You can Google How Life Began :)
Jahnu
2015-09-04 02:29:24 UTC
On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:58:24 -0400, WangoTango
Buy a fucking book, take a class, do anything other than pull some magic
out of your ass and make ignorant statements.
"In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal
philosophy of the Bhagavad Geeta, in comparison with which our modern
world and its literature seem puny and trivial."

- Henry David Thoreau
You can start with Googling "How the Earth was formed"
hahaha :)

--but, but it's on Google how the world began.

It doesn't much to convince you of anything, eh? :)

Krishna says:

I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything
emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My
devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts. (Bg 10.8)

The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully
devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss
from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me. (Bg
10.9)

To those who are constantly devoted to serving Me with love, I give
the understanding by which they can come to Me. (Bg 10.10)

To show them special mercy, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with
the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance.
(Bhagavad Gita 10.11)

Have a look at my art -

- Nature
- Birdy
- Sudder street
- Poster Boy
- Microbes

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das
raven1
2015-09-04 12:50:28 UTC
Post by Jahnu
On Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:58:24 -0400, WangoTango
Buy a fucking book, take a class, do anything other than pull some magic
out of your ass and make ignorant statements.
"In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal
philosophy of the Bhagavad Geeta, in comparison with which our modern
world and its literature seem puny and trivial."
- Henry David Thoreau
You can start with Googling "How the Earth was formed"
hahaha :)
--but, but it's on Google how the world began.
Yes, actually. There's a whole world of scientific information
available for anyone and everyone, Jesper. You can easily learn what
we know, and just as importantly, how we know it, by doing a simple
search, using technology developed from our scientific knowledge.
Here's a caveat, though: much of it contradicts the Vedas. To take
your most recent fiasco as an example, the sun is one of sextillions
of stars, the solar system isn't geocentric, the universe is *much*
larger than four billion miles across (our own solar system is larger
than that), and it doesn't have a projected lifespan in the hundreds
of trillions of years. You can find all of that for yourself, and
again, just as importantly, you can find out how we know that those
statements are correct, and that the Vedas are wrong.
Says the almost incredibly gullible cult member.
Jahnu
2015-09-04 13:19:43 UTC
Post by raven1
Yes, actually. There's a whole world of scientific information
available for anyone and everyone, Jesper.
--but, but all the info how the world began is available on Google...

hahaha :) Poor deluded sucker.

Krishna says:

Now hear, O son of Pritha, how by practicing yoga in full
consciousness of Me, with mind attached to Me, you can know Me in
full, free from doubt. (Bg 7.1)

I shall now declare unto you in full this knowledge, both phenomenal
and numinous. This being known, nothing further shall remain for you
to know. (Bg 7.2)

Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for perfection, and
of those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows Me in truth.
(Bg 7.3)

Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego – all
together these eight constitute My separated material energies.
(Bg 7.4)

Besides these, O mighty-armed Arjuna, there is another, superior
energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting
the resources of this material, inferior nature. (Bg 7.5)

All created beings have their source in these two natures. Of all that
is material and all that is spiritual in this world, know for certain
that I am both the origin and the dissolution. (Bg 7.6)

O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Me. Everything
rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread. (Bg 7.7)
Bg 7.8 — O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun
and the moon, the syllable o? in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in
ether and ability in man.

Bg 7.9 — I am the original fragrance of the earth, and I am the heat
in ?re. I am the life of all that lives, and I am the penances of all
ascetics.

Bg 7.10 — O son of P?tha, know that I am the original seed of all
existences, the intelligence of the intelligent, and the prowess of
all powerful men.

Bg 7.11 — I am the strength of the strong, devoid of passion and
desire. I am sex life which is not contrary to religious principles, O
lord of the Bharatas [Arjuna].

Bg 7.12 — Know that all states of being – be they of goodness, passion
or ignorance – are manifested by My energy. I am, in one sense,
everything, but I am independent. I am not under the modes of material
nature, for they, on the contrary, are within Me.

Bg 7.13 — Deluded by the three modes [goodness, passion and
ignorance], the whole world does not know Me, who am above the modes
and inexhaustible.

Bg 7.14 — This divine energy of Mine, consisting of the three modes of
material nature, is dif?cult to overcome. But those who have
surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it.

Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the
atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me. (Bg 7.15 )

O best among the Bharatas, four kinds of pious men begin to render
devotional service unto Me – the distressed, the desirer of wealth,
the inquisitive, and he who is searching for knowledge of the
Absolute. (Bg 7.16)

Of these, the one who is in full knowledge and who is always engaged
in pure devotional service is the best. For I am very dear to him, and
he is dear to Me. (Bg 7.17)

All these devotees are undoubtedly magnanimous souls, but he who is
situated in knowledge of Me I consider to be just like My own self.
Being engaged in My transcendental service, he is sure to attain Me,
the highest and most perfect goal. (Bg 7.18)

After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge
surrenders unto Me, knowing Me to be the cause of all causes and all
that is. Such a great soul is very rare. (Bg 7.19)

Have a look at my art -

http://youtu.be/e_ejv98XyL8 - Nature
http://youtu.be/eaQ0swHmvrA - Birdy
http://youtu.be/2uRbsf9Vzg8 - Sudder street
http://youtu.be/YHcWgSevItk - Poster Boy
http://youtu.be/5_Q4HgqOVK4 - Microbes

http://www.touchtalent.com//artist/118705/jahnu-das
raven1
2015-09-04 14:01:29 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by raven1
Yes, actually. There's a whole world of scientific information
available for anyone and everyone, Jesper.
--but, but all the info how the world began is available on Google
Yes, Jesper, you can find what our current scientific knowledge about
it is through Google, and more importantly, you can also find out how
we know it. That you choose to remain deliberately ignorant, and cling
to scriptures that are demonstrably wrong when they speak on
scientific matters, is your own fault.
Jahnu
2015-09-04 14:28:44 UTC
Post by Jahnu
--but, but all the info how the world began is available on Google
hahaha :) poor deluded sucker.

"I find it as difficult to understand a scientist who does not
acknowledge the presence of a superior rationality behind the
existence of the universe as it is to comprehend a theologian who
would deny the advances of science." - Wernher von Braun

raven1
2015-09-04 15:03:08 UTC
Post by Jahnu
Post by Jahnu
--but, but all the info how the world began is available on Google
hahaha :) poor deluded sucker.
Yes, you are, Jesper. The Vedic cosmological model is demonstrably
wrong, yet you cling to it, rather than finding out what we actually
know about the universe, and how we know it. That sort of wilful,
self-imposed ignorance is beyond pathetic

(That you still don't seem to understand that how the universe began
and how life began are two separate and unrelated topics is another
issue, but I chalk that one up to your stupidity, rather than your
stubbornness.)
Jahnu
2015-09-24 23:20:47 UTC
bitch moan whine
https://picasaweb.google.com/113672947796865733014/Artsy#6197657023076489394

Have a look at my art -

- Planet Plant

Jahnu .
2015-09-04 17:14:18 UTC
On 04/09/2015 14:19, Jahnu wrote:

Kill cows, O son of Pritha, Kill them Now! Use a gatling gun if you
have to, kill them all. The dirty bastards are pooping all over my
beautiful earth. They spoil the air with their noxious farts.
Slaughter them, cook them, eat them until you've had your fill then mush
the rest into pate for sale. Use the fields to grow crops instead of
grass for these nuisance ploppers who are as dumb as cattle. (Bg 7.1)

I shall now declare unto you in full this gurglefondeledge, both
phenomenal and nauseous. This being gurglefonden, nothing further shall
remain for you to gurglefonde. (Bg 7.2)

Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for infection, and
of those who have achieved infection, hardly one gurglefondes Princess
NaNaBoom in truth. (Bg 7.3)

Earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and false ego – all
together these eight constitute Me big hairy separated material stains.
(Bg 7.4)

