What to do about Korea
Gunner Asch
2017-08-09 04:36:43 UTC
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang? I wouldn't rule out
using nukes. The idea is to decapitate the regime. If not nukes, then
carpet-bombing for 14-21 days with every bomber in our arsenal.

We know where the artillery emplacements are north of the DMZ that
threaten Seoul. Those need to be bombarded non-stop for two to three weeks.

We need to start now. It is simply inconceivable, and intolerable, that
we let that fat fucking gook hit us first. He needs to die, along with
25 million of the filthy vermin who support him.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-09 05:22:38 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang? I wouldn't rule out
using nukes. The idea is to decapitate the regime. If not nukes, then
carpet-bombing for 14-21 days with every bomber in our arsenal.
We know where the artillery emplacements are north of the DMZ that
threaten Seoul. Those need to be bombarded non-stop for two to three weeks.
We need to start now. It is simply inconceivable, and intolerable, that
we let that fat fucking gook hit us first. He needs to die, along with
25 million of the filthy vermin who support him.
Sure, that sounds great. Only one problem. Not only would NK put up a hell of a fight and go for broke sending off missiles to every direction at the same time towards South Korea, Japan and Guam,
North Korea has at most one missile with a miniaturized nuclear warhead.
They do not have an arsenal of military missiles that can reach
outside the Korean peninsula.

With the capital annihilated and no one in the Kim dynasty left to order
a counter-attack, it won't happen.
but they've also got more submarines than the US has, 76 to 70,
No missiles on them.
and not all 70 US subs are in that area,
Enough are.
so there'd be little to stop BK from sinking US aircraft carriers and
Not going to happen.
An all-out war with NK this time would make the last one in the 50s look like kindergarten.
Yes: our military advantage over North Korea today makes them look like
kindergartners. If we launch a massive pre-emptive strike, the north
collapses.
Then again, we also really don't know how China and Russia would react to a US pre-emptive strike,
Nothing.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-09 11:02:26 UTC
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 22:22:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
Subject: Re: What to do about Korea
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california,or.politics,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.philosophy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics,alt.abortion,soc.women
Gunner Asch
2017-08-09 06:13:03 UTC
Since starting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan worked out so well let's start another in Korea, shall we?
And there's now the stepping up by Tubby of US involvement against ISIS in the Phillippines.
We're not concerned with what happens in North Korea after we chop off
the head. They can all perish from famine for all any reasonable person
cares. If you're face to face with someone who means to kill you, and
you have the means to kill him first - obliterate him - you just do it,
without a qualm of conscience pang of any kind.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-09 11:02:44 UTC
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 23:13:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california,or.politics,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.philosophy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics,alt.abortion,soc.women
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 23:13:03 -0700
Gunner Asch
2017-08-09 14:08:09 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Since starting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan worked out so well let's
start another in Korea, shall we?
And there's now the stepping up by Tubby of US involvement against ISIS
in the Phillippines.
We're not concerned with what happens in North Korea after we chop off
the
head. They can all perish from famine for all any reasonable person
cares...
So no "reasonable people" are capable of realizing that the vast
majority of
North Koreans are just people who have no choice about what country they
live in, or who runs it?
"Every nation gets the government it deserves."

And the consequences that go with it.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-08-09 14:53:30 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Since starting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan worked out so well let's
start another in Korea, shall we?
And there's now the stepping up by Tubby of US involvement against ISIS
in the Phillippines.
We're not concerned with what happens in North Korea after we chop
off the
head. They can all perish from famine for all any reasonable person
cares...
So no "reasonable people" are capable of realizing that the vast
majority of
North Koreans are just people who have no choice about what country they
live in, or who runs it?
"Every nation gets the government it deserves."
And the consequences that go with it.
North Korea like Iran are cults....

They indoctrinate their children much like Liberalism in the United
States does.
That's Karma
Siri Cruise
2017-08-09 16:35:19 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Gunner Asch
"Every nation gets the government it deserves."
And the consequences that go with it.
North Korea like Iran are cults....
They indoctrinate their children much like Liberalism in the United
States does.
How do you solve a problem like Korea?
How do you catch a rocket and shoot it down?
How do you find the word that means Miasma?
A communistbrat! A fuze-o'-the bomb! A clown!
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-08-09 16:59:41 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Gunner Asch
"Every nation gets the government it deserves."
And the consequences that go with it.
North Korea like Iran are cults....
They indoctrinate their children much like Liberalism in the United
States does.
How do you solve a problem like Korea?
How do you catch a rocket and shoot it down?
How do you find the word that means Miasma?
A communistbrat! A fuze-o'-the bomb! A clown!
Launch a fake Nuclear Rocket at North Korea Fat Boy's house and land it
in the living room, then say ooops. We accidentally used a practice
missile and launched it during the exercise.

