What Your Science Teacher Got Wrong
2017-06-14 23:46:05 UTC

"When atheists are presented with critical reasoned arguments, they often
respond with either personal insults, twisted logic and reasoning along
with semantics with excessive detail of complete speculation presented
as truth, to deviate from the critical argument at hand, and talk at
cross purposes to evade it." --Retro
a322x1n
2017-06-15 03:21:54 UTC
Boob <***@null.null> wrote in news:ohshrp$kho$***@gioia.aioe.org:

"Bob" lies like now other loon can:

<http://scienceblogs.com/evolutionblog/2014/12/19/intelligent-design-
still-dead/>

<http://tinyurl.com/kwyrtku>

<http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2014/08/ken-hams-10-facts-
that-prove-creationism-debunked/>

<http://tinyurl.com/hor4bam>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzmiller_v._Dover_Area_School_District>

<http://tinyurl.com/bmxa4rc>

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-
to-creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/philosop/creation.htm>

<http://tinyurl.com/kzzmt4g>

<http://www.skepticblog.org/2013/08/28/stephen-meyers-fumbling-bumbling-
amateur-cambrian-follies/>

<http://tinyurl.com/grmdhtv>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=stephen+myers>

<http://tinyurl.com/zlcp8u9>

<http://donaldprothero.com/quotes.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/hp2vd4v>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=Lee+Strobel%27s>

<http://tinyurl.com/zbl54ww>

<http://tinyurl.com/j9nkey5>

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zvyyhxn>

<http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/>

<http://tinyurl.com/c72j7wv>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_replication>

<http://tinyurl.com/goxgec9>

<https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-
berlinski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/20/magazine/unintelligent-design.html?
_r=0>

<http://tinyurl.com/h7ubjta>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-
debunked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-
future-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-
think-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=macarthur>

<http://tinyurl.com/jenrqkq>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
John Locke
2017-06-15 12:48:05 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/dX8M7YGM1l8
...don't you ever learn Dunky ? This video is the same, tired, old,
totally debunked arguments that creationists have been recycling
pointlessly for years.

http://www.avg.com
Bob
2017-06-15 13:04:02 UTC
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.

"A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they
do not know the voice of strangers."
(John 10:5)

Those whom God has chosen to condemn to Hell instinctively choose
to believe you.

"Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe
what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe
the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12)

What God has sovereignly decreed to happen, will happen.

Your words are empty and worthless.

You are not having any effect in what anyone believes.

Everything will remain just as it was before you were born, and will be
long after you're dead.

You are only wasting what little bit of time you have left.
Davej
2017-06-15 13:47:30 UTC
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Kevrob
2017-06-15 14:03:46 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."

2017-06-15 14:30:25 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
aaa
2017-06-16 07:47:47 UTC
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for. You have been shown
why evolution is wrong, and why God's creation is right. What more do
you want?

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-16 10:48:30 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
You said "all deserve to know the existence of God."
I want to know why God not giving us what you say we all deserve.
aaa
2017-06-17 05:06:50 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
You have been given all you need to realize God's existence.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-17 09:36:50 UTC
Post by aaa
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for. You have been shown
why evolution is wrong, and why God's creation is right. What more do
you want?
You said "all deserve to know the existence of God."
I want to know why God not giving us what you say we all deserve.
You have been given all you need to realize God's existence.
I was quite shocked to see you say we all deserve something
God does not give us.
hypatiab7
2017-06-20 18:04:31 UTC
Post by aaa
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for. You have been shown
why evolution is wrong, and why God's creation is right. What more do
you want?
You said "all deserve to know the existence of God."
I want to know why God not giving us what you say we all deserve.
You have been given all you need to realize God's existence.
I was quite shocked to see you say we all deserve something
God does not give us.
He has said in another thread that he has grown to agree with
the Calvinists. He isn't very subtle. No doubt the Calvinists
don't agree with him, since he makes up his religion as he goes
along. Next week he'll agree with something else.
Peter Pan
2017-06-20 18:26:17 UTC
Post by aaa
[...]
He also said this week in another thread, he agrees with
buddhists & hindus. Even the atheist ones.

He must not know they accept evolution and abiogenesis.
%
oh good and i hope you'll be here to point it out
Peter Pan
2017-06-17 20:14:26 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
Do you think God sends us The Word via messengers
disguised as passionately credulous kooks, spouting
philosophical nonsense, flat-out lies, and
easily-discredited junk-sciency theories? And then when
men don't heed the kook's word, they all burn in hell?
Is that all we need to realize God's existence?

In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.

Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Smiler
2017-06-18 01:08:36 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
And why does god always pick morons to be his spokespeople?
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Peter Pan
2017-06-18 08:48:50 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
I'm afraid God has recalled this particular moron from
her spokeskook role. You'd think an omniscient, all-wise
deity would be know better.

Not to fear, a new one will be along any time now.
Smiler
2017-06-18 23:33:30 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
The non-existent often make bad choices.
Not to fear, a new one will be along any time now.
But that's exactly what I _do_ fear.
aaa
2017-06-19 04:30:37 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
That's a projection. I don't speak for God. I give my testimony based on
my understanding of God. It's for you to verify my testimony based on
your own learning and understanding of God. My testimony simply shows
that God has given us all we need to realize his existence.
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Peter Pan
2017-06-19 05:37:19 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
What you mean by "verify my testimony" is that everyone
should agree with you. In fact your testimony has been
investigated and found false.

Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
In other words, god is AWOL.
aaa
2017-06-19 14:52:56 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Bob
[...]
That's just an empty claim. You haven't been able to prove me wrong.
Post by Peter Pan
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me. I volunteered without fully understanding what I
was getting myself into. However, it has always been a rewarding
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to test
more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear when one
can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a mere human, that
isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward peeing in my pants
right where I stood, but I will never give up.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Peter Pan
2017-06-19 16:09:12 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Bob
[...]
You are waiting for someone to agree with you, right?
Have you seen that happen yet?

Nobody is going to verify your testimony for you, because
nothing you've said makes any sense. You failed
spectacularly when you tried to make a scientific case,
because you had none. Nobody was fooled.

Then you tried to change the subject to "spiritual
evidence". Who's going to believe you about that when
you can't even back up your scientific theories?

The real question is, where's your evidence.
The real answer is, there isn't any.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me. I volunteered without fully understanding what I
was getting myself into. However, it has always been a rewarding
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to test
more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear when one
can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a mere human, that
isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward peeing in my pants
right where I stood, but I will never give up.
Now you have a few clues about what you got yourself
into. Maybe you should listen to what people are saying.
It's not too late to open your eyes and mind, and walk
away from your cult-imposed ignorance. Put on a pair of
dry pants and demand some answers from God.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
You came to save atheists, and got hammered.
Is God bailing you out?
aaa
2017-06-20 12:34:49 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Bob
[...]
I don't need agreement. Everyone needs to agree with the truth.
Post by Peter Pan
Nobody is going to verify your testimony for you, because
nothing you've said makes any sense. You failed
spectacularly when you tried to make a scientific case,
because you had none. Nobody was fooled.
That's just empty denial. My testimony is already a verified fact. To
verify my testimony is not for me. It's for you to recognize the truth.
Post by Peter Pan
Then you tried to change the subject to "spiritual
evidence". Who's going to believe you about that when
you can't even back up your scientific theories?
I don't have any scientific theory. I only have my simple logic based on
the scientific law. You fail to understand the scientific law correctly.
That is not my problem.
Post by Peter Pan
The real question is, where's your evidence.
The real answer is, there isn't any.
That is just blind denial in the face of the spiritual evidence I have
already shown. You make up your speech despite what I have already done
as if nothing has happened. Such willful blindness only makes you look
stupid.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me. I volunteered without fully understanding what I
was getting myself into. However, it has always been a rewarding
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to test
more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear when one
can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a mere human, that
isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward peeing in my pants
right where I stood, but I will never give up.
Now you have a few clues about what you got yourself
into. Maybe you should listen to what people are saying.
It's not too late to open your eyes and mind, and walk
away from your cult-imposed ignorance. Put on a pair of
dry pants and demand some answers from God.
Too late. My decision was made from the very beginning regardless the
consequences. It's a decision based on the faith within me. Everything
in the universe can change, but the faith within me is never going to
change. My mind can always change, but the faith within me is never
going to change, and I have to follow the faith no matter what happens.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
You came to save atheists, and got hammered.
Is God bailing you out?
Your projection is ridiculous. Only God can save people. What makes you
think that I'm capable to save anyone when I myself need to be saved by
God in the first place? I can see you have greatly overestimated my
personal ability. Is that some kind of twisted flattery?

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Peter Pan
2017-06-20 14:32:25 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
You are waiting for someone to agree with you, right?
Have you seen that happen yet?
I don't need agreement. Everyone needs to agree with the truth.
Oh, but that's just your blind denial. You crave
agreement sooo bad.

Everyone but Bob sees your kookiness.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Nobody is going to verify your testimony for you, because
nothing you've said makes any sense. You failed
spectacularly when you tried to make a scientific case,
because you had none. Nobody was fooled.
That's just empty denial. My testimony is already a verified fact. To
verify my testimony is not for me. It's for you to recognize the truth.
I recognize your testimony as falsehood.
You can't even get your science remotely straight. How
do you expect anyone to be dumb enough to buy your
religion?
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Then you tried to change the subject to "spiritual
evidence". Who's going to believe you about that when
you can't even back up your scientific theories?
I don't have any scientific theory.
Your whole schtick is based on your false 2nd law
theories.

Do you have anything else?
Oh yes... your bible that you don't understand.
Anything else?
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
The real question is, where's your evidence.
The real answer is, there isn't any.
That is just blind denial in the face of the spiritual evidence I have
already shown. You make up your speech despite what I have already done
as if nothing has happened. Such willful blindness only makes you look
stupid.
I'll take that chance.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Now you have a few clues about what you got yourself
into. Maybe you should listen to what people are saying.
It's not too late to open your eyes and mind, and walk
away from your cult-imposed ignorance. Put on a pair of
dry pants and demand some answers from God.
Too late. My decision was made from the very beginning regardless the
No, you can still abandon your false theology and live
the rest of your life for good instead of evil.
Then why are you proselytizing in aa, aaa?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 22:12:39 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Bob
[...]
That there is no evidence of the existence of ANY god.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Nobody is going to verify your testimony for you, because
nothing you've said makes any sense. You failed
spectacularly when you tried to make a scientific case,
because you had none. Nobody was fooled.
That's just empty denial.
That's just your way of saying you lost.

My testimony is already a verified fact.

It's verified that you are full of shit.

verify my testimony is not for me. It's for you to recognize the truth.
As son as you tell some truth, we will agree with it, so far you have not done that.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Then you tried to change the subject to "spiritual
evidence". Who's going to believe you about that when
you can't even back up your scientific theories?
I don't have any scientific theory.
No shit.

