Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
2017-04-21 02:38:17 UTC

2017-04-21 03:58:34 UTC
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin. Case closed.
http://youtu.be/4EGAv8p5qxA
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-21 04:01:46 UTC
....there's no such thing as sin. Case closed.
sin is disobedience to what deity says.

my deity exists, and not doing what he says is what they means.
Smiler
2017-04-23 02:20:33 UTC
Post by Saint Else Ware
Post by John Locke
....there's no such thing as sin. Case closed.
sin is disobedience to what deity says.
That would be the supposed deity for which you have no evidence.
Post by Saint Else Ware
my deity exists,
Prove it.
Post by Saint Else Ware
and not doing what he says
What who says?
Post by Saint Else Ware
is what they means.
Huh?
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
2017-04-21 04:24:20 UTC
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin in the non-Christian's world.
http://youtu.be/4EGAv8p5qxA
I corrected your statement for you.

You're welcome.
John Locke
2017-04-21 06:13:23 UTC
Post by Bob
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin in the non-Christian's world.
http://youtu.be/4EGAv8p5qxA
I corrected your statement for you.
You're welcome.
...acutely, there's only "sin" in the tormented, delusional mind
of the theist. Your stuck with it. We're free of that religiously
imposed abomination.
Joe Bruno
2017-04-21 06:17:05 UTC
Post by Bob
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin in the non-Christian's world.
http://youtu.be/4EGAv8p5qxA
I corrected your statement for you.
You're welcome.
...acutely, there's only "sin" in the tormented, delusional mind
of the theist. Your stuck with it. We're free of that religiously
imposed abomination.
TRANSLATION:YOU HAVE NO CONCEPT OF RIGHT AND WRONG. YOU ARE AMORAL.
WITHOUT LEGAL PENALTIES FOR CRIME, YOU WOULD STEAL AND KILL.
Kit
Incorrect, Joe. His concept of right and wrong is independent of what the Bible says.
Joe Bruno
You are assuming he has one. I have serious doubts about that.
Tim
You should go have a look in the mirror.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-04-21 10:19:53 UTC
Bruno seems to think that if we don't believe in sin then we have no concept of right and wrong.

So we should believe in sin so we could be nice and moral like he is.

<snicker>
John Locke
2017-04-21 20:48:18 UTC
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 03:19:53 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Bruno seems to think that if we don't believe in sin then we have no concept of right and wrong.
So we should believe in sin so we could be nice and moral like he is.
<snicker>
...apparently what Mad Arty is implying is that if he didn't have his
imaginary god he'd be a danger to society. I find that rather
disturbing.
Tim
Says the devout Jew who had his guns confiscated after threatening a woman.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-22 08:15:17 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin in the non-Christian's world.
http://youtu.be/4EGAv8p5qxA
I corrected your statement for you.
You're welcome.
...acutely, there's only "sin" in the tormented, delusional mind
of the theist. Your stuck with it. We're free of that religiously
imposed abomination.
TRANSLATION:YOU HAVE NO CONCEPT OF RIGHT AND WRONG. YOU ARE AMORAL.
WITHOUT LEGAL PENALTIES FOR CRIME, YOU WOULD STEAL AND KILL.
You got that exactly backwards. We don't steal and kill because we know the difference between right and wrong. Theists don't steal and kill because of fictional threats from a fiction god.

But, as always, I say that if fear of your imaginary god is the only reason you don't go on a killing spree, feel free to keep on believing.
2017-04-21 07:11:30 UTC
Having been rejected by that Wholly Other, we have the ability to
ignore what it's devotees call 'sin'. That way we get to pretend like
it's not a part of our reality. Although from time to time, it raises
it's head, reminding us that we're only fooling ourselves, and we have
to keep repeating over and over, mantra-like, these little sayings,
like I'm doing now, until we have stifled those voices in our head.
That's just the beginning of torments you will suffer and endure.
Only, when this life is over you won't be able to squelch the voices
like you can do now. They will keep getting louder, and more personal
until eventually they will be so loud they will drown out your mantras.
The demons know you better than you know yourself, and they know
just what to say to make you want to hide from them. But you will
never be able to hide from the demons inside your head.