When he goes down stairs for coffee in the morning.... ;)
That's Karma
Yap Honghor
2017-08-10 01:19:57 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Gunner Asch
"Every nation gets the government it deserves."
And the consequences that go with it.
North Korea like Iran are cults....
They indoctrinate their children much like Liberalism in the United
States does.
How do you solve a problem like Korea?
How do you catch a rocket and shoot it down?
How do you find the word that means Miasma?
A communistbrat! A fuze-o'-the bomb! A clown!
Launch a fake Nuclear Rocket at North Korea Fat Boy's house and land it
in the living room, then say ooops. We accidentally used a practice
missile and launched it during the exercise.
When he goes down stairs for coffee in the morning.... ;)
If the reverse is true being carried out at the WH, oops, it becomes pure terrorism????
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
That's Karma
SeaSnake
2017-08-09 22:28:52 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Gunner Asch
"Every nation gets the government it deserves."
And the consequences that go with it.
North Korea like Iran are cults....
They indoctrinate their children much like Liberalism in the United
States does.
How do you solve a problem like Korea?
China.
Post by Siri Cruise
How do you catch a rocket and shoot it down?
THHD.
Post by Siri Cruise
How do you find the word that means Miasma?
Thesaurus.
Yer all that and more, trailer trash.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-09 11:02:02 UTC
On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 21:36:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california,or.politics,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.philosophy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics,alt.abortion,soc.women
Subject: What to do about Korea
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 21:36:43 -0700
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang? I wouldn't rule out
using nukes. The idea is to decapitate the regime. If not nukes, then
carpet-bombing for 14-21 days with every bomber in our arsenal.
We know where the artillery emplacements are north of the DMZ that
threaten Seoul. Those need to be bombarded non-stop for two to three weeks.
We need to start now. It is simply inconceivable, and intolerable, that
we let that fat fucking gook hit us first. He needs to die, along with
25 million of the filthy vermin who support him.
Looks like the lil pussy boi is back again.

Hey..did you just get out of rehab again? Ive not seen your trash in
a couple months.

Don Kresch
2017-08-09 12:22:33 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.

Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Michael Ejercito

Michael
Gunner Asch
2017-08-09 14:19:06 UTC
http://www.trolleydilemma.com/

North Koreans are the person on the spur line.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-09 19:51:34 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 07:19:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california,or.politics,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.philosophy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics,alt.abortion,soc.women
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 07:19:06 -0700
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
http://www.trolleydilemma.com/
North Koreans are the person on the spur line.
Tisk tisk tisk...the mental case is using my nym again.

Don Kresch
2017-08-09 22:28:56 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
http://www.trolleydilemma.com/
I reject it as being unrealistic and not taking into account
the fact that you weren't the cause of the problem. Ergo: you have no
culpability.

Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.

Gunner Asch
2017-08-09 22:55:58 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
http://www.trolleydilemma.com/
I reject it as being unrealistic and not taking into account
the fact that you weren't the cause of the problem. Ergo: you have no
culpability.
Those North Koreans not in the regime are just like the poor schmuck
standing on the spur line. Regrettably, they will perish so than more
may live.
ipse dixit
Don Kresch
2017-08-09 23:05:20 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
http://www.trolleydilemma.com/
I reject it as being unrealistic and not taking into account
the fact that you weren't the cause of the problem. Ergo: you have no
culpability.
Those North Koreans not in the regime are just like the poor schmuck
standing on the spur line.
Nope.
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.

Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.

Gunner Asch
2017-08-10 00:18:13 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
Just Wondering
2017-08-10 01:00:54 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
Organize a good ol' boy Southern Redneck possee, and put a $1,000 bounty
on each North Korean official, $10,000 for high-level officials, and
tell them to "git 'er done". Total cost, less than one cruise missle.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-10 01:41:34 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
Organize a good ol' boy Southern Redneck possee, and put a $1,000 bounty
on each North Korean official, $10,000 for high-level officials, and
tell them to "git 'er done". Total cost, less than one cruise missle.
Your going to have to supply Bud, bullets and meatloaf sandwiches
though.

