Arguments Evolutionists Can't Answer
2017-06-18 12:48:08 UTC

"When atheists are presented with critical reasoned arguments, they
often respond while creationists spew personal insults, twisted logic
and reasoning along with semantics with excessive detail of complete
speculation presented as truth, to deviate from the critical argument
at hand, and talk at cross purposes to evade it." --Rutro
a322x1n
2017-06-18 17:02:19 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch-Bob-make-up-new-lies/
Oh, yes, Scientists can answer those questions:

<http://scienceblogs.com/evolutionblog/2014/12/19/intelligent-design-
still-dead/>

<http://tinyurl.com/kwyrtku>

<http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2014/08/ken-hams-10-facts-
that-prove-creationism-debunked/>

<http://tinyurl.com/hor4bam>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzmiller_v._Dover_Area_School_District>

<http://tinyurl.com/bmxa4rc>

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-
to-creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/philosop/creation.htm>

<http://tinyurl.com/kzzmt4g>

<http://www.skepticblog.org/2013/08/28/stephen-meyers-fumbling-bumbling-
amateur-cambrian-follies/>

<http://tinyurl.com/grmdhtv>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=stephen+myers>

<http://tinyurl.com/zlcp8u9>

<http://donaldprothero.com/quotes.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/hp2vd4v>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=Lee+Strobel%27s>

<http://tinyurl.com/zbl54ww>

<http://tinyurl.com/j9nkey5>

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zvyyhxn>

<http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/>

<http://tinyurl.com/c72j7wv>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_replication>

<http://tinyurl.com/goxgec9>

<https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-
berlinski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/20/magazine/unintelligent-design.html?
_r=0>

<http://tinyurl.com/h7ubjta>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-
debunked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-
future-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-
think-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=macarthur>

<http://tinyurl.com/jenrqkq>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
Jeanne Douglas
2017-06-19 01:59:31 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/s80duribYVI
What are the "arguments"? List some of them hear and have them shredded.

(Of course, we all know you're too much of a coward to do so.)
2017-06-19 12:12:46 UTC
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:59:31 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/s80duribYVI
What are the "arguments"? List some of them hear and have them shredded.
(Of course, we all know you're too much of a coward to do so.)
He doesn't know what they are - but his preacher says there are
arguments that refute evolution, and he's repeating what comes down
from Creationist Central even though _he_ doesn't know, either.

But at all levels, they are convinced that reality is wrong, and when
their leaders say this, they just nod in agreement without even
wondering why.

Religion makes people stupid.
a322x1n
2017-06-19 12:24:59 UTC
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:59:31 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
https://www.youtube.com/watch-Bob-playing-with-himself/
What are the "arguments"? List some of them here and have them
shredded.
(Of course, we all know you're too much of a coward to do so.)
He doesn't know what they are - but his preacher says there are
arguments that refute evolution, and he's repeating what comes down
from Creationist Central even though _he_ doesn't know, either.
But at all levels, they are convinced that reality is wrong, and when
their leaders say this, they just nod in agreement without even
wondering why.
Religion makes people stupid.
All excellent points! Everything that can be said about the sick,

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>
Christopher A. Lee
2017-06-19 15:34:56 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Christopher A. Lee
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:59:31 -0500, "Jeanne Douglas"
https://www.youtube.com/watch-Bob-playing-with-himself/
What are the "arguments"? List some of them here and have them
shredded.
(Of course, we all know you're too much of a coward to do so.)
He doesn't know what they are - but his preacher says there are
arguments that refute evolution, and he's repeating what comes down
from Creationist Central even though _he_ doesn't know, either.
But at all levels, they are convinced that reality is wrong, and when
their leaders say this, they just nod in agreement without even
wondering why.
Religion makes people stupid.
All excellent points! Everything that can be said about the sick,
What is truly pathetic, is that they imagine those living in the world
of reality are the ones who are sick.
Don Martin
2017-06-19 22:46:12 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/s80duribYVI
What are the "arguments"? List some of them hear and have them shredded.
(Of course, we all know you're too much of a coward to do so.)
He doesn't know what they are - but his preacher says there are
arguments that refute evolution, and he's repeating what comes down
from Creationist Central even though _he_ doesn't know, either.
More accurately, the Creationist Cloaca.
Post by Christopher A. Lee
But at all levels, they are convinced that reality is wrong, and when
their leaders say this, they just nod in agreement without even
wondering why.
Religion makes people stupid.
Be fair--believers give it a head start.