What Do Evolutionists Do With Overwhelming Evidence Against Their Theory? or, The Conversion of an Evolutionist to a Creationist
Bob
2016-09-30 13:23:54 UTC

BDK
2016-09-30 15:08:43 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
Most people, unlike you, aren't gullible or stupid enough to swallow all
that horseshit.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Bob
2016-09-30 17:07:10 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
Most people, unlike you, aren't gullible or stupid enough to swallow all
that horseshit.
Well, I mean, I already know you're wrong in one major area, besides
this minor one.

So you being wrong in this area is really just the natural result of you
being wrong in that one major area.

I think you know what I'm talking about, it's a Friday afternoon and I'm
wanting to get out of here, so I won't go into details.
Mitchell Holman
2016-09-30 18:21:14 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by BDK
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
Most people, unlike you, aren't gullible or stupid enough to swallow all
that horseshit.
Well, I mean, I already know you're wrong in one major area, besides
this minor one.
So you being wrong in this area is really just the natural result of you
being wrong in that one major area.
Whereas you being wrong is a weekly thing around here.

"God has never killed or murdered anyone."
Robert Duncan, Feb 2 2014
Bob
2016-09-30 19:30:45 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
"God has never killed or murdered anyone."
Robert Duncan, Feb 2 2014
I've shown you where you're wrong about that.

But, you like being wrong.

That's why you keep coming back here.

And that's why I'll just keep posting this after
you post that. <g>

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html
W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-09-30 19:52:42 UTC
Boob <***@Numb.Nuts> Farted out in news:

Watch "Bob" preach the "Bible", you can't buy entertainment like "Bob"
preaching nonsense:

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk <------< New one!!!!!

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
Mitchell Holman
2016-09-30 20:51:52 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
"God has never killed or murdered anyone."
Robert Duncan, Feb 2 2014
I've shown you where you're wrong about that.
No one died in Ye Floode?

Someone else killed the firstborn babies in Egypt?

Lott's wife was always a pillar of salt?

Do continue...............
Bob
2016-09-30 21:24:02 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
"God has never killed or murdered anyone."
Robert Duncan, Feb 2 2014
I've shown you where you're wrong about that.
No one died in Ye Floode?
Someone else killed the firstborn babies in Egypt?
Lott's wife was always a pillar of salt?
Do continue...............
Sure.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html

Do you need someone to read it to you? <g>
Mitchell Holman
2016-09-30 23:30:14 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
"God has never killed or murdered anyone."
Robert Duncan, Feb 2 2014
I've shown you where you're wrong about that.
No one died in Ye Floode?
Someone else killed the firstborn babies in Egypt?
Lott's wife was always a pillar of salt?
Do continue...............
Sure.
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html
From your own site:

"the Bible indicates that no innocent people were killed in the flood."

So your god DID kill people. A lot of them. Ergo, your claim is wrong.
Jeanne Douglas
2016-10-01 08:51:48 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
"God has never killed or murdered anyone."
Robert Duncan, Feb 2 2014
I've shown you where you're wrong about that.
No one died in Ye Floode?
Someone else killed the firstborn babies in Egypt?
Lott's wife was always a pillar of salt?
Do continue...............
Sure.
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html
"the Bible indicates that no innocent people were killed in the flood."
So your god DID kill people. A lot of them. Ergo, your claim is wrong.
And the bible seems to have said that all of those babies and fetuses
who died were not innocent.
--
JD

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream
up a God superior to themselves. Most
Gods have the manners and morals of a
spoiled child.
Bob
2016-10-01 10:11:53 UTC
Your post did not appear in aioe.org, so I had to piggy-back Jeanne
Douglas' reply.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html
"the Bible indicates that no innocent people were killed in the flood."
So your god DID kill people. A lot of them.
Not in the same sense as you use the word "kill". If we humans kill
another human, it's not okay, and we will have to be punished for killing
another person.

But God cannot be held to the same standard as we humans. The Bible
clearly says, "The LORD kills and brings to life; he brings down to
Sheol and raises up." (1 Samuel 2:6) And God is perfectly just in doing so.

You're trying to understand something that you cannot possibly
understand outside of being spiritually regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
So don't even try.

http://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/what-made-it-ok-for-god-to-kill-women-and-children-in-the-old-testament

or: http://tinyurl.com/zjq9gfk
Post by Mitchell Holman
Ergo, your claim is wrong.
No, you are incapable of understanding my answer.
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-01 12:15:39 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html
"the Bible indicates that no innocent people were killed in the flood."
So your god DID kill people. A lot of them.
Not in the same sense as you use the word "kill".
Wasn't the whole purpose of Ye Floode to
cause people to die, i.e. kill them?
Post by Bob
If we humans kill
another human, it's not okay, and we will have to be punished for
killing another person.
But God cannot be held to the same standard as we humans. The Bible
clearly says, "The LORD kills and brings to life; he brings down to
Sheol and raises up." (1 Samuel 2:6) And God is perfectly just in doing so.
Your quote, from above: "The lord kills..."

