SOME OF SAM'S LIES
2018-03-13 08:07:18 UTC
SAM'S LIES

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/LanbK5rup-g/ghkxCvjzAgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/9KBf3aOt3BM/WqWTD-EMAwAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Yy6zAyyij9Q/TlBkW7HQBAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/h7A0p-drmnA/nLOvxP22AwAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/0XzFvs9bDUM/2N22VdO2AgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/JzT0HuZarEg/-qXy-U5iAwAJ
Yap Honghor
2018-03-13 08:28:24 UTC
SAM'S LIES
What lie?
Post by v***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/LanbK5rup-g/ghkxCvjzAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/9KBf3aOt3BM/WqWTD-EMAwAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Yy6zAyyij9Q/TlBkW7HQBAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/h7A0p-drmnA/nLOvxP22AwAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/0XzFvs9bDUM/2N22VdO2AgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/JzT0HuZarEg/-qXy-U5iAwAJ
Gospel TT
2018-03-13 19:28:52 UTC
SAM'S LIES
Your the liar cause Sam don't tell no lie's.
Street
2018-03-13 21:41:13 UTC
So what are the lies, liar?
hleopold
2018-03-14 07:10:19 UTC
On Mar 13, 2018, Street wrote
(in
Post by Street
Post by v***@gmail.com
SAM'S LIES
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/LanbK5rup-g/ghkxCvjzAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/9KBf3aOt3BM/WqWTD-EMAwAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Yy6zAyyij9Q/TlBkW7HQBAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/h7A0p-drmnA/nLOvxP22AwAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/0XzFvs9bDUM/2N22VdO2AgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/JzT0HuZarEg/-qXy-U5iAwAJ
So what are the lies, liar?
This is the same as pointing to the entire Earth and claiming that this
proves that Arty-Joe lies, there may be plenty of lies there, but it sure
makes it hard to find them. If Arty-Joe wants to actually point out any lies
he has to be a lot more specific in where they, uh hum, lie.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

“Show us on the doll where God touched you...“-Bob, via Mark K. Bilbo
v***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 07:17:05 UTC
Post by hleopold
(in
Post by Street
Post by v***@gmail.com
SAM'S LIES
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/LanbK5rup-g/ghkxCvjzAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/9KBf3aOt3BM/WqWTD-EMAwAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Yy6zAyyij9Q/TlBkW7HQBAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/h7A0p-drmnA/nLOvxP22AwAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/0XzFvs9bDUM/2N22VdO2AgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/JzT0HuZarEg/-qXy-U5iAwAJ
So what are the lies, liar?
This is the same as pointing to the entire Earth and claiming that this
proves that Arty-Joe lies, there may be plenty of lies there, but it sure
makes it hard to find them. If Arty-Joe wants to actually point out any lies
he has to be a lot more specific in where they, uh hum, lie.
To see the lies, all you have to do is click on my links.
Apparently, you are too ignorant to do that.
Gospel TT
Apparently your to dishonest to tell the truth.
Yap Honghor
I clicked, but there was no lie, you con man!!!
Street
2018-03-13 21:41:16 UTC
Where are the lies, liar?
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-13 21:50:46 UTC
Look, Madjoe invents nonexistent lies again making HIM a liar.
Again.
Street
2018-03-13 21:52:26 UTC
Look, Madjoe invents nonexistent lies again making HIM a liar.
Again.
It's what he always does. He claims we lie, but he can never point to a
single instance.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-14 00:09:36 UTC
It's what he always does. He claims we lie, but he can never point to a
single instance.
_____________

And wonders why nobody takes him seriously.

What a maroon.
v***@gmail.com
Street

v***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 07:03:06 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/yaycgmwz
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-14 07:41:39 UTC
Look, Madjoe invents nonexistent lies again making HIM a liar.
Again.
https://tinyurl.com/yaycgmwz
_____________________

Can believe it?
He did it again.

Which of the things on that list do you think unquestionably fits the definition of "lie" that you yourself posted?
v***@gmail.com
ALL OF THEM. That's why I put them on the list, stupid jACKASS.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-14 18:17:04 UTC
Which of the things on that list do you think unquestionably fits the definition of "lie" that you yourself posted?

ALL OF THEM. That's why I put them on the list, stupid jACKASS. ____________________

Thanks for confirming you are a liar AND a moron.

Lie:
false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
synonyms: prevarication, falsification.
antonyms: truth.

something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture:

You are claiming that there was an intent to deceive in the statements you linked to when there clearly is not.

Who do you think believes that?
What makes you think you have any credibility?
Gospel TT
2018-03-14 14:39:02 UTC
What do you think that prove's, rumdum liar??????????
v***@gmail.com
I don't care what you think about it.
Gospel TT
That's cause your a rumdum lol.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-15 01:10:41 UTC
Look, Madjoe invents nonexistent lies again making HIM a liar.
Again.
https://tinyurl.com/yaycgmwz
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.atheism/hobbit$2C$20lies%7Csort:relevance/alt.atheism/2FR11RX0URc/LJ1WzP8aAwAJ
Post by v***@gmail.com
Not really a big deal since Moses did not exist, so they started from a fal;se premise.
That'S A LIe

Moses
Not a lie but the consensus of the people most qualified to comment on what has and has not been found. No proof of Moses being a real person exists.
Post by v***@gmail.com
It's not like anybody here gives a fuck what YOU say. We have decided you have no pride and no integrity and you can't possibly be a Christian or you would not lie constantly.
HAHAHAHA! I'm NOT a Christian.I'm a Jew, you illiterate babbling jackass

Not a lie, just a mistake brought on by the fact that you are always posting information from Christian websites.

Cloud Hobbit

I know about him as well, I just forgot, it happens, get over it.
I think my record for accuracy far out distances him or you or any other creationist idiot.