I only have my simple logic based on
Post by aaa
the scientific law.
You have no such thing Retardo, all you have is lies and your insane ramblings based on no science at all.

You fail to understand the scientific law correctly.
Post by aaa
That is not my problem.
Nobody here tried to use a fake SLoT to make their case, liar.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
The real question is, where's your evidence.
The real answer is, there isn't any.
That is just blind denial in the face of the spiritual evidence I have
already shown.
There is no such thing as spiritual evidence.

Post by aaa
as if nothing has happened. Such willful blindness only makes you look
stupid.
Insisting that your lies and insane bullshit are has any meaning is making you look like the retarded idiot you are.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me.
The nonexistent can not send anyone anywhere.

Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
was getting myself into. However, it has always been a rewarding
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to test
more than I would like to.
Even the retarded can gain a glimse of the truth once in awhile.

Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart.
No such thing. the heart pumps blood retardo.

As a mere human, that
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward peeing in my pants
right where I stood, but I will never give up.
You should p[robably stop and change your diaper.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Now you have a few clues about what you got yourself
into. Maybe you should listen to what people are saying.
It's not too late to open your eyes and mind, and walk
away from your cult-imposed ignorance. Put on a pair of
dry pants and demand some answers from God.
Too late. My decision was made from the very beginning regardless the
consequences.
So you choose to be an idiot.

It's a decision based on the faith within me.

See above.

Everything
Post by aaa
in the universe can change, but the faith within me is never going to
change.
Ver9ifing your brain damage.

Post by aaa
going to change, and I have to follow the faith no matter what happens.
Because you are an idiot.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
You came to save atheists, and got hammered.
Is God bailing you out?
Your projection is ridiculous. Only God can save people.
Not possible for the nonexistent to save anybody.

What makes you
Post by aaa
think that I'm capable of saving anyone when I myself need to be saved by
God in the first place?
I'm pretty sure you can't do much of anything other than troll a NG where you don't belong and do not have the brains to participate in.

Ability? See above.
Smiler
2017-06-19 23:49:30 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times.
Therefore, god is in your turds.
Ted
2017-06-20 00:01:21 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times.
Therefore, god is in your turds.
In fact, that's his favorite place to hang out because he feels a sense of
identity with shit, especially bullshit.
aaa
2017-06-20 12:51:52 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times.
Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is. You don't
want the turd getting into your own heart.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Smiler
2017-06-21 01:04:26 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
Post by aaa
You don't want the turd getting into your own heart.
How can it do that, moron?
aaa
2017-06-21 07:15:01 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
That's because of your prejudiced mind.
You don't want the turd getting into your own heart.
How can it do that, moron?
By thinking God is in your turd, you make your turd the same as your heart.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Smiler
2017-06-22 01:01:01 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
That's because of your prejudiced mind.
No. It's because of the insane shit you post.
You don't want the turd getting into your own heart.
How can it do that, moron?
By thinking God is in your turd, you make your turd the same as your heart.
There's no god in either my heart or my turds.
Your turds are on display in every one of your insane posts.

Are you claiming that your supposed god isn't in your turds?
If so, it cannot be omnipresent.
aaa
2017-06-25 13:35:29 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
That's because of your prejudiced mind.
No. It's because of the insane shit you post.
You don't want the turd getting into your own heart.
How can it do that, moron?
By thinking God is in your turd, you make your turd the same as your heart.
There's no god in either my heart or my turds.
Your turds are on display in every one of your insane posts.
Are you claiming that your supposed god isn't in your turds?
If so, it cannot be omnipresent.
That is right. God is a spirit. God isn't in what I see. What I see is
only an illusion, and God can not be an illusion. God is in what has
made me see. That is why God is the truth, love, wisdom, and all the
other things the most essential to life.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-25 19:09:19 UTC
That is right. God is a spirit. God isn't in what I see. What I see is
only an illusion, and God can not be an illusion. God is in what has
made me see. That is why God is the truth, love, wisdom, and all the
other things the most essential to life.
No man can see God and live except for those who did see God
and lived to write about it.
hypatiab7
2017-06-25 23:32:31 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
[...]
I bet you got out of breath trying to think up that non-answer. And who said
anything about your god being a spirit. Spirit is one of the words you
redefined to suit yourself.
duke
2017-06-26 22:04:00 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
[...]
Not likely. A fallen away Jewess is not likely to understand. A fallen away
Christian, yes, but a Jewess, not likely.

Pope Paul VI
2017-06-26 02:32:32 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
That's because of your prejudiced mind.
No. It's because of the insane shit you post.
No reply?
You don't want the turd getting into your own heart.
How can it do that, moron?
By thinking God is in your turd, you make your turd the same as your heart.
There's no god in either my heart or my turds.
Your turds are on display in every one of your insane posts.
Are you claiming that your supposed god isn't in your turds?
If so, it cannot be omnipresent.
That is right. God is a spirit. God isn't in what I see. What I see is
only an illusion, and God can not be an illusion. God is in what has
made me see. That is why God is the truth, love, wisdom, and all the
other things the most essential to life.
So your god isn't omnipresent as you claimed, liar.
duke
2017-06-26 22:04:50 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
That's because of your prejudiced mind.
No. It's because of the insane shit you post.
No reply?
No point for insane shit.

