Catholicism VS Christianity- They're NOT THE SAME!!!
2017-09-12 23:13:48 UTC
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.

--
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Mitchell Holman
2017-09-13 02:11:29 UTC
Meet the new mythology, same as the old mythology.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-09-13 12:35:42 UTC
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 21:11:29 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
Meet the new mythology, same as the old mythology.
What's wrong with Brainwashed Boob that he keeps nastily posting the
same irrelevant, off-topic bullshit so obsessively?

For the umpteenth time, the RCC and its doctrinal twin, the Eastern
Orthodox Church were the only kind of Christianity for a thousand
years - until Calvin, Luther and others split off, claiming the only
Christianity had been heretical all that time.
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-13 12:48:00 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
Meet the new mythology, same as the old mythology.
What's wrong with Brainwashed Boob that he keeps nastily posting the
same irrelevant, off-topic bullshit so obsessively?
For the umpteenth time, the RCC and its doctrinal twin, the Eastern
Orthodox Church were the only kind of Christianity for a thousand
years - until Calvin, Luther and others split off, claiming the only
Christianity had been heretical all that time.
You saying that is one of the reasons that I know I'm right.

Thanks.

<smirk>
duke
2017-09-13 21:24:47 UTC
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
Meet the new mythology, same as the old mythology.
The old truth came directly form Jesus Christ.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
2017-09-13 09:34:39 UTC
There are as many versions of Christianity as there are Christians. Religions evolve. They adapt to their environment, then the new position mysteriously becomes "what we've always believed".
Bob
2017-09-13 12:20:23 UTC
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
There are as many versions of Christianity as there are Christians. Religions evolve. They adapt to their environment, then the new position mysteriously becomes "what we've always believed".
Do you have proof? Or is that you just spouting off again?
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Malcolm McMahon
2017-09-13 14:01:26 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
There are as many versions of Christianity as there are Christians. Religions evolve. They adapt to their environment, then the new position mysteriously becomes "what we've always believed".
Do you have proof? Or is that you just spouting off again?
Proof of what? That religions evolve? Consider, for example, the modern picture of life-after-death. Can't imagine an early Christian opting for cremation, can you? And yet it's popular today, because Christianity has adopted the idea of the "separable soul", probably from Hindu.

Let's take the attitude to homosexuality. Not that long ago Christians pretty uniformly thought homosexuals should be burnt at the stake (hence the derogatory term "faggot"). Not a popular position today amongst even conservative Christians.

The Bible doesn't really fix anything because you chose which bits to believe, which to discard as "allegorical" i.e. untrue.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-09-13 15:43:57 UTC
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:01:26 -0700 (PDT), Malcolm McMahon
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by Bob
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
There are as many versions of Christianity as there are Christians. Religions
evolve. They adapt to their environment, then the new position mysteriously
becomes "what we've always believed".
Do you have proof? Or is that you just spouting off again?
What a pig-ignorant, stupid fucking moron.
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Proof of what? That religions evolve? Consider, for example, the modern picture of
life-after-death. Can't imagine an early Christian opting for cremation, can you?
And yet it's popular today, because Christianity has adopted the idea of the
"separable soul", probably from Hindu.
Let's take the attitude to homosexuality. Not that long ago Christians pretty
uniformly thought homosexuals should be burnt at the stake (hence the derogatory
term "faggot"). Not a popular position today amongst even conservative Christians.
All you need to do, is point out the various denominations, all of
which believe differently to a greater or lesser extent.
Post by Malcolm McMahon
The Bible doesn't really fix anything because you chose which bits to believe, which
to discard as "allegorical" i.e. untrue.
In "Losing Faith in Faith", Dan Barker describes a conversation with a
Quaker (AFAIR) - they were both looking at the same page, but they
focused on different verses.
Malcolm McMahon
I describe the Bible as a Guilt-Framed mirror for what you already believe. Because it says everything, it says nothing.
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-13 16:35:22 UTC
What a pig-ignorant, stupid fucking moron.
Well, aren't you kind? Thank-you again.

<smirk>
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-13 16:32:06 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
There are as many versions of Christianity as there are Christians. Religions evolve. They adapt to their environment, then the new position mysteriously becomes "what we've always believed".
Do you have proof? Or is that you just spouting off again?
Proof of what?
Your first sentence, of course.

"There are as many versions of Christianity as there are Christians."

Do you have proof?
duke
2017-09-13 21:27:18 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
There are as many versions of Christianity as there are Christians. Religions evolve. They adapt to their environment, then the new position mysteriously becomes "what we've always believed".
Do you have proof? Or is that you just spouting off again?
Proof of what. The entire protest_er faith(s) are deviations form the teachings
of Jesus Christ. And the tulip principle does not even pretend to address
Christianity

2017-09-13 21:25:41 UTC
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 02:34:39 -0700 (PDT), Malcolm McMahon
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
There are as many versions of Christianity as there are Christians. Religions evolve. They adapt to their environment, then the new position mysteriously becomes "what we've always believed".
If you understand that there are well over 38,000 protestant convictions, but
only one Catholic Church.

*****
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-09-13 18:08:41 UTC
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
Catholicism VS Christianity- They're NOT THE SAME!!!
Catholicism and Christianity are not the same by what standard?
By the standard of your reading of the Bible?
For your information this Bible supports Judaism, Orthodoxy-Catholicism, and Islam.
Since you're a Sola Scriptura adept in your reading you're around the clock Jew, Catholic, Muslim.
I heard that Chocolate is processed from Cocoa beans which is produced of a tree. When I was a child I couldn't make a connection between the two.
So are you now, stuck with the cocoa beans unable to process them. I must confess that the Greco-Romans who processed Christianity got Catholicism and the Arabs who did the same with Christianity got Islam. While you dance around trying to pass off the Atheism or Neo-paganism of the American founding fathers as Christianity. YOU CANNOT FOOL US AGAIN......
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/6zhYHbKxu70
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
duke
2017-09-13 21:24:08 UTC
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
http://youtu.be/6zhYHbKxu70
Well, she blew it right out of the blocks. She doesn't even understand that all
script came after actions called teachings of God - be they words or actions.
She is so confused that the actually referred to God's teachings as teachings of
man - now that's confusion.

2017-09-14 17:03:07 UTC
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
http://youtu.be/6zhYHbKxu70
Oh boy, another dingaling. But much prettier than the rest. Maybe she doesn't
know that the RCC is 2000 years old and the protesters only 400 years old. Thus
all the protest_ants can do is rely on a book of partial revelations of Jesus
completely lacking is what took place for the prior 1600 years. John 21:25.

2017-09-14 19:30:09 UTC
They are the same insofar as they are both bullshit.
duke
2017-09-15 13:00:24 UTC
On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:30:09 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
They are the same insofar as they are both bullshit.
Tell satan hello for me on the day of your demise.

*****
Melzzzzz
2017-09-15 13:51:29 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
In this video, we'll be taking a closer look at Catholic and Christian
doctrine.
You'll be able to see that these two faith systems are NOT the same.
They are the same insofar as they are both bullshit.
Tell satan hello for me on the day of your demise.
Satan told you that?