Your claim: "God has never killed or murdered anyone."

So your god kills but has never killed?
Christopher A. Lee
2016-10-01 13:34:04 UTC
Post by Bob
If we humans kill
another human, it's not okay, and we will have to be punished for
killing another person.
But God cannot be held to the same standard as we humans. The Bible
clearly says, "The LORD kills and brings to life; he brings down to
Sheol and raises up." (1 Samuel 2:6) And God is perfectly just in doing so.
Your quote, from above: "The lord kills..."
Your claim: "God has never killed or murdered anyone."
So your god kills but has never killed?
They say whatever cliche comes to mind without thinking about the ones
that contradict it.

It's a combination of short attention span and cognitive dissonance.
Bob
2016-10-01 16:22:04 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html
"the Bible indicates that no innocent people were killed in the flood."
So your god DID kill people. A lot of them.
Not in the same sense as you use the word "kill".
Wasn't the whole purpose of the Flood to
Post by Bob
If we humans kill
another human, it's not okay, and we will have to be punished for
killing another person.
But God cannot be held to the same standard as we humans. The Bible
clearly says, "The LORD kills and brings to life; he brings down to
Sheol and raises up." (1 Samuel 2:6) And God is perfectly just in doing so.
Your quote, from above: "The lord kills..."
Your claim: "God has never killed or murdered anyone."
So your god kills but has never killed?
God has never killed anyone in the same way, same sense, same reason, as
humans kill.

It's right for God to kill women and children anytime he pleases. God
gives life and he takes life. Everybody who dies, dies because God wills
that they die.

God is taking life every day. He will take 50,000 lives today. Life is
in God's hand. God decides when your last heartbeat will be, and whether
it ends through cancer or a bullet wound. God governs.

One day, God is going to kill you, that is, he will cause your heart to
stop beating. But he will be perfectly just and right in doing so.

We humans are never afforded that privilege.
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-01 17:21:08 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html
"the Bible indicates that no innocent people were killed in the flood."
So your god DID kill people. A lot of them.
Not in the same sense as you use the word "kill".
Wasn't the whole purpose of the Flood to
cause people to die, i.e. kill them?
Not in the same sense as you use the word "kill".
Full Definition of kill

a : to deprive of life : cause the death of

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kill
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
If we humans kill
another human, it's not okay, and we will have to be punished for
killing another person.
But God cannot be held to the same standard as we humans. The Bible
clearly says, "The LORD kills and brings to life; he brings down to
Sheol and raises up." (1 Samuel 2:6) And God is perfectly just in doing so.
Your quote, from above: "The lord kills..."
Your claim: "God has never killed or murdered anyone."
So your god kills but has never killed?
God has never killed anyone in the same way, same sense, same reason, as
humans kill.
Manner and means and motive was not your claim.

You said god never killed anyone.
Post by Bob
It's right for God to kill women and children anytime he pleases.
So you admit your claim is a lie, that
your god DOES kill.

God
Post by Bob
gives life and he takes life. Everybody who dies, dies because God wills
that they die.
Thus all the deaths in the Holocaust are
because god willed them to die that way. Ditto
for toddlers dying of childhood illnesses.

And you worship this killer?
Mitchell Holman
And "Bob" has fled the thread...........
Bob
2016-10-02 13:31:40 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Thus all the deaths in the Holocaust are
because god willed them to die that way. Ditto
for toddlers dying of childhood illnesses.
And you worship this killer?
There's nothing wrong with it, the way you want to make it seem.

But you will never understand that without being regenerated by
the Holy Spirit.

God doesn't want you to understand how he can take the lives of
women and children and still be perfectly just. He wants you to
believe it is wrong of him.

http://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/what-made-it-ok-for-god-to-kill-women-and-children-in-the-old-testament

or: http://tinyurl.com/zjq9gfk
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-02 13:43:02 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Thus all the deaths in the Holocaust are
because god willed them to die that way. Ditto
for toddlers dying of childhood illnesses.
And you worship this killer?
There's nothing wrong with it, the way you want to make it seem.
There was nothing wrong with the Holocaust?

Seriously?
Bob
2016-10-02 13:51:15 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Thus all the deaths in the Holocaust are
because god willed them to die that way. Ditto
for toddlers dying of childhood illnesses.
And you worship this killer?
There's nothing wrong with it, the way you want to make it seem.
There was nothing wrong with the Holocaust?
Seriously?
Unregenerate humans see it as wrong.

But God doesn't.

You can't put God on the same level as humans.

