When did the universe begin?
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-26 21:54:31 UTC
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
Yap Honghor
2018-02-27 01:45:33 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
May be , but then may not be....
There is no relevance to human existence, only to scientific interest.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-27 02:02:51 UTC

I agree. Who gives a damn?
Malcolm McMahon
2018-02-27 10:01:58 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
Well, that was the scientific position until the Hubble expansion was
observered. Nobody really wanted the Big Bang theory (hence the derisory name),
but so far alternatives are either speculative or inconsistent with observation.
j***@gmail.com
But maybe the universe has been big banging, in cycles, forever.
Siri Cruise
2018-02-27 21:04:29 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
Well, that was the scientific position until the Hubble expansion was
observered. Nobody really wanted the Big Bang theory (hence the derisory name),
but so far alternatives are either speculative or inconsistent with observation.
But maybe the universe has been big banging, in cycles, forever.
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time dilation
becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the universe. Whether
there is an outside is unknown.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
j***@gmail.com

There you go. An ultimate beginning may be impossible, an asymptote, an ingenious fiction. If there is no beginning, then there's no need for God to get things started.
aaa
2018-02-28 16:18:50 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
Well, that was the scientific position until the Hubble expansion
was observered. Nobody really wanted the Big Bang theory (hence
the derisory name), but so far alternatives are either
speculative or inconsistent with observation.
But maybe the universe has been big banging, in cycles, forever.
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time
dilation becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the
universe. Whether there is an outside is unknown ............
There you go. An ultimate beginning may be impossible, an asymptote,
an ingenious fiction. If there is no beginning, then there's no need
for God to get things started.
The energy of the universe can't be automatically recycled. The used
energy can't turn itself into usable energy again. So there can't be a
second big bang within the universe.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Marvin Sebourn
2018-02-28 20:48:28 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
One of several repeated big bang hypotheses:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2006/may/05/spaceexploration.universe

Was your hypothesis published in a peer-reviewed publication, AAA?

I certainly don't know, AAA, but when you reach the stage where no point of contradictory evidence could make you reconsider your belief, you're no longer in the realm of science and reason.

Marvin Sebourn
aaa
2018-03-01 03:01:59 UTC
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
In article
On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 5:02:00 AM UTC-5, Malcolm
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
I'm not sure I have any hypothesis. What are you talking about?
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence, happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom,
and life itself.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Malcolm McMahon
Goddunit is a hypothesis, of sorts. Lacks details though.
aaa
2018-03-01 19:16:18 UTC
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by aaa
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
In article
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical understanding
based on the truth.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Siri Cruise
2018-03-01 19:58:40 UTC
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical understanding
based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
aaa
2018-03-02 06:00:09 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical understanding
based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only found
in God.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

a322x1n
Which one?
aaa
2018-03-02 16:45:36 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Tim
Prove it.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-02 23:57:00 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
You are asking for nothing from a brain damaged stupid theist.
Good luck with your quest.
aaa
2018-03-03 06:46:45 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
I did. The universe can only have a single truth as the single God.
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.

This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't exist in the
universe God has created, and why sin always causes death and
destruction to the creation of God.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Tim
2018-03-04 16:28:33 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
I did.
Where?
Post by aaa
The universe can only have a single truth as the single God.
Nonsense, there are lots of truths, but no evidence that there's any gods.
Post by aaa
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting beliefs it must be false.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
aaa
2018-03-05 20:39:22 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only
found in God.
Which one?
There is only one.
Prove it.
I did.
Where?
I don't know. Look it up.
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
The universe can only have a single truth as the single God.
Nonsense, there are lots of truths, but no evidence that there's any gods.
There is only a single truth. Your empirical truth isn't the real truth.
Only the philosophical truth can be the fundamental truth.
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting beliefs it must be false.
That's just your misunderstanding. In Christianity, Christ is the only
truth.
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't exist in the
universe God has created, and why sin always causes death and
destruction to the creation of God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Smiler
2018-03-06 00:15:31 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting beliefs it must be false.
That's just your misunderstanding. In Christianity, Christ is the only
truth.
In Hinduism, Krishna is the only truth.
In Judaism, Yaweh is the only truth.
In Islam, Allah is the only truth.
So much for your claim "There can't be two conflicting truths
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
This is why sin, as the anti-God and anti-truth, can't exist in the
universe God has created, and why sin always causes death and
destruction to the creation of God.
You're contradicting yourself again, moron.
No contradiction there.
That shows your blindness to your insanity.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

