BIL OPENS MOUTH, DRAWS FLIES
v***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 19:38:11 UTC
me (***@gmail.com change)

12:36 PM (less than a minute ago)
7:27 AM (4 minutes ago)
According to Judaism, the answer is no. The RCC says yes.
Yes, demons are real. The questions are whether demons are entities that exist independently of humans, or whether they are just anthropomorphisms of our own anger, fear, and pain.
--
Chrissy was sent by Satan.Other posters have agreed with me on this.
You still haven't provided evidence that your God exists.
No God, no Satan.
Where does the bible say that?Where does any passage of Christian doctrine say that?You don't actually think anyone will take your word for it, do you?
I'm an atheist, ArtieJoe. I don't care what your "Book o' Blood and Myths says.
Yet, as an atheist, you follow satan.
Yet as a catlick ,you commit deadly sins.
Bad news for you.
It has nothing to do with me, fat glutton of much sloth.
There is one God, one set of rules by God. You were already
advised of these. Ignorance is no excuse.
According to your dogma there are deadly sins. According to your picture you're guilty of at least two of them.
Actually neither.
Fat earl, you don't get to pick and choose. You drank catlick the kool-aid, now you have to face the facts.
The Catholic Chalice gives us eternal life.
Sure, and the tooth fairy collects teeth, lol!
Did the fairy leave ye wee fairy a quarter last night?
Did you give your priest a blow-job last night, fat pig?
You claim those who break the rules burn.
You break them, fat earl. If you're dogma turns out to be true, you burn.
I'd have to say you have more chance at burning that I have.
I disagree, you're the one with the deadly sins, not me.
The way you live, it's clear you're clueless to what a sin is.
You don't have a clue how I live. But your picture proves thst you're a glutton. Your dogma claims gluttony is a deadly sin.
You are a glutton for satan.
You're a glutton for food. According to your dogma, you're going to be a big hit with satan. Judging by the size of your fat ass you'll burn for a long time, fat pig.
ROTFL! According to Catholic doctrine, only wicked souls go to Hell and burn, idiot. The body stays in the ground.. DAMN ARE YOU IGNORANT.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins
No, dumb cunt, you are ignorant.
Yeah that is a given. It is ignorant; however, it is ignorant by
choice and that makes it a fucking complete moron. It even tries to
quote catholic doctrine, even though the waste of space proclaims it
is a jew....
It's right here, dumbfuck:

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/are-there-souls-in-hell-right-now

My neighbor's dog makes more intelligent noises than you do, retard.
Street
2018-05-13 00:59:59 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Others here have revealed your feces eating fetish, MadJoe. So when you
talk about someone's mouth drawing flies, we know you're speaking from
personal experience.
b***@m.nu
2018-05-15 02:50:36 UTC
Post by Street
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
It is still confused about the fact that when a know serial liar calls
someone else a liar that the crap coming out of that persons mouth is
not worth shit.
Street
2018-05-15 05:32:06 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Street
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
Meanwhile, MadJoe regularly sucks the asshole of Duke, who's by far and
away the worst liar in the group.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-05-15 19:27:03 UTC
Meanwhile, MadJoe regularly >sucks the asshole of Duke, >who's by far and
away the worst liar in the >group.
Hmm. Duke and Madjoe are pretty equal when it comes to lying.
Duke is much worse at it and somewhat less prolific since he posts less and tends to avoid coherent answers.

The mad Russian posts more often and at least pretends to offer evidence.

Duke is similar to aaa without the personality.

If I had the choice of which of the 2 I could get rid of it would be Art for sure.

As fat as Duke is I think he will be taken out by his gluttony.
Street
2018-05-15 19:52:04 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Meanwhile, MadJoe regularly >sucks the asshole of Duke, >who's by far and
away the worst liar in the >group.
Hmm. Duke and Madjoe are pretty equal when it comes to lying.
Duke is much worse at it and somewhat less prolific since he posts less
and tends to avoid coherent answers.
The mad Russian posts more often and at least pretends to offer evidence.
Duke is similar to aaa without the personality.
If I had the choice of which of the 2 I could get rid of it would be Art for sure.
As fat as Duke is I think he will be taken out by his gluttony.
LOL. I dunno which one is the worst liar, but I'd say Duke's more of an
overall dirtbag.
b***@m.nu
I could agree with that
duke
2018-05-16 20:45:59 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Meanwhile, MadJoe regularly >sucks the asshole of Duke, >who's by far and
away the worst liar in the >group.
Hmm. Duke and Madjoe are pretty equal when it comes to lying.
Duke is much worse at it and somewhat less prolific since he posts less
and tends to avoid coherent answers.
The mad Russian posts more often and at least pretends to offer evidence.
Duke is similar to aaa without the personality.
If I had the choice of which of the 2 I could get rid of it would be Art for sure.
As fat as Duke is I think he will be taken out by his gluttony.
LOL. I dunno which one is the worst liar, but I'd say Duke's more of an
overall dirtbag.
Only because you have been nailed 100% of the time in your vane attempt to find
me in an error.

