Help for Republican Congressmen. [URL]
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-03-25 15:30:34 UTC
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>

<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>

This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand how they
failed in the House.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-03-25 17:46:24 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand how they
failed in the House.
I think the definition of fail is being used incorrectly.... The lack
of that bill passing is success.

The Democrats failed when they passed ObamaCare and ObamaCare failed and
that proved the failure of forcing it on America without the approval of
America.

When the bill passes it needs to be supported by the majority and needs
to be acceptable as a benefit to the majority.... Anything that doesn't
help the majority is working against America.
That's Karma
duke
2017-03-26 11:27:30 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand how they
failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now own the failure of
'ratbamcare totally.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Gronk
2017-04-01 04:20:56 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand how they
failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now own the failure of
You DO know that in the House the cons hold a majority, and could have
easily passed the bill?
duke
2017-04-01 13:02:12 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand how they
failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now own the failure of
You DO know that in the House the cons hold a majority, and could have
easily passed the bill?
Yes, yes I do.

But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.

The breakdown:
Republicans ready to vote for the measure: ~90%
Snowflakes ready to vote for the measure: 0%

I see no Americans in the snowflake ranks.

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-01 13:06:35 UTC
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-04-01 14:22:43 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
Last week or originally?
That's Karma
duke
2017-04-02 16:25:00 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.

All aspects of President Obama’s Chicago-style tactics are on display as he
cajoles, bullies, and bribes the House to pass his health care proposals despite
the overwhelming public rejection with which they have been met.

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-02 20:16:32 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
Kadaitcha Man
2017-04-02 22:30:41 UTC
Siri Cruise, base greasy boy of tears, I'll have thy head. Ye rank
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
--
Before you fucking well complain about the fucking swearing in my
fucking posts, read this fucking article, you fucking dipshit whiner:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170117105107.htm
duke
2017-04-03 21:09:22 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
They hypocrites are the 'rats. They stuck us with the ACA, and refuse to
participate in correction now that it's failing.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Kadaitcha Man
2017-04-04 07:40:44 UTC
duke, thou egg, thou fry of treachery. Ye villainous feader, ye
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
They hypocrites are the 'rats. They stuck us with the ACA, and refuse to
participate in correction now that it's failing.
As a foreigner my understanding is that it was your republicans who did
the refusing.

Patrick
2017-04-04 11:37:14 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
They hypocrites are the 'rats. They stuck us with the ACA, and refuse to
participate in correction now that it's failing.
As a foreigner my understanding is that it was your republicans who did
the refusing.
As a resident from the penal colony, you should learn to keep your
mouth shut.
Siri Cruise
2017-04-04 12:49:31 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members
independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
They hypocrites are the 'rats. They stuck us with the ACA, and refuse to
participate in correction now that it's failing.
As a foreigner my understanding is that it was your republicans who did
the refusing.
As a resident from the penal colony, you should learn to keep your
mouth shut.
We have always been at war with Eastasia!
Kadaitcha Man
2017-04-06 11:43:54 UTC
Patrick, thou dishonest homely swain. Ye inept lack-brain, ye
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
They hypocrites are the 'rats. They stuck us with the ACA, and refuse to
participate in correction now that it's failing.
As a foreigner my understanding is that it was your republicans who did
the refusing.
As a resident from the penal colony, you should learn to keep your
mouth shut.
America was also a penal colony.

HTH

Siri Cruise
2017-04-06 13:24:15 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members
independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
They hypocrites are the 'rats. They stuck us with the ACA, and refuse to
participate in correction now that it's failing.
As a foreigner my understanding is that it was your republicans who did
the refusing.
As a resident from the penal colony, you should learn to keep your
mouth shut.
America was also a penal colony.
This part of America was a Spanish-Catholic slave colony.
hypatiab7
For once, he's right. Some Brits were sent to the American colonies to serve out their sentences literally as slaves to whoever bought their prison time.
Siri Cruise
2017-04-06 19:06:04 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
This part of America was a Spanish-Catholic slave colony.
For once, he's right. Some Brits were sent to the American colonies to serve
out their sentences literally as slaves to whoever bought their prison time.
This part of America wasn't taken from Indios by England.
Siri Cruise
2017-04-04 12:48:30 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by duke
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
They hypocrites are the 'rats. They stuck us with the ACA, and refuse to
participate in correction now that it's failing.
As a foreigner my understanding is that it was your republicans who did
the refusing.
A little hypocrisy is part of being human, especially politician, but the
magnitude and frequency of Republican hypocrisy over the last year is truly
amazing. Mine brain would break if I tried to do the kind of crap duke
demonstrates above.

