A True Bible story, no shit.
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-10-09 16:44:21 UTC
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.

True story.
--
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is *THE* foundation of Christianity.
Sycophant: a compulsive ass-kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
2017-10-09 16:50:58 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
I wouldn't believe you.... YOU'RE BROKE and hotels don't want your kind around
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-10-09 17:01:04 UTC
Post by Castrate The Eternal Conspirators As We Hang FagZ
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
I wouldn't believe you....
And I should care because why?
2017-10-09 17:30:04 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
I wouldn't believe you....
And I should care because why?
BECAUSE YOU'RE LIAR.....
hypatiab7
No one cares what you say, nutjob.
John Locke
2017-10-09 17:45:41 UTC
On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 09:44:21 -0700, "!! Atheist
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
This won't save your soul from fire, by the way
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-09 17:52:51 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
.> This won't save your soul from fire, by the way

Souls burn? I'd like to hear about the chemistry behind that.

A2
John Locke
...supernatural ectoplasmic combustion emulation.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-09 19:08:41 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
,> >.> This won't save your soul from fire, by the way
,> >Souls burn? I'd like to hear about the chemistry behind that.
,> ...supernatural ectoplasmic combustion emulation.

D'OH! Of course! Thank you.

aa
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-09 19:10:35 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Thank you.
aa
May you ahve another?

Between me and my deity you will not get away or survive, you will be punished and be thrust down to hell and this will be over and I will be married then wont I idiot, your time is short ...
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-09 19:14:15 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Thank you.
aa
,> May you ahve another?

You know, I'm pretty much not ahveing any more. Oh, when I was younger,
I could ahve like you wouldn't believe! I could have given you lessons in ahveing!
Really!

But at some point, you just move on to other things. But maybe I should try
an ahve now and again, just for old time's sake.

aa
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-09 19:17:54 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Thank you.
aa
,> May you ahve another?
You know, I'm pretty much not ahveing any more. Oh, when I was younger,
I could ahve like you wouldn't believe! I could have given you lessons in ahveing!
Really!
But at some point, you just move on to other things. But maybe I should try
an ahve now and again, just for old time's sake.
aa
Hiding behind youtr govt having it, russia having it, and prolly those enemies of the LORD ships up there having it too?

Deity will have to finish this, before he ends this putting himself in charge, why doesnt someone give me my fucking money???
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-09 19:56:51 UTC
Why would anyone want to give you money?

Crazy people don't know what to do with money.

Do they have vending machines in the day room of your psychiatric hospital?
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-09 23:15:51 UTC
Because it is my money the govt is wrongfully keeping from me.
hypatiab7
2017-10-10 05:54:52 UTC
You can't be trusted with money.
hypatiab7
Nutjobs like you aren't given money because you'll do stupid things with it.
Don Martin
2017-10-10 21:40:08 UTC
On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 22:49:54 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Thank you.
aa
,> May you ahve another?
You know, I'm pretty much not ahveing any more. Oh, when I was younger,
I could ahve like you wouldn't believe! I could have given you lessons in ahveing!
Really!
But at some point, you just move on to other things. But maybe I should try
an ahve now and again, just for old time's sake.
aa
Hiding behind youtr govt having it, russia having it, and prolly those enemies of the LORD ships up there having it too?
Deity will have to finish this, before he ends this putting himself in charge, why doesnt someone give me my fucking money???
Nutjobs like you aren't given money because you'll do stupid things with it.
In his case, eat, and live to annoy another day.
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
hypatiab7
You aren't scaring anyone, dimwit. We don't believe in your idiocy.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-10-10 13:03:07 UTC
On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 22:46:54 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Thank you.
aa
May you ahve another?
Between me and my deity you will not get away or survive, you will
be punished and be thrust down to hell and this will be over and I
will be married then wont I idiot, your time is short ...
What a fucking moron.
Post by hypatiab7
You aren't scaring anyone, dimwit. We don't believe in your idiocy.
It's not trying to scare anybody, it's just trying to be an annoying
jerk because it knows we don't believe it in the first place.

Somebody posted this link recently...

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you/

We've all seen these lying psychos doing these,
hypatiab7
ArtieJoe is the perfect example. duke is a weak second. All the other trolls are desperate also rans.
hypatiab7
You can sing that to the tune of "Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious".
Andrew
2017-10-09 23:12:58 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
.> This won't save your soul from fire, by the way
Souls burn? I'd like to hear about the chemistry behind that.
Jesus said that your body and
soul will be destroyed..in hell.

Read about it

---> Matthew 10:28

But this is what you want.

Right?
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-09 23:42:31 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
.> > .> This won't save your soul from fire, by the way
.> > Souls burn? I'd like to hear about the chemistry behind that.
.> Jesus said that your body and
.> soul will be destroyed..in hell.
.> Read about it
,> ---> Matthew 10:28

Just going by population distributions, I'd bet there's a good chance I read
that before you were even born.

.> But this is what you want.
.> Right?

Please, that's Duke's schtick: that non-believers actually want to end up in hell.

Don't be a Duke. It's not working out all that well for the original version.

aa
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-10 00:59:57 UTC
Stop pretending you are older than you actually are; sheesh, do you really think people will fall for the old sympathy troll, that you are really elderly and retired to account for why you and your sock puppets are really online all the time instead of what you truly are, a paid government employee doing his online assignment?
Smiler
2017-10-10 19:34:49 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Stop pretending you are older than you actually are; sheesh, do you
really think people will fall for the old sympathy troll, that you are
really elderly and retired to account for why you and your sock puppets
are really online all the time instead of what you truly are, a paid
government employee doing his online assignment?
More paranoia from the convicted criminal, Yost.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Marvin Sebourn
2017-10-10 00:48:04 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
.> This won't save your soul from fire, by the way
Souls burn? I'd like to hear about the chemistry behind that.
Andrew: > Jesus said that your body and
Post by Andrew
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
Sounds preferable to an eternity with you.

Marvin Sebourn
***@aol.com
Andrew
2017-10-10 04:47:46 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
Sounds preferable to an eternity
with you.
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-10 05:15:13 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
.> > Sounds preferable to an eternity
.> > with you.
.> "Ask what you wish, it will
.> be done for you." ~ Jesus

So if Marvin wishes you to go away and quit pestering
us, will Jesus grant that?

AA
hypatiab7
2017-10-10 05:57:42 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
Sounds preferable to an eternity
with you.
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
No threat at all. You keep forgetting that atheists don't believe in your
flying saucer Jesus.
Andrew
2017-10-10 09:53:30 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
Sounds preferable to an eternity
with you.
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
No threat at all.
Did you think it was somehow?
Post by hypatiab7
You keep forgetting that atheists don't
believe in your flying saucer Jesus.
Then explain why He has this infinite
love for you.
hypatiab7
2017-10-11 19:04:41 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
Sounds preferable to an eternity
with you.
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
No threat at all.
Did you think it was somehow?
Nope. Not at all.
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
You keep forgetting that atheists don't
believe in your flying saucer Jesus.
Then explain why He has this infinite
love for you.
You really are very dense. There is no Jesus to feel anything for anyone.
And, you can't prove otherwise.
Andrew
2017-10-12 08:11:21 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
You keep forgetting that atheists don't
believe in your flying saucer Jesus.
Then explain why He has this infinite
love for you.
You really are very dense. There is no Jesus to feel anything for anyone.
Thank you. Now support your claim. The claim that you just made.

Can you support your claim, or not?

You cannot support your claim.

Then -why- did you foolishly make a claim that you cannot support?
unknown
2017-10-12 19:04:13 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
Andrew, i'm taking Jesus up on that. I asked him just
now to turn you into a toad.

Do you feel any different yet?
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
No threat at all.
Did you think it was somehow?
Nope. Not at all.
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
You keep forgetting that atheists don't
believe in your flying saucer Jesus.
Then explain why He has this infinite
love for you.
You really are very dense. There is no Jesus to feel anything for anyone.
Thank you. Now support your claim. The claim that you just made.
Can you support your claim, or not?
You cannot support your claim.
Then -why- did you foolishly make a claim that you cannot support?
If you are no longer able to reply, I think your claim
has been adequately supported.