BRUNO NOT A CREATIONIST
Post by v***@gmail.com
me (Joe Bruno change)
Apr 11
Post by Cloud Hobbit

The traditional dichotomy has Creationists on one side and supporters of Evolution on the other. They might need a 3rd category for me.
I'm not a Creationist, but I have some doubts about evolution. "
This is the 3rd time I have proven you a LIAR on this same issue.
Not a lie. A simple mistake. You do need a new category though. The toxic asshole maybe.
It doesn't matter. So what if they get a few facts right? The majority of the Bible
is fiction, and forgery. It's all made up. There is no God. You have been deluded.
Wake up.
Remember, this is the imbecile whop imagines mentions of Moses and the
Exodus more than a thousand years after the supposed events, is
somehow evidence for them, and who screams "liar" when it is explained
why they're not.
Show us all where I "screamed "liar" in that discussion.

( He did not respond)

No Art you didn't literally scream. I shouldn't have to explain that your frequent hissy fits are the internet equivalent of screaming and you do as is shown above frequently call people liars.
It reads:"Congress shall make no law restricting the freedom of speech or of the press." The Supreme Court has applied this restriction to the states by way of the 14th amendment.
The idiot Hobbit responded:

It already applied to the states. It was the Supreme Law of the Land from the moment it was signed into law.

Me:That's a LIE, you stupid motherfucker. The text is right here:

First Amendment
The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual's religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

Learn more...

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

See that word "Congress", you fucking idiot?????

me (Joe Bruno change)

11:34 PM (2 minutes ago)

On Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 10:31:06 PM UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit wrote:
WRONG again, you lying jackass. It's all right here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_of_the_Bill_of_Rights

Not until 1925 did the Bill of rights apply to the states.The application was by way of the 14th amendment. YOU ARE a complete idiot.

Not a lie, but an ignorance of the history regarding the issue.
Post by v***@gmail.com
You have repeatedly been asked for proof of things, like the proof of your imaginary god, and your response is something along the lines of; prove he doesn't exist" or some other kind of evasion.
That's another of your LIES. Here is what I said:

REPOST-Does Religious Belief Require Evidence?

me (Joe Bruno change)

Oct 26

NO, not according to the Oxford English Dictionary

I wonder how long it took you find a dictionary definition that agrees entirely with you?
Here's what Webster's has to say

Definition of faith
plural faiths play \ˈfāths, sometimes ˈfāt͟hz\
1 a : allegiance to duty or a person : loyalty

lost faith in the company's president

b (1) : fidelity to one's promises
(2) : sincerity of intentions

acted in good faith

2 a (1) : belief and trust in and loyalty to God
(2) : belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion
b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof
clinging to the faith that her missing son would one day return

(2) : complete trust
3 : something that is believed especially with strong conviction; especially : a system of religious beliefs

2 b is the one that most people understand IME.

Not a lie.

Fucking Hell you're stupid.
Yap Honghor
2018-03-15 03:15:39 UTC
Post by v***@gmail.com
It's not like anybody here gives a fuck what YOU say. We have decided you have no pride and no integrity and you can't possibly be a Christian or you would not lie constantly.
HAHAHAHA! I'm NOT a Christian.I'm a Jew, you illiterate babbling jackass
Not a lie, just a mistake brought on by the fact that you are always posting information from Christian websites.
Cloud Hobbit
I know about him as well, I just forgot, it happens, get over it.
I think my record for accuracy far out distances him or you or any other creationist idiot.
BRUNO NOT A CREATIONIST
Post by v***@gmail.com
me (Joe Bruno change)
Apr 11
http://youtu.be/lbq1TqJyExM
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]
You think this retard by the name of Mad Joe would agree with your above well explained messages?

If he is so retard as to be unable to count and learn up to "c" only, surely he is unable to understand anything at all!!!
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-15 00:55:27 UTC
SAM'S LIES
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/LanbK5rup-g/ghkxCvjzAgAJ
STFU, asshole. Rudy understands this stuff a lot better than a moron like
you.
That's a LIE

No, it's an opinion.
Post by v***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/9KBf3aOt3BM/WqWTD-EMAwAJ
Post Subject Line:Arty Joe seen Sucking Duke's Asshole
Sam
Feb 18
Post by v***@gmail.com
Post Subject Line:Arty Joe seen Sucking Duke's Asshole
Nope. It was "Watch ArtyJoe suck Duke's asshole", which is clearly seen by
the way you demean yourself by lying to defend Duke's pedo enabler
comments.

Also not a lie.
Post by v***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Yy6zAyyij9Q/TlBkW7HQBAAJ
My cousin was told that by your barber's brother, and that's how I know.
LIAR. I don't have a barber.

Do you get a haircut?
Still not a lie.
Post by v***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/h7A0p-drmnA/nLOvxP22AwAJ
http://tinyurl.com/y8rrvltw
I never wrote a pizza recipe.

Not a lie. Sarcasm yes, but not a lie.
Post by v***@gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/0XzFvs9bDUM/2N22VdO2AgAJ
*****
I love sucking your asshole, Duke.
I'm sure he already knows that, ArtyJoe.
FORGERY

Not a lie. Just your inability to handle sarcasm and satire.> >> I don't care if Art gets the idea that we can't stand him because he's
Post by v***@gmail.com
Jewish, because I can't stand him.
I don't care about that, I'd rather eat shit.
EWW!!! You're disgusting, Tandy!!
FORGERY

Not a lie. No actual intent to deceive anywhere in any of these posts.
Gospel TT
2018-03-15 00:59:25 UTC
On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:55:27 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by v***@gmail.com
[...]

Lol nice collection, Cloud, & all true lol.