An Invitation to alt.atheism, Lurkers Welcome - to ALT.CHRISTNET.CHRISTIANLIFE
Add Reply
!! Atheist ------------------------------
2017-01-05 07:39:03 UTC
Dear ALT.CHRISTNET.CHRISTIANLIFE folks,

This is an invitation to atheists and other non-believers of
religion nonsense to come participate in alt.atheism.

Lurkers are welcome too, as well as anyone just wondering what an
atheist is (not what you may have heard from the pulpit).

Also welcome is anyone with verifiable evidence of any god.
raven1
2017-01-05 15:09:28 UTC
On Wed, 04 Jan 2017 23:39:03 -0800, "!! Atheist
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Dear ALT.CHRISTNET.CHRISTIANLIFE folks,
You are being trolled by an idiot calling himself "!!Atheist", who is
trying to provoke flame wars between groups. Pretty much all the
atheists here have already killfiled him; he has nothing to actually
offer besides juvenile insults. Feel free to report him for Usenet
abuse to his provider:
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Dear ALT.CHRISTNET.CHRISTIANLIFE folks,
You are being trolled by an idiot calling himself "!!Atheist", who is
trying to provoke flame wars between groups.
No, dickhead, the invitation is primarily for like-minded people (atheists,
atheist-leaning, or other non-believers) to visit our group; flame wars are
your fantasy. Fresh ideas and participants are needed and welcome.

If I wanted to troll I'd cross-post with our alt.kooks residents.
duke
2017-01-05 22:45:11 UTC
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Dear ALT.CHRISTNET.CHRISTIANLIFE folks,
You are being trolled by an idiot calling himself "!!Atheist", who is
trying to provoke flame wars between groups. Pretty much all the
atheists here have already killfiled him; he has nothing to actually
offer besides juvenile insults. Feel free to report him for Usenet
Not to complain, raven. Most of you atheists have nothing to say anyway of real
value.

Pope Paul VI
Post by !! Atheist ------------------------------
Dear ALT.CHRISTNET.CHRISTIANLIFE folks,
You are being trolled by an idiot calling himself "!!Atheist", who is
trying to provoke flame wars between groups. Pretty much all the
atheists here have already killfiled him; he has nothing to actually
offer besides juvenile insults. Feel free to report him for Usenet
Not to complain, raven. Most of you atheists have nothing to say anyway of real value.
So, why are you here, then, troll failure for 19 years? You are neither converting nor 'saving' anyone. You left your sanity on your bathroom floor.
(I'm not being nasty here. Duke [Earl J. Weber of Baton Rouge, LA] informed us
years ago that he carries on conversations with Jesus in his bathroom.)
It's pretty funny that Duke is still following me around months after
I killfiled him for his constant and blatant lying. Watch him respond
to this...