Thanks, and good luck with the toadettes.
Ted
2017-10-12 19:27:52 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
Andrew, i'm taking Jesus up on that. I asked him just
now to turn you into a toad.
The transition to toad will boost his IQ.
Post by unknown
Do you feel any different yet?
LOL.
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
No threat at all.
Did you think it was somehow?
Nope. Not at all.
LOL.
Smiler
2017-10-13 20:41:29 UTC
Post by Andrew
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
Andrew, i'm taking Jesus up on that. I asked him just now to turn you
into a toad.
Do you feel any different yet?
Let's hope he croaks, soon.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Christopher A. Lee
Does he pass toadstools?
Smiler
2017-10-14 20:58:05 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Andrew
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
Andrew, i'm taking Jesus up on that. I asked him just now to turn you
into a toad.
Do you feel any different yet?
Let's hope he croaks, soon.
Does he pass toadstools?
Toads don't have tools.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Christopher A. Lee
That's true - otherwise there wouldn't be frog's porn or toad's porn.
Smiler
2017-10-16 00:39:35 UTC
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Andrew
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
Andrew, i'm taking Jesus up on that. I asked him just now to turn
you into a toad.
Do you feel any different yet?
Let's hope he croaks, soon.
Does he pass toadstools?
Toads don't have tools.
That's true - otherwise there wouldn't be frog's porn or toad's porn.
Eggsactly. A distant ancestor of mine was Polish, I'm a tad pole.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Ted
That's one to remember.
Don Martin
2017-10-16 22:53:31 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Andrew
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
Andrew, i'm taking Jesus up on that. I asked him just now to turn
you into a toad.
Do you feel any different yet?
Let's hope he croaks, soon.
Does he pass toadstools?
Toads don't have tools.
That's true - otherwise there wouldn't be frog's porn or toad's porn.
Eggsactly. A distant ancestor of mine was Polish, I'm a tad pole.
My paternal grandmother was Polish; I rejoice in the classification of
Silver Polish.
Alex W.
2017-10-17 00:55:50 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Andrew
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
Andrew, i'm taking Jesus up on that. I asked him just now to turn
you into a toad.
Do you feel any different yet?
Let's hope he croaks, soon.
Does he pass toadstools?
Toads don't have tools.
That's true - otherwise there wouldn't be frog's porn or toad's porn.
Eggsactly. A distant ancestor of mine was Polish, I'm a tad pole.
My paternal grandmother was Polish; I rejoice in the classification of
Silver Polish.
I have forebears from both the North and the South.
I like to think of myself as bi-polear.
Smiler
2017-10-17 02:53:21 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Andrew
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
Andrew, i'm taking Jesus up on that. I asked him just now to turn
you into a toad.
Do you feel any different yet?
Let's hope he croaks, soon.
Does he pass toadstools?
Toads don't have tools.
That's true - otherwise there wouldn't be frog's porn or toad's porn.
Eggsactly. A distant ancestor of mine was Polish, I'm a tad pole.
My paternal grandmother was Polish; I rejoice in the classification of
Silver Polish.
May your shine never be tarnished...else you'll need a good buffing up.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Don Martin
2017-10-17 22:23:57 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Christopher A. Lee
Post by Smiler
Post by Andrew
"Ask what you wish, it will
be done for you." ~ Jesus
Andrew, i'm taking Jesus up on that. I asked him just now to turn
you into a toad.
Do you feel any different yet?
Let's hope he croaks, soon.
Does he pass toadstools?
Toads don't have tools.
That's true - otherwise there wouldn't be frog's porn or toad's porn.
Eggsactly. A distant ancestor of mine was Polish, I'm a tad pole.
My paternal grandmother was Polish; I rejoice in the classification of
Silver Polish.
May your shine never be tarnished...else you'll need a good buffing up.