You keep making that same mistake over and over.
Christopher A. Lee
2016-10-02 14:40:23 UTC
On Sun, 02 Oct 2016 08:43:02 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Thus all the deaths in the Holocaust are
because god willed them to die that way. Ditto
for toddlers dying of childhood illnesses.
And you worship this killer?
There's nothing wrong with it, the way you want to make it seem.
There was nothing wrong with the Holocaust?
Seriously?
The morons are so brainwashed, the bad side gets blocked out or
rationalised, and they imagine we "want" to see it the way any
intelligent and objective person does.
Mitchell Holman

your god DOES kill people.
Bob
2016-10-02 13:43:42 UTC
Not in the same sense as you mean it.
Mitchell Holman

What way to YOU mean it?
Christopher A. Lee
He means it's different when it comes to his pretend friend.
Bob
Are you implying that God would be morally wrong in doing so?
W.T.S., vrn-The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
How? "He" doesn't exist, so it's only a theoretical question.
t***@gmail.com
2016-10-02 21:40:08 UTC
Post by W.T.S., vrn-The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Full Definition of kill
a : to deprive of life : cause the death of
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kill
What way to YOU mean it?
Are you implying that God would be morally wrong in doing so?
How? "He" doesn't exist, so it's only a theoretical question.
then who killed all those people?

W.T.S., vrn-The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-02 21:50:38 UTC
On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 2:38:36 PM UTC-7, W.T.S., vrn-The Lamp
http://youtu.be/K13hH0pJx5s
It sure wasn't any "God". Other people, or nature, we all die.
t***@gmail.com
2016-10-02 21:53:34 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Full Definition of kill
a : to deprive of life : cause the death of
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kill
What way to YOU mean it?
Are you implying that God would be morally wrong in doing so?
How? "He" doesn't exist, so it's only a theoretical question.
then who killed all those people?
http://youtu.be/K13hH0pJx5s
It sure wasn't any "God". Other people, or nature, we all die.
So you readily admit here you are mortal, thusly you know you can't win.

Why are you putting these people's lives at risk, just because he apparently doesn't fit into some philosophical type deity for?
Jeanne Douglas
2016-10-03 05:31:50 UTC
On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 2:50:46 PM UTC-7, W.T.S., vrn-The Lamp of
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Full Definition of kill
a : to deprive of life : cause the death of
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kill
What way to YOU mean it?
Are you implying that God would be morally wrong in doing so?
How? "He" doesn't exist, so it's only a theoretical question.
then who killed all those people?
http://youtu.be/K13hH0pJx5s
It sure wasn't any "God". Other people, or nature, we all die.
So you readily admit here you are mortal, thusly you know you can't win.
Yes, we know exactly that--reality. Everything dies.
Why are you putting these people's lives at risk, just because he apparently
doesn't fit into some philosophical type deity for?
Whose lives are at risk? And how?

spoiled child.
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-03 01:49:05 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Full Definition of kill
a : to deprive of life : cause the death of
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kill
What way to YOU mean it?
Are you implying that God would be morally wrong in doing so?
That isn't the question.

You said your god never killed anyone.

Then you said he did.

Which is it?
Bob
2016-10-03 02:34:30 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Full Definition of kill
a : to deprive of life : cause the death of
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kill
What way to YOU mean it?
Are you implying that God would be morally wrong in doing so?
That isn't the question.
But I still need to know the answer. It's very important.

Do you think God would be wrong in taking someone's life?
Mitchell Holman
Did you pray about it? What did you learn?
Bob
2016-10-03 14:03:02 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Full Definition of kill
a : to deprive of life : cause the death of
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kill
What way to YOU mean it?
Are you implying that God would be morally wrong in doing so?
That isn't the question.
But I still need to know the answer. It's very important.
Do you think God would be wrong in taking someone's life?
Did you pray about it? What did you learn?
Actually, you know what? You don't have to answer. I already know the
answer.

If you believed God is just and righteous in everything he does, then we
wouldn't be having this little disagreement. You see, we would already
agree that it's perfectly alright for God to take the life of anyone he
chooses anytime he wants to. And you wouldn't be holding him accountable
for the Laws that he made for us humans to follow.

But evidently, you don't believe that .

And that's where you keep making the same mistake every time.

God cannot be guilty of killing someone in the same way humans are
guilty of killing other humans.

God has never killed anyone in the same way that humans kill other humans.

You think you got it this time?
W.T.S., vrn-The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-03 14:11:08 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
Yes. "God" isn't just a myth and a con game, "God" is a sick,
degenerate myth and a contemptable con game. Educate yourself:

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
Davej
2016-10-03 14:42:15 UTC
[...]
Why would anyone believe that?
Christopher A. Lee
2016-10-03 16:10:14 UTC
Post by Davej
Post by Bob
[...]
If you believed God is just and righteous in everything
he does...
WHAT FUCKING GOD?
Not growing out of childhood indoctrination.
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-03 17:48:03 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
Why not?
Post by Bob
God has never killed anyone in the same way that humans kill other humans.
Andrea Yates drowns children in her bathtub,
your god drowns children in a flood he directed.
In both cases the children were murdered, no?
Bob
2016-10-03 21:31:04 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
God cannot sin.