Pope Paul VI
2017-06-22 04:35:58 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
That's because of your prejudiced mind.
No, it's because you are full of shit.
Oh and that was another example of irony, right?
That's more stupidity from you. God can not be a turd. Turds are real.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-22 07:17:25 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
That's because of your prejudiced mind.
You call it predjudiced, we call it reality.
Something as gigantic as the notion of god, especially based on the lunacy of the bible which is supposed to be god's word should make every single human being question what the hell they are supposed to be believing in. There is no intelligible description of God. There is no evidence that conclusively leads one to think such a thing is even possible, especially considering some of the spectacular failures of the Bible.

Add to that the fact the most passionate defenders of this imaginary God are almost all obviously bat shit crazy or just plain thieves.
You don't want the turd getting into your own heart.
How can it do that, moron?
By thinking God is in your turd, you make your turd the same as your heart.
Then God is not omnipresent?

By heart, you mean something other than the organ that pumps blood, right? Or are you still pretending to be a brain damaged moron?
aaa
2017-06-25 13:42:36 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
[...]
No. God is present before everything else. Nothing can be present
without God.
By heart, you mean something other than the organ that pumps blood,
right? Or are you still pretending to be a brain damaged moron?
By heart, I mean the center and source of our life. The life we have
does not come from the food we eat. It comes from the heart as something
spiritual with meaning and purpose. The heart provides our life with
meaning and purpose. Without the heart, life is meaningless with no purpose.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Smiler
2017-06-26 02:27:40 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
[...]
Then god is in your turds.
Q.E.D.
Post by aaa
By heart, you mean something other than the organ that pumps blood,
right? Or are you still pretending to be a brain damaged moron?
By heart, I mean the center and source of our life. The life we have
does not come from the food we eat.
Then stop eating and see what happens to you.
Post by aaa
It comes from the heart as something spiritual with meaning and purpose.
Spiritual is a word without meaning or purpose.
Post by aaa
The heart provides our life with meaning and purpose. Without the heart,
life is meaningless with no purpose.
Unevidenced woo-woo bullshit.
aaa
2017-06-28 02:49:20 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
[...]
No. That isn't logical.
Post by Smiler
Q.E.D.
Post by aaa
By heart, you mean something other than the organ that pumps blood,
right? Or are you still pretending to be a brain damaged moron?
By heart, I mean the center and source of our life. The life we have
does not come from the food we eat.
Then stop eating and see what happens to you.
Living is not just about eating.
It comes from the heart as something spiritual with meaning and purpose.
Spiritual is a word without meaning or purpose.
Glad you admit your ignorance.
The heart provides our life with meaning and purpose. Without the heart,
life is meaningless with no purpose.
Unevidenced woo-woo bullshit.
That's admitting your ignorance again.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
hypatiab7
2017-06-25 23:25:48 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
That's because of your prejudiced mind.
I see. Only you are right, since you have your god imprisoned in your flub dub.
You are the center of the Universe.
You don't want the turd getting into your own heart.
How can it do that, moron?
By thinking God is in your turd, you make your turd the same as your heart.
You mean you don't believe that your god is in everything. Blasphemy! Again.
That's what happens when you make up your own religion.
Smiler
2017-06-26 02:36:01 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
That's because of your prejudiced mind.
I see. Only you are right, since you have your god imprisoned in your flub dub.
You are the center of the Universe.
He 'thinks' he is.
You don't want the turd getting into your own heart.
How can it do that, moron?
By thinking God is in your turd, you make your turd the same as your heart.
You mean you don't believe that your god is in everything. Blasphemy!
Again. That's what happens when you make up your own religion.
His god's omniscience isn't all it's claimed to be.
Don Martin
2017-06-21 21:55:32 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times. Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is.
I understand what a turd is. I see it in every one of your posts.
Sadly, he imagines it to be evidence for his imaginary superfriend.
You're weird.
John Locke
2017-06-20 22:33:51 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times.
Therefore, god is in your turds.
...does that mean I'll need a priest present to
give blessings before I have my septic tank pumped out ?

http://www.avg.com
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:31:08 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Bob
[...]
You haven't proven yourself right.
You make up fictitious version of SLoT and claim you proved something when all you did was prove your refusal to accept reality.
You call the verified science of evolution to be a philosophy which is a lie.
You claim that cells pray and that hearts do soething other than pump blood.
So far all you have done is prove you are an idiot.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me.
Duh.

I volunteered without fully understanding what I
Post by aaa
was getting myself into.
You mean you were awake?

Post by aaa
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to test
more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear when one
can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a mere human, that
isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward peeing in my pants
right where I stood, but I will never give up.
There is no evidence that you learned anything, but then you didn't really know any of the things you speak of.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
If god is everywhere, then he is nowhere in particular which is not to be.
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
aaa
2017-06-20 13:01:47 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:47:47 +0800, aaa
Post by aaa
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 22:30:25 +0800, aaa
Post by aaa
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 9:47:34 AM UTC-4,
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 8:04:01 AM UTC-5,
Post by Bob
[...]
That's just your blind denial. I don't have any version of the second
law. It's all your misunderstanding because you don't understand the
second law yourself.
Post by aaa
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots, or you
are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me.
Duh.
I volunteered without fully understanding what I
Post by aaa
was getting myself into.
You mean you were awake?
Only to a certain degree, yes. If I had been fully awoken, I wouldn't be
here as I am now.
Post by aaa
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to
test more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear
when one can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a
mere human, that isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward
peeing in my pants right where I stood, but I will never give up.
There is no evidence that you learned anything, but then you didn't
really know any of the things you speak of.
You are talking to the mirror. The cluelessness belongs to you.
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's really
God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles, and by
telling John Denver things nobody else could have known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of
you. God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
If god is everywhere, then he is nowhere in particular which is not to be.
No. God is always with you. God is wherever you are. That is what means
by being omnipresent.
Post by aaa
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence, happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life
itself.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 22:18:51 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]

Post by aaa
law.
We all know that. You have some made up version that is not the sceond law. You are a liar and an idiot.