Just Wondering
OK, total cost, less than two cruise missles. :)
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-10 14:29:49 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
Organize a good ol' boy Southern Redneck possee, and put a $1,000 bounty
on each North Korean official, $10,000 for high-level officials, and
tell them to "git 'er done". Total cost, less than one cruise missle.
Your going to have to supply Bud, bullets and meatloaf sandwiches
though.
OK, total cost, less than two cruise missles. :)
Your "Southern Redneck 'possee' [sic]" would never make it to North
Korea. "git 'er done" - ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! You
fucking crackers can't get anything done. You're always "fixin'" to do
something, but it's always just talk. Wieber has been "fixin'" to tell
his murder squad to kill me for over a dozen years, and it hasn't
happened and we know it's not going to happen.

You fuckwits always have a comic book superhero view of yourselves.
Nothing could be further from reality. You're really all Bozo the Clown.
Don Kresch
2017-08-10 01:51:56 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.

Gunner Asch
2017-08-10 03:14:24 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
You are purposefully being ignorant and pathetic arent you.

Compare the results of Fukashima to use of a nuclear device.

Give us your estimate of the amount of radioactive fallout and death
per square mile.

We will be happy as hell to vet your numbers.
Rudy Canoza
2017-08-10 05:27:27 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
You are purposefully being ignorant and pathetic arent you.
Compare the results of Fukashima to use of a nuclear device.
Give us your estimate of the amount of radioactive fallout and death
per square mile.
We will be happy as hell to vet your numbers.
That was a rare sensible post from you, Wieber. I honestly didn't think
you had it in you.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-08-10 18:32:45 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
You are purposefully being ignorant and pathetic arent you.
Compare the results of Fukashima to use of a nuclear device.
Give us your estimate of the amount of radioactive fallout and death
per square mile.
We will be happy as hell to vet your numbers.
That was a rare sensible post from you, Wieber. I honestly didn't think
you had it in you.
Truman used Nuclear weapons to save American lives.....

Kim Jung better take notice. There is a precedence as to when they will
be used.
That's Karma
Don Kresch

Gunner Asch
2017-08-10 16:46:01 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
You are purposefully being ignorant and pathetic arent you.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Actually Donny...Im still waiting for the citations you are basing
your claim on.

Would a nuke have done more or less damage than Fukashima?

Still waiting

Don Kresch
2017-08-11 01:11:40 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
You are purposefully being ignorant and pathetic arent you.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
Actually Donny...Im still waiting for the citations you are basing
your claim on.
No, you're just purposefully being stupid.

Gunner Asch
2017-08-11 02:21:57 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
You are purposefully being ignorant and pathetic arent you.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
Actually Donny...Im still waiting for the citations you are basing
your claim on.
No, you're just purposefully being stupid.
So Donny...where are those cites?
aKsnuk⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛MPqnMS
Gunner Arse is naturally stupid, stupid.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-10 04:10:49 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 23:20:14 -0400, aKsnuk?? ?????? ? ??????? ??MPqnMS
Post by aKsnuk⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛MPqnMS
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
Gunner Arse is naturally stupid, stupid.
And you are a fag Canadian who cant even do well with your fellow
Hosers.

Let me change that a bit...you cant even do well with Female Hosers.
The male hosers..use you for a cum bucket.
cBlPOB⚛← Mighty ╬ Wannabe →⚛GNgnws
2017-08-10 04:55:51 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
Gunner Arse is naturally stupid, stupid.
And you are a fag Canadian who cant even do well with your fellow
Hosers.
Let me change that a bit...you cant even do well with Female Hosers.
The male hosers..use you for a cum bucket.
You talk about gay sex a lot.
Of course he talks about gay sex a lot. Gunner is the sole proprietor of
a glory-hole operation out of a men's room in Taft. He is the
owner-operator, a real entrepreneur.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-10 05:33:53 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
Now look at the widdle boi toy trying to be all hetero and burly.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-11 01:46:37 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
Nope.
Seriously: are you so stupid as to think that, for instance,
the Fukushima catastrophe hasn't affected all of us? Hint: it has. Now
consider that as a nuclear weapon. You fucking dunce.
Actually.. a nuke might cause less damage to the environment.
You're purposefully being stupid, aren't you.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Not to the extent you are. You overeducated fop coward. You think living in
the shadow of Kim's nukes is preferable to standing up like a man and
saying Fuck No!
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017
Gunner Asch
2017-08-10 00:17:25 UTC
On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 15:55:58 -0700, Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california,or.politics,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.philosophy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics,alt.abortion,soc.women
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 15:55:58 -0700
Post by Gunner Asch
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
ipse dixit
And again he shows fraud. This of course is NOT gunnerasch..IE..me.