No problem--I didn't say I was the silver, but the Polish.
Don Martin
2017-10-10 21:40:08 UTC
On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 17:48:04 -0700 (PDT), Marvin Sebourn
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
Sounds preferable to an eternity with you.
Pray exercise caution. If this little shit's god is a just god, it
will condemn the little shit to hell for proselytizing contrary to the
news group's stated rules.
John Locke
2017-10-11 19:45:54 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
Sounds preferable to an eternity with you.
Pray exercise caution. If this little shit's god is a just god, it
will condemn the little shit to hell for proselytizing contrary to the
news group's stated rules.
...between pitchfork jabbing and rack stretching sessions the little
shit will still be proselytizing.
TheRealMccoy
why would deity which has commanded to stand as witness at all times and places be upset for following that rule he gave or directive and punish his own follower versus some whiny little idiotic liars made up nonsense for for which he is going to punish the whiny ones, not his own ... ?
Smiler
2017-10-12 01:05:02 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
Sounds preferable to an eternity with you.
Pray exercise caution. If this little shit's god is a just god, it
will condemn the little shit to hell for proselytizing contrary to the
news group's stated rules.
...between pitchfork jabbing and rack stretching sessions the little
shit will still be proselytizing.
why would deity which has commanded to stand as witness at all times
Your evidence for this supposed deity is what, convicted criminal, Yost?
Your evidence for this supposed deity commanding you to do anything is
Post by TheRealMccoy
and
places be upset for following that rule he gave or directive and punish
his own follower versus some whiny little idiotic liars made up nonsense
for for which he is going to punish the whiny ones, not his own ... ?
Who's 'his' would that be, convicted criminal, Yost?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-12 01:13:30 UTC
It is the baptismal covenant of the church I belong to as you well know.
Smiler
2017-10-17 02:55:58 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
It is the baptismal covenant of the church I belong to as you well know.
Still no evidence for your supposed god character.
Did the dog eat it?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Don Martin
2017-10-17 22:23:57 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
It is the baptismal covenant of the church I belong to as you well know.
Still no evidence for your supposed god character.
Did the dog eat it?
No, but he'll vouch for the water being genuine. (I wonder whether
any microbial census of baptismal fonts has ever been conducted?)
Smiler
2017-10-19 19:53:58 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
It is the baptismal covenant of the church I belong to as you well know.
Still no evidence for your supposed god character.
Did the dog eat it?
No, but he'll vouch for the water being genuine.
Genuine Eau de Faucet, but not 'holy' water, as there is no such thing.
Post by Don Martin
(I wonder whether any
microbial census of baptismal fonts has ever been conducted?)
I suspect that it would put a good few fonts out of action, if only for a
short while.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
Christopher A. Lee
Don't force it, do it gently.
Don Martin
2017-10-19 22:33:33 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Don Martin
Post by Don Martin
(I wonder whether any
microbial census of baptismal fonts has ever been conducted?)
I suspect that it would put a good few fonts out of action, if only for a
short while.
I baptize thee "Legionella," in the name of god, the son, and the
sneaky one, and may the aforesaid god have mercy upon your infant
soul.
Alex W.
2017-10-20 00:36:19 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
It is the baptismal covenant of the church I belong to as you well know.
Still no evidence for your supposed god character.
Did the dog eat it?
No, but he'll vouch for the water being genuine. (I wonder whether
any microbial census of baptismal fonts has ever been conducted?)
Yes, it has.
And it makes for interesting reading, if you happen to be a pious
Catholic or about to have a child baptised:

http://www.medicaldaily.com/86-holy-water-teeming-e-coli-and-other-bacteria-found-fecal-matter-256863

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/11092141_Holy_water_fonts_are_reservoirs_of_pathogenic_bacteria

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12366757

http://jwh.iwaponline.com/content/early/2017/07/13/wh.2017.026

And one paper on holy water in Mecca, to demonstrate that this is not
just a Christian issue:

http://jwh.iwaponline.com/content/early/2017/07/13/wh.2017.026
Don Martin
2017-10-20 22:27:33 UTC
Post by Alex W.
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
It is the baptismal covenant of the church I belong to as you well know.
Still no evidence for your supposed god character.
Did the dog eat it?
No, but he'll vouch for the water being genuine. (I wonder whether
any microbial census of baptismal fonts has ever been conducted?)
Yes, it has.
And it makes for interesting reading, if you happen to be a pious
http://www.medicaldaily.com/86-holy-water-teeming-e-coli-and-other-bacteria-found-fecal-matter-256863
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/11092141_Holy_water_fonts_are_reservoirs_of_pathogenic_bacteria
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12366757
http://jwh.iwaponline.com/content/early/2017/07/13/wh.2017.026
And one paper on holy water in Mecca, to demonstrate that this is not
http://jwh.iwaponline.com/content/early/2017/07/13/wh.2017.026
Still, I imagine that all are preferable to splashing about in the
flowing cesspool that is the Ganges.
Alex W.
2017-10-21 06:14:42 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Alex W.
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Well, you cannot expect genuine HOLY WATER to be the same as boring safe
mundane tap water....
Don Martin
2017-10-21 15:35:28 UTC
Post by Alex W.
Post by Don Martin
Post by Alex W.
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by TheRealMccoy
[...]
Of course the magically inclined just _know_ that the priest's
blessing is an antibiotic . . . .
Don Martin
2017-10-11 22:23:27 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
Sounds preferable to an eternity with you.
Pray exercise caution. If this little shit's god is a just god, it
will condemn the little shit to hell for proselytizing contrary to the
news group's stated rules.
...between pitchfork jabbing and rack stretching sessions the little
shit will still be proselytizing.
The mark of a TRVE Christian: continue proselytizing in futile hope
of a different outcome.
hypatiab7
You are such a silly religious fanatic.
Andrew
2017-10-10 09:52:04 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
.> This won't save your soul from fire, by the way
Souls burn? I'd like to hear about the chemistry behind that.
Jesus said that your body and
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
But this is what you want.
Right?
You are such a silly religious fanatic.
Perhaps, but remember all those 'silly
sci-fi books you read in your lifetime.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-10 21:36:16 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]

You read no fiction? Never have?

No movies about stories that never actually happened?

No TV shows with made up plots?

On the other hand, if you have or if do, tell us about them.

AA
Irreverend Dave
2017-10-10 22:24:04 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]
The difference being that we knew they were fiction before we started
reading them.
--
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Andrew
2017-10-11 03:15:19 UTC
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]
So you knew before hand that you were
leaving reality, and embarking on a trip
into the realm of fantasy- pure fantasy.

This has prepared your mind to accept
the fantasized "goo to you" origins myth
because you were completely incapable
of telling the difference between truth
and fantasy - pure fantasy. Thus you
remain deceived to this very day.
Post by Irreverend Dave
--
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Why don't you heed his advise?

Seriously!
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-11 17:35:32 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]

So you never read a work of fiction?
Watch a fictional story at the movies or on TV?

Seems to me I've asked you this before, both
in this thread and in past ones.

Care to explain why you won't answer?

Seriously!
Kevrob
2017-10-11 19:36:41 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Irreverend Dave
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Why don't you heed his advise?
Seriously!
You know Sagan wrote (or co-wrote) a science fiction novel, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_(novel)

He was OK with fiction. Fiction can be a gedankenexperiment.

Kevin R
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-11 19:42:37 UTC
Post by Irreverend Dave
Carl Sagan
Post by Andrew
Why don't you heed his advise?
Seriously!
We do not need you to state such things online at all.
TheRealMccoy
2017-10-11 19:43:55 UTC
Post by TheRealMccoy
Post by Irreverend Dave
Carl Sagan
https://www.theverge.com/2014/2/4/5379446/massive-carl-sagan-archive-posted-by-library-of-congress
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-11 22:24:04 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by Andrew
Post by Irreverend Dave
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Why don't you heed his advise?
Seriously!
,> You know Sagan wrote (or co-wrote) a science fiction novel, right?
,> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_(novel)

I've read that Sagan objected to the iconic scene where Ellie, sitting
out in a field with her headphones on, suddenly alerts when she hears
the signal and races back to the dish. Sagan objected at how that's nothing
like the way they do it, and the director was supposed to have replied something
to the effect "You give me that scene, and I'll give you a thousand little
girls who want to go into astronomy".
,> He was OK with fiction. Fiction can be a gedankenexperiment.
Post by Kevrob
Kevin R
Atlatl Axolotl
Andrew
2017-10-12 08:19:29 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by Andrew
Post by Irreverend Dave
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Why don't you heed his advise?
Seriously!
You know Sagan wrote (or co-wrote) a science fiction novel, right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_(novel)
He was OK with fiction. Fiction can be a gedankenexperiment.
Yes, but remember. Truth is to be preferred rather than fantasy.
Post by Kevrob
Kevin R
COSMOS ---> https://tinyurl.com/qyr5t3n
hypatiab7
2017-10-11 20:44:18 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Irreverend Dave
--
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Why don't you heed his advise?
Seriously!
What 'his'? Your non-existent 'God' that you have no evidence for.
It doesn't exist, and you can't prove it does.
Andrew
I was referring to Carl Sagan.
Irreverend Dave
2017-10-15 22:07:12 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]
Sci-fi isn't pure fantasy Andrew. People as far back as Jules Verne and
H. G. Wells and many authors since have relied on science fact as a basis
for their novels. Rather than decribing what they wrote as "pure
fantasy" as you insist, a lot of it was what can best be described as
futurism. In some cases, what they imagined, what you decribed as "pure
fantasy" has turned into reality.