---
j***@gmail.com
I'm no expert in Hinduism. But I'd be really really surprised if it were that simple. The Hindus have quite an imaginative menagerie of Goddesses and Goddes.
aaa
2018-03-06 12:31:26 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Tim
Post by aaa
There can't be two conflicting truths existing in the same universe.
Then since Christianity is riddled with conflicting beliefs it must be false.
That's just your misunderstanding. In Christianity, Christ is the only
truth.
In Hinduism, Krishna is the only truth.
In Judaism, Yaweh is the only truth.
In Islam, Allah is the only truth.
So much for your claim "There can't be two conflicting truths
existing in the same universe."
They should all be the same truth. Otherwise, anything that is in
contradiction with the truth of Jesus Christ is always falsehood.
Post by Smiler

Smiler
2018-03-03 04:52:06 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either.
Neither do you.
. The truth is only found in God.
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?

aaa
2018-03-03 06:56:06 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either.
Neither do you.
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-04 02:49:46 UTC
_________

Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
aaa
2018-03-04 11:25:39 UTC
Post by aaa
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm saying. You
only ask for proof. You don't even bother to understand anything.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Smiler
2018-03-06 00:18:21 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm saying. You
only ask for proof. You don't even bother to understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?

aaa
2018-03-06 12:32:38 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
That's why I don't need to provide you with the evidence you ask for.
The evidence you ask for is only found in God too.
_________
Another of your unproven, insane opinions.
That's because you have no real understanding about what I'm saying. You
only ask for proof. You don't even bother to understand anything.
Without proof, why should we believe you?
You shouldn't. That's why you need to find the proof yourself to verify
what I said.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Smiler
2018-03-04 04:16:45 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.

Gospel TT
2018-03-04 07:05:11 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
At last your finely getting it. Yes, God is perfect & circle's are
perfect & therefore any argument for God's existent's must
necessarily be circular.
Olrik
2018-03-04 07:17:31 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
At last your finely getting it. Yes, God is perfect & circle's are
perfect & therefore any argument for God's existent's must necessarily
be circular.
Is it also spherical?
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-04 07:38:16 UTC
Is it also spherical?
____________

It's definitely eccentric.
Olrik
2018-03-04 08:01:45 UTC
Post by Olrik
Is it also spherical?
____________
It's definitely eccentric.
What an elliptic response!

;-)
Smiler
2018-03-05 03:11:22 UTC
Post by Olrik
Is it also spherical? ____________
It's definitely eccentric.
What an elliptic response!
;-)
His ellipse didn't even move. The perfect ventriloquist.

Gospel TT
2018-03-04 08:24:45 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by Smiler
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
At last your finely getting it. Yes, God is perfect & circle's are
perfect & therefore any argument for God's existent's must
necessarily
Post by Olrik
Post by Smiler
be circular.
Is it also spherical?
Also hyper-spherical.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-04 09:06:13 UTC
Also hyper-spherical.
________

Well, I used to be.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-04 09:51:08 UTC
Post by Gospel TT
Also hyper-spherical.
________
Well, I used to be.
Then you must have cut down on your diet...:)-
Gospel TT
2018-03-04 17:44:52 UTC
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 01:06:13 -0800 (PST), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Gospel TT
Also hyper-spherical.
________
Well, I used to be.
What happened?????
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-04 20:37:40 UTC
Well, I used to be.

What happened?????
___________

I got older so I'm not hyper any more.
Gospel TT
2018-03-04 21:48:47 UTC
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:37:40 -0800 (PST), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Well, I used to be.
What happened?????
___________
I got older so I'm not hyper any more.
Me too. :)
Don Martin
2018-03-04 16:01:39 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
The question is, will it fly up its own or up aaa's?
Choices, choices . . . . .
Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.
Smiler
2018-03-05 03:17:38 UTC
Post by Don Martin
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
The question is, will it fly up its own or up aaa's?
Choices, choices . . . . .
I suspect that there is too much shit coming from aaa's for it to disappear
up there, but either way, watch out for the resounding 'PLOP!'