the dukester, American-American

*****
The Purpose of the NT Word of God is not to inform as it did in
the OT,but instead to form us in the very image of Jesus Christ.
*****
Hollis Brown Jr.
"vain"
Street
LOL. You found him in error. :)
duke
2018-05-17 13:13:34 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by duke
Post by Street
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Meanwhile, MadJoe regularly >sucks the asshole of Duke, >who's by far and
away the worst liar in the >group.
Hmm. Duke and Madjoe are pretty equal when it comes to lying.
Duke is much worse at it and somewhat less prolific since he posts less
and tends to avoid coherent answers.
The mad Russian posts more often and at least pretends to offer evidence.
Duke is similar to aaa without the personality.
If I had the choice of which of the 2 I could get rid of it would be Art for sure.
As fat as Duke is I think he will be taken out by his gluttony.
LOL. I dunno which one is the worst liar, but I'd say Duke's more of an
overall dirtbag.
Only because you have been nailed 100% of the time in your vane attempt to find
me in an error.
"vain"
LOL. You found him in error. :)
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with words with multiple
spelling.

*****
Peter Pan
2018-05-18 23:21:31 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Street
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by duke
Post by Street
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?

Come on Whooshie, show a little spirit. Make up a story
about how you were really talking about weather vanes or
something.

If you don't, you're going down that slippery slope that
will lead to you proclaiming you are ignorant about
pumps, and on your way to burning in hell.
Street
2018-05-19 00:02:08 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Street
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by duke
Post by Street
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
LOL. Maybe somebody is forging Duke. It really isn't like him to admit an
error.
b***@m.nu
2018-05-19 08:31:42 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Street
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by duke
Post by Street
Post by Cloud Hobbit
[...]
Oh my, I can not think of any reason whatsoever that anyone at all
would ever in a million years want to forge duke.
duke

*****
Peter Pan
Do you plan to continue?
duke
2018-05-20 16:19:56 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with words with multiple
spelling.
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?
Not the first time.
Do you plan to continue?
Sometimes when you want to catch a fish, you have to put a fly on the hook.

*****
Peter Pan
Are you attracted to flies?
b***@m.nu
no it does not like flies, it likes cheese
Street
Duke attracts flies. He already told us he smells like shit.
Peter Pan
2018-05-21 06:35:05 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with words with multiple
spelling.
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?
Not the first time.
Do you plan to continue?
Sometimes when you want to catch a fish, you have to put a fly on the hook.
Are you attracted to flies?
Duke attracts flies. He already told us he smells like shit.
So the fly on the hook will make a beeline for duke, he
gets snagged, and you have a 400 lb catfish on the line.
Then you have to keep him from jumping into the boat.
b***@m.nu
2018-05-21 12:38:04 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with words with multiple
spelling.
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?
Not the first time.
Do you plan to continue?
Sometimes when you want to catch a fish, you have to put a fly on the hook.
Are you attracted to flies?
Duke attracts flies. He already told us he smells like shit.
So the fly on the hook will make a beeline for duke, he
gets snagged, and you have a 400 lb catfish on the line.
I would not say catfish, perhaps the slimy disgusting hagfish.
Street
2018-05-21 21:39:45 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with words with multiple
spelling.
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?
Not the first time.
Do you plan to continue?
Sometimes when you want to catch a fish, you have to put a fly on the hook.
Are you attracted to flies?
Duke attracts flies. He already told us he smells like shit.
So the fly on the hook will make a beeline for duke, he
gets snagged, and you have a 400 lb catfish on the line.
Then you have to keep him from jumping into the boat.
LOL, that's true! But this is one fat slob of a catfish. Can he jump even a
mm?
Smiler
2018-05-22 02:03:33 UTC
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with
words with multiple spelling.
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?
Not the first time.
Do you plan to continue?
Sometimes when you want to catch a fish, you have to put a fly on the hook.
Are you attracted to flies?
Duke attracts flies. He already told us he smells like shit.
So the fly on the hook will make a beeline for duke, he gets snagged,
and you have a 400 lb catfish on the line.
Then you have to keep him from jumping into the boat.
Why would anyone fish in polluted water?
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

---
Peter Pan
You might get rid of 400 lbs of pollution.
Smiler
2018-05-23 01:11:04 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with
words with multiple spelling.
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?
Not the first time.
Do you plan to continue?
Sometimes when you want to catch a fish, you have to put a fly on the hook.
Are you attracted to flies?
Duke attracts flies. He already told us he smells like shit.
So the fly on the hook will make a beeline for duke, he gets snagged,
and you have a 400 lb catfish on the line.
Then you have to keep him from jumping into the boat.
Why would anyone fish in polluted water?
You might get rid of 400 lbs of pollution.
But where are you going to dump that stinking load?
Nowhere near me, I hope.