http://www.businessinsider.com/13-everyday-technologies-that-were-first-
imagined-in-science-fiction-2012-1?op=1/#ice-control-7
Post by Andrew
This has prepared your mind to accept
the fantasized "goo to you" origins myth
because you were completely incapable
of telling the difference between truth
and fantasy - pure fantasy.
Of course you are referring to evolutionary biology here with your small-
minded "goo to you" quip. Given your demonstrated lack of understanding
of simple biological processes like seed germination I can't even imagine
how you would be able to get your head around something like the TOE.
Post by Andrew
Thus you
remain deceived to this very day.
If you want to read a book that is pure fantasy there's one I can
recommend to you. It has talking snakes and donkeys in it and all other
manner of nonsensical stuff as well.
Post by Andrew
Post by Irreverend Dave
--
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Why don't you heed his advise?
Heed his advise?
Post by Andrew
Seriously!
Seriously? I've been heeding Sagan's *advice* for quite a long time now.

It's a quote from Sagan's book "The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a
Candle in the Dark".

You should read it, but I know you won't.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-15 23:54:34 UTC
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Andrew
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
Thus you
remain deceived to this very day.
.> If you want to read a book that is pure fantasy there's one I can
.> recommend to you. It has talking snakes and donkeys in it and all other
.> manner of nonsensical stuff as well.

And an evil sorcerer! It's got a *great* evil sorcerer!
He keeps on magicking up these incredible things, and
then getting all pissed off at them an wrecking them!

aa
Post by Irreverend Dave
Post by Andrew
hypatiab7
2017-10-11 18:53:32 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]
I love and collect science fiction and fantasy (not S&S). You have no idea
what you're missing. I guess the possibility of learning something, anything
from a science fiction book frightens you.
Andrew
2017-10-12 08:11:39 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]
Yes, I know.
Post by hypatiab7
(not S&S). You have no idea what you're missing.
I guess the possibility of learning something, anything
from a science fiction book frightens you.
I remember reading Robert Heinlein when I was young.

"When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as
a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things."
Jeanne Douglas
2017-10-14 00:20:35 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]
Definitely.,

Right now, I'm reading Dan Simmons's "Drood"

<http://amzn.to/2xEjW0o>

which is the tale of Dickens's last 5 years of life, after the train crash he survived, as told by his friend Wilkie Collins.

Speaking of Simmons, there's a tv series based on his book "The Terror" which I am awaiting anxiously for its arrival on US tv somewhere sometime. This is the tale of the Franklin Expedition to find the Northwest Passage in the 1840s, the expedition that disappeared without a trace.
--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post
John Locke
2017-10-10 06:36:03 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
.> This won't save your soul from fire, by the way
Souls burn? I'd like to hear about the chemistry behind that.
Jesus said that your body and
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
...no, no...you still don't get it. It's really very simple. If you
can't prove you have a god then all the reat of your religious hokus
pokus is pointless...no hell, no soul, no Jesus. See how that works.
Matilda, my lovely old cow, has figured it out. Why haven't you ?
Post by Andrew
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
...Biblical scriptures are fiction..they have no credibility.
Post by Andrew
But this is what you want.
Right?
...see above. Your proselytizing is pointless. If your gonna monger a
god in an atheist group, first, make damn sure you have one to monger.
Andrew
2017-10-10 09:54:44 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]
That is true. On the other hand, ~if~ there is --->THEN.

See how that works?
Post by John Locke
Matilda, my lovely old cow, has figured it out. Why haven't you ?
See above.
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
...Biblical scriptures are fiction..they have no credibility.
They do if one is talking about the destiny
of the soul, which was the context above.
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
But this is what you want.
Right?
...see above. Your proselytizing is pointless. If your gonna monger a
god in an atheist group, first, make damn sure you have one to monger.
Absolutely!