I never understood before how Orwell's doublethink could actually happen. I
couldn't understand how a person could actually do such intentional hypocrisy
without realising it. I still don't understand how it's done, but now I see it
done and I realise how easy it is for many people.

I suppose being so constantly and intensely hateful has to do with it. That
would explain the necessity of the Two Minute Hate, Hate Week, and the rest.

You are in an amaze of twisty little passages, all different.
duke
2017-04-07 12:24:37 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
They hypocrites are the 'rats. They stuck us with the ACA, and refuse to
participate in correction now that it's failing.
As a foreigner my understanding is that it was your republicans who did
the refusing.
That was the original ACA now in a **massive** failure mode. Now we are trying
to repeal and improve and it's the 'rats refusing to help. They're cutting off
their noses to spite their faces. Good for them.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-07 13:40:35 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Siri Cruise, base greasy boy of tears, I'll have thy head. Ye rank
Post by Siri Cruise
On Sat, 01 Apr 2017 06:06:35 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
They hypocrites are the 'rats. They stuck us with the ACA, and
refuse to participate in correction now that it's failing.
As a foreigner my understanding is that it was your republicans who
did the refusing.
That was the original ACA now in a **massive** failure mode. Now we
are trying to repeal and improve and it's the 'rats refusing to help.
They're cutting off their noses to spite their faces. Good for them.
The Republicans have repeal in mind, but no working replacement, unless
you want to call gutting the ACA a "replacement".

<http://www.businessinsider.com/myths-about-obamacare-and-the-affordable-
care-act-2016-11>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpegclg>

<http://www.cbpr.org/2017/03/08/debunking-partisan-myths-about-the-
affordable-care-act/>

<http://tinyurl.com/ldmk5dh>

<http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-year-in-review/obamacare-five-
things-you-may-not-know-about-health-care-n699651>

<http://tinyurl.com/hjrfnjf>
duke
2017-04-07 16:06:41 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's
members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
There's a snowball's chance in hell that Earl will understand that.
They hypocrites are the 'rats. They stuck us with the ACA, and
refuse to participate in correction now that it's failing.
As a foreigner my understanding is that it was your republicans who
did the refusing.
That was the original ACA now in a **massive** failure mode. Now we
are trying to repeal and improve and it's the 'rats refusing to help.
They're cutting off their noses to spite their faces. Good for them.
The Republicans have repeal in mind, but no working replacement, unless
you want to call gutting the ACA a "replacement".
The ACA is in major failure mode.

Gorsuch just won.

The US just hit Syria with 59 tomahawks.

Life is good.

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-03 21:07:36 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
The hypocrites are the 'rats. They voted the guaranteed failure ACA into law.
Now I can't truly say they knew it would fail. But now that it is a guaranteed
failure, they refuse to move on an acceptable correction.

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-04 00:48:51 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
The hypocrites are the 'rats. They voted the guaranteed failure ACA into law.
Now I can't truly say they knew it would fail. But now that it is a guaranteed
failure, they refuse to move on an acceptable correction.
Your hate makes you stupid.

Attend a christian church and for your own sake listen to the preacher.
duke
2017-04-04 16:27:02 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
The hypocrites are the 'rats. They voted the guaranteed failure ACA into law.
Now I can't truly say they knew it would fail. But now that it is a guaranteed
failure, they refuse to move on an acceptable correction.
Your hate makes you stupid.
As of today, your 'rat buddies are willing to watch it self destruct.
Post by Siri Cruise
Attend a christian church and for your own sake listen to the preacher.
I listen to the Priest.