You will not, because you cannot, understand what this means, but God is
holy.

See "Holiness of God".

http://www.gty.org/resources/sermons/GTY100/The-Holiness-of-God

https://bible.org/seriespage/5-holiness-god
No.
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-03 23:33:57 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
I didn't say god sins.

I said according to your Bible he kills people.
Post by Bob
You will not, because you cannot, understand what this means, but God is
holy.
See "Holiness of God".
That is your mythology, not mine.
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
God has never killed anyone in the same way that humans kill other humans.
Andrea Yates drowns children in her bathtub,
your god drowns children in a flood he directed.
In both cases the children were murdered, no?
No.
Yates drowned children, your god drowned children.

Is there a difference and if so, what is it?
Bob
2016-10-04 00:02:04 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
God cannot be guilty of killing someone in the same way humans are
guilty of killing other humans.
Why not?
God cannot sin.
I didn't say god sins.
You asked why God would not be guilty of killing someone in the same way
humans are guilty of killing other humans.

The answer is, because that is a sin, and God cannot sin.

Sorry. I keep forgetting I'm talking to an unregenerate reprobate.
Post by Mitchell Holman
I said according to your Bible he kills people.
But not in the same sense as people kill people.
Post by Bob
holy.
See "Holiness of God".
That is your mythology, not mine.
I could ask to see your proof that it's a myth, but we both know you
cannot do that. So I won't. It's just your unsubstantiated opinion.

All I will do is say that you will not accept it, because you cannot
understand it. You cannot understand it because of your unregenerate mind.

But that would be your problem, not mine.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
God has never killed anyone in the same way that humans kill other humans.
Andrea Yates drowns children in her bathtub,
your god drowns children in a flood he directed.
In both cases the children were murdered, no?
No.
Yates drowned children, your god drowned children.
Is there a difference and if so, what is it?
God is holy.

Therefore, God cannot sin.

You have trouble understanding what that means because of your
unregenerate mind.

Besides, those who perished in the Flood were not God's children.

"The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and
that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil
continually."
(Genesis 6:5)
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-04 02:06:38 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
God cannot be guilty of killing someone in the same way humans are
guilty of killing other humans.
Why not?
God cannot sin.
I didn't say god sins.
You asked why God would not be guilty of killing someone in the same
way humans are guilty of killing other humans.
I never used the word "guilty". Or "sins".

I just said he kills people.
Post by Mitchell Holman
I said according to your Bible he kills people.
But not in the same sense as people kill people.
There is no "sense"

Either he kills people or he doesn't.
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
God has never killed anyone in the same way that humans kill other humans.
Andrea Yates drowns children in her bathtub,
your god drowns children in a flood he directed.
In both cases the children were murdered, no?
No.
Yates drowned children, your god drowned children.
Is there a difference and if so, what is it?
God is holy.
And the people he kills are dead.
Post by Bob
Therefore, God cannot sin.
That doesn't undo the killing your god did.
Post by Bob
You have trouble understanding what that means because of your
unregenerate mind.
Besides, those who perished in the Flood were not God's children.
"The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and
that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil
continually."
(Genesis 6:5)
Were the toddlers and infants he killed "wicked"?

What about the "innocent unborn" - did they need
to be killed too?
Bob
2016-10-04 03:22:52 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
I wrote:
God cannot be guilty of killing someone in the same way humans are
guilty of killing other humans.

To which you asked:
Why not?

I answered your question with:
God cannot sin.

If you have a problem understanding the answer, then you don't really
know what you're talking about to begin with.
Post by Mitchell Holman
I said according to your Bible he kills people.
But not in the same sense as people kill people.
There is no "sense"
Yes there is. Again, you don't know what you're talking about.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Either he kills people or he doesn't.
When people kill, it's wrong.

It's not wrong when God kills.

Got it?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
God has never killed anyone in the same way that humans kill other humans.
Andrea Yates drowns children in her bathtub,
your god drowns children in a flood he directed.
In both cases the children were murdered, no?
No.
Yates drowned children, your god drowned children.
Is there a difference and if so, what is it?
God is holy.
And the people he kills are dead.
So what?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Therefore, God cannot sin.
That doesn't undo the killing your god did.
There's no need to.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
You have trouble understanding what that means because of your
unregenerate mind.
Besides, those who perished in the Flood were not God's children.
"The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and
that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil
continually."
(Genesis 6:5)
Were the toddlers and infants he killed "wicked"?
What about the "innocent unborn" - did they need
to be killed too?
"Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother
conceive me."
(Psalm 51:5)
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-04 12:25:27 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
God cannot be guilty of killing someone in the same way humans are
guilty of killing other humans.
Why not?
God cannot sin.
I didn't say god sins.
You asked why God would not be guilty of killing someone in the same
way humans are guilty of killing other humans.
I never used the word "guilty". Or "sins".
I just said he kills people.
God cannot be guilty of killing someone in the same way humans are
guilty of killing other humans.
Why not?
God cannot sin.
That is not not the point.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Either he kills people or he doesn't.
When people kill, it's wrong.
You have already admitted your god kills
people. If want to claim it is justified that
is a separate issue.
Post by Bob
It's not wrong when God kills.
Whether a killing is right or wrong
is a separate issue.
Post by Bob
Got it?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
God has never killed anyone in the same way that humans kill
other
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
humans.
Andrea Yates drowns children in her bathtub,
your god drowns children in a flood he directed.
In both cases the children were murdered, no?
No.
Yates drowned children, your god drowned children.
Is there a difference and if so, what is it?
God is holy.
And the people he kills are dead.
So what?
So god kills people.

