Christianity Debunked
Bob
2016-10-17 02:18:35 UTC

John Locke
2016-10-17 05:29:35 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
Christianity is so blatantly phony that it debunks itself.
A***@yahoo.com
2016-10-17 05:46:10 UTC
Looks like you hadn't debunked it at all.
h***@gmail.com
2016-10-18 08:36:17 UTC
That is because we still have a lot of unevolved species like you....
hypatiab7
2016-10-18 19:30:59 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Looks like you hadn't debunked it at all.
All atheists in the US have. Other countries either aren't majority Christian
(of one kind or another) or simply don't care. You have a very difficult time
accepting this. That's very emotional of you.
John Baker
2016-10-17 07:25:02 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
Christianity is self-debunking. No effort required.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
Andrew
2016-10-17 08:19:57 UTC
Post by John Baker
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
Christianity is self-debunking. No effort required.
"If a person is intolerant of other ideas, races, or religions,
we call that person a bigot. The intolerance expressed by
that bigot is called bigotry.
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/bigotry
default
2016-10-17 11:23:34 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Baker
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
Christianity is self-debunking. No effort required.
"If a person is intolerant of other ideas, races, or religions,
we call that person a bigot. The intolerance expressed by
that bigot is called bigotry.
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/bigotry
bigot (n.) Look up bigot at Dictionary.com
"sanctimonious person, religious hypocrite," from French bigot
hypatiab7
2016-10-18 20:08:07 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by John Baker
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
Christianity is self-debunking. No effort required.
"If a person is intolerant of other ideas, races, or religions,
we call that person a bigot. The intolerance expressed by
that bigot is called bigotry.
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/bigotry
If a person thinks something but never acts on such thoughts, so what?
You obviously hate atheists and can't accept that we are really not
interested in anything you have to say about whatever your religion
is. You not only speak out against atheists; you also speak out against
other Christians who don't agree with you. And, as I've said before,
you repeat the same mythological nonsense repeatedly where it isn't
wanted. You haven't convinced anyone here that you are right, so it's
time for you to understand that Goebbels was wrong. Repeating something
over and over does not convince everyone that you are right. It just
makes you look silly. And years of your trolling in alt.atheism makes
you look very silly indeed. You have made yourself into both a clown
troll and a sympathy troll like Duke, Johnboi, Zachy, Cody and Michael
Yost (Prince Michael,t2jud, ponder, quar and more).

By the way, not agreeing with your religious beliefs does not make someone
a bigot. The fact that you say this in this newsgroup that you are invading
as a religious troll makes you a bigot.
Bob
2016-10-17 11:53:01 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
Anyone familiar with my posting history would have immediately spotted
the inconsistency.

For those not familiar with my posting history, you can easily check the
NNTP-Posting-Host, from the header. My NNTP-Posting-Host should always
be "stI28BvlfEI8QsYdYHT2Ug.user.gioia.aioe.org"
and not "v4/W3d+xagTM0ZtwlowW8w.user.gioia.aioe.org" of the forgery.

Thank-you.
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2016-10-17 16:13:50 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
Anyone familiar with my posting history would have immediately spotted
the inconsistency.
I sure did....The forger was not that smart
Thank-you.
h***@gmail.com
2016-10-18 08:43:31 UTC
Post by Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
Anyone familiar with my posting history would have immediately spotted
the inconsistency.
I sure did....The forger was not that smart
He was much smarter than you theists to know that proto=pixie doesn't exist...that he doesn't need to kneel before the idol as well as no tithe.
Thank-you.
BDK
2016-10-17 20:56:20 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
Anyone familiar with my posting history would have immediately spotted
the inconsistency.
For those not familiar with my posting history, you can easily check the
NNTP-Posting-Host, from the header. My NNTP-Posting-Host should always
be "stI28BvlfEI8QsYdYHT2Ug.user.gioia.aioe.org"
and not "v4/W3d+xagTM0ZtwlowW8w.user.gioia.aioe.org" of the forgery.
Thank-you.
I just thought it might have been a moment of sanity. Sadly, it wasn't.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
2016-10-17 16:49:36 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
Mark 7:1-15New King James Version (NKJV)

Defilement Comes from Within
7 Then the Pharisees and some of the scribes came together to Him, having come from Jerusalem. 2 Now when[a] they saw some of His disciples eat bread with defiled, that is, with unwashed hands, they found fault. 3 For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands in a special way, holding the tradition of the elders. 4 When they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other things which they have received and hold, like the washing of cups, pitchers, copper vessels, and couches.