aaa
2018-03-04 11:21:54 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
No. Circular logic only happens in this physical world. There is no
circular logic in God's spiritual world because everything in God's
spiritual world relies on God. It's always a straight logical line based
on God who is the truth. There is no circle possible.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Smiler
2018-03-06 00:21:32 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
No. Circular logic only happens in this physical world.
Then you cannot be in this physical world.
What planet are you on?
Post by aaa
There is no
circular logic in God's spiritual world because everything in God's
spiritual world relies on God. It's always a straight logical line based
on God who is the truth. There is no circle possible.
So you say. Now prove it.

aaa
2018-03-06 12:44:05 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by a322x1n
Post by aaa
Post by a322x1n
Which one?
There is only one.
Nope. There are at least 20,000 gods known to have been worshipped by
mankind. Which of those are you talking about?
They are all human interpretations of the same God. Many are false or
lost interpretations, but some of them are religions of God.
Your supposed god's evidence can only be found in your supposed god?
That takes circularity to the limit.
Watch out folks! Another oozlum bird us about to disappear.
No. Circular logic only happens in this physical world.
Then you cannot be in this physical world.
What planet are you on?
That would be the planet of philosophy.
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
There is no
circular logic in God's spiritual world because everything in God's
spiritual world relies on God. It's always a straight logical line based
on God who is the truth. There is no circle possible.
So you say. Now prove it.
Philosophy proves it. A philosophical theory or understanding is always
based on the truth in philosophy. It shouldn't be based on anything
else. Otherwise, it would be considered a false theory. Evolution theory
is a typical example of that. It's not based on the philosophical truth
because it doesn't even realize itself being philosophical. It's only
the result of circular scientific reasoning.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
There is no such a thing as a pixie in this world....
aaa
2018-03-03 13:06:43 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by aaa
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical understanding
based on the truth.
The Butler did it.
Nope. The Butler doesn't have the truth, either. The truth is only found
in God.
There is no such a thing as a pixie in this world....
Yes, but that's only because God is a Spirit who exists in the spiritual
world of reality instead of the physical world of illusion.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

j***@gmail.com
If you feel secure in that, then good enough.
aaa
2018-03-02 14:30:47 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by aaa
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by aaa
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
In article
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
Thanks.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
Goddunit is not even any sort of hypothesis, just stupid excuse by the fools who cannot survive by themselves, even with the help of nature.
aaa
2018-03-03 13:24:44 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Goddunit is a hypothesis, of sorts. Lacks details though.
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
Goddunit is not even any sort of hypothesis, just stupid excuse by
the fools who cannot survive by themselves, even with the help of
nature.
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.

Without God's work, none of the above would be possible.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Cloud Hobbit

Just your unproven opinions.
aaa
2018-03-03 21:34:05 UTC
Post by aaa
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be
_____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
Everything from you is as wrong as JTEM, nothing to prove.
aaa
2018-03-04 11:17:01 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be
_____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Everything from you is as wrong as JTEM, nothing to prove.
No. It's all simple common sense. That's why you have nothing to disprove.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
2018-03-06 02:05:00 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be
_____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Everything from you is as wrong as JTEM, nothing to prove.
No. It's all simple common sense. That's why you have nothing to disprove.
Oh, is it common sense in the simplest form that tells you there is a pixie in the sky to look after you, by ignoring your brain injury????????

Ya, the brain is quite complicated and the pixie has tough time entering, let alone doing healing for you!!!!
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-04 02:47:51 UTC
You are welcome to prove me wrong.

You have made the claim it's you who must do the proving.

C'mon, there's a first time for everything.

You haven't proven anything you've said so far, why not set a precedent?
aaa
2018-03-04 11:15:41 UTC
Post by aaa
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
You have made the claim it's you who must do the proving.
C'mon, there's a first time for everything.
You haven't proven anything you've said so far, why not set a precedent?
My claims are too simple. They don't need further proof.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Mitchell Holman
You mean your claims are too simplistic, no?
duke
2018-03-06 17:35:14 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
You have made the claim it's you who must do the proving.
C'mon, there's a first time for everything.
You haven't proven anything you've said so far, why not set a precedent?
My claims are too simple. They don't need further proof.
You mean your claims are too simplistic, no?
She means you STILL don't get it.

