Hypatiab Displays Her Ignorance
2018-04-08 08:00:42 UTC
me (***@gmail.com change)

12:40 AM (17 minutes ago)
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 13:49:28 -0500, Mitchell Holman
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 8:43:29 PM UTC-7, Cloud Hobbit
I'll give you a chance to force me out. Do you want it?
___________
You were never IN, fruitcake.
Oh? Then why do all you atheists keep telling me to leave?
Because you're a theist troll and don't belong here.
Yes, he does, because this is alt.atheism, not alt.atheist. This is a
for
um for discussing these things.
If you read the alt.atheism FAQ and the accompanying regulations, you
will quickly realize that the atheists here have distorted it beyond
recognition. They are no more honest about that than they are about
anything else. Remember what I have said numerous times:They are
propagandists, not scholars. Their purpose here is advancing a certain
point of view and they really don't care about the truth.
If you hate the atheists in this
group so much why do you hang around
here?
We are the only people in the whole wide world who reply to the little
shit. He gets very lonely without us.
--
ROTFL! Go to Stormfront and look for posts by "Chief Justice."
He gets lots of replies, most of them hostile.
LOL! Stormfront is moderated. They don't toss anybody out. If they don't like the posts you submit, they simply don't publish them. You don't even know what you are talking about, idiot.
Yap Honghor
With your personal character, do you think you are welcome at Stormfront?
hypatiab7
2018-04-08 14:25:58 UTC
[...]
Fine. Stay in Stormfront, rather than here. They're more your speed. In fact I saw your posts there as vtand, not Chief Justice. Need more than one nym to
achieve any satisfaction there?
Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
Is this a question? So where is the question mark????
v***@gmail.com
That dumb bitch doesn't remember what I said months ago:I post on Stormfront to debunk their racist and antisemitic lies, not to agree with them.
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-08 22:48:16 UTC
That dumb bitch doesn't remember what I said months ago:I post on Stormfront to debunk their racist and antisemitic lies, not to agree with them.
____________________

Most likely you provide more reasons for their bigotry.

If the shit you post here as evidence is any indication, then you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.

You need to be more accurate than the people you argue against.

Not your strong suit.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 22:58:47 UTC
That dumb bitch doesn't remember what I said months ago:I post on Stormfront to debunk their racist and antisemitic lies, not to agree with them.
____________________
Most likely you provide more reasons for their bigotry.
Of course, you have no evidence to support that, as usual.
Post by v***@gmail.com
If the shit you post here as evidence is any indication, then you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.
You need to be more accurate than the people you argue against.
Not your strong suit.
I have the guts to fight racism head on. You're too much a selfish coward to do that.

https://tinyurl.com/yaycgmwz
Cloud Hobbit
2018-04-08 23:31:44 UTC
Most likely you provide more reasons for their bigotry.

Of course, you have no evidence to support that, as usual.
Which is why I said "most likely.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
If the shit you post here as evidence is any indication, then you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.
You need to be more accurate than the people you argue against.
Not your strong suit.
I have the guts to fight racism head on. You're too much a selfish coward to do that.
__________________

But you don't habe the intelligence to argue properly.
Here your proofs are not proofs at all, they are just opinions.
v***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 01:27:38 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
If the shit you post here as evidence is any indication, then you're their poster boy for why they believe as they do.
You need to be more accurate than the people you argue against.
Not your strong suit.
I have the guts to fight racism head on. You're too much a selfish coward to do that.
But you don't habe the intelligence to argue properly.
You are the jackass who claimed that Christians wrote the Old Testament.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Slaveholders Can Tell Me Nothing About Human Right
2018-04-08 18:51:56 UTC
Hypatiab Displays Her Ignorance......
You just found it out? This lady has been celebrating her ignorance on this forum for about 24 years. I should probably say as long as USENET has existed.