Pope Paul VI
Listening is one thing. Doing as he suggests is another.
%
2017-04-06 17:08:33 UTC
On Mon, 03 Apr 2017 17:48:51 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Attend a christian church and for your own sake listen to the preacher.
I listen to the Priest.
Listening is one thing. Doing as he suggests is another.
practicing what you preach is one thing ,
that evokes you do something
duke
2017-04-07 12:21:31 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Attend a christian church and for your own sake listen to the preacher.
I listen to the Priest.
Listening is one thing. Doing as he suggests is another.
Both you and I left. I came back and have never been happier with my decision..

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-18 08:39:23 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members
independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
The hypocrites are the 'rats. They voted the guaranteed failure ACA into law.
Now I can't truly say they knew it would fail. But now that it is a guaranteed
failure, they refuse to move on an acceptable correction.
Your hate makes you stupid.
As of today, your 'rat buddies are willing to watch it self destruct.
Since you continue to refuse to respond to the reports by the CBO and the actuaries, it's become quite obvious that you KNOW you're lying about that ACA.
2017-04-18 12:12:03 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members
independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
The hypocrites are the 'rats. They voted the guaranteed failure ACA into law.
Now I can't truly say they knew it would fail. But now that it is a guaranteed
failure, they refuse to move on an acceptable correction.
Your hate makes you stupid.
As of today, your 'rat buddies are willing to watch it self destruct.
Since you continue to refuse to respond to the reports by the CBO and the actuaries, it's become quite obvious that you KNOW you're lying about that ACA.
I'm listening to President Trump. And it's getting worst quickly.

https://townhall.com/columnists/justinhaskins/2016/04/20/draft-n2151481

A new report by Edmund Haislmaier, a senior research fellow for the Center for
Health Policy Studies at The Heritage Foundation, shows ACA has in fact limited
consumers’ health insurance options by

1. Driving numerous insurers out of the Obamacare marketplace. According to
Haislmaier, there are now only 287 “exchange-participating insurers,” down from
307 in 2015 and significantly less than the 395 insurers Haislmaier says were in
operation in the 50 states and Washington, DC in 2013, only one year prior to
the opening of the ACA health insurance marketplace.

2. The primary reason insurers are leaving Obamacare exchanges is cost. ACA
provisions—notably the individual mandate, the requirement insurers must cover
pre-existing conditions, and coverage requirements—are leading to higher
enrollment rates for more expensive, traditionally uninsured Americans without
increasing the pool of younger, healthier health insurance consumers, many of
whom are finding Obamacare too expensive.

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-17 12:25:03 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
The hypocrites are the 'rats. They voted the guaranteed failure ACA into law.
Now I can't truly say they knew it would fail. But now that it is a guaranteed
failure, they refuse to move on an acceptable correction.
What evidence do you have that it is failing?

I've got the reports of the CBO and the national group of actuaries that prove it is not failing. What do you have to counter the experts who actually know this stuff?
Joe Bruno
2017-04-17 12:29:01 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by duke
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members
independent
thought.
How many Republicans voted for ACA?
None.
Jesus doesn't like hypocrites.
The hypocrites are the 'rats. They voted the guaranteed failure ACA into law.
Now I can't truly say they knew it would fail. But now that it is a guaranteed
failure, they refuse to move on an acceptable correction.
What evidence do you have that it is failing?
I've got the reports of the CBO and the national group of actuaries that prove it is not failing. What do you have to counter the experts who actually know this stuff?
The insurers are pulling out because of losses

Humana is pulling out completely as of Jan 1
Aetna will only be available in 5 states
Joe Bruno

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/08/16/490207169/aetna-joins-other-major-insurers-in-pulling-back-from-obamacare
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-01 16:01:47 UTC
Post by Gronk
On 25 Mar 2017 15:30:34 GMT, "Adam A. Wanderer"
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand how
they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now own the failure of
You DO know that in the House the cons hold a majority, and could have
easily passed the bill?
Yes, yes I do.
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members
independent thought.
Republicans ready to vote for the measure: ~90%
Snowflakes ready to vote for the measure: 0%
I see no Americans in the snowflake ranks.
Any why should any Democrat vote for a bill that would kill thousands of
Americans? I can see Republicans voting to screw Americans, they do it
all the time, but Democrats???
duke