He has also added a number of newsgroups to spread his trolling around

Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-11 01:44:14 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
http://www.trolleydilemma.com/
I reject it as being unrealistic and not taking into account
the fact that you weren't the cause of the problem. Ergo: you have no
culpability.
Also: doesn't apply. Nuclear events will cascade to affect ALL
OF US.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
How, asshat? You really think the Russkies and Chinks are gonna go to war
to save fat boy and exchange nukes with us?

Are you that fucking stuid?

Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-11 01:41:00 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Much mofe humane to wait until Kim kills millions before you start wringing
your hands.

Pacifism is a mental disorder. Survival is what matters.

Scout
2017-08-11 03:39:36 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Much mofe humane to wait until Kim kills millions before you start wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.

Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then kill
millions more.

Yet, he claims you are a barbarian for wanting to save the millions of lives
he would allow to be killed?
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Pacifism is a mental disorder. Survival is what matters.
I suggest we send him on a good will tour of Northern Korea and were he
explains to them how they aren't really a bad people.

Maybe they will send him home in a fatal coma as well?
Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-11 13:23:49 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Pacifism is a mental disorder. Survival is what matters.
I suggest we send him on a good will tour of Northern Korea and were he
explains to them how they aren't really a bad people.
Maybe they will send him home in a fatal coma as well?
Fuck him. I hope they keep as a missile shield. The greater good theory
comes into play.

1 useless lefty vs the Great United States.

Don Kresch
2017-08-11 22:37:59 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:23:49 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Scout
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Pacifism is a mental disorder. Survival is what matters.
I suggest we send him on a good will tour of Northern Korea and were he
explains to them how they aren't really a bad people.
Maybe they will send him home in a fatal coma as well?
Fuck him. I hope they keep as a missile shield. The greater good theory
comes into play.
1 useless lefty vs the Great United States.
I'm an anarchist, pumpkin. The only "lefty" I am is
left-handed.

SeaSnake
2017-08-12 16:55:50 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
I'm an anarchist, pumpkin.
You should be run through a recycling shredder, you exterminable
treasonous vermin!
Gunner Asch
The fuck you are. You're a fucking dole-scrounging statist.
Enki
2017-08-12 18:11:27 UTC
tRudey Canoza forgery:

From: Gunner Asch <***@gmail.con>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 10:52:40 -0700
alt.atheism:2342248 alt.philosophy:6530 alt.society.liberalism:629615
alt.politics:50830
Post by Gunner Asch
You're a fucking dole-scrounging statist.
Here's some data on YOU little man Ball:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <***@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,

2017-08-12 23:23:25 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
I'm an anarchist
Please define/explain what you understand an anarchist
is, what it actually means when you say you are one.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-13 01:45:18 UTC
He's just making a fashion statement.
Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-13 15:08:43 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Don Kresch
I'm an anarchist
Please define/explain what you understand an anarchist
is, what it actually means when you say you are one.
He's just making a fashion statement.
That was exacty what I was thinking. Fist bump.

Enki
2017-08-13 16:07:23 UTC
On 8/12/2017 7:45 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Nope, it's a tRudey Canoza forgery!
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Don Kresch
I'm an anarchist
Please define/explain what you understand an anarchist
is, what it actually means when you say you are one.
He's just making a fashion statement.
Fuck you little man Ball - you ARE a fictional character!

Scout
2017-08-13 06:32:51 UTC
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Scout
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Pacifism is a mental disorder. Survival is what matters.
I suggest we send him on a good will tour of Northern Korea and were he
explains to them how they aren't really a bad people.
Maybe they will send him home in a fatal coma as well?
Fuck him. I hope they keep as a missile shield. The greater good theory
comes into play.
1 useless lefty vs the Great United States.
I'm an anarchist, pumpkin. The only "lefty" I am is
left-handed.
Great, so as long as we can force you to do it, then you're going to be cool
with it.
Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-13 15:07:32 UTC
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Scout
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Pacifism is a mental disorder. Survival is what matters.
I suggest we send him on a good will tour of Northern Korea and were he
explains to them how they aren't really a bad people.
Maybe they will send him home in a fatal coma as well?
Fuck him. I hope they keep as a missile shield. The greater good theory
comes into play.
1 useless lefty vs the Great United States.
I'm an anarchist, pumpkin. The only "lefty" I am is
left-handed.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
All the more reason to terminate you. Man does not advance through anarchy.

SeaSnake
I 2nd the motion.
Don Kresch
2017-08-14 12:19:05 UTC
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Scout
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Pacifism is a mental disorder. Survival is what matters.
I suggest we send him on a good will tour of Northern Korea and were he
explains to them how they aren't really a bad people.
Maybe they will send him home in a fatal coma as well?
Fuck him. I hope they keep as a missile shield. The greater good theory
comes into play.
1 useless lefty vs the Great United States.
I'm an anarchist, pumpkin. The only "lefty" I am is
left-handed.
All the more reason to terminate you. Man does not advance through anarchy.
Man regresses with government. Man advances with anarchy.

Don Kresch
2017-08-11 22:37:30 UTC
On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 23:39:36 -0400, "Scout"
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Much mofe humane to wait until Kim kills millions before you start wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then kill
millions more.
Would I? Remember: it's YOUR fantasy. YOU have to substantiate

Gunner Asch
No fantasy. You do think that a preemptive strike by us is never right.
Don Kresch

Gunner Asch
Settled.
Don Kresch
Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-12 14:46:14 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Much mofe humane to wait until Kim kills millions before you start wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then
kill millions more.
Would I? Remember: it's YOUR fantasy. YOU have to substantiate
it.
No fantasy.
Yes, it is.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
You are a sad little man living under the protection of better men then
you.

Don Kresch
2017-08-13 04:49:12 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Much mofe humane to wait until Kim kills millions before you start wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then
kill millions more.
Would I? Remember: it's YOUR fantasy. YOU have to substantiate
it.
No fantasy.
Yes, it is.
You are a sad little man living under the protection of better men then
you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What exactly am I being "protected" from? And I have another
question: quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Gunner Asch
2017-08-13 04:51:23 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
No, he's right, burrito-roller.

You are not an "anarchist". That's obvious.
Don Kresch
2017-08-13 10:53:52 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
Hah! Knew you'd eventually expose yourself, Rudy.

Deng Qi Feng
2017-08-13 11:45:07 UTC
What to do with the big boys club? They are leading us to at least a trade war and a Great Depression

Don't know yet about World War III
Gunner Asch
2017-08-13 18:57:02 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
And this comment ^^ is correct, too.
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
No, he's right, burrito-roller.
You are not an "anarchist". That's obvious.
Hah! Knew you'd eventually expose yourself, Rudy.
Everyone knows you as burrito-roller, you phony.

You are not an "anarchist". That's only a fashion statement you make -
a stupid one.
Enki
2017-08-13 16:12:01 UTC
On 8/12/2017 10:51 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Nope, tRudey Canoza forgery.
Post by Gunner Asch
No, he's right, burrito-roller.
Wow, so now you hate Mexicans too.

How telling.

Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-13 15:10:37 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Scout
Post by Wile E. Coyote
wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then
kill millions more.
Would I? Remember: it's YOUR fantasy. YOU have to substantiate
it.
No fantasy.
Yes, it is.
You are a sad little man living under the protection of better men then
you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What exactly am I being "protected" from? And I have another
question: quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
If you don't know, then you should jot be in this conversation, boy. The
world is a dangerous place.

The US military been doing a fair job for 2 centuries.

Don Kresch
2017-08-14 12:18:16 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Scout
Post by Wile E. Coyote
wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then
kill millions more.
Would I? Remember: it's YOUR fantasy. YOU have to substantiate
it.
No fantasy.
Yes, it is.
You are a sad little man living under the protection of better men then
you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What exactly am I being "protected" from? And I have another
question: quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
If you don't know, then you should jot be in this conversation
I should be in this conversation, BOY.