Wouldn't you agree?
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
You have trouble understanding what that means because of your
unregenerate mind.
Besides, those who perished in the Flood were not God's children.
"The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and
that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil
continually."
(Genesis 6:5)
Were the toddlers and infants he killed "wicked"?
What about the "innocent unborn" - did they need
to be killed too?
"Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother
conceive me."
(Psalm 51:5)
"We are the offspring of God."
Acts 17:29
Bob
2016-10-04 12:59:13 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
God cannot sin.
That is not not the point.
Unless you complete that line of thought, and not leave it hanging, I
will assume that you're trying to do what you always do, and BS your way
out of this corner you've backed yourself into.
Post by Mitchell Holman
You have already admitted your god kills people.
You left out the most important part:
But not in the same sense as you mean it.
And he is justified in doing so, whenever and to whomever he chooses.

God has never killed anyone in the sense that you mean it.
Post by Mitchell Holman
If want to claim it is justified that is a separate issue.
As long as it's understood that only God can take life away from
someone, because he also gave that life to them. God has never
wrongfully killed, i.e. murdered, anyone. That is what the KJV of
Exodus 20:13 means by "kill".
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
It's not wrong when God kills.
Whether a killing is right or wrong is a separate issue.
No, it's the entire issue here. You made it the issue with questions like:
"You worship this killer?"
"There was nothing wrong with the Holocaust?"

God has never killed anyone in the same sense as you meant it there, and
as Exodus 20:13 means by "kill".
Post by Mitchell Holman
Yes, but not in the same sense as you mean it.
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-04 18:03:39 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
You have already admitted your god kills people.
But not in the same sense as you mean it.
And he is justified in doing so, whenever and to whomever he chooses.
Killing someone in self defense is justified too.

That does undo the fact you killed someone.
Post by Mitchell Holman
If want to claim it is justified that is a separate issue.
As long as it's understood that only God can take life away from
someone, because he also gave that life to them. God has never
wrongfully killed, i.e. murdered, anyone. That is what the KJV of
Exodus 20:13 means by "kill".
Why do you drag terms like "wrongfully" here?

Either your god killed people or he didn't.

Which is it?
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
It's not wrong when God kills.
Whether a killing is right or wrong is a separate issue.
No, it's the entire issue here. You made it the issue with questions
like: "You worship this killer?"
"There was nothing wrong with the Holocaust?"
So killing people is ok when god does it
and wrong when people do it - unless those
people claim to be working for god.

They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded
Moses, and killed every man. "Now kill all the boys.
And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but
save for yourselves every girl who has never slept
with a man.
Numbers 31:7-18
Bob
2016-10-04 18:15:23 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
You have already admitted your god kills people.
But not in the same sense as you mean it.
And he is justified in doing so, whenever and to whomever he chooses.
Killing someone in self defense is justified too.
That does undo the fact you killed someone.
There is no need to "undo" it.
Post by Mitchell Holman
If want to claim it is justified that is a separate issue.
As long as it's understood that only God can take life away from
someone, because he also gave that life to them. God has never
wrongfully killed, i.e. murdered, anyone. That is what the KJV of
Exodus 20:13 means by "kill".
Why do you drag terms like "wrongfully" here?
Either your god killed people or he didn't.
Which is it?
God does not kill in the same sense as you mean it.

God is not a "killer", or a "murderer".
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
It's not wrong when God kills.
Whether a killing is right or wrong is a separate issue.
No, it's the entire issue here. You made it the issue with questions
like: "You worship this killer?"
"There was nothing wrong with the Holocaust?"
So killing people is ok when god does it
and wrong when people do it - unless those
people claim to be working for god.
Not any more. Not since the Incarnation.

You just can't free your mind from the Old Testament times long enough
to see how wrong you are.

It looks to me like God has you in bondage to the King James Version
of the Old Testament. I have to admit, that along with an unregenerate
mind, I can't think of a better way to keep you totally deluded.
W.T.S., vrn-The Lamp of Golden Truth!*

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-05 02:07:24 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
You have already admitted your god kills people.
But not in the same sense as you mean it.
And he is justified in doing so, whenever and to whomever he chooses.
Killing someone in self defense is justified too.
That does undo the fact you killed someone.
There is no need to "undo" it.
Every killed by your god stayed dead.
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
If want to claim it is justified that is a separate issue.
As long as it's understood that only God can take life away from
someone, because he also gave that life to them. God has never
wrongfully killed, i.e. murdered, anyone. That is what the KJV of
Exodus 20:13 means by "kill".
Why do you drag terms like "wrongfully" here?
Either your god killed people or he didn't.
Which is it?
God does not kill in the same sense as you mean it.
kill
1.to deprive of life in any manner; cause the death of; slay.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/kill?s=t
Post by Bob
God is not a "killer", or a "murderer".
If he causes people to die then he killed them.

By definition.
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
It's not wrong when God kills.
Whether a killing is right or wrong is a separate issue.
No, it's the entire issue here. You made it the issue with questions
like: "You worship this killer?"
"There was nothing wrong with the Holocaust?"
So killing people is ok when god does it
and wrong when people do it - unless those
people claim to be working for god.
Not any more. Not since the Incarnation.
You just can't free your mind from the Old Testament times long enough
to see how wrong you are.
Is the Old Testament a lie? Did the deaths
he ordered in it never happen?
Bob
2016-10-05 04:50:06 UTC
As you usually do, you misquoted what I wrote on Feb. 2, 2014.

I was thinking about the sixth commandment, "You shall not murder.",
when I wrote:

"God has never killed or murdered anyone. Only humans can kill or murder."

I stand by those words, and I will not let you take them out of context.

God has never killed or murdered anyone. Only humans can kill or murder.
When I am right, and I know I am right, I am unstoppable.
John Ritson
-Bob Duncan, October 5, 2016
Deuteronomy 32:36-42

"For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his
servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut
up, or left.
And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,
Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their
drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me:

I KILL, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that
can deliver out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I
will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate
me.
I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour
flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from
the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
John Ritson
Mitchell Holman
-Bob Duncan, October 5, 2016
vs..................

"It is right for God to kill women and children anytime he pleases."
Robert Duncan, Oct 1 2016
http://tinyurl.com/jt5nown
Bob

http://tinyurl.com/zjq9gfk
W.T.S., 542The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-05 12:39:23 UTC
Post by Bob
As you usually do, you misquoted what I wrote on Feb. 2, 2014.
I think this is the correct link for your quotes:

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
Mitchell Holman
-Bob Duncan, October 5, 2016
vs..................
"It is right for God to kill women and children anytime he pleases."
Robert Duncan, Oct 1 2016
http://tinyurl.com/jt5nown
So god kills but never kills.

According to your own post.

Hmmmmm.............
http://tinyurl.com/zjq9gfk
Bob
2016-10-05 15:32:11 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
So god kills but never kills.
According to your own post.
Hmmmmm.............
https://carm.org/questions/you-shall-not-kill-yet-god-kills
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-05 18:05:14 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
So god kills but never kills.
According to your own post.
Hmmmmm.............
Post by Bob
http://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/what-made-it-ok-for-god-to-kill-w
omen-and-children-in-the-old-testament
or
http://tinyurl.com/zjq9gfk
https://carm.org/questions/you-shall-not-kill-yet-god-kills
From your own cite:

"so when God executes someone it is not murder, it
is killing because it is a lawful taking of life."

vs..............

"God has never killed or murdered anyone."
Bob Duncan, October 5, 2016

Tell us more about how god doesn't kill.

---
Bob
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html
Mitchell Holman
Bob Duncan, October 5, 2016
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html
Just explain in your own words how god
does not kill (you) versus how he kills
with justification (your web reference).

W.T.S., vrn-The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-03 23:53:37 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
God has never killed anyone in the same way that humans kill other humans.
Andrea Yates drowns children in her bathtub,
your god drowns children in a flood he directed.
In both cases the children were murdered, no?
No.
This is the "Holiness of God":

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
Don Martin
2016-10-03 21:36:40 UTC
On Mon, 03 Oct 2016 06:37:06 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Full Definition of kill
a : to deprive of life : cause the death of
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kill
What way to YOU mean it?
Are you implying that God would be morally wrong in doing so?
That isn't the question.
But I still need to know the answer. It's very important.
Do you think God would be wrong in taking someone's life?
Did you pray about it? What did you learn?
Apparently, not very much.
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-02 00:19:54 UTC
http://www.GodDidIt.org/NiceBullShit/
Post by Bob
[...]
Thank you for making clear the kind of person you and christians are:

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
Cloud Hobbit
Your answer is bullshit. You actually used a work of fiction as evidence that your god isn't a murderer. Yes, I mean the bible, that piece of crap that has been shown time and time again to be fiction, forgery, and nonsense.
Mitchell Holman
2016-10-01 12:26:26 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
"God has never killed or murdered anyone."
Robert Duncan, Feb 2 2014
I've shown you where you're wrong about that.
No one died in Ye Floode?
Someone else killed the firstborn babies in Egypt?
Lott's wife was always a pillar of salt?
Do continue...............
Sure.
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/notkill.html
"the Bible indicates that no innocent people were killed in the flood."
So your god DID kill people. A lot of them. Ergo, your claim is wrong.
And the bible seems to have said that all of those babies and fetuses
who died were not innocent.
Apparently fetuses are "corrupted humanity" when
god kills them and "the innocent unborn" when anyone
else does it.
Bob
2016-10-01 16:27:10 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jeanne Douglas
And the bible seems to have said that all of those babies and fetuses
who died were not innocent.
Apparently fetuses are "corrupted humanity" when
god kills them and "the innocent unborn" when anyone
else does it.
I know. Isn't it amazing how we fallible humans never do seem to get it
right the first time?
W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-01 00:11:55 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by Mitchell Holman
"God has never killed or murdered anyone."
Robert Duncan, Feb 2 2014
I've shown you where you're wrong about that.
No one died in Ye Floode?
Someone else killed the firstborn babies in Egypt?
Lott's wife was always a pillar of salt?
Do continue...............
Sure.
http://www.GodDidIt.bozo/BullShit/Nonsense/Lies/Propaganda/
Do you need someone to read it to you? <g>
No, this link is more than enough:

http://youtu.be/F1ibEaIPtMk

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
Cloud Hobbit
Wha is the point of reading the justifications of god for doing things that would be crimes for anybody else? What is the point of reading the excuses for killing done by a being that does not exist? Why should we care about a non-existent being? This stuff only has meaning if, you believe in an imaginary deity. We don't. You don't either. You are a fake theist.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-30 20:00:34 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
Post by BDK
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
Most people, unlike you, aren't gullible or stupid enough to swallow all
that horseshit.
Well, I mean, I already know you're wrong in one major area, besides
this minor one.
So you being wrong in this area is really just the natural result of you
being wrong in that one major area.
Whereas you being wrong is a weekly thing around here.
"God has never killed or murdered anyone."
Robert Duncan, Feb 2 2014
I guess that wasn't murder when god sent bears to kill children who made fun of the prophet Elisha for being bald? 42 dead people because god is petulant?

"all people have sinned against God and are worthy of death (Rom. 3:23; 6:23). So, God had them killed according to the Law." https://carm.org/why-did-god-kill-42-lads-merely-saying-elisha-was-bald

This is religious thinking at it's worst. The most incredibly stupid, vile, disgusting, acts imaginable are all OK if they can be made to seem like this is what our god wants. Proof that people who rely on faith as a tool of cognition are capable of doing and justifying atrocities.

We are supposed to believe that an all-powerful god couldn't come up with a better idea of how to instill respect other than through killing? Maybe a big giant head in the sky saying "piss off, but first, apologize to Elisha and then go shovel shit in the stables for a month or I will be back."

This is another clue that the Bible was written by the people of the time and not by the hand of god. The farther back in time, the more common death becomes as a punishment for anything. Are we supposed to believe that God got smarter and more lenient as time went by? Or maybe people got smarter since god is supposed to be omniscient he can't get any smarter.

Nothing about Judeo/Christian thought makes any kind of rational sense.
If it did there would be no such thing as apologetics.

"The world holds two classes of men - intelligent men without religion, and religious men without intelligence."
-- Abu Ala Al-Ma'arri

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." - Thomas Jefferson

"the trouble with theocracy is that everyone wants to be Theo."
-- James Dunn

"It was, of course, a lie...I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly."
– Albert Einstein
Cloud Hobbit
Of course not, if god does it it must be OK, even if it's 42 kids being eaten by bears for calling someone bald.
W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-09-30 19:39:48 UTC
Boob <***@Numb.Nuts> Defecated on himself in news, once more:

Watch a creationist in action! You can't buy entertainment like a
creationist making a fool of himself:

<------< New one!!!

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>
BDK
2016-09-30 21:45:08 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by BDK
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
Most people, unlike you, aren't gullible or stupid enough to swallow all
that horseshit.
Well, I mean, I already know you're wrong in one major area, besides
this minor one.
Please rave on.
Post by Bob
So you being wrong in this area is really just the natural result of you
being wrong in that one major area.
Your delusions are meaningless to me, and to everyone else, too.
Post by Bob
I think you know what I'm talking about, it's a Friday afternoon and I'm
wanting to get out of here, so I won't go into details.
You don't talk, you babble nonsensical stuff all the time. Try to think
about things and not just swallow.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-30 22:07:12 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by BDK
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
Most people, unlike you, aren't gullible or stupid enough to swallow all
that horseshit.
Well, I mean, I already know you're wrong in one major area, besides
this minor one.
No, that's what you believe. You have no proof of anything.
Post by Bob
So you being wrong in this area is really just the natural result of you
being wrong in that one major area.
And you being wrong is just part of the religious mindset. Screw the truth i isn't in the bible, it can't be true.