*****
Adam A. Wanderer
2017-04-02 16:42:49 UTC
On 01 Apr 2017 16:01:47 GMT, "Adam A. Wanderer"
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
And yet, the public has expressed strong approval of Obamacare, and
strong disapproval of Trumpcare. Go figure!
Kenny McCormack
2017-04-02 17:33:22 UTC
In article <***@207.246.207.32>,
Adam A. Wanderer <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by duke
All aspects of President Obama’s Chicago-style tactics are on display
as he cajoles, bullies, and bribes the House to pass his health care
proposals despite the overwhelming public rejection with which they
have been met.
And yet, the public has expressed strong approval of Obamacare, and
strong disapproval of Trumpcare. Go figure!
Trumpers live in an alternate universe, where up is down, black is white,
2+2=19, the world is flat, the earth is the center of the universe, pi is
exactly 22/7, and people don't like ObamaCare.

All very weird.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...
--
People who say they'll vote for someone else because Obama couldn't fix
*all* of Bush's messes are like people complaining that he couldn't cure
cancer, so they'll go and vote for (more) cancer.
duke
2017-04-03 21:12:56 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Most people don't understand the failure mechanism taking place right now with
the ACA. Insurance companies are pulling out, and premiums will rise and
deductibles will spike.

I'd say it takes a pretty dumb person not to see that - if they wanted to.

And personally, I'm thrilled the Ryan correction failed for passage. It was
only 'ratbamcare lite. As the failure of the ACA is coming, President Trump can
now push what he wants.

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-02 20:15:55 UTC
All aspects of President Obama’s Chicago-style tactics are on display as he
cajoles, bullies, and bribes the House to pass his health care proposals despite
the overwhelming public rejection with which they have been met.
He's back from vacation?
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-17 12:26:53 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
All aspects of President Obama?s Chicago-style tactics are on display as he
cajoles, bullies, and bribes the House to pass his health care proposals despite
the overwhelming public rejection with which they have been met.
He's back from vacation?
Nope, he's in French Polynesia writing his book.
2017-04-17 12:26:21 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand how
they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now own the failure of
You DO know that in the House the cons hold a majority, and could have
easily passed the bill?
Yes, yes I do.
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members
independent thought.
Republicans ready to vote for the measure: ~90%
Snowflakes ready to vote for the measure: 0%
I see no Americans in the snowflake ranks.
Any why should any Democrat vote for a bill that would kill thousands of
Americans? I can see Republicans voting to screw Americans, they do it
all the time, but Democrats???
All aspects of President Obama?s Chicago-style tactics
You keep talking about this "tactics"/ What the fuck are you talking about? Please be extremely specific in listing and explaining these tactics.

Thanks.
Joe Bruno
2017-04-17 12:33:07 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
alt.atheism ›
Here is The Proof That Obama is Behind The Demonstrations

Robert Reich representing Obama's Organization for Action tells followers how to organize against the administration.

Spontaneous?????? ROTFL!
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-18 08:42:02 UTC
com>
=20
wrote:=20
=20
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand how
they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now own the
failure of=20
You DO know that in the House the cons hold a majority, and could ha=
ve
easily passed the bill?
=20
Yes, yes I do.
=20
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members
independent thought. =20
=20
Republicans ready to vote for the measure: ~90%
Snowflakes ready to vote for the measure: 0%
=20
I see no Americans in the snowflake ranks.
=20
Any why should any Democrat vote for a bill that would kill thousands =
of=20
Americans? I can see Republicans voting to screw Americans, they do i=
t=20
all the time, but Democrats???
=20
All aspects of President Obama?s Chicago-style tactics
=20
You keep talking about this "tactics"/ What the fuck are you talking abou=
t? Please be extremely specific in listing and explaining these tactics.
=20
alt.atheism =E2=80=BA
Here is The Proof That Obama is Behind The Demonstrations
Robert Reich representing Obama's Organization for Action tells followers h=
ow to organize against the administration.=20
What do you have against people exercising their 1st Amendment rights?

Obama's in French Polynesia, on vacation and starting his book. How is he directing anything?
Joe Bruno
https://amac.us/bombshell-obama-spying-scandal-started-long-trump/
duke
2017-04-18 12:14:10 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Google is your friend.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Gronk
Tell that to the republicans Trumpie threatened.
duke
2017-04-08 12:16:33 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand how they
failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now own the failure of
You DO know that in the House the cons hold a majority, and could have
easily passed the bill?
Yes, yes I do.
But you see, the snowflake leadership doe not allow it's members independent
thought.
Republicans ready to vote for the measure: ~90%
Snowflakes ready to vote for the measure: 0%
I see no Americans in the snowflake ranks.
Tell that to the republicans Trumpie threatened.
What did he threaten them with?