The US military has been used as an empire-builder for over
120 years now.

Now answer my questions, BOY.

Gunner Asch
2017-08-14 14:32:10 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Wile E. Coyote
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Scout
Post by Wile E. Coyote
wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then
kill millions more.
Would I? Remember: it's YOUR fantasy. YOU have to substantiate
it.
No fantasy.
Yes, it is.
You are a sad little man living under the protection of better men then
you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What exactly am I being "protected" from? And I have another
question: quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
If you don't know, then you should jot be in this conversation
I should be in this conversation,
You shouldn't be, stupid phony "anarchist" burrito-roller.

SeaSnake
2017-08-13 16:10:42 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Wile E. Coyote
You are a sad little man living under the protection of better men then
you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What exactly am I being "protected" from?
Your own consummate treason.

But that may end soon.
Gunner Asch

This is settled.
Enki
2017-08-12 18:08:00 UTC
tRudey Cnoza forgery:

alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.philosophy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics
From: Gunner Asch <***@gmail.con>

Don Kresch

Gunner Asch
2017-08-13 04:54:35 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Much mofe humane to wait until Kim kills millions before you start wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then kill
millions more.
Would I? Remember: it's YOUR fantasy. YOU have to substantiate
it.
No fantasy.
Yes,
No
Yes.
No. No, cowardly burrito-roller pseudo-"anarchist". No.

I know anarchists. You aren't one.
Enki

SeaSnake
2017-08-13 16:10:59 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
No
Yes.
Coward.
Cunt!
Enki
2017-08-12 16:45:28 UTC
On 8/11/2017 8:36 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Nope, it's tRudey Canoza forging again.
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Gunner Asch
No fantasy.
Yes,
No, it isn't.

Don Kresch
2017-08-13 04:51:23 UTC
Post by Enki
Nope, it's tRudey Canoza forging again.
But it's so much fun watching him go rabid-foaming.

Enki
2017-08-13 16:12:35 UTC
You can fuck off out of here too, shithead.
Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-12 14:45:36 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Much mofe humane to wait until Kim kills millions before you start wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then kill
millions more.
Would I? Remember: it's YOUR fantasy. YOU have to substantiate
it.
No fantasy.
Yes, it is.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
And if Kim launches a flight of missiles in the direction of Guam as he has
said he would? Do we wait for impact to find out if you're wrong or do we
exterminate him on launch? Cuz that is what I'm thinking.

Wile E. Coyote
2017-08-12 14:43:54 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Much mofe humane to wait until Kim kills millions before you start wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then kill
millions more.
Would I? Remember: it's YOUR fantasy. YOU have to substantiate
it.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
No oron it's reality. He has nukes. He has missiles. He kills people
brutally for whatever reason. And HE is threatening US.

This is reality. Your impaired mental state appraently prevents you from
seeing that.

SeaSnake
2017-08-12 16:56:39 UTC
STFU you treasonous syphilitic penile drip.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-12 17:52:01 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Much mofe humane to wait until Kim kills millions before you start wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then kill
millions more.
Would I?
Yes. You have expressed unconditional opposition to an American
preemptive strike against North Korea to eliminate an intolerable
threat. Necessarily, burrito-roller, that means you maintain that Kim
must launch a nuclear attack against the United States before we can
take action.

You are dog shit. You admit it.
Enki
2017-08-12 18:09:52 UTC
tRudey Canoza forgery:

alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.philosophy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics
From: Gunner Asch <***@gmail.con>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 10:52:01 -0700
alt.atheism:2342246 alt.philosophy:6529 alt.society.liberalism:629614
alt.politics:50829
You are dog shit. You admit it.

Scout
2017-08-13 07:53:41 UTC
Post by Scout
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.
Much mofe humane to wait until Kim kills millions before you start wringing
your hands.
Let's consider this for a moment.
Don would have us wait until millions are already dead and then kill
millions more.
Would I? Remember: it's YOUR fantasy. YOU have to substantiate
it.
Not a problem.

He has missiles
He has nuclear weapons to put on those missiles
He's said he will use those missiles to attack America and it's territories.

*Flash*
(pan back)
Frame mushroom cloud arising from Pyongyang.

No more danger.

