The Lamb Of God Who Took Away Rome, The Sin Of The World, Please Open....
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
2017-07-30 20:14:48 UTC
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
Olrik
2017-07-31 03:39:28 UTC
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
BOO
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2017-07-31 20:27:28 UTC
LMMF
He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land
2017-07-31 16:17:09 UTC
"13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh, the Children Of Israel and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead....." Saint Paul to the Romans 11:13-15
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-08-02 18:48:42 UTC
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
People who don't understand history try to push down our throats people like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Locke, Rousseau, Leibniz, Spinoza....
But we owe those people nothing. I mean nothing at all.....
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-03 04:10:57 UTC
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
People who don't understand history try to push down our throats people like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Locke, Rousseau, Leibniz, Spinoza....
But we owe those people nothing. I mean nothing at all.....
You're wrong yet again.
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2017-08-03 15:27:03 UTC
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
People who don't understand history try to push down our throats people like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Locke, Rousseau, Leibniz, Spinoza....
But we owe those people nothing. I mean nothing at all.....
You're wrong yet again.
They are NO heroes for me...... And they will never be. PERIOD
Olrik
2017-08-04 03:46:28 UTC
Le 2017-08-03 à 11:27, Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human
Post by Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
People who don't understand history try to push down our throats people like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Locke, Rousseau, Leibniz, Spinoza....
But we owe those people nothing. I mean nothing at all.....
You're wrong yet again.
They are NO heroes for me...... And they will never be. PERIOD
Nobody gives a shit either way, idiot.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-04 06:05:17 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
People who don't understand history try to push down our throats people like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Locke, Rousseau, Leibniz, Spinoza....
But we owe those people nothing. I mean nothing at all.....
You're wrong yet again.
They are NO heroes for me...... And they will never be. PERIOD
Nobody gives a shit who your heroes are or aren't.
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
2017-08-04 16:56:50 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
People who don't understand history try to push down our throats people like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Locke, Rousseau, Leibniz, Spinoza....
But we owe those people nothing. I mean nothing at all.....
You're wrong yet again.
They are NO heroes for me...... And they will never be. PERIOD
Nobody gives a shit who your heroes are or aren't.
Bitches shouldn't; and I am glad and thankful for that.
2017-08-05 08:24:16 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
People who don't understand history try to push down our throats people like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Locke, Rousseau, Leibniz, Spinoza....
But we owe those people nothing. I mean nothing at all.....
You're wrong yet again.
They are NO heroes for me...... And they will never be. PERIOD
Nobody gives a shit who your heroes are or aren't.
Bitches shouldn't; and I am glad and thankful for that.
Because you like boys better.
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2017-08-06 19:49:55 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
People who don't understand history try to push down our throats people like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Locke, Rousseau, Leibniz, Spinoza....
But we owe those people nothing. I mean nothing at all.....
You're wrong yet again.
They are NO heroes for me...... And they will never be. PERIOD
Nobody gives a shit who your heroes are or aren't.
Bitches shouldn't; and I am glad and thankful for that.
Because you like boys better.
Wow!!!! Did I ever sound like a pagan atheist? No Sir, I like women and I go with women. Real women not FEMINAZI.
That Jeanne DumbA$$ is worthless for me; unfortunately for you the pool of women you must choose your wives from is full of her like, so you Americans have no other choice. As an African I do.....80% of women in Africa are still marriageable compared to 15% in America.
No wonder men turned to men to satisfy their sexual perversion.
2017-10-12 21:57:14 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
People who don't understand history try to push down our throats people like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Locke, Rousseau, Leibniz, Spinoza....
But we owe those people nothing. I mean nothing at all.....
You're wrong yet again.
They are NO heroes for me...... And they will never be. PERIOD
Nobody gives a shit who your heroes are or aren't.
Bitches shouldn't; and I am glad and thankful for that.
Because you like boys better.
Wow!!!! Did I ever sound like a pagan atheist?
Of course not, you aren't smart enough.

No Sir, I like women and I go with women.

Just because they dresss like women doesn't mean they are.

Real women not FEMINAZI.

Define feminazi.
Post by Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
That Jeanne DumbA$$ is worthless for me; unfortunately for you the pool of women you must choose your wives from is full of her like, so you Americans have no other choice.
An opinion yuoou get to have and as usual no supporting facts.