Pope Paul VI
*****
Gronk
2017-04-14 03:23:39 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Gronk
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-health-care-obamacare-repeal-236281
Trump to Republicans: Vote for Obamacare repeal or lose your seat
duke
2017-04-14 13:08:37 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Didn't happen, did it?

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-14 13:22:52 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Gronk
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Trump the great deal maker could not even
craft a mutually-desired policy with his own
party.

He did however destroy your internet privacy
so I guess you are proud of him for that, right?
Don Martin
2017-04-15 02:26:55 UTC
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 08:22:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Gronk
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Even as we write, Doook is deleting his coleciton of crotch shots of
prepubescent cocker spaniels.
2017-04-15 18:37:47 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Actually, he can and will. It's agreed that the mistake he/they made was
setting a date for the replacement too early.
Post by Mitchell Holman
He did however destroy your internet privacy
so I guess you are proud of him for that, right?
I have nothing to hide. Do you?

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-15 21:56:41 UTC
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 08:22:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Gronk
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
The GOP got hit with tidal wave of voters at
town hall meetings who DON'T want Obamacare replaced.

Don't you read the news?
He did however destroy your internet privacy
so I guess you are proud of him for that, right?
I have nothing to hide.
Do you support your ISP selling your browsing
history?
Patrick
2017-04-15 22:33:32 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 16:56:41 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Those are the lame and lazy who don't have to pay for their
healthcare. They don't want the free ride to end.
Ted
I'm surprised there are people who actually like Obamacare.
Patrick
2017-04-16 19:26:07 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Those people on Section 8 don't have to pay for it.
And they don't have to wait in the Emergency Rooms for hours.
Mitchell Holman
2017-04-17 01:58:56 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 16:56:41 -0500, Mitchell Holman
On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 08:22:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Tell what you think should be done for the health
care needs of the poor.
Joe Bruno
2017-04-17 06:16:27 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
It's already been done, ignoramus:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicaid
Joe Bruno
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_health_center
Mitchell Holman
2017-04-17 12:36:08 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
GOP Draft Health Care Bill Cuts Medicaid

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/gop-draft-health-care-bill-cuts-
medicaid-insurance-subsidies-n725331

Medicaid cuts would be devastating

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/healthcare/322836-medicaid-cuts-
would-be-devistating
Bob Officer
2017-04-17 16:57:03 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Patrick doesn't care. He is such a good Christian... sort of makes his
pretend god truely evil because he doesn't smite him.
--
Dunning's work explained in clear, concise and simple terms.
John Cleese on Stupidity
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Mitchell Holman
2017-04-17 18:24:02 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
[...]
Besides, as a good Catholic his enjoys the
suffering of the poor because it makes them
"beautiful"

"There is something beautiful in seeing the poor
accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion.
The world gains much from their suffering,"

Mother Theresa, who did nothing for victims of the
Bhopal disaster even tho her foundation was flush
with money.
Mattb.
You two it is my job to smack Patrick around.
Patrick
2017-04-17 22:35:40 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives
understand how they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now
own
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Gronk
the failure of
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
[...]
There is plenty to go around.
Especially when you retards think you are winning.
Bob Officer
2017-04-18 01:11:55 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives
understand how they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now
own
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Gronk
the failure of
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
[...]
Asshatrick,,I never seen you come out on top, ever.

Were you this sort of looser always?
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Patrick
2017-04-18 13:31:48 UTC
Patrick <
Asshatrick,,I never seen you come out on top, ever.
Were you this sort of looser always?
Not compared to you....
Would you like to compare lives, families, health, resources, cash,
homes, or happiness?
Bob Officer
2017-04-18 01:04:18 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives
understand how they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now
own
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Gronk
the failure of
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
[...]
I didn't know you had your own kook to smack around. Drool and Asshatrick
as too easy to smack around, not to share.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Mattb.
2017-04-18 05:12:52 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives
understand how they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now
own
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Gronk
the failure of
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
[...]
Guess they say so many stupid things and lie so much they needs
multiple smacks.
Bob Officer
2017-04-18 17:32:41 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives
understand how they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now
own
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Gronk
the failure of
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
[...]
Do you think it would help any?

