Stop Praying To Mary
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-05 21:48:31 UTC

The unregenerate non-elect will always believe what another unregenerate
non-elect says, whereas the regenerate chosen elect will intrinsically
recognize what the unregenerate non-elect says as a lie. Therefore those
who were predestined for Hell, will still end up in Hell, and those who
are predestined for Heaven are still going to go to Heaven. Nothing in
God's plan will change. For by convincing other unregenerate non-elects
to believe his lies, he is fulfilling that part of God's plan that God
has predestined just for him.

Or, as the Gospel of John very concisely puts it:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the
door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber.
But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the
gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep
by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he
goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A
stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do
not know the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
a322x1n
2017-10-06 05:08:10 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/mkMdU_mRBME
Bob, no one is going to leave Catholicism because of your
stupid videos! Take your crap to this URL:

alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic

and

alt. recovery.catholicism

and leave the rest of the long suffering usenet alone!
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-10-08 18:42:20 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/mkMdU_mRBME
Bob, no one is going to leave Catholicism because of your
alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
It doesn't understand the difference between permitted devotion and mandatory prayers....
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-07 02:47:48 UTC
Better still just stop praying.
It accomlishes nothing.
Andrew
2017-10-07 04:54:57 UTC
Better still just stop praying. It accomlishes nothing.
We have been given the privilege of communing
with the most wonderful being in heaven or earth.

It is a happy experience to be enveloped with His
eternal and glorious love, as He speaks mysteries
of light and wisdom to you. Do you want me to
pray for you?
Yap Honghor
2017-10-09 07:58:23 UTC
Post by Andrew
Better still just stop praying. It accomlishes nothing.
We have been given the privilege of communing
with the most wonderful being in heaven or earth.
It is a happy experience to be enveloped with His
eternal and glorious love, as He speaks mysteries
of light and wisdom to you. Do you want me to
pray for you?
Show us evidence for their existence!!!!!
Your delusion cannot back them up.
Praying? When you are seriously ill, pray instead of visiting a doctor.....
Bob
2017-10-07 11:31:07 UTC
Better still, if you're one of the non-elect, like me, that will never have
communion with God, just stop praying.
Since God has rejected me, and will have nothing to do with me, it
accomplishes nothing.
But if you're one of the elect, that have been chosen by God to be
saved, then you see your prayers answered every day.
I corrected your erroneous post for you.

You're welcome.

[John 10:1-5]
Cloud Hobbit
2017-10-08 01:22:32 UTC
Still unable to accept that you have no way of knowing if you are one of the elect, eh Bob?
Bob
2017-10-08 01:58:51 UTC
Still unable to accept that you have no way of knowing if you are one of the elect, eh Bob?
No, you're not able to accept that you have no way of knowing that I do
know I am one of the elect.

Romans 8:16 confirms that truth in such a way that you could never
possibly cause me to doubt it.

And that's just eating you up inside, isn't it Clown?

Good. I'm glad it is.

You'll be thinking about it while you're in Hell.

<smirk>
duke
2017-10-08 19:01:56 UTC
Still unable to accept that you have no way of knowing if you are one of the elect, eh Bob?
According to his belief in predestination, he is elected to reject the teachings
of Jesus Christ. NOT good.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
2017-10-08 18:50:42 UTC
Post by Bob
Better still, if you're one of the non-elect, like me, that will never have
communion with God, just stop praying.
Since God has rejected me, and will have nothing to do with me, it
accomplishes nothing.
But if you're one of the elect, that have been chosen by God to be
saved, then you see your prayers answered every day.
I corrected your erroneous post for you.
What it is that you don't thing you're predestined to be turn against God? After
all, you choose to ignore the teachings of Jesus. By your own definition, you
are predestined to ignore them.

MASS:
Do this in memory of me - Mat 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:14-20,
1Cor 11:23-25 (11-34).

SACRAMENTS:
1. Baptism - John 3:5-6, Mat 28:19, Hebrew 2:14-15
2. Holy Eucharist -Mat 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:14-20,
1Cor 11:23-25 (11-34).
3. Confession - John 20:22-23, 2 Cor 5:18-19, Mat 9:2-8
4. Matrimony - Mat 19:4-6, Mark 10:5-9, Ephesians 5:31
5. Confirmation - Ephesians 1:13-14, Acts 8:14-17, Acts 19:5-6,
6. Holy Orders - Acts 13:3 & 14:23, John 20:22, 1 & 2 Tim
7. Anointing of the Sick - Mark 6:12-13, John 5:14

PAPACY:
Mat 16:13-19 (Pope), Mat 28:16-20 (Teaching), Eph 2:19-20 (Base)

PURGATORY:
1 Cor 3:10-15

FAITH (without deeds is dead faith):
Mat 25:31-46, James 2:26
Feed the hungry.
Clothe the naked.
Give drink to the thirsty.
Visit the imprisoned.

Heal the sick.
Cast out demons.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-08 19:24:03 UTC
What it is that you don't thing you're predestined to be turn against God? After
all, you choose to ignore the teachings of Jesus. By your own definition, you
are predestined to ignore them.
No, that's just your opinion.

You have nothing that proves it's true.
--
"See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty
deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental
[Colossians 2:8]
duke
2017-10-10 18:00:22 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
What it is that you don't think you're predestined to be turn against God? After
all, you choose to ignore the teachings of Jesus. By your own definition, you
are predestined to ignore them.
No, that's just your opinion.
You have nothing that proves it's true.
It's what it is. If you are predestined to be the elect, it can be any number
of ways, one being to turn against Jesus and his teachings.

*****
Kurt Nicklas
2017-10-11 18:13:32 UTC
Unevidenced claim.
Ted
2017-10-11 23:12:19 UTC
The evidence is overwhelming.
Kurt Nicklas
2017-10-12 11:32:06 UTC
If a believer tells you, "I will pray for you" how does that make you feel?
Ted
2017-10-12 20:02:24 UTC
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 04:32:06 -0700 (PDT), Kurt Nicklas
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Ted
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Better still just stop praying.
It accomlishes nothing.
Unevidenced claim.
The evidence is overwhelming.
If a believer tells you, "I will pray for you" how does that make you feel?
It's nice of them, and I'll thank them, but I know it's a silly thing
to do.
duke
2017-10-08 18:48:30 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/mkMdU_mRBME
We want her help in speaking to Jesus for us.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-08 19:30:19 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/mkMdU_mRBME
We want her help in speaking to Jesus for us.
That's fine.

I'm not trying to get you to change your mind.

In fact, I hope you don't change your mind, and that you die as
a member of the Roman Catholic cult.
--
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
duke
2017-10-10 18:09:41 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by duke
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/mkMdU_mRBME
We want her help in speaking to Jesus for us.
That's fine.
I'm not trying to get you to change your mind.
In fact, I hope you don't change your mind, and that you die as
a member of the Roman Catholic cult.
I pray to God that I do and never belong to some group that rejects the
teachings of Jesus and then declares themselves the elect.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-10 20:11:24 UTC
I pray to God that I do and never belong to some group that rejects the
teachings of Jesus and then declares themselves the elect.
Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.

Christianity is a faith-based religion.

You are not a Christian.
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
duke
2017-10-11 17:26:13 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by duke
I pray to God that I do and never belong to some group that rejects the
teachings of Jesus and then declares themselves the elect.
Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.
Jesus Christ told us to follow him, and he never quit doing works.
Post by b***@gmail.com
Christianity is a faith-based religion.
Where did Jesus reveal his way was faith based except that we are to follow him
in deeds and words.
Post by b***@gmail.com
You are not a Christian.
I am but you're not.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-11 17:54:21 UTC
Jesus Christ told us to follow him.
After they are born-again and saved, Christians will naturally
follow Jesus.

Before they are saved, Catholics must force themselves to follow
Jesus, hoping to gain salvation by works.

[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Kevrob
2017-10-11 18:01:52 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Jesus Christ told us to follow him.
After they are born-again and saved, Christians will naturally
follow Jesus.
Before they are saved, Catholics must force themselves to follow
Jesus, hoping to gain salvation by works.
Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.
Christianity is a faith-based religion.
You are not a Christian.
They accuse each other of not being Christians, and condemn
each other to hell. If they held secular power they'd go to
war over these types of disagreements, as history shows.

Is there any wonder the rest of us consider their faiths nonsense?

2017-10-12 16:46:57 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Jesus Christ told us to follow him.
After they are born-again and saved, Christians will naturally
follow Jesus.
You don't. You're a tulip, not a Christian.
Post by b***@gmail.com
Before they are saved, Catholics must force themselves to follow
Jesus, hoping to gain salvation by works.
Then that's why you're not saved.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 23:07:14 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Jesus Christ told us to follow him.
After they are born-again and saved, Christians will naturally
follow Jesus.
You don't.
Yes I do.

But your use of vulgar language here in this newsgroup is proof that
you are not following Jesus. And from your beliefs, you definitely
are not a Christian.

[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Ted
Duke prefers just to pretend. He also isn't an engineer.
duke
2017-10-13 17:18:23 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by duke
Post by b***@gmail.com
Jesus Christ told us to follow him.
After they are born-again and saved, Christians will naturally
follow Jesus.
You don't.
Yes I do.
But your use of vulgar language here in this newsgroup is proof that
you are not following Jesus.
But you don't ever care what he teaches. You are a tulip and that's not
Christianity taught by Jesus.