Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
The Starmaker
2016-02-26 19:47:11 UTC
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?

When you Meditate...you can become at one with God.

Everyone knows...even the 'science girls' knows
if you want to be at one with God, you just meditate.

How do you think Einstein's arrived to his theory of relativity? Being at one with God through meditation.

I think he spent ten years at the patent office just meditating...
he surely wasn't doing anything else.

Eisntein saw a light...
then he saw another light..
then he saw a train...

No laboratory was needed, only meditation.

Einstein was at one with God. God is the light.
The League Of Tedious Wankers
2016-02-26 19:50:33 UTC
Do
That was pretty much not worth reading at all, so well done.

Starmaker, a new Wanker to join the Hallowed Ranks of The League of
Tedious Wankers.
--
***
*** Ken Ditwad
*************************************
The Starmaker
2016-02-26 19:53:26 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
When you Meditate...you can become at one with God.
Everyone knows...even the 'science girls' knows
if you want to be at one with God, you just meditate.
How do you think Einstein's arrived to his theory of relativity? Being at one with God through meditation.
I think he spent ten years at the patent office just meditating...
he surely wasn't doing anything else.
Eisntein saw a light...
then he saw another light..
then he saw a train...
No laboratory was needed, only meditation.
Einstein was at one with God. God is the light.
The physicist Aage Bohr, while meditating, saw atom construction as a planetary system, and in 1975 got a Nobel Prize for it.

When you meditate...you are at one with God, you see the universe through God's eyes.

Now, how do you teach an atheist to be at one with God?

You got to tell him...

"Sit down, shut the fuck up and meditate motherfucker!!!!"

...and if that doesn't work..

Hit him on the heaed with a fuckin beer bottle and he'll be at one with God.
The Starmaker
2016-02-27 18:29:08 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
When you Meditate...you can become at one with God.
Everyone knows...even the 'science girls' knows
if you want to be at one with God, you just meditate.
How do you think Einstein's arrived to his theory of relativity? Being at one with God through meditation.
I think he spent ten years at the patent office just meditating...
he surely wasn't doing anything else.
Eisntein saw a light...
then he saw another light..
then he saw a train...
No laboratory was needed, only meditation.
Einstein was at one with God. God is the light.
The physicist Aage Bohr, while meditating, saw atom construction as a planetary system, and in 1975 got a Nobel Prize for it.
When you meditate...you are at one with God, you see the universe through God's eyes.
When Einstein and Bohr meditate...they are at one with God. They see the Light.

You know...like if you get an idea all of a sudden...a light bulb lights up in your head.

God is the light.

What did Einstein get a noble prize for? LIGHT.

God is the Light.

And then...there was light.

The light at the end of the tunnel.

Now, if you're looking for God..you might try meditating...and when you see the light..

you are at one with God.

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(i'm meditating)mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oops, i think i fell alseep.
The Starmaker
2016-02-27 18:40:59 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
That is why Albert Einstein did a lot of meditating...he wanted to be at one with God.

Albert Einstein wanted to talk to God. Get bright new ideas from Him.

Albert Einstein was soooo obsessed with communicating with God like his quotes:
"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."

that Albert Einstein smoked tobacco called... Revelation.

Full Definition of revelation

1
a : an act of revealing or communicating divine truth b : something that is revealed by God to humans
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/revelation

Now, I wouldn't suggest you take up smoking....

But if you want to find God...

you don't have to look to far.

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2016-02-29 04:14:43 UTC
It appears to me you people don't understand anything about God...
The Starmaker
2016-02-29 22:33:12 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
It appears to me you people don't understand anything about God...
Albert Einstein, and other nobel prize winners have meditated, made contact with God..and He
gave them the ideas that won a nobel prize, just by meditating and making contact with God.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to...meditate, and make contact with God.

Just meditate and follow the maze until you see a bright light.

God does not live on Mars....here is right here on Earth.

You just have to know how to find Him.

Most people are not aware of this, (if not anybody)...that
God cannot exist without a ...body.

Can you exist without a body???

A long time ago...

God realized that
He didn't have
too long to continue.

God realized
nothing last forever
including Himself...

so..

God created the heavens and the earth...

so that He can continue...forever.

Any questions?
The Starmaker
2016-03-01 06:07:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
It appears to me you people don't understand anything about God...
Albert Einstein, and other nobel prize winners have meditated, made contact with God..and He
gave them the ideas that won a nobel prize, just by meditating and making contact with God.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to...meditate, and make contact with God.
Just meditate and follow the maze until you see a bright light.
God does not live on Mars....He is right here on Earth.
You just have to know how to find Him.
Most people are not aware of this, (if not anybody)...that
God cannot exist without a ...body.
Can you exist without a body???
A long time ago...
God realized that
He didn't have
too long to continue.
God realized
nothing last forever
including Himself...
so..
God created the heavens and the earth...
so that He can continue...forever.
Any questions?
Now that you know where God is...

the next step is to learn how
to communicate with Him.

That is what Albert Einstein was trying to do...
learn how to talk to God.

