Romans 13:11
Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
2017-11-12 15:35:41 UTC
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of
sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
--
Try God!
Don

See you in church.

Shoot straight, not fast.
John Locke
2017-11-12 16:35:15 UTC
On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:35:41 -0500, " Archbishop Don Kool - A National
Post by Archbishop Don Kool - A National Treasure, Making America Great Again!
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of
sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
...and now, 1800 years later...still no Jeebus..you twits have been
suckered big time !