What Your Science Teacher Got Wrong
2017-06-14 23:46:05 UTC

"When atheists are presented with critical reasoned arguments, they often
respond with either personal insults, twisted logic and reasoning along
with semantics with excessive detail of complete speculation presented
as truth, to deviate from the critical argument at hand, and talk at
cross purposes to evade it." --Retro
a322x1n
2017-06-15 03:21:54 UTC
Boob <***@null.null> wrote in news:ohshrp$kho$***@gioia.aioe.org:

"Bob" lies like now other loon can:

<http://scienceblogs.com/evolutionblog/2014/12/19/intelligent-design-
still-dead/>

<http://tinyurl.com/kwyrtku>

<http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2014/08/ken-hams-10-facts-
that-prove-creationism-debunked/>

<http://tinyurl.com/hor4bam>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzmiller_v._Dover_Area_School_District>

<http://tinyurl.com/bmxa4rc>

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-
to-creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/philosop/creation.htm>

<http://tinyurl.com/kzzmt4g>

<http://www.skepticblog.org/2013/08/28/stephen-meyers-fumbling-bumbling-
amateur-cambrian-follies/>

<http://tinyurl.com/grmdhtv>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=stephen+myers>

<http://tinyurl.com/zlcp8u9>

<http://donaldprothero.com/quotes.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/hp2vd4v>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=Lee+Strobel%27s>

<http://tinyurl.com/zbl54ww>

<http://tinyurl.com/j9nkey5>

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zvyyhxn>

<http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/>

<http://tinyurl.com/c72j7wv>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_replication>

<http://tinyurl.com/goxgec9>

<https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-
berlinski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/20/magazine/unintelligent-design.html?
_r=0>

<http://tinyurl.com/h7ubjta>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-
debunked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-
future-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-
think-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=macarthur>

<http://tinyurl.com/jenrqkq>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
John Locke
2017-06-15 12:48:05 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/dX8M7YGM1l8
...don't you ever learn Dunky ? This video is the same, tired, old,
totally debunked arguments that creationists have been recycling
pointlessly for years.

http://www.avg.com
Bob
2017-06-15 13:04:02 UTC
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.

"A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they
do not know the voice of strangers."
(John 10:5)

Those whom God has chosen to condemn to Hell instinctively choose
to believe you.

"Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe
what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe
the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12)

What God has sovereignly decreed to happen, will happen.

Your words are empty and worthless.

You are not having any effect in what anyone believes.

Everything will remain just as it was before you were born, and will be
long after you're dead.

You are only wasting what little bit of time you have left.
Davej
2017-06-15 13:47:30 UTC
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Kevrob
2017-06-15 14:03:46 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."

2017-06-15 14:30:25 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
aaa
2017-06-16 07:47:47 UTC
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for. You have been shown
why evolution is wrong, and why God's creation is right. What more do
you want?

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-16 10:48:30 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
You said "all deserve to know the existence of God."
I want to know why God not giving us what you say we all deserve.
aaa
2017-06-17 05:06:50 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
You have been given all you need to realize God's existence.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-17 09:36:50 UTC
Post by aaa
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for. You have been shown
why evolution is wrong, and why God's creation is right. What more do
you want?
You said "all deserve to know the existence of God."
I want to know why God not giving us what you say we all deserve.
You have been given all you need to realize God's existence.
I was quite shocked to see you say we all deserve something
God does not give us.
Peter Pan
2017-06-17 20:14:26 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
Do you think God sends us The Word via messengers
disguised as passionately credulous kooks, spouting
philosophical nonsense, flat-out lies, and
easily-discredited junk-sciency theories? And then when
men don't heed the kook's word, they all burn in hell?
Is that all we need to realize God's existence?

In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.

Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Smiler
2017-06-18 01:08:36 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
And why does god always pick morons to be his spokespeople?
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Peter Pan
2017-06-18 08:48:50 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
I'm afraid God has recalled this particular moron from
her spokeskook role. You'd think an omniscient, all-wise
deity would be know better.

Not to fear, a new one will be along any time now.
Smiler
2017-06-18 23:33:30 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
The non-existent often make bad choices.
Not to fear, a new one will be along any time now.
But that's exactly what I _do_ fear.
aaa
2017-06-19 04:30:37 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
That's a projection. I don't speak for God. I give my testimony based on
my understanding of God. It's for you to verify my testimony based on
your own learning and understanding of God. My testimony simply shows
that God has given us all we need to realize his existence.
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Peter Pan
2017-06-19 05:37:19 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
What you mean by "verify my testimony" is that everyone
should agree with you. In fact your testimony has been
investigated and found false.

Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.

John Baker
2017-06-15 14:44:18 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
No mystery. He's just an asshole.
2017-06-15 14:50:02 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Innately's whore from Catch-22?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed