Why Athiests Lose When Arguing Their Case
Add Reply
CowDog
2017-03-07 15:23:35 UTC
Yep!

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-atheist-community-hurting-itself/
Joe Bruno
2017-03-07 15:31:08 UTC
Post by CowDog
Yep!
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-atheist-community-hurting-itself/
они глупые
Tim
2017-03-07 15:41:29 UTC
Post by CowDog
Yep!
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-atheist-community-hurting-itself/
Blogs are graffiti with punctuation.
Tim
2017-03-07 15:43:03 UTC
Post by CowDog
Yep!
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-atheist-community-hurting-itself/
Blogs are graffiti with punctuation.
And the graffiti you linked to didn't really have anything to do with how atheists argue their case.
Davej
2017-03-07 16:29:15 UTC
More whining, and still no Jesus in the sky.
Joe Bruno
2017-03-07 16:54:10 UTC
Post by CowDog
Yep!
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-atheist-community-hurting-itself/
More whining, and still no Jesus in the sky.
Who said he was in the sky?

NON BIBLICAL FOR JESUS

Https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=what%20are%20the%20non-biblical%20sources%20of%20knowledge%20about%20Jesus
Davej
2017-03-07 17:29:29 UTC
Actually the cannibal Apostles ate him. No more Jesus eat on crackers.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-03-07 17:49:32 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Davej
More whining, and still no Jesus in the sky.
Who said he was in the sky?
NON BIBLICAL FOR JESUS
Why does the in-your-face moron keep repeating the same old rebutted
and refuted nonsense, instead of responding properly?

Apart from being mentally ill as a result of his religious
brainwashing?

And why does he keep pretending he's a Jew when he's clearly some kind
of Christian, with his fanatical defence of Christianity and his
constant repetition of Christian bullshit?
Post by Davej
Actually the cannibal Apostles ate him. No more Jesus eat on crackers.
"Polly want a cracker"

Well, he does keep parroting Christian nonsense, even though he claims
he's a Jew.
Joe Bruno
Show me where I support Christian doctrine.
h***@gmail.com
2017-03-08 08:15:10 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Davej
Actually the cannibal Apostles ate him. No more Jesus eat on crackers.
"Polly want a cracker"
Well, he does keep parroting Christian nonsense, even though he claims
he's a Jew.
Show me where I support Christian doctrine.
You didn't?
How come we see you posted links of Non Biblical for Jesus/Moses?

You don't even know what the word support means...
hypatiab7
In ArtieJoe's case, it's "Polly want a crackerjob."
Joe Bruno
Every time I look in the sky, all I see is brown pollution.I doubt Jesus lives there.
Tim
That's because you've got your head stuck up your arse.
CowDog
Actually, all atheists have their heads stuck up their asses.
Tim
All theists are assholes, theist asshole.
Sir Spank
Atheists and theists alike are assholes! All assholes!
%
2017-03-07 19:10:57 UTC
Post by Sir Spank
Post by Tim
Post by CowDog
Post by Tim
On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 9:29:31 AM
On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 10:54:18 AM
i'm glad i'm neither
h***@gmail.com
2017-03-08 08:17:04 UTC
Post by CowDog
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Davej
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Davej
More whining, and still no Jesus in the sky.
Who said he was in the sky?
NON BIBLICAL FOR JESUS
Actually the cannibal Apostles ate him. No more Jesus eat on crackers.
Every time I look in the sky, all I see is brown pollution.I doubt Jesus lives there.
That's because you've got your head stuck up your arse.
Actually, all atheists have their heads stuck up their asses.
No....your head is in the ass of cow and dog at the same time.
Don't know how, but you could be a weird double-headed human ....
CowDog
2017-03-08 12:24:09 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by CowDog
Post by Tim
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Davej
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Davej
More whining, and still no Jesus in the sky.
Who said he was in the sky?
NON BIBLICAL FOR JESUS
Actually the cannibal Apostles ate him. No more Jesus eat on crackers.
Every time I look in the sky, all I see is brown pollution.I doubt Jesus
lives there.
That's because you've got your head stuck up your arse.
Actually, all atheists have their heads stuck up their asses.
No....your head is in the ass of cow and dog at the same time.
Don't know how, but you could be a weird double-headed human ....
Very clever, did you think that one up all by yourself or did mommy help you?
Your head is so far up your ass you can see out of your mouth. How's the veiw
from there, baby cakes?