%
hey stan , i told you he lies
Peter Pan
2018-05-24 22:08:55 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with
words with multiple spelling.
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?
Not the first time.
Do you plan to continue?
Sometimes when you want to catch a fish, you have to put a fly on
the hook.
Are you attracted to flies?
Duke attracts flies. He already told us he smells like shit.
So the fly on the hook will make a beeline for duke, he gets snagged,
and you have a 400 lb catfish on the line.
Then you have to keep him from jumping into the boat.
Why would anyone fish in polluted water?
You might get rid of 400 lbs of pollution.
But where are you going to dump that stinking load?
Nowhere near me, I hope.
No one wants this pest's carcass infesting their 'hood.
Baton Rouge drew the short straw.
Kevrob
2018-05-24 22:16:46 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
No one wants this pest's carcass infesting their 'hood.
Baton Rouge drew the short straw.
Amos Moses would turn Earl down for `gator bait. :)

Kevin R
duke
2018-05-25 21:04:03 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by Peter Pan
No one wants this pest's carcass infesting their 'hood.
Baton Rouge drew the short straw.
Amos Moses would turn Earl down for `gator bait. :)
Is that before or after you? :)
Kevin R

*****
Kevrob
2018-05-26 03:30:26 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Kevrob
Post by Peter Pan
No one wants this pest's carcass infesting their 'hood.
Baton Rouge drew the short straw.
Amos Moses would turn Earl down for `gator bait. :)
Is that before or after you? :)
Hey, I'm from Long Island, where you take your
"chum" fishing for shark.

I wonder if the Jerry Reed reference "whooshed" past.....

Kevin R
duke

*****
TT Liams
2018-05-24 22:18:57 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
On Sun, 20 May 2018 14:38:37 +0800, Peter Pan
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!1
b***@m.nu
2018-05-24 22:22:52 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with
words with multiple spelling.
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?
Not the first time.
Do you plan to continue?
Sometimes when you want to catch a fish, you have to put a fly on
the hook.
Are you attracted to flies?
Duke attracts flies. He already told us he smells like shit.
So the fly on the hook will make a beeline for duke, he gets snagged,
and you have a 400 lb catfish on the line.
Then you have to keep him from jumping into the boat.
Why would anyone fish in polluted water?
You might get rid of 400 lbs of pollution.
But where are you going to dump that stinking load?
Nowhere near me, I hope.
No one wants this pest's carcass infesting their 'hood.
Baton Rouge drew the short straw.
From the stuff I have read about baton rouge and all of louisiana it
pretty much seems like the sewer pit of the USA, but with duke there I
guess that would just make it a toxic swamp
duke
2018-05-25 21:03:27 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with
words with multiple spelling.
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?
Not the first time.
Do you plan to continue?
Sometimes when you want to catch a fish, you have to put a fly on
the hook.
Are you attracted to flies?
Duke attracts flies. He already told us he smells like shit.
So the fly on the hook will make a beeline for duke, he gets snagged,
and you have a 400 lb catfish on the line.
Then you have to keep him from jumping into the boat.
Why would anyone fish in polluted water?
You might get rid of 400 lbs of pollution.
But where are you going to dump that stinking load?
Nowhere near me, I hope.
No one wants this pest's carcass infesting their 'hood.
Baton Rouge drew the short straw.
That's an interesting comment. The 'hood is the bad area where I don't live. I
would be like perfume in your 'hood.

*****
Peter Pan
2018-05-26 06:00:14 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
[...]
You fancy yourself as being like perfume?

That's really gay.
b***@m.nu
2018-05-26 15:02:26 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
[...]
I think it would be more correct to say that duke has the musk of
skunk about itself. Duke is a fat disgusting liar that lives in one of
the most disgusting cities in this country, more so because it
actually lives there.
Street
Yep.
duke
2018-05-29 20:58:32 UTC
Post by b***@m.nu
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
[...]
I do NOT live around you.

duke
2018-05-26 17:23:17 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
[...]
Compared to you - HELL YES.