It's all your misunderstanding because you don't understand the
Post by aaa
second law yourself.
I know it only applies only to closed systems and you are the only idiot I know of who claims it can be applied to an open system.
Post by aaa
was getting myself into.
You mean you were awake?
Only to a certain degree, yes. If I had been fully awoken, I wouldn't be
here as I am now.
No, you'd be an atheist.
Post by aaa
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to
test more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear
when one can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a
mere human, that isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward
peeing in my pants right where I stood, but I will never give up.
There is no evidence that you learned anything, but then you didn't
really know any of the things you speak of.
You are talking to the mirror. The cluelessness belongs to you.
Says the liar who tried to use a fake SLoT.
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's really
God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles, and by
telling John Denver things nobody else could have known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of
you. God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
If god is everywhere, then he is nowhere in particular which is not to be.
No. God is always with you.
No nonexistent people are with me. To exist means to be something and somewhere
in particular.

God is wherever you are. That is what means
Post by aaa
by being omnipresent.
It is a nonsense term in this case. God is imaginary.
hypatiab7
2017-06-20 21:02:13 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Bob
[...]
Not a bunch of phony religious crap from you or any other theist.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
You said "all deserve to know the existence of God."
I want to know why God not giving us what you say we all deserve.
You have been given all you need to realize God's existence.
Non-answer. Typical theist lies about how we wouldn't understand which
only proves that you don't even know what you are worshipping. You're
just accepting nonsense others have told you or you made up yourself.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Do you think God sends us The Word via messengers
disguised as passionately credulous kooks, spouting
philosophical nonsense, flat-out lies, and
easily-discredited junk-sciency theories? And then when
men don't heed the kook's word, they all burn in hell?
Is that all we need to realize God's existence?
That's a projection. I don't speak for God. I give my testimony based on
my understanding of God. It's for you to verify my testimony based on
your own learning and understanding of God. My testimony simply shows
that God has given us all we need to realize his existence.
What you mean by "verify my testimony" is that everyone
should agree with you. In fact your testimony has been
investigated and found false.
That's just an empty claim. You haven't been able to prove me wrong.
You haven't been able to verify that you are right.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
The latter.
Post by aaa
God did not send me. I volunteered without fully understanding what I
was getting myself into. However, it has always been a rewarding
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to test
more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear when one
can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a mere human, that
isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward peeing in my pants
right where I stood, but I will never give up.
Have you always been a troll? You'll never give up? If you just mean here in alt.atheism, you'll never succeed here. But, our success will be keeping you here as a failure. That way, you won't be bothering anyone else.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
I'm waiting for "Despicable Me III" to be released. I love the minions
and the rock music.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
Nah, he's just non-existent.
Only in your sick mind. And you can't prove otherwise.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-19 06:42:50 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
aaa's God needs a firmware update but his God is no longer supported.

If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
aaa
2017-06-19 15:01:10 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God. All one needs is to
realize it. Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
consciousness of Christ.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-19 23:41:00 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God. All one needs is to
realize it. Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
consciousness of Christ.
Please answer my question.

If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
aaa
2017-06-20 13:02:59 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God. All one needs is to
realize it. Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
consciousness of Christ.
Please answer my question.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
The world of God is not for you to know unless you can give up the sin.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-20 14:49:00 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God. All one needs is to
realize it. Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
consciousness of Christ.
Please answer my question.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
The world of God is not for you to know unless you can give up the sin.
I don't have to worry about sin as God does not allow sin.

Please answer my question.

If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:33:04 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God.
Just like many other fairy tales.

All one needs is to
Post by aaa
realize it.
It5 will be realized when god pokes his head out of the clouds and proves it.

Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
Post by aaa
consciousness of Christ.
Another imaginary character.
Does not exist because spiritual evidence is a nonsense term.
aaa
2017-06-20 13:07:06 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of
you. God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God.
Just like many other fairy tales.
That's just your own imagination. You have no idea what you are talking
about.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
All one needs is to
Post by aaa
realize it.
It5 will be realized when god pokes his head out of the clouds and proves it.
That's never going to happen. Your imagination never has anything to do
with God.
Post by aaa
consciousness of Christ.
Another imaginary character.
Speaking like a real idiot without the least of philosophical understanding.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Does not exist because spiritual evidence is a nonsense term.
That's just foolish blind denial in the face of the actual evidence that
have already been shown.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 22:21:57 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of
you. God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God.
Just like many other fairy tales.
That's just your own imagination. You have no idea what you are talking
about.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
All one needs is to
Post by aaa
consciousness of Christ.
Another imaginary character.
Speaking like a real idiot without the least of philosophical understanding.
DSays tghe idiot who lies about everything and doesn't know what evidence, science or philosophjy actually are.
That's YOUR blind denial of the fact that you have not shown any evidence of anything other than brain damaged and a propensity for lying.
hypatiab7
2017-06-20 19:04:24 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God. All one needs is to
realize it. Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
consciousness of Christ.
You sound like you're talking about Fairyland. Everything is wonderful
in Fairyland. Everyone is happy an eats fantastic food and lives long lives.
And they don't have souls or misery to ruin their lives. And there's no 'God'
to be afraid of. Hmmmm, keep your 'Paradise'. Fairyland sounds a lot better.
aaa
2017-06-21 09:30:38 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God. All one needs is to
realize it. Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
consciousness of Christ.
You sound like you're talking about Fairyland. Everything is wonderful
in Fairyland. Everyone is happy an eats fantastic food and lives long lives.
And they don't have souls or misery to ruin their lives. And there's no 'God'
to be afraid of. Hmmmm, keep your 'Paradise'. Fairyland sounds a lot better.
Nope. Your fairyland is imaginary, but the paradise is the true reality.
People in paradise do have souls, but their souls have been cleaned and
made pure by the fire of the Holy Spirit. So they will never sin again,
and they will be with God forever.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Peter Pan
2017-06-21 10:19:35 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God. All one needs is to
realize it. Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
consciousness of Christ.
You sound like you're talking about Fairyland. Everything is wonderful
in Fairyland. Everyone is happy an eats fantastic food and lives long lives.
And they don't have souls or misery to ruin their lives. And there's no 'God'
to be afraid of. Hmmmm, keep your 'Paradise'. Fairyland sounds a lot better.
Nope. Your fairyland is imaginary, but the paradise is the true reality.
People in paradise do have souls, but their souls have been cleaned and
made pure by the fire of the Holy Spirit.
So they had to go to hell first?
Post by aaa
So they will never sin again,
and they will be with God forever.
Did God make everything good there? Is everything good
now?
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-21 20:17:07 UTC
Post by aaa
[...]
I'm wondering why the Holy Shit, er, I mean Holy Spirit hasn't cleaned
our souls already.
now?
Peter Pan
2017-06-21 21:03:05 UTC
Post by aaa
[...]
It's kind of like trying to dry clean a jacket while
you're still in it.

Soul-cleansing involves fire and brimstone. It's hard on
the human to have the soul cleansed while still attached
to the user's ass. The only practical way is wait for
the user to die, or just kill him first.

It kind of doesn't make sense that the soul is pure
spirit, yet physical fire is required to clean it.
Seems like trying to clean the air with steel wool pads.
Yet, we don't have to understand, we only have to realize
the TRVTH.
aaa
2017-06-25 13:46:53 UTC
Post by aaa
[...]
This world of sin is already the hell where there is no God. There is no
other hell to go to except the eternal damnation.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
So they will never sin again,
and they will be with God forever.
Did God make everything good there? Is everything good
now?
Of course.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-25 19:13:19 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
So they will never sin again,
and they will be with God forever.
Did God make everything good there? Is everything good
now?
Of course.
If God made everything good here and now would everything be
good here and now?
Smiler
2017-06-26 02:41:58 UTC
Post by aaa
[...]
But you claimed your god is omnipresent = everywhere.
Either he's everywhere, and on 'this world of sin', or you lied about him
being omnipresent. Which is it?
Post by aaa
There is no other hell to go to except the eternal damnation.
Your evidence that such a place exists is what?
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
So they will never sin again, and they will be with God forever.
Did God make everything good there? Is everything good now?
Of course.
So why isn't everything good here?
hypatiab7
Your 'Paradise' sounds like a laudramat. And you still haven't provided any evidence that your god exists or ever existed. Saying that you can't do this means that you have no idea what you are worshipping. Faith is proof of nothing.
Lucifer Morningstar
That explains why God has not given us paradise on earth.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:18:51 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
The nonexistent never seem to be available.

God
Then you are saying god is imaginary. If god were real there would be real external evidence that would prove it to the entire world at once. All thins bullshit about having to "realize" god is just another way of saying you have nothing.
aaa
2017-06-20 13:11:14 UTC
Post by aaa
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 22:30:25 +0800, aaa
Post by aaa
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 9:47:34 AM UTC-4, Davej
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 8:04:01 AM UTC-5, Bob
Post by Bob
[...]
Your presumption is just a blind belief.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
God
Post by aaa
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
Then you are saying god is imaginary. If god were real there would
be real external evidence that would prove it to the entire world at
once. All thins bullshit about having to "realize" god is just
another way of saying you have nothing.
No. You keep separating God from you while I'm doing the exact opposite
to stop you. Can you realize that?

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Smiler
2017-06-21 01:16:04 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
What god would that be? The one for which you have no evidence?
Post by aaa
while I'm doing the exact opposite to stop you. Can you realize that?
I realise that you are talking unevideced nonsense.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:24:44 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
That's a projection.
Why is every fact about a projection? You speak as if god were real. You claim the bible is inerrant and true, which is patently false.
If you aren't speaking for god, then shut the fuck up you moron.

I don't speak for God. I give my testimony based on
Post by aaa
my understanding of God.
Which is the problem. you don't understand anything about god and have no way of proving your imaginary god exists so you make shit up and then claim it is the truth.

Post by aaa
your own learning and understanding of God.
Sorry, but you are the one with the b urden of proof that you have failed to meet. You can't win by making things up and ignoring facts.

My testimony simply shows
Post by aaa
that God has given us all we need to realize his existence.
Your testimony proves that you are a moronic, brain damaged troll.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If an omnipotent god can not be bothered to show himself, I want to know what he's hiding.
Does not exist.
aaa
2017-06-20 13:26:09 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
Because you are projecting.

