Real Lutherans Are Obligated To Hate Jews
Count Dominic
2017-04-23 00:53:07 UTC
Jews are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat
no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they
have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their
accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together
with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch?hieves
and robbers, in the most impenitent security.

--Martin Luther (1483 - 1546)

My essay, I hope, will furnish a Christian with enough
material not only to defend himself against the blind,
venomous Jews, but also to become the foe of the Jews'
malice, lying, and cursing, and to understand not only
that their belief is false but that they are surely
possessed by all devils. May Christ, our dear Lord,
convert them mercifully and preserve us steadfastly and
immovably in the knowledge of him, which is eternal life.
Amen.

--Martin Luther (1483 - 1546)
Robert Carnegie
2017-04-23 11:56:18 UTC
Post by Count Dominic
Jews are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat
no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they
have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their
accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together
with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch?hieves
and robbers, in the most impenitent security.
--Martin Luther (1483 - 1546)
My essay, I hope, will furnish a Christian with enough
material not only to defend himself against the blind,
venomous Jews, but also to become the foe of the Jews'
malice, lying, and cursing, and to understand not only
that their belief is false but that they are surely
possessed by all devils. May Christ, our dear Lord,
convert them mercifully and preserve us steadfastly and
immovably in the knowledge of him, which is eternal life.
Amen.
--Martin Luther (1483 - 1546)
Nope, look closely. Luther wants Christians not
to hate Jews, but hate the behaviour of being
Jewish - in such cases as being blind and/or
venomous, as being possessed by devils, as being
owed money by Christians. As he says.

I think we can infer that Luther had hocked
a lot of stuff at this time, such as his most
important theses.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-04-23 12:45:41 UTC
Jesus was a Jew. You have failed.
Joe Bruno
2017-04-26 03:12:58 UTC
Post by Count Dominic
Jews are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat
no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they
have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their
accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together
with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch?hieves
and robbers, in the most impenitent security.
--Martin Luther (1483 - 1546)
My essay, I hope, will furnish a Christian with enough
material not only to defend himself against the blind,
venomous Jews, but also to become the foe of the Jews'
malice, lying, and cursing, and to understand not only
that their belief is false but that they are surely
possessed by all devils. May Christ, our dear Lord,
convert them mercifully and preserve us steadfastly and
immovably in the knowledge of him, which is eternal life.
Amen.
--Martin Luther (1483 - 1546)
You are 500 years behind the news, jackass:

FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Since the 1980s, some Lutheran church bodies have formally denounced and dissociated themselves from Luther's vitriol about the Jews. In November 1998, on the 60th anniversary of Kristallnacht, the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Bavaria issued a statement: "It is imperative for the Lutheran Church, which knows itself to be indebted to the work and tradition of Martin Luther, to take seriously also his anti-Jewish utterances, to acknowledge their theological function, and to reflect on their consequences. It has to distance itself from every [expression of] anti-Judaism in Lutheran theology."

https://baptistnews.com/article/bwa-lauds-german-church-for-denouncing-martin-luthers-anti-semitism/#.WQAOz4jyuUl

http://lutheranreformation.org/history/luther-and-the-jews/