Cloud Hobbit
2017-03-08 01:02:53 UTC
No evidence confirms that Jesus ever existed.

Cuz he did not.
hypatiab7
2017-03-08 01:27:13 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Davej
Post by CowDog
Yep!
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-atheist-community-hurting-itself/
More whining, and still no Jesus in the sky.
Who said he was in the sky?
NON BIBLICAL FOR JESUS
Christians believe that JC is ruling by his father's side in heaven. Where do
you locate heaven - either Jewish or Christian?
h***@gmail.com
2017-03-08 08:12:25 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Davej
Post by CowDog
Yep!
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-atheist-community-hurting-itself/
More whining, and still no Jesus in the sky.
Who said he was in the sky?
No? In the Milky Way or other planet 1 million trillion miles from earth?
It would take it 1 million years to fly through the space....
Post by Joe Bruno
NON BIBLICAL FOR JESUS
Bullshit.
John Baker
2017-03-07 19:03:20 UTC
On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 15:23:35 GMT, ***@cowdog.net (CowDog) wrote:

Sorry, Sport, but until you can come up with something a bit more
concrete than Bronze Age fairy tales and your personal opinion to
prove your imaginary friend isn't imaginary, there's really nothing to
argue. As far as we're concerned, you're just another intellectually
challenged loony, no different from the hundreds of other loons we've
seen over the years, and worthy of nothing beyond a kick in the ass
and a poke with a sharp stick.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
Jeanne Douglas
2017-03-07 22:47:54 UTC
Post by CowDog
Yep!
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-atheist-community-hurting-itself/
Why don't you summarize the article so we'll know whether or not it's
worth our time.

Or are you so impaired that you cannot?
--
JD

"May your winter feast be an orgy of delight"
-- The Big Furry, Late Show with Stephen
Colbert
Christopher A. Lee
Yes.
vallor
2017-03-08 03:08:29 UTC
Post by CowDog
Yep!
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-atheist-community-hurting-itself/
Why don't you summarize the article so we'll know whether or not it's
worth our time.
Or are you so impaired that you cannot?
"5 Ways Atheists Argue Their Cause (That Aren't Helping)"

5. The Closest Atheism Has To Leaders Are Terrible People
e.g., Richard Dawkins

4. It's Become Tied To Awful Ideas
* "I don't mean to pick on the Amazing Atheist, but the need to defend
himself from feminist critiques didn't come out of nowhere like the knife-
wielding clown that snuck up behind you as you read this. Here he is
arguing that sexual objectification doesn't exist, and here he is again
making fun of feminist cartoons while the point of them flies so far over
his head it strikes a passing 747."

3. There's An Arrogance To It
* "But some atheists still think they know everything and that people who
disagree with them are idiots. They're a minority, sure. But they're a
minority that controls the conversation, because they're more invested in
proving themselves right. Someone who's more open to other beliefs isn't
going to seek out debates and make provocative statements. They'd rather
shrug their shoulders and get back to watching Adventure Time."

2. It's Become Too Defensive
* "But from there it becomes easy to make your beliefs a large part of
your identity, and once you do that you begin to see any challenges to
your beliefs as a challenge to you personally. They're not criticizing a
sprawling, abstract concept; they're criticizing you /as a human being/."

1. It's Focused On The Wrong Goals
* "But drawing a line in the sand with "atheism and progress" on one side
and "religion and reactionary thinking" on the other dumbs down history
so much that Bill and Ted would object. Plenty of great minds have been
religious. And while I haven't conducted a formal poll on the religious
beliefs of people who are, say, fighting for gay marriage rights, I'm
willing to bet you'd find a broad spectrum.

"Now, someone has already run off to the comments to point out that
opposition to gay marriage is primarily based on religious beliefs, and
that's the problem. We're keeping score in terms of Believers vs. Non-
Believers, when the marquee match-up should be Terrible People vs. Good
People. If you're willing to fight for a good cause by expending money or
time in a world where we're constantly strapped for both, you could
worship Azathoth for all the fucks I'd give."

I'm sympathetic to atheism /per se/, but there are kernels of truth in
each of these criticisms.
--
-v