Vain Traditions: False Gospel of Roman Catholicism
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2017-10-12 16:39:42 UTC

"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-10-12 17:00:21 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/UmzrKyTZJ_8
--
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules."
[Matthew 15:8, 9]
How old are you for real? The reason I am asking this is that you sound like a very immature dude who just sticks to the surface of the Biblical texts...
The Catholic Church is a nation made of the body of Christ, the NEW ROMAN EMPIRE whose citizens are every baptized called out of paganism.
You cannot reproach a nation to have its symbols, its emblems, its Law, or promote a certain culture and way of life.....
If you don't like it, you can take your allegiance to another nation, and in your case America. Since you are already an American Citizen, a nation with its symbols, Laws and culture, I wonder what goal you're trying to achieve by constantly being on the case of the Catholic Church.....?
YOU ARE REALLY GETTING ON EVERYBODY'S NERVE WITH YOUR CONSTANT DISPLAY OF YOUR OWN IGNORANCE.
a322x1n
2017-10-13 03:18:33 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/UmzrKyTZJ_8
Bob, you wouldn't know "false gospel" from your own ass! Give
it up. Your videos are nothing but gibberish.