The Vatican Gospel Is a Counterfeit Soul-Damning Gospel
2017-12-06 09:27:00 UTC

Duke continuously refuses to address the message in each video.

He only attacks, using ad hominem, the messenger who posts the message.

I have no problem with that. For by not being able to refute the message,
he is indirectly admitting his belief that the message must be true.

If he could refute the message, he would. But he doesn't even try.

He doesn't even try to refute it.

That's all anyone needs to know about Duke.

He's a fraud.
--
Christianity is a faith-based religion.

Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.

This is the reason why Catholics are not Christians.

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
2017-12-06 17:39:40 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/VqHMQ8axGqM
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in each video.
He only attacks, using ad hominem, the messenger who posts the message.
I have no problem with that. For by not being able to refute the message,
he is indirectly admitting his belief that the message must be true.
If he could refute the message, he would. But he doesn't even try.
He doesn't even try to refute it.
That's all anyone needs to know about Duke.
He's a fraud.
--
Christianity is a faith-based religion.
Roman Catholicism is a works-based cult.
This is the reason why Catholics are not Christians.
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
You can disconnect from Papal Catholicism, but you cannot disconnect from Catholicism as long as long JESUS is for you the Son Of God.
So I suggest you to forgo the communal prayers and keep praying in the privacy of your home.
But please don't be Law unto yourself by opening up your private organisation and call it church. Don't proselytize and create confusion for your own self interest. If you do God will never forgive you.
duke
2017-12-07 13:33:18 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 09:39:40 -0800 (PST), Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Post by Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
You can disconnect from Papal Catholicism, but you cannot disconnect from Catholicism as long as long JESUS is for you the Son Of God.
So I suggest you to forgo the communal prayers and keep praying in the privacy of your home.
But please don't be Law unto yourself by opening up your private organisation and call it church. Don't proselytize and create confusion for your own self interest. If you do God will never forgive you.
He and they call themselves TULIPS.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton

2017-12-07 13:32:28 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/VqHMQ8axGqM
Duke continuously refuses to address the message in each video.
He only attacks, using ad hominem, the messenger who posts the message.
You refuse to discuss these issues and expose your butt to a good, swift kick by
me.