Testimony of the Evangelists -- 117
Robert Duncan
2014-09-30 17:00:37 UTC
Yet these contradictions do not, in the general public estimation,
detract from the integrity of the narrators, nor from the credibility of
their relations. In the points in which they agree, and which constitute
the great body of their narratives, their testimony is of course not
doubted; where they differ, we reconcile them as well as we may; and
where this cannot be done at all, we follow that light which seems to us
the clearest.

-- Dr. Simon Greenleaf
j***@gmail.com
2014-09-30 20:07:08 UTC
Do you think you're achieving anything at all with those massive daily postings?

I'll help you: you prove -once again- that Christians, especially those who post to alt.atheism, are annoying trolls and have no interest in showing any "Christian" virtues.

Thanks for helping the atheist cause.
John Ritson
2014-10-01 10:02:36 UTC
Post by Robert Duncan
Yet these contradictions do not, in the general public estimation,
detract from the integrity of the narrators, nor from the credibility of
their relations. In the points in which they agree, and which constitute
the great body of their narratives, their testimony is of course not
doubted; where they differ, we reconcile them as well as we may; and
where this cannot be done at all, we follow that light which seems to us
the clearest.
-- Dr. Simon Greenleaf
Poor simple Simon. When a linked set of texts agrees the "testimony is
of course not doubted". This "logic" would authenticate every religion's
texts.
--
John Ritson