You speak as if god were real.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You claim the bible is inerrant and true, which is patently false. If
you aren't speaking for god, then shut the fuck up you moron.
Why should I? What law have I broken by sharing my personal understanding?
Post by aaa
my understanding of God.
Which is the problem. you don't understand anything about god and
have no way of proving your imaginary god exists so you make shit up
and then claim it is the truth.
Because it is philosophy. Philosophy doesn't have to prove anything.
Philosophy is to understand everything. Your scientific mind doesn't
work with philosophy.
Post by aaa
your own learning and understanding of God.
Sorry, but you are the one with the b urden of proof that you have
failed to meet. You can't win by making things up and ignoring
facts.
No. Philosophical understanding does not come from demonstration. It
comes from the actual philosophical inquiry through personal effort.
There is no burden of proof. There is only spiritual enlightenment.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
My testimony simply shows
Post by aaa
that God has given us all we need to realize his existence.
Your testimony proves that you are a moronic, brain damaged troll.
That's only because you are totally clueless.
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's really God
by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles, and by telling John
Denver things nobody else could have known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If an omnipotent god can not be bothered to show himself, I want to know what he's hiding.
God is not hiding. You are hiding from God because of sin. Just get rid
of the sin, there would be nothing to hide, and you are with God as one
already.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Does not exist.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Kevrob
2017-06-21 03:41:11 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You claim the bible is inerrant and true, which is patently false. If
you aren't speaking for god, then shut the fuck up you moron.
Why should I? What law have I broken by sharing my personal understanding?
If you are in china, you may have broken several "laws."

Here in the States you have broken none.

You have repeatedly transgressed against the group charter,
which declares NO PROSELYTIZING.

There's always the possibility you are an example of
Poe's Law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

Kevin R
Peter Pan
2017-06-21 18:56:03 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You claim the bible is inerrant and true, which is patently false. If
you aren't speaking for god, then shut the fuck up you moron.
Why should I? What law have I broken by sharing my personal understanding?
If you are in china, you may have broken several "laws."
Here in the States you have broken none.
You have repeatedly transgressed against the group charter,
which declares NO PROSELYTIZING.
There's always the possibility you are an example of
Poe's Law.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law
That's IT! Ms. aaa is obviously not a real creationist,
but only an atheist or other skeptic parodying a
creationist to show how silly creationists are.

IHBT!!

NOW I understand why she occasionally uses smilies at the
end of her posts.

Ms. aaa, you are a brilliant troll. I should have known
no one could really be that stupid. Now that the gig's
up, you may unmask yourself and accept your applause.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-22 04:33:45 UTC
Post by Cloud Hobbit
You claim the bible is inerrant and true, which is patently false. If
you aren't speaking for god, then shut the fuck up you moron.
Why should I? What law have I broken by sharing my personal understanding?
The second law you twat. .
Post by Kevrob
If you are in china, you may have broken several "laws."
Here in the States you have broken none.
You have repeatedly transgressed against the group charter,
which declares NO PROSELYTIZING.
There's always the possibility you are an example of
Poe's Law.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law
Kevin R
I'm sure time will prove Darwin corect again when Tripp's line goes extinct.
Only the fit survive.
hypatiab7
2017-06-20 18:57:21 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate they have chosen for themselves.
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
Because in aaa's newly Calvinistic beliefs, his 'god' chooses who to bless
and who to curse before they're born. So, he's contradicting himself.
Post by aaa
Post by aaa
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for. You have been shown
why evolution is wrong, and why God's creation is right. What more do
you want?
For you to come to your senses.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
You said "all deserve to know the existence of God."
I want to know why God not giving us what you say we all deserve.
You have been given all you need to realize God's existence.
No, we haven't. We haven't even been given evidence that your insane god exists.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Do you think God sends us The Word via messengers
No, but dummies like you do or nutjobs think that they are the messengers.
Some of them believe that knowledge lives in their heart, not their brain.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
disguised as passionately credulous kooks, spouting
philosophical nonsense, flat-out lies, and
easily-discredited junk-sciency theories? And then when
men don't heed the kook's word, they all burn in hell?
Is that all we need to realize God's existence?
Fear is a major part of religion. Believe or else you'll go to a non-
existent hell.
Post by aaa
That's a projection. I don't speak for God. I give my testimony based on
my understanding of God. It's for you to verify my testimony based on
your own learning and understanding of God. My testimony simply shows
that God has given us all we need to realize his existence.
No one here asked for your testimony. Many have requested that you go away
and get psychiatric help. You speak only for yourself. And you are a
mentally damaged product.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
I like John Denver's music.. Never saw any movie he was in.

Post by aaa
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
No one can see or hear anything that doesn't exist. How do you 'realize'
your god from within you, nunian? Just thinking about something doesn't
make it real.
%
yes it does
Don Martin
2017-06-20 22:17:30 UTC
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:57:21 -0700 (PDT), hypatiab7
Post by hypatiab7
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
I like John Denver's music.. Never saw any movie he was in.
He's actually not bad in it. Certainly he's a better actor than a
pilot.
2017-06-21 01:12:10 UTC
Post by aaa
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for. You have been
shown why evolution is wrong, and why God's creation is right.
What more do you want?
For you to come to your senses.
Don't hold your breath.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:15:16 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
Except for an actual god. You have nothing.
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
aaa
2017-06-20 13:27:23 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
That is not for me to show. It is for you to realize.