5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked Him, “Why do Your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashed hands?”

6 He answered and said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written:

‘This people honors Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
7 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’[b]
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men[c] —the washing of pitchers and cups, and many other such things you do.”

9 He said to them, “All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition. 10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’;[d] and, ‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’[e] 11 But you say, ‘If a man says to his father or mother, “Whatever profit you might have received from me is Corban”—’ (that is, a gift to God), 12 then you no longer let him do anything for his father or his mother, 13 making the word of God of no effect through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such things you do.”

14 When He had called all the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear Me, everyone, and understand: 15 There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man.

So you believe also that not washing hands before meals should be punished as sin?
Granted, but only God can punish sin and not the pharisees. If it was not spelled out in the Torah of Moses then it is no Law. Only The Authority can enforce the Law while God deals with Sin. The Authrotiy at that time were the Roman aAuthority not the pharisees.
Apparently the pharisees missed that point, so did your Richard Carrier.

In other words God punishes SIN and the Authority enforces the Law by punishing CRIME. Sadly it appears that the Pharisees wanted to be both at the same time.
Let Cosby Go-Justice Must Not Enable Sluts
Jefferson Was An Impious Slave Molester
2016-10-17 17:08:39 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
In Mark 7:1-15 Jesus tells us that If you don't wash your hands before eating you wouldn't be denied salvation. Now can you tell us why you think that not washing your hand should be about salvation or perpetual damnation of your soul.
I believe our Lord is correct by pointing out that those customs were just good for hygiene.
Joe Bruno
2016-10-17 20:53:39 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
The atheists are not Christianity's only critics.
Orthodox Jews do it, too.
The difference is in the quality of criticism and the evidence which supports it. Orthodox Jews quote Old Testament scripture and passages from the Talmud as support for their criticism. Atheists seem to have only their own notions of what the bible says as support, which is often innacurate.
Bob
2016-10-17 21:20:26 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
The atheists are not Christianity's only critics. Orthodox Jews do
it, too. The difference is in the quality of criticism and the
evidence which supports it. Orthodox Jews quote Old Testament
scripture and passages from the Talmud as support for their
criticism. Atheists seem to have only their own notions of what the
bible says as support, which is often innacurate.
Please be advised that you're replying to a forged post.

Thank-you.
W.T.S., cc4-The Lamp of Golden Truth!*
2016-10-17 21:32:51 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
The atheists are not Christianity's only critics. Orthodox Jews do
it, too. The difference is in the quality of criticism and the
evidence which supports it. Orthodox Jews quote Old Testament
scripture and passages from the Talmud as support for their
criticism. Atheists seem to have only their own notions of what the
bible says as support, which is often innacurate.
Please be advised that you're replying to a forged post.
Thank-you.
Ok, here's the proper post:

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-to-
creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zvyyhxn>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_replication>

<http://tinyurl.com/goxgec9>

<https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-
berlinski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/20/magazine/unintelligent-design.html?
_r=0>

<http://tinyurl.com/h7ubjta>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-
debunked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-
future-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-
think-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
Joe Bruno
No shit! I wonder which slimeball atheist is doing what they accuse us of doing-trolling.
We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
Fuck the Talmud. It is NO Authority. This is why you're a Jew....
Jeanne Douglas
2016-10-18 20:14:35 UTC
Post by We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
The atheists are not Christianity's only critics.
Orthodox Jews do it, too.
The difference is in the quality of criticism and the evidence which
supports it. Orthodox Jews quote Old Testament scripture and passages from
the Talmud as support for their criticism. Atheists seem to have only their
own notions of what the bible says as support, which is often innacurate.
Fuck the Talmud. It is NO Authority. This is why you're a Jew....
Ummm, yeah. Exactly. What's your point?
--
JD

"It's not even that the man lies; it's more like he
rejects the idea that the point of language is to
describe reality."--Desi Lydic, TDS on Trump
Christopher A. Lee
2016-10-18 20:40:48 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/Nk5OXnQRr6M
The atheists are not Christianity's only critics.
Orthodox Jews do it, too.
The difference is in the quality of criticism and the evidence which
supports it. Orthodox Jews quote Old Testament scripture and passages from
the Talmud as support for their criticism. Atheists seem to have only their
own notions of what the bible says as support, which is often innacurate.
As usual. Mad Joe lies to atheists in an atheist group. bout
themselves.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by We Will Always Hang FagZ And Castrate Jews
Fuck the Talmud. It is NO Authority. This is why you're a Jew....
Ummm, yeah. Exactly. What's your point?
Apart from the one on top of his head.