Yes.
unknown
2017-10-10 22:12:17 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]
Then the unbelieving godless atheists are cast into the
lake of fire where body & soul are quickly destroyed.
--->then, nothing. That's ---> IT.
Post by Andrew
See how that works?
Yeah.
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
Andrew
2017-10-11 03:15:47 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]
Post by Andrew
See how that works?
Yeah.
Simple as 1. 2. 3. done.

But be it known to you, that there is a plan of salvation.
You may have life in His glorious kingdom thru out the
happy and peaceful ages to come.

"Say to them: 'As I live,' says the Lord God, 'I have no
pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked
turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil
ways! For why should you die." ~ Ezekiel 33:11
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
John Locke
2017-10-11 06:53:54 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
See how that works?
Yeah.
Simple as 1. 2. 3. done.
But be it known to you, that there is a plan of salvation.
You may have life in His glorious kingdom thru out the
happy and peaceful ages to come.
...why would any god, if it were real, be so stupid as to muck up
paradise with horde's noxious Christians ?
Post by Andrew
"Say to them: 'As I live,' says the Lord God, 'I have no
pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked
turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil
ways! For why should you die." ~ Ezekiel 33:11
Read about it ---> Matthew 10:28
...read about your problem ---> "The God Delusion" - Richard Dawkins
Andrew
2017-10-11 07:08:45 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
See how that works?
Yeah.
Simple as 1. 2. 3. done.
But be it known to you, that there is a plan of salvation.
You may have life in His glorious kingdom thru out the
happy and peaceful ages to come.
...why would any god, if it were real, be so stupid as to
muck up paradise with horde's noxious Christians ?
"So God can point to us in all future ages as examples of
the incredible wealth of his grace and kindness toward us,
as shown in all he has done for us who are united with
Christ Jesus." ~ Ephesians 2:7

They are the redeemed, the saved. Forever to be living
monuments of His mercy, lovingkindness and grace.
John Locke
2017-10-11 16:48:11 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 03:08:45 -0400, "Andrew"
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
See how that works?
Yeah.
Simple as 1. 2. 3. done.
But be it known to you, that there is a plan of salvation.
You may have life in His glorious kingdom thru out the
happy and peaceful ages to come.
...why would any god, if it were real, be so stupid as to
muck up paradise with horde's noxious Christians ?
"So God can point to us in all future ages as examples of
the incredible wealth of his grace and kindness toward us,
as shown in all he has done for us who are united with
Christ Jesus." ~ Ephesians 2:7
They are the redeemed, the saved. Forever to be living
monuments of His mercy, lovingkindness and grace.
....your hokey, fictional scripture won't save you from the fact that
there's no afterlife. Your only redemption will be as a smorgasbord
for a plethora of insects, fungus and bacteria. Of course, if you
choose cremation, I'd be happy to add you to my rose garden...
for a slight fee. You'll need to pay me in advance, however.
Smiler
2017-10-12 01:10:46 UTC
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
[...]
Getting payment from him after the event may prove to be difficult.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

---
unknown
2017-10-11 09:37:47 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]
Post by Andrew
See how that works?
Yeah.
Simple as 1. 2. 3. done.
Thank you for admitting that there is no such thing as
eternal torment, according to the bible.
Post by Andrew
But be it known to you, that there is a plan of salvation.
No, it's not known to me, that's only "known" to the
passionately credulous. If a god wanted us to know about
its plan, it has to come "down" here and tell us.
Post by Andrew
You may have life in His glorious kingdom thru out the
happy and peaceful ages to come.
"Say to them: 'As I live,' says the Lord God, 'I have no
Please provide your definition of ---> "life" that would
include a discorporeal ---> AC.
Post by Andrew
pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked
turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil
ways! For why should you die." ~ Ezekiel 33:11
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
Andrew
2017-10-11 16:15:56 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Andrew
But be it known to you, that there is a plan of salvation.
No, it's not known to me, that's only "known" to the
passionately credulous. If a god wanted us to know
about its plan, it has to come "down" here and tell us.
"The bread of God is He who comes down
from heaven and gives life to the world."

