THE VOTES ARE IN
2017-12-07 01:50:11 UTC
.

the trolls win
A***@yahoo.com
2017-12-07 02:00:10 UTC
.
the trolls win
Must be. Tim's been on hiatus for the last few days. He knows he's been had.
Yap Honghor
2017-12-07 07:03:34 UTC
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by %
.
the trolls win
Must be. Tim's been on hiatus for the last few days. He knows he's been had.
You mean you donkey trolls win and get a trophy?
Did your pixie clap and jump in excitement: "Hi Donkey, I am proud of you?"
viva padrepio
YipYap: "Mike Hunt has the IQ of a dead houseplant." :-D
Yap Honghor
2017-12-08 01:09:18 UTC
Post by viva padrepio
Post by Yap Honghor
Post by A***@yahoo.com
Post by %
.
the trolls win
Must be. Tim's been on hiatus for the last few days. He knows he's been had.
You mean you donkey trolls win and get a trophy?
Did your pixie clap and jump in excitement: "Hi Donkey, I am proud of you?"
YipYap: "Mike Hunt has the IQ of a dead houseplant." :-D
Yap: "Viva has the IQ of a sun flower."