Earl don't stink like poop
Gospel TT
2018-04-03 22:43:53 UTC
My cousin asked some ppl over the weekend if Earl stink's like poop &
they said he stink's but not like poop. One person say's he stink's
lot's worse then poop lol & another say's Earl does stink like poop
but my cousin don't believe her cause she also say's Earl look's like
a hippopotamus & he don't, not exactly.
Cloud Hobbit

More like Janna the Hutt.
hypatiab7
2018-04-04 10:31:05 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
My cousin asked some ppl over the weekend if Earl stink's like poop &
they said he stink's but not like poop. One person say's he stink's
lot's worse then poop lol & another say's Earl does stink like poop
but my cousin don't believe her cause she also say's Earl look's like
a hippopotamus & he don't, not exactly.
______________
More like Janna the Hutt.
Was that Jabba's wife?

Great posts, by the way.
duke
2018-04-04 12:53:07 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
My cousin asked some ppl over the weekend if Earl stink's like poop &
they said he stink's but not like poop. One person say's he stink's
lot's worse then poop lol & another say's Earl does stink like poop
but my cousin don't believe her cause she also say's Earl look's like
a hippopotamus & he don't, not exactly.
You sure hang around with some strange people who run around smelling for poop.

The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
Gospel TT
2018-04-04 19:58:32 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Gospel TT
Post by Gospel TT
lot's worse then poop lol & another say's Earl does stink like poop
but my cousin don't believe her cause she also say's Earl look's like
a hippopotamus & he don't, not exactly.
You sure hang around with some strange people who run around
smelling for poop.

My cousin already new you stink cause of what ppl told him but he got
curious when I told him some ppl here say you smell like poop so he
decided to investigate. I alway's tell him he should of been a
scientist like me cause he like's to learn stuff.
Gospel TT
LOLOLOL.
hypatiab7
You're right. That would be n insult to innocent hippopotami.
duke
2018-04-04 12:54:15 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
My cousin asked some ppl over the weekend if Earl stink's like poop &
they said he stink's but not like poop. One person say's he stink's
lot's worse then poop lol & another say's Earl does stink like poop
but my cousin don't believe her cause she also say's Earl look's like
a hippopotamus & he don't, not exactly.
You're right. That would be n insult to innocent hippopotami.
Innocent?? You're not innocent!

2018-04-04 15:16:23 UTC
Innocent?? You're not innocent!
___________________

And you're not a Catholic.
duke
2018-04-05 20:15:07 UTC
Innocent?? You're not innocent!
And you're not a Catholic.
Oh, I'm Roman Catholic and I DON'T stink like an atheist.

*****
Gospel TT
2018-04-05 20:17:47 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 08:16:23 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by duke
Innocent?? You're not innocent!
And you're not a Catholic.
Oh, I'm Roman Catholic and I DON'T stink like an atheist.
You don't stink like poop but you still stink & that's why ppl don't
like to stand close to you
Tim
2018-04-05 21:20:51 UTC
You stink of shit, fat boy.
duke
2018-04-06 21:19:02 UTC
Innocent?? You're not innocent!
And you're not a Catholic.
Oh, I'm Roman Catholic and I DON'T stink like an atheist.
You stink of shit, fat boy.
It's your usual life style, toilet-mouth triangle.

*****
Gospel TT
2018-04-06 21:22:22 UTC
Post by duke
Innocent?? You're not innocent!
And you're not a Catholic.
Oh, I'm Roman Catholic and I DON'T stink like an atheist.
You stink of shit, fat boy.
It's your usual life style, toilet-mouth triangle.
My cousin say's you don't stink like poop. Why do ppl say you
do???????????
Ted
2018-04-06 22:04:21 UTC
Innocent?? You're not innocent! > >> > >> >And you're not a Catholic.
Oh, I'm Roman Catholic and I DON'T stink like an atheist.
You stink of shit, fat boy.
It's your usual life style, toilet-mouth triangle.
My cousin say's you don't stink like poop. Why do ppl say you do???????????
Duke admits he stinks like shit:

https://tinyurl.com/y79gdg3n
Tim
It's your odor, you fat mouthed pig.
duke
2018-04-07 18:16:15 UTC
Innocent?? You're not innocent!
And you're not a Catholic.
Oh, I'm Roman Catholic and I DON'T stink like an atheist.
You stink of shit, fat boy.
It's your usual life style, toilet-mouth triangle.
It's your odor, you fat mouthed pig.
Toilet mouth, you need to be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

Fat ass, there isn't enough tar and feathers in the world to cover you. You need to get a diet, you fat fucking pig.
duke
2018-04-08 14:53:01 UTC
Innocent?? You're not innocent!
And you're not a Catholic.
Oh, I'm Roman Catholic and I DON'T stink like an atheist.
You stink of shit, fat boy.
It's your usual life style, toilet-mouth triangle.
It's your odor, you fat mouthed pig.
Toilet mouth, you need to be tarred and feathered and run out of town.
Fat ass, there isn't enough tar and feathers in the world to cover you. You need to get a diet, you fat fucking pig.
Toilet mouth, you don't have room for a brain.

2018-04-08 16:19:43 UTC
Innocent?? You're not innocent!
And you're not a Catholic.
Oh, I'm Roman Catholic and I DON'T stink like an atheist.
You stink of shit, fat boy.
It's your usual life style, toilet-mouth triangle.
It's your odor, you fat mouthed pig.
Toilet mouth, you need to be tarred and feathered and run out of town.
Fat ass, there isn't enough tar and feathers in the world to cover you. You need to get a diet, you fat fucking pig.
Toilet mouth, you don't have room for a brain.
Fat face, your head is full of fat, just like the rest of you.

You're so fat one needs two equations to describe you!
2018-04-06 22:05:44 UTC
Innocent?? You're not innocent!
And you're not a Catholic.
Oh, I'm Roman Catholic and I DON'T stink like an atheist.
You stink of shit, fat boy.
And he even admits it:

https://tinyurl.com/y79gdg3n
Gospel TT
LOL. Earl's lot's uglier then a hippopotamus lol.
Tim
And a lot fatter.
Gospel TT
LOLOL it's true lol!!!!1