the dukester, American-American

*****
The Purpose of scripture is not to inform,
but to form, not to teach but to live.

*****
aaa
2018-03-06 12:55:06 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
You have made the claim it's you who must do the proving.
C'mon, there's a first time for everything.
You haven't proven anything you've said so far, why not set a precedent?
My claims are too simple. They don't need further proof.
You mean your claims are too simplistic, no?
No. My claims are too basic. They are things that everybody should know
and understand all by themselves.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Smiler
2018-03-04 04:18:50 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be _____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Your unevidenced claim: Your job to prove it correct.

aaa
2018-03-04 11:14:10 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be _____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Your unevidenced claim: Your job to prove it correct.
They are just simple common understandings. There is nothing much for me
to prove.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Smiler
2018-03-06 00:27:14 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things
on earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual
reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us
the life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be _____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Your unevidenced claim: Your job to prove it correct.
They are just simple common understandings.
Nope. They are your usual misunderstandings.
Post by aaa
There is nothing much for me to prove.
Then there is no reason to believe you and no reason for you to be here.

aaa
2018-03-06 12:56:46 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things
on earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual
reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us
the life eternal.
Without God's work, none of the above would be _____________
Just your unproven opinions.
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Your unevidenced claim: Your job to prove it correct.
They are just simple common understandings.
Nope. They are your usual misunderstandings.
Empty denial.
Post by Smiler
Post by aaa
There is nothing much for me to prove.
Then there is no reason to believe you and no reason for you to be here.
I never ask you to believe me. I only ask you to prove me wrong. You
never did.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Kevrob
2018-03-05 20:36:43 UTC
Post by aaa
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Go write a book, or start a blog, or a podcast, or make YouTube
videos explaining why you are correct. No one is under any
obligation to prove you wrong.

If you continue to troll here, which you shouldn't, you will
save a lot of time by posting a link to your nonsense, which
we can all safely ignore.

Kevin R
aaa
2018-03-06 13:04:10 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Post by aaa
You are welcome to prove me wrong.
Go write a book, or start a blog, or a podcast, or make YouTube
videos explaining why you are correct. No one is under any
obligation to prove you wrong.
Not interested. I don't have to create my own theory or teaching. I'm
only spreading the simple teaching of Jesus. Everything I say comes from
my practice in following the teaching of Jesus. If it's proven correct,
it should only glorify the teaching of Jesus.
Post by Kevrob
If you continue to troll here, which you shouldn't, you will
save a lot of time by posting a link to your nonsense, which
we can all safely ignore.
I don't troll. This is my important personal spiritual practice.
Post by Kevrob
Kevin R
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Yap Honghor
2018-03-03 23:28:59 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Goddunit is a hypothesis, of sorts. Lacks details though.
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
Goddunit is not even any sort of hypothesis, just stupid excuse by
the fools who cannot survive by themselves, even with the help of
nature.
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's work.
Look around you....are you seeing human works or what???
Post by aaa
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things on
earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual reality.
God's work is science that has given us the modern technology. God's
work is salvation that will save mankind from its utter destruction.
God's work is peace on earth that will return all people back to the
paradise. God's work is the realization of truth that will give us the
life eternal.
You buy into creationism bullshits, without even understanding that there is no pixie even to heal your stupid head!!!!!!!!!!
There is no such as thing as a pixie in existence.
aaa
2018-03-04 11:12:13 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Goddunit is a hypothesis, of sorts. Lacks details though.
It may be a hypothesis to you, but it is my philosophical
understanding based on the truth.
Goddunit is not even any sort of hypothesis, just stupid excuse
by the fools who cannot survive by themselves, even with the help
of nature.
That's just your ignorant opinion for not understanding God's
work.
Look around you....are you seeing human works or what???
God works through us because we are God's representatives on earth.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things
on earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual
reality. God's work is science that has given us the modern
technology. God's work is salvation that will save mankind from its
utter destruction. God's work is peace on earth that will return
all people back to the paradise. God's work is the realization of
truth that will give us the life eternal.
You buy into creationism bullshits, without even understanding that
there is no pixie even to heal your stupid head!!!!!!!!!!
No. I have recovered from my initial head injury a lot. It's medically
impossible to happen. It can only be God's work to help me personally.
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Without God's work, none of the above would be possible.
There is no such as thing as a pixie in existence.
That's not according to my personal life experience.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Mitchell Holman
2018-03-05 19:10:42 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Without God's work, none of the above would be possible.
There is no such as thing as a pixie in existence.
That's not according to my personal life experience.
Is there no point you can make without
relying on this unproven "my personal life
experience"?
Yap Honghor
Are you hoping for more crazy or unevidenced idea from aaa???
Mitchell Holman
2018-03-06 02:44:00 UTC
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Without God's work, none of the above would be possible.
There is no such as thing as a pixie in existence.
That's not according to my personal life experience.
Is there no point you can make without
relying on this unproven "my personal life
experience"?
Are you hoping for more crazy or unevidenced idea from aaa???
Hey, I got him to blurt out his goofy
dragons-are-spiritual-dinosaurs kneeslapper,
didn't I?