Sort of reminds me of the old scene in "airplane" where there is a line of
people waiting to smack a distraught passenger.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Patrick
2017-04-17 22:34:50 UTC
LIAR.
Bob Officer
2017-04-18 01:04:19 UTC
Mother Theresa, who did nothing for victims of the
Bhopal disaster even tho her foundation was flush
with money.
LIAR.
Actually that is true, from all independent reports.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Patrick
I'm waiting....
Mitchell Holman
2017-04-18 13:48:58 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Mother Theresa, who did nothing for victims of the
Bhopal disaster even tho her foundation was flush
with money.
LIAR.
Actually that is true, from all independent reports.
I'm waiting....
MOTHER TERESA’S IGNORANCE & FAILURE DURING THE BHOPAL
CHEMICAL DISASTER

It’s been thirty years since the Bhopal chemical
disaster in India took place and the moment when
Mother Teresa, the most influential public figure
of her time showed up briefly at the site for a
photo opp and only to pray and demand forgiveness
for the corporations and criminals in charge.

With the potential to use her influence to bring
much needed medical assistance and force the
authorities to levy swift legal action against the
chemical plant and their managers; at the time of
the disaster, Mother Teresa rushed there for a
photo opp and when asked for her advice and counsel
only offered prayers and said "Forgive", "Forgive,
Forgive." and quickly left the scene – This sort of
sordid and dangerous mentality is what is prevalent
and instructed at every home operated by this
organization, and it is nothing less than a human
rights violation.

https://missionariesofcharity.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/mother-teresas-
ignorance-failure-during-the-bhopal-chemical-plant-disaster/
Patrick
2017-04-18 16:34:27 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
+ Are you kidding me?
Some blogger throws some shit against your wall.
And you feel it is sticking to Mother Theresa?

Did you read your own article?
Did you follow up with the reference?

http://www.businessinsider.in/Starbucks-Could-Be-Making-The-Same-Mistake-As-McDonalds/articleshow/45379079.cms

Which states the basic problem

This is an excellent, well-informed article. Giles Clarke seems to
have got to the heart of the matter- not least in recognising the
growing shareholder difficulties Dow is experiencing along with the
tarnishing of its global brand image.

However, the blame assigned was to obammy. and Dow.

There was no mention of Mother Theresa.

+++++++

It was a disaster.
Not caused by Mother Theresa.
And... what did you expect her to do?
She owns no heavy equipment, spare tents, and tons of food.
She offered her prayers.
And she she used the photos to inform the world.

++++++

Her big critics here were people who hate Catholics who make the
claim: "The politicians and the priests have always been in deep
conspiracy. They have divided man: the politician rules the outside,
and the priest rules the inside; the politician the exterior and the
priest the interior."
https://missionariesofcharity.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/this-is-why-osho-called-mother-teresa-a-deceiver-charlatan-and-ahypocrite/

Osho stated: "Mother Teresa knows nothing of meditation — this is her
fundamental deception. She has been serving poor people, orphans,
widows, old people, and she has been serving them with good
intentions, but the way to hell is full of good intentions! "

++++++++++++

You are a sucker who fell for fake news.
How sad are you.

Mother Teresa, formally known as Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, M.C., was
a Catholic nun who founded the Missionaries of Charity and received
the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979 for her work with the poor. In 1950, she
founded this women's congregation, which was formed to help the poor.

In 1979, Mother Teresa was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, "for work
undertaken in the struggle to overcome poverty and distress, which
also constitutes a threat to peace."

Word began to spread about Mother Teresa’s good works, and soon she
had other volunteers wanting to help. By 1950 she was able to start
the Mission of Charity – a congregation dedicated to caring for “the
hungry, the naked, the homeless, the crippled, the blind, the lepers,
all those people who feel unwanted, unloved, uncared for throughout
society, people that have become a burden to the society and are
shunned by everyone.”

She went on to open a hospice for the poor, a home for sufferers of
leprosy, and a home for orphans and homeless youths.