If you don't want to be treated like an armed crazed lunatic, then you
shouldn't act like one.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-11 18:48:30 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Look, fucktard: It is not outside the realm of possibility that North
Korea launches a nuclear first strike. It is *immoral* to allow that to
happen. Don't give me any of your fucking moral relativity bullshit,
burrito-roller: we are the good guys, and they are the bad guys, and
that is simply that. You know this, and we know that you know it.

WE do not have any aggressive intent toward North Korea apart from the
fact that they are making credible threats against us. If they didn't
have nuclear or other WMD as well as the means to deliver them, we would
never initiate an invasion or other hostilities against them. You know
this. You know it because you know we are the good guys.

Keep your fucking mouth shut. We don't take moral instruction from
ignorant Chicago burrito-rollers, got it? Now fuck off.
Don Kresch
2017-08-11 22:38:27 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang?
Because some of us aren't fucking barbarians. Some of us are
actually human and don't consider such things.
Look,
Look barbarian: I'm human. You clearly aren't.

Gunner Asch
2017-08-11 23:09:30 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
Look barbarian: I'm human.
You're not. You're dog shit who doesn't deserve to live in a free society.
Don Kresch
2017-08-12 02:30:11 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:09:30 -0700, Gunner Asch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
human. And you aren't.

Gunner Asch
And I'm not.
Don Kresch
Gunner Asch
And you admit that you are. Settled.
Don Kresch
2017-08-13 04:50:07 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
No response? Figures. You're a coward.

Gunner Asch
2017-08-13 04:53:33 UTC
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
I responded, dog shit. You couldn't handle it.

You're not human. You are dog shit. You are a dole-scrounger
burrito-roller masquerading as an anarchist. You are not an anarchist.
I know anarchism, and you are no anarchist.

You are dog shit.
Gunner Asch
2017-08-14 11:25:54 UTC
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 21:53:33 -0700, Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california,or.politics,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.philosophy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics,alt.abortion,soc.women
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 21:53:33 -0700
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Don Kresch
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
Again, I like his answer

Gunner Asch
2017-08-14 11:23:36 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:48:30 -0700, Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california,or.politics,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism,alt.philosophy,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics,alt.abortion,soc.women
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:48:30 -0700
Post by Gunner Asch
[...]
I do however like his answer

d***@agent.com
2017-08-09 18:35:35 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang? I wouldn't rule out
using nukes. The idea is to decapitate the regime. If not nukes, then
carpet-bombing for 14-21 days with every bomber in our arsenal.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR, APRIL 21, 2017

Main cause of conflict

This is in response to "Prevent another Korean War," letter
by Kurt Becker, April 17.

The primary cause of conflict in this world is well known.
The addiction recovery literature calls it "Self-will run riot,"
and the solution is to "Practice unselfish acts."

Alcoholism and drug addiction have always been considered
hopeless conditions. Everyone I've talked to over the last
45 years has said that "War is inevitable, and there's nothing
you can do." That's a hopeless condition!

If we decided to shorten life spans by stopping the suppression
of influenza, out of respect for other creatures and future
generations, it would establish the principle of unselfishness
worldwide, and so would address the main cause of conflict,
just as addiction recovery has already done for the last 80 years.

DAVID POLEWKA
CHAPEL HILL

http://www.heraldsun.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article145938499.html
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-08-09 18:58:44 UTC
Post by d***@agent.com
Post by Gunner Asch
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang? I wouldn't rule out
using nukes. The idea is to decapitate the regime. If not nukes, then
carpet-bombing for 14-21 days with every bomber in our arsenal.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR, APRIL 21, 2017
Main cause of conflict
This is in response to "Prevent another Korean War," letter
by Kurt Becker, April 17.
The primary cause of conflict in this world is well known.
The addiction recovery literature calls it "Self-will run riot,"
and the solution is to "Practice unselfish acts."
http://www.heraldsun.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article145938499.html
Trying to rescue those North Korean people from their abductor, seems
selfless to me. I won't even get an "AA chip" to carry around for going
with it.
That's Karma
d***@agent.com
How do you know about AA chips? What else do you know about AA?
SeaSnake
2017-08-13 16:39:41 UTC
Bullshit. You're a little piss-ant who is not and could not
possibly be in a position to know. Fuck off.
I say that we blow
I say we take the albasnai whore and carve it's ears off.