There has to be more where that came
from.........;)

"Dragons are dinosaurs that survived their
destruction by existing spiritually. They
are spiritual creatures that can only be
seen by people with their spiritual eyes
opened. They are still with us today, but
few of us can see them."
"aaa", Feb 9 2018
http://tinyurl.com/y7eg3xb4
Yap Honghor
2018-03-06 02:12:03 UTC
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by aaa
God's work is intelligent design that has created all living things
on earth. God's work is philosophy that has revealed his spiritual
reality. God's work is science that has given us the modern
technology. God's work is salvation that will save mankind from its
utter destruction. God's work is peace on earth that will return
all people back to the paradise. God's work is the realization of
truth that will give us the life eternal.
You buy into creationism bullshits, without even understanding that
there is no pixie even to heal your stupid head!!!!!!!!!!
No. I have recovered from my initial head injury a lot. It's medically
impossible to happen. It can only be God's work to help me personally.
The part where they are damaged is beyond repair. The wound merely healed but the damaged dead cells were lost, together with their functions.
Our current medicine technology has not advanced to such a state as to replace any damaged brain cells which do not regenerate.
Your good brain cells are not functioning normally, that much is certain!!!
j***@gmail.com
True. True enough, Malcolm.
aaa
2018-03-02 14:32:09 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Malcolm McMahon
Post by aaa
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
In article
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Marvin Sebourn
Post by aaa
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence, happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom,
and life itself.
Goddunit is a hypothesis, of sorts. Lacks details though.
True. True enough, Malcolm.
No, it isn't. Atheism is the real hypothesis.
--
God's spiritual evidence:

Sn!pe
2018-02-28 09:02:11 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time
dilation becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the
universe. Whether there is an outside is unknown.
Timothy Leary's outside looking in.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Cruise
2018-02-28 14:23:42 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time
dilation becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the
universe. Whether there is an outside is unknown.
Timothy Leary's outside looking in.
Tiny Tim Leary is dead. ~~ Scrooge
Scrooge is a fictional god. ~~ Tiny Tim
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Sn!pe
2018-03-01 14:06:15 UTC
Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time
dilation becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the
universe. Whether there is an outside is unknown.
Timothy Leary's outside looking in.
Tiny Tim Leary is dead. ~~ Scrooge
Scrooge is a fictional god. ~~ Tiny Tim
Universe <=[GAZE]=> Abyss
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Siri Cruise
2018-03-01 19:32:50 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
As universe becomes denser, the gravity becomes greater, and the time
dilation becomes greater. You can never reach a beginning within the
universe. Whether there is an outside is unknown.
Timothy Leary's outside looking in.
Tiny Tim Leary is dead. ~~ Scrooge
Scrooge is a fictional god. ~~ Tiny Tim
Universe <=[GAZE]=> Abyss
The GAZE marries the universe and the abyss?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Sn!pe
2018-03-01 19:52:12 UTC
Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Universe <=[GAZE]=> Abyss
The GAZE marries the universe and the abyss?
Troilism may or may not be acceptable in these
fine latter days since the Uncertainty Principle
was extended to gender.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet physicist Schrödinger just schrugged.
Siri Cruise
2018-03-02 00:44:53 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Universe <=[GAZE]=> Abyss
The GAZE marries the universe and the abyss?
Troilism may or may not be acceptable in these
fine latter days since the Uncertainty Principle
was extended to gender.
Menage a troll will bridge the gap between hot and cold running fusion.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Sn!pe
2018-03-02 01:08:58 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Universe <=[GAZE]=> Abyss
The GAZE marries the universe and the abyss?
Troilism may or may not be acceptable in these
fine latter days since the Uncertainty Principle
was extended to gender.
Menage a troll will bridge the gap between hot and cold running fusion.
Congress must rule on this.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Robert Carnegie
Just once. So use it or lose it.
Gronk
2018-03-04 05:14:54 UTC
Last Thursday. Around 9 in the morning.