It's not called Hell for nothing.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-22 08:13:52 UTC
Post by Bob
Having been rejected by that Wholly Other, we have the ability to
ignore what it's devotees call 'sin'. That way we get to pretend like
it's not a part of our reality. Although from time to time, it raises
it's head, reminding us that we're only fooling ourselves, and we have
to keep repeating over and over, mantra-like, these little sayings,
like I'm doing now, until we have stifled those voices in our head.
That's just the beginning of torments you will suffer and endure.
Only, when this life is over you won't be able to squelch the voices
When I'm dead I can't hear any voices because I'm dead and no longer exist. Just as I heard no voices before I was even conceived. Exactly the same.
That's just a blind belief. There is no evidence of that.
Mitchell Holman
Just like your "earth is only 5000 years old" claim.
aaa
I never claimed that. That's just your misunderstanding of the Bible.
Mitchell Holman
2017-04-23 02:34:13 UTC
Post by Bob
Having been rejected by that Wholly Other, we have the ability
to ignore what it's devotees call 'sin'. That way we get to
pretend like it's not a part of our reality. Although from time
to time, it raises it's head, reminding us that we're only
fooling ourselves, and we have to keep repeating over and over,
mantra-like, these little sayings, like I'm doing now, until we
have stifled those voices in our head.
That's just the beginning of torments you will suffer and endure.
Only, when this life is over you won't be able to squelch the voices
When I'm dead I can't hear any voices because I'm dead and no longer
exist. Just as I heard no voices before I was even conceived. Exactly
the same.
That's just a blind belief. There is no evidence of that.
Just like your "earth is only 5000 years old" claim.
I never claimed that.
"This human world is only five thousand years old."

http://tinyurl.com/n8zo3kf
aaa
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/n8zo3kf
The human world is the human civilization we are living in. It's about
five thousand years old. It has nothing to do with the earth.
Mitchell Holman
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/n8zo3kf
Prove it.
aaa
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/n8zo3kf
The human world is the human civilization we are living in. It's about
five thousand years old.
Prove it.
I don't have to. You can always find out how long our civilization has
been all by yourself. I'm sure Google is your friend.
Jeanne Douglas
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/n8zo3kf
The human world is the human civilization we are living in. It's about
five thousand years old.
Prove it.
I don't have to. You can always find out how long our civilization has
been all by yourself. I'm sure Google is your friend.
And what we will find is that human civilization is far older than 5000 years old.
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/n8zo3kf
The human world is the human civilization we are living in. It's about
five thousand years old.
Prove it.
I don't have to. You can always find out how long our civilization has
been all by yourself. I'm sure Google is your friend.
And what we will find is that human civilization is far older than 5000 years old.
I disagree. Civilization needs to be continuous. Not all archeological
findings belong to our civilization.
Smiler
2017-04-26 02:47:26 UTC
"aaa", April 18, 2017 http://tinyurl.com/n8zo3kf
The human world is the human civilization we are living in. It's
about five thousand years old.
Prove it.
I don't have to. You can always find out how long our civilization has
been all by yourself. I'm sure Google is your friend.
And what we will find is that human civilization is far older than 5000 years old.
I disagree. Civilization needs to be continuous.
Why?
Post by aaa
Not all archeological findings belong to our civilization.
But they were civilisations, none the less.
--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/n8zo3kf
The human world is the human civilization we are living in. It's about
five thousand years old.
Prove it.
I don't have to.
Yes, you do. This your claim, prove it.
Post by aaa
You can always find out how long our civilization has
been all by yourself. I'm sure Google is your friend.
Evasion noted.

Post your proof or admit you lied.

\
Jeanne Douglas
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/n8zo3kf
The human world is the human civilization we are living in. It's about
five thousand years old. It has nothing to do with the earth.
How can something that happens on earth have nothing to do with the earth?
"aaa", April 18, 2017
http://tinyurl.com/n8zo3kf
Sorry. I meant it has nothing to do with the age of earth.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-23 02:47:07 UTC
Post by Bob
Having been rejected by that Wholly Other, we have the ability
to ignore what it's devotees call 'sin'. That way we get to
pretend like it's not a part of our reality. Although from time
to time, it raises it's head, reminding us that we're only
fooling ourselves, and we have to keep repeating over and over,
mantra-like, these little sayings, like I'm doing now, until we
have stifled those voices in our head.
That's just the beginning of torments you will suffer and endure.
Only, when this life is over you won't be able to squelch the
voices
When I'm dead I can't hear any voices because I'm dead and no longer
exist. Just as I heard no voices before I was even conceived. Exactly
the same.
That's just a blind belief. There is no evidence of that.
The lack of evidence for anything else is all the proof I need.
2017-04-23 14:55:46 UTC
Post by Bob
Having been rejected by that Wholly Other, we have the ability
to ignore what it's devotees call 'sin'. That way we get to
pretend like it's not a part of our reality. Although from time
to time, it raises it's head, reminding us that we're only
fooling ourselves, and we have to keep repeating over and over,
mantra-like, these little sayings, like I'm doing now, until we
have stifled those voices in our head.
That's just the beginning of torments you will suffer and endure.
Only, when this life is over you won't be able to squelch the
voices
When I'm dead I can't hear any voices because I'm dead and no longer
exist. Just as I heard no voices before I was even conceived. Exactly
the same.
That's just a blind belief. There is no evidence of that.
The lack of evidence for anything else is all the proof I need.
That's why it's called a "blind" belief. You only demonstrate your
strong faith in your own ignorance.
Saint Else Ware
2017-04-21 12:02:34 UTC
...acutely, there's only "sin" in the tormented, delusional mind
of the theist.
If a deity told you to do something, and you didnt do it, that is hardly a delusion.

