The Dictionary Proves That Atheists Are Ignorant
2018-03-13 04:55:29 UTC
me (***@gmail.com change)

9:52 PM (1 minute ago)

7:53 PM (6 minutes ago)
He is a son of satin.
Satin is cloth, you stupid jackass.
You wish.
Vtandofsky is a saw loser.
A better question might be, "has anybody sawn Vtandofsky?" The poor
chap _does_ seem to have a split personality.
I knew you were stupid. Now I know you can't write proper English.
Here is what the word "sawn" means:From dictionary.com

sawn
[sawn]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb
1.
a past participle of saw1.
Related forms Expand
unsawn, adjective
saw1
[saw]
Spell Syllables
noun
1.
a tool or device for cutting, typically a thin blade of metal with a series of sharp teeth.
2.
any similar tool or device, as a rotating disk, in which a sharp continuous edge replaces the teeth.
verb (used with object), sawed, sawed or sawn, sawing.
3.
to cut or divide with a saw.
4.
to form by cutting with a saw.
5.
to make cutting motions as if using a saw:
to saw the air with one's hands.
6.
to work (something) from side to side like a saw.
verb (used without object), sawed, sawed or sawn, sawing.
7.
to use a saw.
8.
to cut with or as if with a saw.
9.
to cut as a saw does.
Idioms
10.
saw wood, Informal. to snore loudly while sleeping.
Ted
Next, look up "whoosh".
Smiler
2018-03-13 22:24:37 UTC
[...]
Followed by looking up "moron", to see how it applies to him.
--
Smiler, The godless one. a.a.# 2279
All gods are tailored to order. They're made

Street
Such stupidity. :)
Cloud Hobbit
2018-03-14 08:27:31 UTC
Such stupidity. :)

Can anybody without some kind of mental health issue REALLY be that lame?

Does he not really know that he's become a caricature?

Yap Honghor
2018-03-13 08:49:50 UTC
[...]
Well, Don could be deliberate....or make joke by using saw instead of sore.
Or he actually think that Mad Joe has been sawn into halves, a loser (dead one)!