"I came down from Heaven, not to do My own
will, but the will of Him that sent Me."
~ Jesus
Post by Andrew
pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked
turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil
ways! For why should you die." ~ Ezekiel 33:11
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
unknown
2017-10-11 20:10:26 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
But be it known to you, that there is a plan of salvation.
No, it's not known to me, that's only "known" to the
passionately credulous. If a god wanted us to know
about its plan, it has to come "down" here and tell us.
"The bread of God is He who comes down
from heaven and gives life to the world."
"I came down from Heaven, not to do My own
will, but the will of Him that sent Me."
~ Jesus
So why can't Jesus tell us this in person?

Not rely on unknown 4th-hand sources to pass on a garbled
Paulinized, Nicean-approved gospel, but here in person.
Post by Andrew
Post by unknown
Post by Andrew
"Say to them: 'As I live,' says the Lord God, 'I have no
Please provide your definition of ---> "life" that would
include a discorporeal ---> AC.
No answer?

So --->AC is not really alive. Duly noted.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-10-11 17:48:16 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
[...]

Sure do. When Anubis weighs your heart against the feather of Ma'at,
and it is found unworthy, he throws it to Ammit, the Devourer of the Dead.

~if~ the Egyptians got right, you will --->THEN encounter your nemesis.

See how that works?

(and don't bother replying that your God is the God and we know that God is
the God because God says that he is God. in a book written by men)

AA
Yes.
hypatiab7
2017-10-11 19:20:02 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
.> This won't save your soul from fire, by the way
When your dead, you're dead. You can't prove otherwise. And, the idea of
your own non-existence scares the shit out of you.
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Souls burn? I'd like to hear about the chemistry behind that.
Jesus said that your body and
soul will be destroyed..in hell.
What Jesus? What hell? You are trapped in someone else's mythology.
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
...no, no...you still don't get it. It's really very simple. If you
can't prove you have a god then all the rest of your religious hokus
pokus is pointless...no hell, no soul, no Jesus. See how that works.
That is true. On the other hand, ~if~ there is --->THEN.
See how that works?
Yep. Even Pascal didn't like his Wager.
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Matilda, my lovely old cow, has figured it out. Why haven't you ?
See above.
You still haven't figured it out.
Post by Andrew
Post by John Locke
Post by Andrew
Read about it
---> Matthew 10:28
...Biblical scriptures are fiction..they have no credibility.
Right on!
Post by Andrew
They do if one is talking about the destiny
of the soul, which was the context above.
There is no 'destiny of the soul'. There is no 'soul'.
You're the believer. It's your job to prove there are
Without evidence, you can't.

Define soul and provide evidence that such a thing exists.
Yup. And, and all he can prove is that he's pushing hot air.
Andrew
2017-10-12 08:10:28 UTC
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by John Locke
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
.> This won't save your soul from fire, by the way
When your dead, you're dead.
Yes.
Post by hypatiab7
You can't prove otherwise.
Ok.
Post by hypatiab7
And, the idea of your own non-existence scares the shit out of you.
Not a bit.

You see, everyone is going to be raised from the dead. Everybody.

Oh yes.

"Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming in which all that
are in the graves shall hear His voice and shall come forth.
They that have done good, unto the resurrection of life, and
they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."
~ Jesus ~

For the redeemed, they will arise with the vigor of immortal
youth.
Melzzzzz
2017-10-12 08:24:28 UTC
Post by Andrew
You see, everyone is going to be raised from the dead. Everybody.
"Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming in which all that
are in the graves shall hear His voice and shall come forth.
They that have done good, unto the resurrection of life, and
they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."
~ Jesus ~
For the redeemed, they will arise with the vigor of immortal
youth.
Zombies and vampires are fiction.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-10-09 22:32:34 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
...only one problem...you should have saved one for toilet paper !
..oh, and the emission of harmful Biblical particulates into the
atmosphere.
This won't save your soul from fire, by the way
Proselytizing again? Lame.

Do you have any evidence that any such thing as a soul exists?
hypatiab7
What soul? What fire?
hypatiab7
I assumed he did save one, but didn't mention it.
hypatiab7
2017-10-10 05:35:40 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
Excellent use of a waste of paper.
duke
2017-10-12 17:07:20 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Once Upon A Time....I had collected about fifty Bibles from hotels I had stayed in
over the years. On one camping trip I grabbed the box of Bibles and burned them
in the campfire. As expected, there were no ghosts/demons/spooks that arose from
the campfire.
True story.
You did.

the dukester, American-American

*****
The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
*****