If you look at Albert Einsten's desk..

you can see by what he read he was on the path to God.
Smiler
2016-03-01 21:48:25 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
But have no idea it exists.
How about posting some evidence that your supposed god exists?
Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
The Starmaker
2016-03-01 22:34:36 UTC
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
But you're the kind of person that sees thousand of trees...but sees no
forest.
Les Hellawell
2016-03-02 11:44:15 UTC
On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 14:34:36 -0800, The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
It appears to me you people don't understand anything about God...
Albert Einstein, and other nobel prize winners have meditated, made
contact with God..and He gave them the ideas that won a nobel prize,
just by meditating and making contact with God.
No they have not
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to...meditate, and make contact with God.
Just a religious idiot who thinks he is doing what is only in his
imagination
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Just meditate and follow the maze until you see a bright light.
God does not live on Mars....He is right here on Earth.
No evidence there is is such a creature (whatever one of those is
supposed to be
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
You just have to know how to find Him.
You cannot look for something that is just something in your
superstitious full imagination
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Most people are not aware of this, (if not anybody)...that God cannot
exist without a ...body.
Many are aware that you do not even there is evidence to show there
even is usch a thing let alone know what its characteristic are and
know that people like you can make them up to meet you imagination
and wishful thinking
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Can you exist without a body???
A long time ago...
God realized that He didn't have too long to continue.
Do you wish me accept this is so just on yor say-so or do you
have enything at all to show it is not just something you dreamed up
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
God realized nothing last forever including Himself...
Since you cannt even present any evidence such thing exist
you can hardly tell us what it realises. Maybe you are presenting your
delusions as you seem to have plenty of them talking all the nonesense
you are talking here
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
so..
God created the heavens and the earth...
No evidence of that again just your religious imaginings
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
so that He can continue...forever.
Any questions?
Now that you know where God is...
I know where you think your imaginary god is
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
But have no idea it exists.
How about posting some evidence that your supposed god exists?
Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
Gods are all tailored to order. They are made
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
But you're the kind of person that sees thousand of trees.
own..but sees no
forest.
<quote>
can't see the forest for the trees

It means that if you look at things one at a time, you might not
realize that a branch of separate "trees" go togehter to make a
"forest"

When you are too close to a situation you need to step back and get a
little perspective. When you do you will notice there was a whole
forest you couldn't see before because you were too close, and
focusing on the trees.
Simply that you have focused on the many details and have failed to
see the overall view, impression or key point.
<end quote>
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=can't+see+the+forest+for+the+trees

Both trees and forest are real things which we can photograph, draw,
sketch, plant and so on

We know of no gods to photograph, draw sketch of communicate with
anyway

If your claimed god is ananagous to a forest what analagy is the is
equivalent of the trees in your feeble attempt to explain away there
there is no gods not be able too see for the whatever?

Please take away you imaginary gods, take away your over rich
supersitious wishful thinking and start think about putting up
evidence to show there is a god or SHUT UP

This is not a newsgroup for taking about gods as if they are real
when you have no grounds to talk about in other that imaginary
terms

You future posts I will continue to treat as rubbish and just
ignore

Les Hellawell
Grreting from
YORKSHIRE - The White Rose County

Martin Luther wrote::
"Faith must trample underfoot all sense, reason and understanding

Which means that if Luther practised what he preached
nothing he ever said made any sense
The Starmaker
What do you mean by..."exists"? Can you give me what you mean by..'existence'?
Smiler
2016-03-05 00:13:52 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Smiler
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I will, just as soon as you tell us what you mean by a god?
Cloud Hobbit
2016-03-02 01:19:08 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Why are such a liar? Where does God live? Why is the Bible so fucked up? Why does he not punish fake Christians like yourself? Where did Caine's wife come from? Where did the town where he met her come from? Does it not bother you that Adam, Eve and Caine were supposed to be the only people on earth and yet there was a town full of people for Caine to meet a wife? How does that work?
Why is there a giant lie about a worldwide flood in the Bible when clearly no such event occurred?

What the hell is this about? ""So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.""-- 2 Kings 6:29

"From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. 'Go up, baldhead,' they shouted, 'go up, baldhead!'"

"The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the children to pieces." Nothing says love like 2 she bears.

-- 2 Kings 2:23-24

"If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity." So God says women should not try and save their husbands?

-- Deuteronomy 25:11-12

"And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness." What the hell kind of drugs were they doing back then?

-- Isaiah 34:7

"Hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?"
So believe in Jesus and you get a free meal of piss and shit?

-- Isaiah 36:12

"Early in the morning, as he was on his way back to the city, he was hungry."

"Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, 'May you never bear fruit again!' Immediately the tree withered." Is that any way for the son of god to treat a fig tree?

-- Matthew 21:18-19

"You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them." So he's pissed she made a dildo? WTF?

-- Ezekiel 16:17

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalm 137:9) WTF?

That should keep you busy for a while.
h***@gmail.com
2016-03-02 08:32:46 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Another moron who has his own idea about how a proto-pixie should live?
Wait till it send you to its hell for eternity, questioning its authority on how it should behave....
Cloud Hobbit
2016-03-02 00:45:28 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
It appears to me you people don't understand anything about God...
There is nothing to understand. Unless you want a book review or something. There is no god to know or to know about.