Besides these, O mighty-armed Arguflut, there is another, superior
energy of Mine, which comprises the living entities who are exploiting
the resources of this material, inferior nature. (Bg 7.5)

All created beings have their source in these two natures. Of all that
is material and all that is spiritual in this world, gurglefonde for
certain that Mr. Happy is both the origin and the dissolution. (Bg 7.6)

O conqueror of wealth, there is no truth superior to Princess NaNaBoom.
Everything rests upon Princess NaNaBoom, as pearls are strung on a
thread. (Bg 7.7)
Bg 7.8 — O son of Kuntithebunni, Mr. Happy is the taste of water, the
light of the sun and the moon, the syllable eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? in the
Manic mantras; Mr. Happy is the sound in either and ability in man.

Bg 7.9 — Mr. Happy is the original fragrance of the earth, and Mr. Happy
is the heat in ?(gzznt)re. Mr. Happy is the life of all that lives, and
Mr. Happy is the penances of all ascetics.

Bg 7.10 — O son of Pootha, gurglefonde that Mr. Happy is the original
seed of all existences, the intelligence of the intelligent, the
springiness of the mattress and the prowess of Dennis The Bent.

Bg 7.11 — Mr. Happy is the strength of the strong, devoid of passion and
desire. Mr. Happy is sex life which is not contrary to religious
principles, O lord of the Burritos [Achoona].

Bg 7.12 — Know that all states of being – be they of goodness, passion
or ignorance – are manifested by Me big hairy energy. Mr. Happy is, in
one sense, everything, but Mr. Happy is independent. Mr. Happy is not
under the modes of material nature, for they, on the contrary, are
within Princess NaNaBoom.

Bg 7.13 — Deluded by the three modes [goodness, passion and
ignorance], the whole world does not gurglefonde Princess NaNaBoom, who
am above the modes and inexhaustible.

Bg 7.14 — This divine energy of Mine, consisting of the three modes of
material nature, is dif?cult to overcome. But those who have
surrendered unto Princess NaNaBoom can easily cross beyond it.

Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among
mankind, whose gurglefondeledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake
of the atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Princess
NaNaBoom. (Bg 7.15 )

O best among the Burritos, four kinds of pious men begin to render
colonal service unto Princess NaNaBoom – the distressed, the desirer of
wealth, the inquisitive, and he who is searching for gurglefondeledge of
the Mupposite. (Bg 7.16)

Of these, the one who is in full gurglefondeledge and who is always
engaged in pure colonal service is the best. For Mr. Happy is very dear
to him, and he is dear to Princess NaNaBoom. (Bg 7.17)

All these devotees are undoubtedly magnanimous meat puddings, but he who
is situated in gurglefondeledge of Princess NaNaBoom I consider to be
just like Me big hairy own self.
Being engaged in Me big hairy skiddywhuppertif service, he is sure to
attain Princess NaNaBoom, the highest and most perfect goal. (Bg 7.18)

After many births and deaths, he who is actually in gurglefondeledge
surrenders unto Princess NaNaBoom, gurglefondeing Princess NaNaBoom to
be the cause of all causes and all that is. Such a great meat pudding is
very rare. (Bg 7.19)

Have a look at my art -

- Exploding Cow Happy
- Cooked Birdy
- Sudden Death street
- Poopy Cow Kill Kill!
- Microbes that grow on cows.

http://www.touchtalent.com//talentless/118705/jahnu-das
james g. keegan jr.
2015-09-04 18:18:01 UTC
Kill cows, O son of [incoherent bullshit snipped]
It is ethical to eat meat. Period.
raven1
2015-09-04 23:44:03 UTC
On Fri, 4 Sep 2015 11:18:01 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
Post by james g. keegan jr.
Kill cows, O son of [incoherent bullshit snipped]
It is ethical to eat meat. Period.
In fairness to Jesper, it should be noted that the incoherent bullshit
you responded to was clearly someone spoofing him. Not that he's any
brighter when he's actually posting.

---
raven1
aa # 1096
EAC Vice President (President in charge of vice)
BAAWA Knight
Jahnu
2015-09-05 04:26:54 UTC
Post by james g. keegan jr.
It is ethical to eat meat. Period.
You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is
concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

james g. keegan jr.
2015-09-05 06:26:19 UTC
Post by james g. keegan jr.
It is ethical to eat meat. Period.
You have just dined,
And meat was part of the meal.
Jahnu
2015-09-05 08:51:34 UTC
On Fri, 4 Sep 2015 23:26:19 -0700, "james g. keegan jr."
Post by james g. keegan jr.
And meat was part of the meal.
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival
of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet"
-Albert Einstein

WangoTango
2015-09-08 19:19:37 UTC
Post by Jahnu
You can start with Googling "How the Earth was formed"
hahaha :)
--but, but it's on Google how the world began.
I said, "You can start", since you are so fond of using quotes instead
of your own intellect, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a
single step." Until *you* actually learn about how the Earth was
formed, and look at the various data, how can you make an informed
decision?

When a person is unwilling to take even the first baby steps in
understanding what the current state of the science is, you can be sure
it doesn't even matter to them, they are fully biased in a particular
belief system and no amount of proof/facts will sway them.
Andrew
2015-09-08 21:04:29 UTC
Post by WangoTango
When a person is unwilling to take even the first baby steps in
understanding what the current state of the science is, you can be sure
it doesn't even matter to them, they are fully biased in a particular
belief system and no amount of proof/facts will sway them.
Current information in the field of molecular biology and other
fields of science clearly and positively point to the fact that our
origins was that of Creation by a most awesome Creator, GOD.

Those who say otherwise are fighting against positive evidence
and thus are fighting against truth, which is not healthy for their
brain. Thus they sacrifice their peace, serenity and happiness for
a false worldview that accords with their moral depravity which
they are unwilling to give up - for any reason, regardless of the
cost, which includes the eternal consequences of rejecting truth.
WangoTango
2015-09-11 00:16:40 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by WangoTango
When a person is unwilling to take even the first baby steps in
understanding what the current state of the science is, you can be sure
it doesn't even matter to them, they are fully biased in a particular
belief system and no amount of proof/facts will sway them.
Current information in the field of molecular biology and other
fields of science clearly and positively point to the fact that our
origins was that of Creation by a most awesome Creator, GOD.
Just shut the fuck up.
Your constant infantile babbling is getting annoying to us adults.
Jahnu
2015-09-11 02:29:45 UTC
On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:16:40 -0400, WangoTango
Post by WangoTango
Just shut the fuck up.
Your constant infantile babbling is getting annoying to us adults.
hahaha :) Did you google the fossil reacord, Mr. Wanker?

"Stasis, or nonchange, of most fossil species during their lengthy
geological lifespans was tacitly acknowledged by all paleontologists,
but almost never studied explicitly because prevailing theory treated
stasis as uninteresting nonevidence for nonevolution. ...The
overwhelming prevalence of stasis became an embarrassing feature of
the fossil record, best left ignored as a manifestation of nothing
(that is, nonevolution). (Gould, Stephen J., "Cordelia's Dilemma,"
Natural History)

"Paleontologists just were not seeing the expected changes in their
fossils as they pursued them up through the rock record. ...That
individual kinds of fossils remain recognizably the same throughout
the length of their occurrence in the fossil record had been known to
paleontologists long before Darwin published his Origin. Darwin
himself, ...prophesied that future generations of paleontologists
would fill in these gaps by diligent search ...One hundred and twenty
years of paleontological research later, it has become abundantly
clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin's
predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil
record simply shows that this prediction is wrong. ...The observation
that species are amazingly conservative and static entities throughout
long periods of time has all the qualities of the emperor's new
clothes: everyone knew it but preferred to ignore it. Paleontologists,
faced with a recalcitrant record obstinately refusing to yield
Darwin's predicted pattern, simply looked the other way." (Eldredge,
N. and Tattersall, I., The Myths of Human Evolution)