As an African I do.....80% of women in Africa are still marriageable compared to 15% in America.

But there's a very high chance they have AIDS.
Post by Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
No wonder men turned to men to satisfy their sexual perversion.
2017-08-05 08:22:51 UTC
Post by Your Founding Fathers Erred
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
People who don't understand history try to push down our throats people like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Locke, Rousseau, Leibniz, Spinoza....
But we owe those people nothing. I mean nothing at all.....
Who said you did?

As I have told you before, it is not impossible for a person who is a hypocrite to have good ideas. I think that overall these men did for more good than evil and made this a better country because of their ideas. you are free to disagree, you are also free to get the fuck out and be someplace you prefer since it is obvious you don't like it here though you take money from US taxpayers so you can post your stupid bullshit here.

It's also true that hypocrites can also be dumb as rocks like you and never have a good idea or even an original one.
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
Since you don't know what the alternative society would look like your ignorance is forgiven. For sure it is ignorance to suggest that those cons men who spoke of equality of men while making money off fellows human beings, and selling slaves under nature's god had better ideas.....
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-12 21:59:44 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
It's also true that hypocrites can also be dumb as rocks like you and never have a good idea or even an original one.
Since you don't know what the alternative society would look like your ignorance is forgiven. For sure it is ignorance to suggest that those cons men who spoke of equality of men while making money off fellows human beings, and selling slaves under nature's god had better ideas.....
Every country in the world has engagfed in slavery at one time or another.
Every country in tghe world has some part of their hisotry that they would rather faorget.
No other country in the world has done as much to insure the protection of individual rights as the U.S. has.
Hollis Brown Jr.
2017-08-03 05:34:50 UTC
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
YIELDMakes 8 servings

INGREDIENTS

1 (7-pound) semi-boneless leg of lamb, aitchbone removed, fat trimmed to 1/4 inch thick, and lamb tied
4 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon fine sea salt
2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup dry red wine or beef broth

PREPARATION

Pat lamb dry and score fat by making shallow cuts all over with tip of a sharp small knife.

Pound garlic to a paste with sea salt using a mortar and pestle (or mince and mash with a heavy knife) and stir together with rosemary and pepper. Put lamb in a lightly oiled roasting pan, then rub paste all over lamb. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.

Preheat oven to 350°F.

Roast lamb in middle of oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted 2 inches into thickest part of meat (do not touch bone) registers 130°F, 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours. Transfer to a cutting board and let stand 15 to 25 minutes (internal temperature will rise to about 140°F for medium-rare).

Add wine to pan and deglaze by boiling over moderately high heat, stirring and scraping up brown bits, 1 minute. Season pan juices with salt and pepper and serve with lamb.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-08-05 08:18:20 UTC
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
Yawn.

Same bullshit different day.
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
Why don't you leave this group?
Olrik
2017-08-07 04:42:16 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
Yawn.
Same bullshit different day.
Why don't you leave this group?
He's an atheist, so he's welcome here.

You're also an atheist of sorts (i.e., you don't believe in Zeus), but
you still hang on to Yahweh, for whatever reason.

*You* should leave this ng, not because you believe in Yahweh, but
because you're a piece of shit.
What's your contribution here? NOTHING.... I mean absolutely nothing
Cloud Hobbit

And your contribution is what exactly other than being a complete asshole.
Ted
2017-10-13 00:09:02 UTC
Post by Olrik
On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 1:14:52 PM UTC-7, Evolve This Then We Will
Olrik is one of the very best of all time.
Olrik
2017-10-13 03:33:47 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
Yawn.
Same bullshit different day.
Why don't you leave this group?
He's an atheist, so he's welcome here.
What's your contribution here? NOTHING.... I mean absolutely nothing
I destroy you on a regular basis.

Retourne chez toi, trou du cul.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-12 22:01:43 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Their eyes to the fate of the West, the NEW BABYLON.
Yawn.
Same bullshit different day.
Why don't you leave this group?
Because unlike you I actuqally am one of the people the group was created for.

I can wake up every day knowing that I can tell your IMAGINARY GOD TO GO FUCK HIMSELF AND not have to worry about being struck dead because it's imaginary.