Here is One More Way (Out of the Dozens He Has Shown So Far) That Duke is Wrong
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-13 00:12:44 UTC
What are called "The Five Points of Calvinism" did not start,
or originate, with John Calvin. He just systematized them into
an easy way of remembering them (TULIP). Those five Biblical
doctrines were discussed by the early church fathers long
before Calvin and Luther, or even before Augustine in the
5th century.

Anyone (besides dukey) interested in learning more will find
this video rewarding:

--
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
raven1
2017-09-13 00:26:49 UTC
On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 17:12:44 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

Can you two please take your k00k fight elsewhere? Like the mouth of
an active volcano?
duke
2017-09-13 21:33:22 UTC
Post by raven1
Can you two please take your k00k fight elsewhere? Like the mouth of
an active volcano?
That's what we have here.

The Catholic Church is like a thick steak, a glass of red wine
and a good cigar.

G.K. Chesterton
2017-09-13 22:44:42 UTC
Post by raven1
Can you two please take your k00k fight elsewhere? Like the mouth of
an active volcano?
Duncan's too cowardly to post his anti-RCC crap in arcr-c. He can't handle
anybody brighter than Duke. (And that's why he ignores you.)
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
2017-09-14 17:13:45 UTC
Boop is looking for customers for his Non governmental Organization and seems to think that Catholicism is the easy target.... unfortunately he is not versed enough neither in the Scripture nor in history
duke
2017-09-13 21:33:00 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
What are called "The Five Points of Calvinism" did not start,
or originate, with John Calvin.
They're still dead wrong. You can look at T and U and see the massive
self-adulation declaration and mistakes of the Calvinists.
Post by b***@gmail.com
He just systematized them into
an easy way of remembering them (TULIP). Those five Biblical
doctrines were discussed by the early church fathers long
before Calvin and Luther, or even before Augustine in the
5th century.
This is what Jesus taught (plus more) that tulips don't even appear to be aware
of:

MASS:
Do this in memory of me - Mat 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:14-20,
1Cor 11:23-25 (11-34).

SACRAMENTS:
1. Baptism - John 3:5-6, Mat 28:19, Hebrew 2:14-15
2. Holy Eucharist -Mat 26:26-29, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:14-20,
1Cor 11:23-25 (11-34).
3. Confession - John 20:22-23, 2 Cor 5:18-19, Mat 9:2-8
4. Matrimony - Mat 19:4-6, Mark 10:5-9, Ephesians 5:31
5. Confirmation - Ephesians 1:13-14, Acts 8:14-17, Acts 19:5-6,
6. Holy Orders - Acts 13:3 & 14:23, John 20:22, 1 & 2 Tim
7. Anointing of the Sick - Mark 6:12-13, John 5:14

PAPACY:
Mat 16:13-19 (Pope), Mat 28:16-20 (Teaching), Eph 2:19-20 (Base)

PURGATORY:
1 Cor 3:10-15

FAITH (without deeds is dead faith):
Mat 25:31-46, James 2:26
Feed the hungry.
Clothe the naked.
Give drink to the thirsty.
Visit the imprisoned.

Heal the sick.
Cast out demons.

*****
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-13 22:23:28 UTC
What are called "The Five Points of Calvinism" did not start,
or originate, with John Calvin. He just systematized them into
an easy way of remembering them (TULIP). Those five Biblical
doctrines were discussed by the early church fathers long
before Calvin and Luther, or even before Augustine in the
5th century.

Anyone interested in learning what the Early Church Fathers
wrote about predestination, total depravity, and more, will
find this video rewarding:

http://youtu.be/dzY2kYH9nqI
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Ted
LOL. Nobody's interested in your tripe, suckboy.
b***@gmail.com
2017-09-13 23:28:06 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
What are called "The Five Points of Calvinism" did not start,
or originate, with John Calvin. He just systematized them into
an easy way of remembering them (TULIP). Those five Biblical
doctrines were discussed by the early church fathers long
before Calvin and Luther, or even before Augustine in the
5th century.
Anyone interested in learning what the
LOL. Nobody's interested in your tripe.
Somebody's mad because I ripped him a new one a few days ago.

And this is your way of getting even?

That's very mature of you.
Ted
2017-09-14 01:53:51 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by b***@gmail.com
What are called "The Five Points of Calvinism" did not start,
or originate, with John Calvin. He just systematized them into
an easy way of remembering them (TULIP). Those five Biblical
doctrines were discussed by the early church fathers long
before Calvin and Luther, or even before Augustine in the
5th century.
Anyone interested in learning what the
LOL. Nobody's interested in your tripe.
Somebody's mad because I ripped him a new one a few days ago.
You hardly ripped me a new one, Bob. And the minute usenet makes me angry
("mad") will be the same minute I stop using it. You're obviously
projecting.
Post by b***@gmail.com
And this is your way of getting even?
No, it was uncomfortable having to be friendly toward you when I'd much
rather side with the atheists. But you released me from that obligation, so
thanks.
Post by b***@gmail.com
That's very mature of you.
Your backstab wasn't so much immature as it was immoral. But hey, who am I
to question one of God's elect, right? LMAO. :)
duke
2017-09-14 17:05:29 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
What are called "The Five Points of Calvinism" did not start,
or originate, with John Calvin. He just systematized them into
an easy way of remembering them (TULIP). Those five Biblical
doctrines were discussed by the early church fathers long
before Calvin and Luther, or even before Augustine in the
5th century.
They may have been discussed but not accepted. Why did the foolish tulips turn
to them?
Post by b***@gmail.com
Anyone interested in learning what the Early Church Fathers
wrote about predestination, total depravity, and more, will
Why did you calvinists turn to something previously rejected by those that knew
Jesus.

2017-09-14 17:06:29 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
What are called "The Five Points of Calvinism" did not start,
or originate, with John Calvin. He just systematized them into
an easy way of remembering them (TULIP). Those five Biblical
doctrines were discussed by the early church fathers long
before Calvin and Luther, or even before Augustine in the
5th century.
Anyone interested in learning what the Early Church Fathers
wrote about predestination, total depravity, and more, will
http://youtu.be/dzY2kYH9nqI
Oh, and btw, the reason they were rejected is because they didn't agree with the
teachings of Jesus Christ.

Good grief but you tulips are slow.