For example if my deity commanded you to stop doing what you are doing to me, and you refused, that is disobedience to his commands, what you wanted to do be damned.

Cant you take a god damn hint?

No wonder you got divorced ...
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-21 07:05:25 UTC
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin in the non-Christian's world.
In other words--the real world.
Joe Bruno
2017-04-21 07:08:10 UTC
Christians make up 33% of the Earth's population. Atheists don't even have 15%.
Hope Simmers
(shrug) That's important? Judaism: .2%
Saint Else Ware
the only thing that is important is who brought the armies of heaven here ...
HLeopold
2017-04-21 20:26:41 UTC
Post by Hope Simmers
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin in the non-Christian's world.
In other words--the real world.
Christians make up 33% of the Earth's population. Atheists don't even have 15%.
(shrug) That's important? Judaism: .2%
Hell, I only make up 1/7,000,000,000 (actually slightly less) of the
worlds population.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

"When your girlfriend is vinyl, her sighing is _not_ good news."-Don Martin
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-23 02:46:20 UTC
Post by Hope Simmers
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin in the non-Christian's world.
In other words--the real world.
Christians make up 33% of the Earth's population. Atheists don't even have 15%.
(shrug) That's important? Judaism: .2%
Excellent point. I wish I'd thought of it.
Joe Bruno
Both of you missed the point completely. I was making the point that Christians vastly outnumber atheists, so that "the real world" includes Jesus for many more than your pitiful little sect.
Hope Simmers
2017-04-24 02:59:41 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Hope Simmers
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin in the non-Christian's world.
In other words--the real world.
Christians make up 33% of the Earth's population. Atheists don't even have 15%.
(shrug) That's important? Judaism: .2%
Excellent point. I wish I'd thought of it.
Both of you missed the point completely. I was making the point that Christians vastly outnumber atheists, so that "the real world" includes Jesus for many more than your pitiful little sect.
Atheism is not a "sect." Judaism, on the other hand . . .

"The real world" includes Jesus for me, too. I think he was just another bloke, just like you.

Judaism remain minuscule.
Tim
Jumping on a bandwagon to fairy land doesn't make fairy land real. P.S. There are more atheists than Jews.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-25 00:26:51 UTC
What difference does it make how many atheists there are? That has nothing to do with the truth of what you believe.

Things either exist or not.
If they exist it is in the real world and they adhere to reality.

Your God is so screamingly crazy that anybody who believes in it has to have some mental disorder. Not enough to keep them from living a normal life but enough to cause problems with the ability to reason.

Once you allow that the unevidenced and unproven as fact You are saying reality has no meaning. That's why there are morons who reject evolution and insist that there was a world wide flood that we know did not happen.

At one time everyone believed the earth was flat like it says in the bible.
How much more might have been discovered if that belief had not been in place.

I don't think the Vikings shared that nonsense belief or they never would have found Iceland.

The bottom line is that truth does not have anything to do with faith and only truth will keep us alive and thriving.
The Dark Ages are testimony to that.
Bob
2017-04-21 07:14:37 UTC
Is that your mantra?
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-22 08:12:19 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin in the non-Christian's world.
In other words--the real world.
Is that your mantra?
How is that a mantra?
BDK
2017-04-21 14:29:47 UTC
Post by Bob
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin in the non-Christian's world.
http://youtu.be/4EGAv8p5qxA
I corrected your statement for you.
You're welcome.
BWHAHAHAHA! Wretched is the perfect name and term for that panel of
losers.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
duke
2017-04-22 11:22:14 UTC
Is it a Sin for a Christian to Smoke Pot?
....there's no such thing as sin. Case closed.
It's a sin to misguide others into believing that they can stand against God and
get away with it.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Joe Bruno
2017-04-21 04:21:45 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/4EGAv8p5qxA
I doubt it. Back in Jesus time, no drugs were illegal. The antidrug laws were not enacted in the USA until 1914.