Everyone knows that.
Smiler
2018-03-05 03:23:34 UTC
Post by Gronk
Last Thursday. Around 9 in the morning.
Everyone knows that.
You heretics are SO wrong!
It was last Tuesday, at noon.
Prove me wrong!!!

Deng Qi Feng
2018-03-05 07:11:21 UTC
Whether universe always existed or has a beginning we weren’t there to witness it so no use arguing

My view is TIME always existed

There is no alpha or omega
Kevrob
2018-03-05 20:48:05 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
Whether universe always existed or has a beginning we weren’t there to witness it so no use arguing
My view is TIME always existed
There is no alpha or omega
There isn't really any "time," though, according to
modern physics. There's "spacetime."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime

I don't think space-time without matter makes sense,
but I took Humanities in college, so let those with
more training in these areas chime in.

A "prior universe" before the Big Bang is an interesting
thought experiment, but I'll be danged if anybody could
collect any data from, for lack of a better word," "then/there."

Kevin R
Don Martin
2018-03-05 22:51:51 UTC
Post by Kevrob
Whether universe always existed or has a beginning we weren’t there to witness it so no use arguing
My view is TIME always existed
There is no alpha or omega
There isn't really any "time," though, according to
modern physics. There's "spacetime."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime
I don't think space-time without matter makes sense,
but I took Humanities in college, so let those with
more training in these areas chime in.
This English major can certainly recommend bedtime.
Post by Kevrob
A "prior universe" before the Big Bang is an interesting
thought experiment, but I'll be danged if anybody could
collect any data from, for lack of a better word," "then/there."
Prior, parallel, and post universes are fun speculations. Whoever
removes any of them from that category will probably get a Nobel.
MarkA
2018-02-28 22:01:07 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
My (admittedly superficial) understanding is that time itself began with
the Big Bang. So, there isn't room for anything to be "before" the Big
Bang. I don't think our brains can really understand the nature of
reality.
--
MarkA

You can safely assume that you have created God in your own image when it
turns out that God hates all the same people you do. -- Anne Lamott
j***@gmail.com
Einstein was better at it than most.
MarkA
2018-03-01 14:46:19 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by MarkA
Post by j***@gmail.com
Maybe it always existed. Seems simple enough.
My (admittedly superficial) understanding is that time itself began
with the Big Bang. So, there isn't room for anything to be "before"
the Big Bang. I don't think our brains can really understand the
nature of reality.
Einstein was better at it than most.
He had the ability to look at existing data and consider explanations
that seemed so off the wall, nobody really thought about them before. It
paid off for him, big time.
--
MarkA

We hang petty thieves, and appoint the great thieves to public office
-- Aesop
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-02 10:27:40 UTC
4 billion 83 million 400 thousand 852 years 12 days 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.

It was a Thursday.
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 16:56:00 UTC
Finally a straight answer.
Marvin Sebourn
2018-03-02 19:39:53 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
4 billion 83 million 400 thousand 852 years 12 days 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.
It was a Thursday.
Ussher said 23 October, 4004 BC, 9am. Standard Time.

Some geologists are said to celebrate this day, but I have never seen it done. But I guess that's what the 10/23/4004 BC on my rock hammer signifies, with the included HeeHeeHee.

Marvin Sebourn
***@ol.com
duke
2018-03-02 22:40:01 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
4 billion 83 million 400 thousand 852 years 12 days 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.
It was a Thursday.
nope, that's closes to the age of the Solar system. The universe started 13.8
billion years ago. But still on a Thursday.

*****
Smiler
2018-03-03 04:55:13 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
4 billion 83 million 400 thousand 852 years 12 days 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.
It was a Thursday.
I remember it well.

j***@gmail.com
2018-03-03 06:24:19 UTC

And here you are, still kickin.
Smiler
2018-03-04 04:34:11 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
4 billion 83 million 400 thousand 852 years 12 days 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.
It was a Thursday.
I remember it well ...........
And here you are, still kickin.
The memory still works, but the other parts are getting a bit ancient.

|\/||^|/\|\//\^/\|/\/\^\/\/||^...See. I can still write my name in Cuneiform.
That 'Rosetta Stone' thing was the bloody shopping list that I lost!