SC White Boy Dylan Roof
Add Reply
Michael Ejercito
2017-01-06 13:28:36 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 19:55:59 -0500, "Walt Hampton"
http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/the-world-of-dylann-roof/
Dylan seems to be a decent young man who targeted the wrong people.
Niggers aren't a threat. He should have entered a synagogue and
annihilated a congregation of jew vermin. For that he would have
received a medal.
Indeed. Butt that might have been misconstrued as 'anti-semitic'®™!

Michael
--

The joo 'survivors'®™ sing this song
Doo-dah doo-dah

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

Oh, the long nosed jewboi and his big black hat
Doo-dah doo-dah
Come to a shithole and they all love that
Oh, de doo-dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

The Foreskin Peeler sings this song
Doo-dah doo-dah
Wait for greeking far too long
Oh, de dooh-dah day

Gwine to peel all day
Gwine to suck all night
I put my money in a big Grik bank
And all all I got was shite
Michael Ejercito
2017-01-06 14:54:08 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 06:49:22 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 19:55:59 -0500, "Walt Hampton"
http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/12/the-world-of-dylann-roof/
Dylan seems to be a decent young man who targeted the wrong people.
Niggers aren't a threat. He should have entered a synagogue and
annihilated a congregation of jew vermin. For that he would have
received a medal.
You are a Nazi.
You are a dreckgook.
As a Nazi, you are, above all else
As a craven jewloving rectum zsucking slant eyed mongoloid dreckgook,
you are, below all else.

Michael

And all all I got was shite
Michael Ejercito
2017-01-06 14:55:37 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 06:50:22 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[fluhs jew shite]
Chris was right about them!
Michael
We were right about that uppity coon Chrissie Morton and we are right
about YOU, you slant eyed mongoloid!

Michael