Since there is no evidence of a god thee is no reason to assume one exists. How do you know which imaginary God you should worship?
nature bats last
2016-03-01 22:02:17 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
When you Meditate...you can become at one with God.
Everyone knows...even the 'science girls' knows
if you want to be at one with God, you just meditate.
How do you think Einstein's arrived to his theory of relativity? Being at one with God through meditation.
I think he spent ten years at the patent office just meditating...
he surely wasn't doing anything else.
Eisntein saw a light...
then he saw another light..
then he saw a train...
No laboratory was needed, only meditation.
Einstein was at one with God. God is the light.
.> The physicist Aage Bohr, while meditating, saw atom construction as a planetary system, and in 1975 got a Nobel Prize for it.

Nope. His father, Neils Bohr, imagined the atom as
electrons orbiting the nucleus, reminiscent of a planetary
system. That was sixty two years before son Aage's Nobel,
which for an improved theory of the structure of the nucleus of the atom,
nothing like father's "solar system model".

And I know of no evidence that meditation was involved.
Do you? I will be happy to read any links.

Seth
Les Hellawell
2016-03-02 11:48:47 UTC
On Tue, 1 Mar 2016 14:02:17 -0800 (PST), nature bats last
Post by nature bats last
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
He was probably talking about the kinds of intelligent thinking
intelligent people are capable of he he clearly is not
Post by nature bats last
Seth
Cloud Hobbit
2016-03-02 00:40:06 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
When you Meditate...you can become at one with God.
Everyone knows...even the 'science girls' knows
if you want to be at one with God, you just meditate.
How do you think Einstein's arrived to his theory of relativity? Being at one with God through meditation.
I think he spent ten years at the patent office just meditating...
he surely wasn't doing anything else.
Eisntein saw a light...
then he saw another light..
then he saw a train...
No laboratory was needed, only meditation.
Einstein was at one with God. God is the light.
The physicist Aage Bohr, while meditating, saw atom construction as a planetary system, and in 1975 got a Nobel Prize for it.
When you meditate...you are at one with God, you see the universe through God's eyes.
What God? How do you know he has eyes?
That same beer bottle method works on theists as well. I say we get as many of them to be at one with God as we can. Who has some beer bottles?
je suis charly
2016-02-26 20:11:07 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
Many Buddhists are atheists, and rumors are afoot they meditate.
--
Any one who has common sense will remember that the bewilderments
of the eye are of two kinds, and arise from two causes, either from
of the mind's eye, quite as much as of the bodily eye.
The Starmaker
2016-02-26 20:28:30 UTC
Well an atheist meditating is one way of keeping God in the closet.
h***@gmail.com
2016-02-29 11:26:44 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by je suis charly
Post by The Starmaker
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
Many Buddhists are atheists, and rumors are afoot they meditate.
Well an atheist meditating is one way of keeping God in the closet.
So, are you defining that proto-pixie is actually "nothingness"?
If so, then you may have a point..
Cloud Hobbit
2016-03-02 00:41:26 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by je suis charly
Post by The Starmaker
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
Many Buddhists are atheists, and rumors are afoot they meditate.
Well an atheist meditating is one way of keeping God in the closet.
Is that what you're calling it these days?

How long have you been in the closet?
Davej
2016-02-27 18:48:30 UTC
Another stupid claim. Got any supporting evidence? Of course not.
Marvin Sebourn
2016-02-29 11:34:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
We (atheists) certainly know that to refer to the group, the word "Atheists" should be used. It appears you did not meditate sufficiently to determine the correct spelling of the plural noun. Either you were not at one with God or your God is a poor speller or a poor grammarian.

Marvin Sebourn
Malcolm McMahon
2016-03-01 11:29:13 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
When you Meditate...you can become at one with God.
Actually, it's more interesting than that. What seems to happen during meditation is that you engage with parts of your brain not normally visited by consciousness.

Parts of the brain which might see the world with a different perspective than the one you're used to.

There seem to be a lot of scientific insights triggered by dreams, and I find that my brain in the hypogogic state that precedes sleep can be highly productive.

I suspect, myself, that the process of ideation, i.e. having ideas, is rather like crystallization. Turn your brain into a saturated solution of little ideas, then make it still and cold and, if you are lucky, those little ideas will assemble themselves into one big one.
Cloud Hobbit
2016-03-02 00:37:38 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
When you Meditate...you can become at one with God.
Everyone knows...even the 'science girls' knows
if you want to be at one with God, you just meditate.
How do you think Einstein's arrived to his theory of relativity? Being at one with God through meditation.
I think he spent ten years at the patent office just meditating...
he surely wasn't doing anything else.
Eisntein saw a light...
then he saw another light..
then he saw a train...
No laboratory was needed, only meditation.
Einstein was at one with God. God is the light.
Only if you have a light with the word GOD painted on it.

Meditation has nothing to do with religion. People who aren't religious meditate all the time.