Mother Teresa was honored with many awards throughout her life, from
the Indian Padma Shri in 1962 to the inaugural Pope John XXIII Peace
Prize in 1971 to Albania’s Golden Honour of the Nation in 1994… and,
most famously, the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979.

She refused the traditional Nobel honor banquet, instead requesting
that the $192,000 budget be given to help the poor of India.

She continued her work with the poor for the rest of her life, leading
the Missionaries of Charity until just months before her death Sept.
5, 1997.

http://www.legacy.com/news/explore-history/article/20-facts-about-mother-teresa
Bob Officer
2017-04-18 01:04:18 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives
understand how they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now
own
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Gronk
the failure of
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
[...]
That is some powerful indoctrination and brain washing.
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
"There is something beautiful in seeing the poor
accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion.
The world gains much from their suffering,"
Mother Theresa, who did nothing for victims of the
Bhopal disaster even tho her foundation was flush
with money.
It was more important that the pope and the rest of a Vatican squirrel more
wealth. So much for the vow of poverty...

Their god has no use for any riches, those are man's desire to have big
buildings and cathedrals.
http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
Patrick
How much money do we have?
duke
2017-04-18 12:52:09 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
And you don't know the real truth of Medicare and Medicaid and meds.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Patrick
2017-04-17 22:33:58 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:58:56 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Just as they take money out from my social security for medicare.
money should be subtracted from their welfare checks, disability
checks, free cell phone minutes, etc.
Ted
2017-04-17 22:35:51 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Uh oh ... they take money from your SS for Medicare? Aw shit!!!

How much?
duke
2017-04-18 12:46:04 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
It's part of the deal. The cost is about 5% for 80% coverage of medical bills.
Then the cost is $225 a month to cover the other 20%. And another $70 a month
for meds of which cost out of pocket is in excess of $5000 annually. And don't
think that's easy.

For instance, we pay 25% out of pocket for the first $2500 total in meds, 100%
out of pocked for meds from $2500 total to $5000 total annually, and then 5% if
meds exceed $5000 annually.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Patrick
2017-04-18 13:37:13 UTC
Post by Patrick
Just as they take money out from my social security for medicare.
money should be subtracted from their welfare checks, disability
checks, free cell phone minutes, etc.
Uh oh ... they take money from your SS for Medicare? Aw shit!!!
How much?
It's part of the deal. The cost is about 5% for 80% coverage of medical bills.
Then the cost is $225 a month to cover the other 20%. And another $70 a month
for meds of which cost out of pocket is in excess of $5000 annually. And don't
think that's easy.
For instance, we pay 25% out of pocket for the first $2500 total in meds, 100%
out of pocked for meds from $2500 total to $5000 total annually, and then 5% if
meds exceed $5000 annually.
I guess that is average.
My daughter is a teacher who has to pay $ 4000 out prior to her
insurance kicking in. And her healthcare is very expensive.
Patrick
2017-04-18 13:35:14 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
I dunno.
Ask my accountant.
They didn't take money out prior to 65.
I started collecting SS at age 62 when obammy was in power.
I wanted to make sure I would get it.
#BeamMeUpScotty
That's Karma
Patrick
2017-04-18 13:38:18 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
I agree.
Everyone should feel the pain so that everyone can be cared for. This
is a community effort. It shouldn't fall on the shoulders of just the
rich.
Mitchell Holman
2017-04-18 01:53:21 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Patrick
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
[...]
Taking money from the poor. Just like
Jesus did, right, Catholic PAtrick?
duke
2017-04-18 12:47:14 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives
understand how they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now
own
Post by Patrick
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Gronk
the failure of
Post by Patrick
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Patrick
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Patrick
Post by Ted
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
[...]
Yep, I beez a po white man.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Patrick
2017-04-18 13:39:51 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Mitchell Holman
Tell what you think should be done for the health
care needs of the poor.
Just as they take money out from my social security for medicare.
money should be subtracted from their welfare checks, disability
checks, free cell phone minutes, etc.
Taking money from the poor. Just like
Jesus did, right, Catholic PAtrick?
Everyone has resources they can use.
EVERYONE.
Except for you and your jerk-wad lazy friends.
duke
2017-04-18 12:51:06 UTC
Post by Patrick
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Medicaid if they can't afford something better.