*****
Peter Pan
2018-05-26 18:14:40 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
[...]
That's fine, duke. This is the 21st century... it's ok
to be proud of your gayness. Loud 'n proud, smelling
like a french whorehouse... that's duke.
duke
2018-05-28 20:54:52 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Peter Pan
Post by Smiler
Post by Street
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
[...]
Well, I'm definitely not gay, loving the ladies the way I do. But it sounds
like you've made a stab at the gay part. You even know what it smells like.

*****
Kevrob
2018-05-23 01:48:33 UTC
Post by Smiler
So the fly on the hook will make a beeline for duke, he gets snagged,
and you have a 400 lb catfish on the line.
Then you have to keep him from jumping into the boat.
Why would anyone fish in polluted water?
If you practice "catch and release," you let fish
you shouldn't eat now back in the river or lake,
where they can breed. Generations from now, the PCBs
and mercury in the river or lake bottom may be low
enough that it is safe to eat one's catch.

see:

https://www.health.ny.gov/publications/2794.pdf

and/or

https://www.health.ny.gov/environmental/outdoors/fish/health_advisories/

Kevin R
duke

*****
duke
2018-05-22 18:02:03 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Post by Peter Pan
Post by duke
Happy to admit it. It's virtually non-existent except with words with multiple
spelling.
Duke admitting an error? Forgery?
Not the first time.
Do you plan to continue?
Sometimes when you want to catch a fish, you have to put a fly on the hook.
Are you attracted to flies?
No, I use poison to ward you off.

*****
duke
2018-05-17 13:12:37 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 14:31:10 -0700 (PDT), "Hollis Brown Jr."
Post by Hollis Brown Jr.
Post by duke
Post by Street
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Meanwhile, MadJoe regularly >sucks the asshole of Duke, >who's by far and
away the worst liar in the >group.
Hmm. Duke and Madjoe are pretty equal when it comes to lying.
Duke is much worse at it and somewhat less prolific since he posts less
and tends to avoid coherent answers.
The mad Russian posts more often and at least pretends to offer evidence.
Duke is similar to aaa without the personality.
If I had the choice of which of the 2 I could get rid of it would be Art for sure.
As fat as Duke is I think he will be taken out by his gluttony.
LOL. I dunno which one is the worst liar, but I'd say Duke's more of an
overall dirtbag.
Only because you have been nailed 100% of the time in your vane attempt to find
me in an error.
"vain"
Yep, thanks. Words with double, or more, spellings pass the spell checker every
day.

*****
duke
2018-05-16 20:45:16 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 12:27:03 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Meanwhile, MadJoe regularly >sucks the asshole of Duke, >who's by far and
away the worst liar in the >group.
Hmm. Duke and Madjoe are pretty equal when it comes to lying.
Yep, at zero. I've asked over and over for some of "my" lies, and you jerks
can't come up with even one.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Duke is much worse at it and somewhat less prolific since he posts less and tends to avoid coherent answers.
The mad Russian posts more often and at least pretends to offer evidence.
Duke is similar to aaa without the personality.
If I had the choice of which of the 2 I could get rid of it would be Art for sure.
As fat as Duke is I think he will be taken out by his gluttony.
Not guilty.

*****
Tim
2018-05-17 09:08:07 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Meanwhile, MadJoe regularly >sucks the asshole of Duke, >who's by far and
away the worst liar in the >group.
Hmm. Duke and Madjoe are pretty equal when it comes to lying.
Yep, at zero. I've asked over and over for some of "my" lies, and you jerks
can't come up with even one.
You lied when you claimed that I said there are quadratic triangles. I called bruno out on his stupidity and you responded with a lie, a lie you keep repeating.
You're guilty as sin, fat glutton.
duke
2018-05-17 13:15:04 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Meanwhile, MadJoe regularly >sucks the asshole of Duke, >who's by far and
away the worst liar in the >group.
Hmm. Duke and Madjoe are pretty equal when it comes to lying.
Yep, at zero. I've asked over and over for some of "my" lies, and you jerks
can't come up with even one.
You lied when you claimed that I said there are quadratic triangles. I called bruno out on his stupidity and you responded with a lie, a lie you keep repeating.
You said it, not me. It can't be a lie by me. If you think it was really
somebody else who said it, show the reference, triangle.
Post by Tim
Post by duke
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Duke is much worse at it and somewhat less prolific since he posts less and tends to avoid coherent answers.
The mad Russian posts more often and at least pretends to offer evidence.
Duke is similar to aaa without the personality.
If I had the choice of which of the 2 I could get rid of it would be Art for sure.
As fat as Duke is I think he will be taken out by his gluttony.
Not guilty.
You're guilty as sin, fat glutton.
You're a glutton for sin.