Of course, you being a troll, none of it really matter to you. You know it's bullshit but you get your rocks off by getting attention for saying stupid stuff.
Nobody knows what you are talking about, because it is designed not to make sense.
W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-09-30 16:28:38 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch-creationist-invent-new-lies-&-bull-shit/
Why don't you educate yourself, Bob? Start here and learn the truth:

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-to-
creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-
debunked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-
future-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-
think-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>
John Locke
2016-09-30 16:30:13 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
...you can bitch and moan and post all the lame ass links you want
about evolution but you can't change the facts of nature. Evolution
has been vigorously tested and substantiated across multiple
scientific disciplines including paleontology, embryology, comparative
anatomy and genetics and is employed in medicine, agriculture and
industry. If evolution didn't work as we understand it, we'd be in big
trouble.
Christopher A. Lee
2016-09-30 17:16:54 UTC
On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 09:30:13 -0700, John Locke
Post by John Locke
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
...you can bitch and moan and post all the lame ass links you want
about evolution but you can't change the facts of nature. Evolution
has been vigorously tested and substantiated across multiple
scientific disciplines including paleontology, embryology, comparative
anatomy and genetics and is employed in medicine, agriculture and
industry. If evolution didn't work as we understand it, we'd be in big
trouble.
He's insane. If it were anything but religion, he'd be
institutionalised.
q***@gmail.com
2016-09-30 21:36:21 UTC
Post by John Locke
If evolution didn't work as we understand it
Why would the LORD being responsible put you in trouble for?

Oh yeah, because you are a wicked disobedient child due for punishment for your actions.
Jeanne Douglas
2016-10-01 00:00:20 UTC
Post by q***@gmail.com
Post by John Locke
If evolution didn't work as we understand it
Why would the LORD being responsible put you in trouble for?
Because it would mean that most of the medical advances of the last
century and a half didn't exist. And we'd be dying so much earlier.
Post by q***@gmail.com
Oh yeah, because you are a wicked disobedient child due for punishment for your actions.
Wow, what a pathetic thing to say.

spoiled child.
q***@gmail.com
2016-10-01 17:54:40 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by q***@gmail.com
Post by John Locke
If evolution didn't work as we understand it
Why would the LORD being responsible put you in trouble for?
Because it would mean that most of the medical advances of the last
century and a half didn't exist.
You are really dense, Robert.

The LORD being responsible for life does not affect any of those things at all.

In fact, the LORD being in charge will be the greatest advance away from your moronic idiocy ever beheld and all mankind will be blessed to be freed from your brainless inanities permanently ...
Smiler
2016-10-01 01:04:25 UTC
Post by q***@gmail.com
Post by John Locke
If evolution didn't work as we understand it
Why would the LORD
That would be the LORD for which you have no evidence.
Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.
Post by q***@gmail.com
being responsible put you in trouble for?
Care to translate that into English?
Post by q***@gmail.com
Oh yeah, because you are a wicked disobedient child due for punishment for your actions.
Have you nothing better than meaningless empty threats?
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-09-30 19:35:54 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
I guess we wait for that to happen. It hasn't so far, in fact, the only evidence that has been found is overwhelmingly in support of Evolution and squarely against any theist imaginary explanations since they do not agree with reality.

Evolution is a fact and has been demonstrated to be a fact for 150 + years.
Let me correct that Evolution is a fact and Darwin's theory of Evolution through
natural selection is the theory that explains it.

It has been shown to be true for over 150 years and nobody has come up with a challenge to it that stood up to peer review AND nobody has ever tried to publish an alternate explanation for almost a century. That gives you an idea of how certain the theist is about his theory, whatever it may be. They can't articulate it such a way as to even qualify in the broadest use of the word as science. It's not science, it's not true, and it is and always will be bullshit.
Davej
2016-09-30 20:15:24 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
No "Overwhelming Evidence" here.
W.T.S., ^J1^The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-09-30 21:07:20 UTC
Post by Davej
https://www.youtube.com/watch

Here's "Overwhelming Evidence", of just how crazy creationists are!
Smiler
2016-10-01 01:06:12 UTC
Post by Davej
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
No "Overwhelming Evidence" here.
In fact, no evidence at all. Merely stupid beliefs.
Christopher A. Lee
2016-10-01 14:10:04 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Davej
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/efSpPxE3C9g
No "Overwhelming Evidence" here.
In fact, no evidence at all. Merely stupid beliefs.
They have their own meaning of the word "evidence". Which includes "I
wouldn't believe if it weren't true, so of course there's evidence".

Which is only the tip of their stupidity.

They invent "reasons" why the world rejects or ignores it, which
invariably boil down to trying to lead people away from their
imaginary magical superbeing.

But this would require a world-wide conspiracy of governments,
scientists, universities, schools, industry and the media to suppress
it.

And rather than even try to understand why everybody else accepts
evolution, they amateur-psychologise all sorts of falsehoods as
personal nastiness as to "why" they do.