boredom?
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
Creation.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
2017-10-03 19:10:25 UTC
How is a new work of fiction a cure for anything other than boredom?
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
Creation.
Tautology. If there's no "creator" it is "existence" or
"the universe" (or "the multiverse.)

Please try again, preferably elsewhere.

2017-10-04 00:57:26 UTC
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
Creation.
Tautology. If there's no "creator" it is "existence"
Evidence says that there is.
Post by Kevrob
or "the universe" (or "the multiverse.)
Please try again, preferably elsewhere.
We must be here to answer the
atheists questions - about God.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-04 14:37:11 UTC
Post by Kevrob
or "the universe" (or "the multiverse.)
.> > Please try again, preferably elsewhere.
.> We must be here to answer the
.> atheists questions - about God.

But some questions are out of bounds.

These must be ignored, snipped, or deflected.

No matter how many times they're asked of you.

AA
duke
2017-10-04 22:06:19 UTC
How is a new work of fiction a cure for anything other than boredom?
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
Creation.
Tautology. If there's no "creator" it is "existence" or
"the universe" (or "the multiverse.)
There is one creator, and only one.

2017-10-04 22:12:24 UTC
How is a new work of fiction a cure for anything other than boredom?
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
Creation.
Tautology. If there's no "creator" it is "existence" or
"the universe" (or "the multiverse.)
There is one creator, and only one.
We don't have to accept that there is even one, unless
and until you provide some actual evidence, other than your
rote recapitulation of your catechism.

That's just proselytizing, and off-charter.

2017-10-05 12:26:08 UTC
How is a new work of fiction a cure for anything other than boredom?
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
Creation.
Tautology. If there's no "creator" it is "existence" or
"the universe" (or "the multiverse.)
There is one creator, and only one.
We don't have to accept that there is even one, unless
and until you provide some actual evidence, other than your
rote recapitulation of your catechism.
You're right. You don't HAVE to accept. Nor can you explain the creation and
evolution of all things in existence without the hand of God.

2017-10-05 00:25:30 UTC
How is a new work of fiction a cure for anything other than boredom?
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
Creation.
Tautology. If there's no "creator" it is "existence" or
"the universe" (or "the multiverse.)
There is one creator, and only one.
the dukester, American-American
Yep, the FSM.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-05 01:49:48 UTC
There is no creator nor is there any evidence of one.

There is just the myths invented by morons who have edited those myths, added forgeries, picked and chosen which stories to include and which ones to leave out and ducked it up royally until it has become the massive pile of contradictions and lies we have today.

You are stupid enough to believe that the fact that the universe exists is evidence for your cosmic muffin when it does No such thing.

You are the flip side of the coin that has Boob on the other.

You are a tragic waste of oxygen.
Ted
IAWTP.
duke
2017-10-05 12:31:22 UTC
I just present evidence for a creator. On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 02:05:58 GMT, Ted
There is no creator nor is there any evidence of one.
There is just the myths invented by morons who have edited those myths,
added forgeries, picked and chosen which stories to include and which
ones to leave out and ducked it up royally until it has become the
massive pile of contradictions and lies we have today.
You are stupid enough to believe that the fact that the universe exists
is evidence for your cosmic muffin when it does No such thing.
You are the flip side of the coin that has Boob on the other.
You are a tragic waste of oxygen.
IAWTP.
And you can't even solve a simple statics problem of your own design.

2017-10-05 16:07:00 UTC
I just present evidence for a creator. On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 02:05:58 GMT, Ted
There is no creator nor is there any evidence of one.
There is just the myths invented by morons who have edited those myths,
added forgeries, picked and chosen which stories to include and which
ones to leave out and ducked it up royally until it has become the
massive pile of contradictions and lies we have today.
You are stupid enough to believe that the fact that the universe exists
is evidence for your cosmic muffin when it does No such thing.
You are the flip side of the coin that has Boob on the other.
You are a tragic waste of oxygen.
IAWTP.
And you can't even solve a simple statics problem of your own design.
the dukester, American-American
LOL. Actually, I posted the steps to its solution multiple times, but
not only weren't you able to recognize them as such, you made a
ludicrous ass of yourself in your responses. Shall I post some of the
idiotic comments you made? They're hilarious. :)

duke
2017-10-05 12:30:04 UTC
There is no creator nor is there any evidence of one.
Thus you can't "reason" creation and the evolution of all things..
Post by Cloud Hobbit
There is just the myths invented by morons who have edited those myths, added forgeries, picked and chosen which stories to include and which ones to leave out and ducked it up royally until it has become the massive pile of contradictions and lies we have today.
You are stupid enough to believe that the fact that the universe exists is evidence for your cosmic muffin when it does No such thing.
Cool. If you're so sure, what's your alternative.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You are the flip side of the coin that has Boob on the other.
Wrong, he pushes the tulips on you atheists wannabe's. I'm not trying to
convert anybody to my Roman Catholic faith. I just present evidence for a
creator.

2017-10-05 08:46:12 UTC
How is a new work of fiction a cure for anything other than boredom?
What do you see as an irrefutable sign of God?
Creation.
Tautology. If there's no "creator" it is "existence" or
"the universe" (or "the multiverse.)
There is one creator, and only one.
There is no single species of anything that can survive.
So, if you have a creator, you have a bunch of them...
In fact, from your con story book, there are many pixies, the jesus, the satan, moses, angels, etc, large and small and all undefined!!!!