I know a doctor that no longer takes medicaid. Know why? He got paid $4 a
visit for a medicaid patient. The patient arrived and returned home in a
Mercedes Benz road delivery service.

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-16 01:40:38 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand
how they failed in the House.
0% of the 'rats refused to vote for it. The 'rats now own
the
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
Post by Gronk
failure of
Post by Patrick
Post by Gronk
ea l-236281 Trump to Republicans: Vote for Obamacare repeal or lose
your seat
Didn't happen, did it?
Trump the great deal maker could not even
craft a mutually-desired policy with his own
party.
Actually, he can and will. It's agreed that the mistake he/they made
was setting a date for the replacement too early.
The GOP got hit with tidal wave of voters at
town hall meetings who DON'T want Obamacare replaced.
Those are the lame and lazy who don't have to pay for their
healthcare. They don't want the free ride to end.
Modern Conservative: A Congressman who enjoys free
government health care telling his voters that free
public health care is socialism and certainly not what
the founding fathers intended.
Bob Officer
2017-04-16 02:39:23 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Mighty large brush you have there, androol.

I know some of them were also vets, and other retired folks. That's right
you just want your own health care, fuck the other guy... how so Christian
of you.

Patrick
Name them.
duke
2017-04-18 12:35:23 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
The vets are dying being unable to get adequate health care timely. Stupid
people like you failure to understand that the issue is one of replace, not
eliminate. You're spending too much time listening to the radical liberal lies
about 24 million people without health care. They're going to get something
better.

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-18 12:21:27 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Well, they make a lot of noise, but can't address why 'ratbamacare is failing
due to high costs, minimal youth participation to pay for it, impending premium
costs and VERY-high increase in deductibles..

It's going bye-bye. And right now, zero (0) % of the 'rats would vote for
change if it had come to a vote.

Very un-American of the 'rat members of the House.
He did however destroy your internet privacy
so I guess you are proud of him for that, right?
I have nothing to hide.
Do you support your ISP selling your browsing
history?
They haven't.

Pope Paul VI
2017-04-18 13:09:06 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
The GOP has made 61 attempts to repeal
Obamacare and failed every time.

Isn't that the definition of insanity -
trying the same thing over and over and expecting
a different result?
Patrick
2017-04-18 13:42:50 UTC
The GOP has made 61 attempts to repeal
Obamacare and failed every time.
That is because obammy vetoed each bill, not wanting his legacy to be
shit.
Post by Mitchell Holman
Isn't that the definition of insanity -
trying the same thing over and over and expecting
a different result?
Trump is new and improved... and certainly different.
How do you like things now?
BTW, did you know hillery lost?
Mitchell Holman
2017-04-18 13:52:55 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Isn't that the definition of insanity -
trying the same thing over and over and expecting
a different result?
Trump is new and improved... and certainly different.
Republicans could not repeal Obamacare under
a Democratic president, they could repeal it under
a Republican president - do you think they should
try under a Libertarian president?
Patrick
2017-04-18 16:38:22 UTC
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 08:52:55 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Isn't that the definition of insanity -
trying the same thing over and over and expecting
a different result?
Trump is new and improved... and certainly different.
Republicans could not repeal Obamacare under
a Democratic president, they could repeal it under
a Republican president - do you think they should
try under a Libertarian president?
Politicians.
I hope Trump does not stump for those lame republicans who feel they
know more than he does. They'll be gone in 2 years.
obammy-care is crashing now. It is fascinating to watch people bite
off their own nose in order to spite their face.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-04-18 08:40:00 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
Election's not till next year, moron.
2017-04-18 12:23:54 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Gronk
Post by duke
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
[...]
I'm talking about the recent attempt to improve it where NO 'rat in the House
would vote for changes. And so now when it collapses, it will all fall on the
'rats shoulders. Your boys own it.

But rest assured, President Trump will succeed in making changes.

Pope Paul VI
*****
Joe Bruno
2017-04-17 06:13:25 UTC
Post by Adam A. Wanderer
<https://obamacare.net/obamacare-myths/>
<http://tinyurl.com/lfsgfc4>
This URL with help Republicans and conservatives understand how they
failed in the House.
Why would they take advice from you? I'd rather ask Donald Duck.