Why is Jesus Christ vacationing in Italy?
Add Reply
Draper
2018-04-08 14:55:09 UTC
Is he too good for the Americas?
John Locke
2018-04-08 16:39:11 UTC
Post by Draper
Is he too good for the Americas?
...no...he's looking for revenge against a Roman...any Roman. He's got
a nail gun in one hand and a 4 X 4 in the other. They'd better put out
an APB...quickly..old Jeebus has gone quite rabid !
Gospel TT
ROFL!! That was first class, John. :-)
tesla sTinker
2018-04-08 22:22:57 UTC
no, because He is omniscient.

Of which no stupid atheist has a large enough brain to
comprehend what that means. Same as his house is there.
And I aint speaking of that piece of shit in Rome either.
That you backwards altar antichrist pagans love so much.

House of Loretto. Look it up smart ass. I will be tickled pink
when my true God shows up to nail your ass to the backwards cross.

You know, the one the bad thief was crucified on. That bastard
certainly did not go up to His Holy Heaven. And you can believe
that's a true fact.
tesla sTinker
2018-04-08 22:30:09 UTC
no, because He is omniscient yes.

Of which no atheist has large enough brain to
comprehend.. Same as his house is there.
And I aint speaking of that piece of shit in Rome either.

House of Loretto. Look it up smart ass. I will be tickled pink
when my true God shows up to nail your ass to the backwards cross.

You know, the one the bad thief was crucified on. !!! That bastard
certainly did not go up to His Holy Heaven. God would not have him.
only the good thief went up with Him after bearing it.
Robert Carnegie
2018-04-08 22:35:35 UTC
Post by Draper
Is he too good for the Americas?
Do you think this administration would allow someone named
"Jesus" to enter America?
Olrik
2018-04-09 03:27:52 UTC
Post by Draper
Is he too good for the Americas?
The food is better in Italy.
--
Olrik
aa #1981
EAC Chief Food Inspector, Bacon Division
Deng Qi Feng
2018-04-09 04:31:22 UTC
Jesus in this case would be an undocumented illegal immigrant.

Used to be the Bible said to give food or drink to the homeless was like feeding Jesus, but if Trump deported a Mexican Jesus it could be like deportation of the actual Jesus!!!