Smiler
2017-06-21 02:10:50 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
Why would we do that?
Do you realise that you're a paedophile?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-22 04:08:43 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
After some really good weed, god told me that people who tell lies about him AND HIS CREATION, WHICH INCLUDES THE WAY HE DESIGNED EVOLUTION TO WORK are indeed pedophiles. They creep around playgrounds looking for small children to indoctrinate in their disgusting and perverted beliefs. Then we prayed, passed the marinara and the garlic bread, followed by some special brownies.

It's not for me to prove, it's for you to realize God hates pedophiles and liars.

Ramen.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-22 05:28:05 UTC
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 21:08:43 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by Bob
[...]
God hates figs. - Matthew 21:18-22
Ramen.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:14:08 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for.
No, you have compiled a list of things which prove nothing ABOUT ANY GOD.

You have been shown
Post by aaa
why evolution is wrong,
No, you made up a bullshit version of the SLoT and proved you are an idiot.

and why God's creation is right.

You have not proven god and you have not proven creation.

What more do
Post by aaa
you want?
Reality in place of your brain damaged ramblings and lies that prove nothing.
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Not evidence of god
John Locke
2017-06-20 00:40:01 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 17:14:08 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
you want?
Reality in place of your brain damaged ramblings and lies that prove nothing.
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Not evidence of god
...I'm beginning to think that even if they could prove the existence
of some god they wouldn't want to. What if they found out it was just
a lazy old cow, sitting on a cloud, never heard of Jesus and didn't
give a rat's ass about the human infestation earth. Scratch all the
religions on the planet...except maybe the Hindus...they might be
able to spin the sacred cow thing and salvage their ideology.

http://www.avg.com
Smiler
2017-06-21 02:16:46 UTC
Post by aaa
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence,
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Not evidence of god
...I'm beginning to think that even if they could prove the existence of
some god they wouldn't want to. What if they found out it was just a
lazy old cow,
They'd milk it for all they can get.
Post by John Locke
sitting on a cloud, never heard of Jesus and didn't give a
rat's ass about the human infestation earth. Scratch all the religions
on the planet...except maybe the Hindus...they might be able to spin
the sacred cow thing and salvage their ideology.
The Muslims would claim there was a typo and it was really Moohammed and
the Christians would claim it was a virgin cow, even though it gave milk.
aaa
2017-06-20 13:28:34 UTC
Post by aaa
you want?
Reality in place of your brain damaged ramblings and lies that prove nothing.
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Not evidence of god
Nothing but blind denial.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Smiler
2017-06-21 02:18:16 UTC
Post by aaa
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence,
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Not evidence of god
Nothing but blind denial.
That's all you have.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:08:14 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
What people deserve3 to know is that there is no such thing as god, no such thing as the supernatural and no such thing as ID. They need to know that all religions that posit any god or gods are bullshit. They need to know that it is impossible to discuss religion with believers without the believers lying.
You know, like you do.
aaa
2017-06-20 13:30:58 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
You are chanting like a mindless monk for your blind belief and utter
ignorance of God.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-20 21:55:38 UTC
What people deserve to know is that there is no such thing as god,
no such thing as the supernatural and no such thing as ID. They need
to know that all religions that posit any god or gods are bullshit.
They need to know that it is impossible to discuss religion with
believers without the believers lying. You know, like you do.
You are chanting like a mindless monk for your blind belief and utter
ignorance of God.
Why don't you think people deserve to know the truth?

You are like a pedophile that rapes a young child to gratify
himself without consideration for the child.
Christopher A. Lee
2017-06-20 22:17:26 UTC
Post by aaa
What people deserve to know is that there is no such thing as god,
no such thing as the supernatural and no such thing as ID. They need
to know that all religions that posit any god or gods are bullshit.
They need to know that it is impossible to discuss religion with
believers without the believers lying. You know, like you do.
You are chanting like a mindless monk for your blind belief and utter
ignorance of God.
And you're a deliberate, personally nasty, fucking liar who knows that
in the real world there are hundreds of gods, all of which are merely
"somebody else's religious belief to everybody but their own
followers.
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Why don't you think people deserve to know the truth?
You are like a pedophile that rapes a young child to gratify
himself without consideration for the child.
He's so full of shit that he imagines we have to be told, whether or
not we are interested, and even though anybody with an IQ greater than
about 90 knows that he is completely wrong.
John Baker
2017-06-15 14:44:18 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
No mystery. He's just an asshole.
2017-06-15 14:50:02 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Innately's whore from Catch-22?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
hypatiab7
2017-06-20 17:49:42 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
So you tell yourself. You are so frightened of not being one of the Elect
40,000 young virgin Jewish men) that you've convinced yourself that you are.
Mazel Tov!
Post by Bob
"A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they
do not know the voice of strangers."
(John 10:5)
Those whom God has chosen to condemn to Hell instinctively choose
to believe you.
"Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe
what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe
the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12)
What God has sovereignly decreed to happen, will happen.
Your words are empty and worthless.
You are not having any effect in what anyone believes.
Everything will remain just as it was before you were born, and will be
long after you're dead.
You are only wasting what little bit of time you have left.
Please turn the record over. The A side is worse than boring. There must
not be a B side, since you never play it.
Smiler
2017-06-21 02:23:27 UTC
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that you
are a liar.
So you tell yourself. You are so frightened of not being one of the
Elect 40,000 young virgin Jewish men) that you've convinced yourself
that you are.
Mazel Tov!
Oy gevult! What must his supposed heaven be like?
I certainly wouldn't want to be there.