What Your Science Teacher Got Wrong
2017-06-14 23:46:05 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX8M7YGM1l8
--
"When atheists are presented with critical reasoned arguments, they often
respond with either personal insults, twisted logic and reasoning along
with semantics with excessive detail of complete speculation presented
as truth, to deviate from the critical argument at hand, and talk at
cross purposes to evade it." --Retro
a322x1n
2017-06-15 03:21:54 UTC
Boob <***@null.null> wrote in news:ohshrp$kho$***@gioia.aioe.org:

"Bob" lies like now other loon can:

<http://scienceblogs.com/evolutionblog/2014/12/19/intelligent-design-
still-dead/>

<http://tinyurl.com/kwyrtku>

<http://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2014/08/ken-hams-10-facts-
that-prove-creationism-debunked/>

<http://tinyurl.com/hor4bam>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitzmiller_v._Dover_Area_School_District>

<http://tinyurl.com/bmxa4rc>

<https://sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/what-i-would-say-
to-creationists-if-i-was-more-of-a-dick/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zascach>

<https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/philosop/creation.htm>

<http://tinyurl.com/kzzmt4g>

<http://www.skepticblog.org/2013/08/28/stephen-meyers-fumbling-bumbling-
amateur-cambrian-follies/>

<http://tinyurl.com/grmdhtv>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=stephen+myers>

<http://tinyurl.com/zlcp8u9>

<http://donaldprothero.com/quotes.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/hp2vd4v>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=Lee+Strobel%27s>

<http://tinyurl.com/zbl54ww>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjFgcOId-ZY>

<http://tinyurl.com/j9nkey5>

<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zvyyhxn>

<http://listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/>

<http://tinyurl.com/c72j7wv>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_replication>

<http://tinyurl.com/goxgec9>

<https://edthemanicstreetpreacher.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dawkins-
berlinski/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zmv3xf2>

<https://www.theguardian.com/science/head-quarters/2014/feb/06/22-
answers-creationism-evolution-bill-nye-ken-ham-debate>

<http://tinyurl.com/hwjf83d>

<http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/dumb-things-creationists-
say/>

<http://tinyurl.com/zq9wt5k>

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/20/magazine/unintelligent-design.html?
_r=0>

<http://tinyurl.com/h7ubjta>

<http://www.eoht.info/page/Creationism+scientists+ranked+by+idiocy>

<http://tinyurl.com/h5y2gao>

<https://www.chess.com/groups/forumview/18-creationist-arguments-
debunked>

<http://tinyurl.com/zb7sfyr>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Category:Creationism>

<http://tinyurl.com/zt8dycq>

<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/28/creation-origin-life-
future-adam-rutherford-review>

<http://tinyurl.com/hsj6u6y>

<http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2016/06/07/what-do-physicists-
think-of-michio-kaku/>

<http://tinyurl.com/j32bskg>

<http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/howscienceworks_16>

<http://tinyurl.com/3p4e7mx>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin>

<http://tinyurl.com/jyzjfar>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel>

<http://tinyurl.com/pcqylyj>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/7vw8ozk>

<http://www.famousscientists.org/charles-darwin/>

<http://tinyurl.com/jpr7p5v>

<http://darwin-online.org.uk/biography.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/5p6znj>

"Creation science" has not entered the curriculum for a reason so
simple and so basic that we often forget to mention it: because it is
false, and because good teachers understand exactly why it is false.
What could be more destructive of that most fragile yet most precious
commodity in our entire intellectual heritage -- good teaching -- than
a bill forcing honourable teachers to sully their sacred trust by
granting equal treatment to a doctrine not only known to be false, but
calculated to undermine any general understanding of science as an
enterprise? - Stephen Jay Gould.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould>

<http://tinyurl.com/jc3ckub>

<http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-human-evolution>

<http://tinyurl.com/jsalxfe>

<http://americanloons.blogspot.com/search?q=macarthur>

<http://tinyurl.com/jenrqkq>

<http://www.annualreviews.org/journal/ecolsys>

<http://tinyurl.com/z8o6zan>

<http://www.cell.com/trends/ecology-evolution/home>

<http://tinyurl.com/pwg6fak>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ibEaIPtMk>

<http://tinyurl.com/hy7xymb>

<http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Falldidit#Falldidit>

<http://tinyurl.com/z4z77ra>
John Locke
2017-06-15 12:48:05 UTC
Post by Bob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX8M7YGM1l8
...don't you ever learn Dunky ? This video is the same, tired, old,
totally debunked arguments that creationists have been recycling
pointlessly for years.

http://www.avg.com
Bob
2017-06-15 13:04:02 UTC
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.

"A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they
do not know the voice of strangers."
(John 10:5)

Those whom God has chosen to condemn to Hell instinctively choose
to believe you.

"Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe
what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe
the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
(2 Thessalonians 2:11-12)

What God has sovereignly decreed to happen, will happen.

Your words are empty and worthless.

You are not having any effect in what anyone believes.

Everything will remain just as it was before you were born, and will be
long after you're dead.

You are only wasting what little bit of time you have left.
Davej
2017-06-15 13:47:30 UTC
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Kevrob
2017-06-15 14:03:46 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."

2017-06-15 14:30:25 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
aaa
2017-06-16 07:47:47 UTC
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for. You have been shown
why evolution is wrong, and why God's creation is right. What more do
you want?

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-16 10:48:30 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
You said "all deserve to know the existence of God."
I want to know why God not giving us what you say we all deserve.
aaa
2017-06-17 05:06:50 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
You have been given all you need to realize God's existence.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-17 09:36:50 UTC
Post by aaa
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for. You have been shown
why evolution is wrong, and why God's creation is right. What more do
you want?
You said "all deserve to know the existence of God."
I want to know why God not giving us what you say we all deserve.
You have been given all you need to realize God's existence.
I was quite shocked to see you say we all deserve something
God does not give us.
Peter Pan
2017-06-17 20:14:26 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
Do you think God sends us The Word via messengers
disguised as passionately credulous kooks, spouting
philosophical nonsense, flat-out lies, and
easily-discredited junk-sciency theories? And then when
men don't heed the kook's word, they all burn in hell?
Is that all we need to realize God's existence?

In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.

Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Smiler
2017-06-18 01:08:36 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
And why does god always pick morons to be his spokespeople?
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279
to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
Peter Pan
2017-06-18 08:48:50 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
I'm afraid God has recalled this particular moron from
her spokeskook role. You'd think an omniscient, all-wise
deity would be know better.

Not to fear, a new one will be along any time now.
Smiler
2017-06-18 23:33:30 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
The non-existent often make bad choices.
Not to fear, a new one will be along any time now.
But that's exactly what I _do_ fear.
aaa
2017-06-19 04:30:37 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
That's a projection. I don't speak for God. I give my testimony based on
my understanding of God. It's for you to verify my testimony based on
your own learning and understanding of God. My testimony simply shows
that God has given us all we need to realize his existence.
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Peter Pan
2017-06-19 05:37:19 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
What you mean by "verify my testimony" is that everyone
should agree with you. In fact your testimony has been
investigated and found false.

Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
In other words, god is AWOL.
aaa
2017-06-19 14:52:56 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Bob
[...]
That's just an empty claim. You haven't been able to prove me wrong.
Post by Peter Pan
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me. I volunteered without fully understanding what I
was getting myself into. However, it has always been a rewarding
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to test
more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear when one
can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a mere human, that
isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward peeing in my pants
right where I stood, but I will never give up.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Peter Pan
2017-06-19 16:09:12 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Bob
[...]
You are waiting for someone to agree with you, right?
Have you seen that happen yet?

Nobody is going to verify your testimony for you, because
nothing you've said makes any sense. You failed
spectacularly when you tried to make a scientific case,
because you had none. Nobody was fooled.

Then you tried to change the subject to "spiritual
evidence". Who's going to believe you about that when
you can't even back up your scientific theories?

The real question is, where's your evidence.
The real answer is, there isn't any.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me. I volunteered without fully understanding what I
was getting myself into. However, it has always been a rewarding
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to test
more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear when one
can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a mere human, that
isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward peeing in my pants
right where I stood, but I will never give up.
Now you have a few clues about what you got yourself
into. Maybe you should listen to what people are saying.
It's not too late to open your eyes and mind, and walk
away from your cult-imposed ignorance. Put on a pair of
dry pants and demand some answers from God.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
You came to save atheists, and got hammered.
Is God bailing you out?
aaa
2017-06-20 12:34:49 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Bob
[...]
I don't need agreement. Everyone needs to agree with the truth.
Post by Peter Pan
Nobody is going to verify your testimony for you, because
nothing you've said makes any sense. You failed
spectacularly when you tried to make a scientific case,
because you had none. Nobody was fooled.
That's just empty denial. My testimony is already a verified fact. To
verify my testimony is not for me. It's for you to recognize the truth.
Post by Peter Pan
Then you tried to change the subject to "spiritual
evidence". Who's going to believe you about that when
you can't even back up your scientific theories?
I don't have any scientific theory. I only have my simple logic based on
the scientific law. You fail to understand the scientific law correctly.
That is not my problem.
Post by Peter Pan
The real question is, where's your evidence.
The real answer is, there isn't any.
That is just blind denial in the face of the spiritual evidence I have
already shown. You make up your speech despite what I have already done
as if nothing has happened. Such willful blindness only makes you look
stupid.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me. I volunteered without fully understanding what I
was getting myself into. However, it has always been a rewarding
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to test
more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear when one
can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a mere human, that
isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward peeing in my pants
right where I stood, but I will never give up.
Now you have a few clues about what you got yourself
into. Maybe you should listen to what people are saying.
It's not too late to open your eyes and mind, and walk
away from your cult-imposed ignorance. Put on a pair of
dry pants and demand some answers from God.
Too late. My decision was made from the very beginning regardless the
consequences. It's a decision based on the faith within me. Everything
in the universe can change, but the faith within me is never going to
change. My mind can always change, but the faith within me is never
going to change, and I have to follow the faith no matter what happens.
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
You came to save atheists, and got hammered.
Is God bailing you out?
Your projection is ridiculous. Only God can save people. What makes you
think that I'm capable to save anyone when I myself need to be saved by
God in the first place? I can see you have greatly overestimated my
personal ability. Is that some kind of twisted flattery?

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Smiler
2017-06-19 23:49:30 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times.
Therefore, god is in your turds.
Ted
2017-06-20 00:01:21 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times.
Therefore, god is in your turds.
In fact, that's his favorite place to hang out because he feels a sense of
identity with shit, especially bullshit.
aaa
2017-06-20 12:51:52 UTC
<snip>
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
Omnipresent = everywhere at all times.
Therefore, god is in your turds.
No. God is within you helping you to understand what turd is. You don't
want the turd getting into your own heart.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:31:08 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Bob
[...]
You haven't proven yourself right.
You make up fictitious version of SLoT and claim you proved something when all you did was prove your refusal to accept reality.
You call the verified science of evolution to be a philosophy which is a lie.
You claim that cells pray and that hearts do soething other than pump blood.
So far all you have done is prove you are an idiot.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots,
or you are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me.
Duh.

I volunteered without fully understanding what I
Post by aaa
was getting myself into.
You mean you were awake?

Post by aaa
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to test
more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear when one
can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a mere human, that
isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward peeing in my pants
right where I stood, but I will never give up.
There is no evidence that you learned anything, but then you didn't really know any of the things you speak of.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
If god is everywhere, then he is nowhere in particular which is not to be.
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
aaa
2017-06-20 13:01:47 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:47:47 +0800, aaa
Post by aaa
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 22:30:25 +0800, aaa
Post by aaa
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 9:47:34 AM UTC-4,
On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 8:04:01 AM UTC-5,
Post by Bob
[...]
That's just your blind denial. I don't have any version of the second
law. It's all your misunderstanding because you don't understand the
second law yourself.
Post by aaa
Your testimony simply shows that either God sends idiots, or you
are an idiot not sent by God.
God did not send me.
Duh.
I volunteered without fully understanding what I
Post by aaa
was getting myself into.
You mean you were awake?
Only to a certain degree, yes. If I had been fully awoken, I wouldn't be
here as I am now.
Post by aaa
learning experience even though my faith in God has been put to
test more than I would like to. The good thing is, there is no fear
when one can finally rely on the faith in one's own heart. As a
mere human, that isn't easy. I have found myself a complete coward
peeing in my pants right where I stood, but I will never give up.
There is no evidence that you learned anything, but then you didn't
really know any of the things you speak of.
You are talking to the mirror. The cluelessness belongs to you.
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's really
God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles, and by
telling John Denver things nobody else could have known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of
you. God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
In other words, god is AWOL.
No. God is always omnipresent.
If god is everywhere, then he is nowhere in particular which is not to be.
No. God is always with you. God is wherever you are. That is what means
by being omnipresent.
Post by aaa
Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness,
intelligence, happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life
itself.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-19 06:42:50 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
aaa's God needs a firmware update but his God is no longer supported.

If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
aaa
2017-06-19 15:01:10 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God. All one needs is to
realize it. Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
consciousness of Christ.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-06-19 23:41:00 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God. All one needs is to
realize it. Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
consciousness of Christ.
Please answer my question.

If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
aaa
2017-06-20 13:02:59 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God. All one needs is to
realize it. Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
consciousness of Christ.
Please answer my question.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
The world of God is not for you to know unless you can give up the sin.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:33:04 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God.
Just like many other fairy tales.

All one needs is to
Post by aaa
realize it.
It5 will be realized when god pokes his head out of the clouds and proves it.

Paradise isn't another place. Paradise is realized by the
Post by aaa
consciousness of Christ.
Another imaginary character.
Does not exist because spiritual evidence is a nonsense term.
aaa
2017-06-20 13:07:06 UTC
Post by aaa
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of
you. God is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If God was to make everything good would everything be good?
Everything has always been good in the world of God.
Just like many other fairy tales.
That's just your own imagination. You have no idea what you are talking
about.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
All one needs is to
Post by aaa
realize it.
It5 will be realized when god pokes his head out of the clouds and proves it.
That's never going to happen. Your imagination never has anything to do
with God.
Post by aaa
consciousness of Christ.
Another imaginary character.
Speaking like a real idiot without the least of philosophical understanding.
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Does not exist because spiritual evidence is a nonsense term.
That's just foolish blind denial in the face of the actual evidence that
have already been shown.

happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:18:51 UTC
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you.
The nonexistent never seem to be available.

God
Then you are saying god is imaginary. If god were real there would be real external evidence that would prove it to the entire world at once. All thins bullshit about having to "realize" god is just another way of saying you have nothing.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:24:44 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
That's a projection.
Why is every fact about a projection? You speak as if god were real. You claim the bible is inerrant and true, which is patently false.
If you aren't speaking for god, then shut the fuck up you moron.

I don't speak for God. I give my testimony based on
Post by aaa
my understanding of God.
Which is the problem. you don't understand anything about god and have no way of proving your imaginary god exists so you make shit up and then claim it is the truth.

Post by aaa
your own learning and understanding of God.
Sorry, but you are the one with the b urden of proof that you have failed to meet. You can't win by making things up and ignoring facts.

My testimony simply shows
Post by aaa
that God has given us all we need to realize his existence.
Your testimony proves that you are a moronic, brain damaged troll.
Post by aaa
Post by Peter Pan
In the movie "Oh God!", God (George Burns) convinces the
skeptical everyman-character (John Denver) that he's
really God by a series of awesome yet low-key miracles,
and by telling John Denver things nobody else could have
known.
Why can't God do that? Why does he hide from us?
Because God is not for you to see and communicate in front of you. God
is for you to reflect and realize from within you.
If an omnipotent god can not be bothered to show himself, I want to know what he's hiding.
Does not exist.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:15:16 UTC
Post by Bob
[...]
Except for an actual god. You have nothing.
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:14:08 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
Why is God not giving us what you say we all deserve?
You have been shown the evidence of God you ask for.
No, you have compiled a list of things which prove nothing ABOUT ANY GOD.

You have been shown
Post by aaa
why evolution is wrong,
No, you made up a bullshit version of the SLoT and proved you are an idiot.

and why God's creation is right.

You have not proven god and you have not proven creation.

What more do
Post by aaa
you want?
Reality in place of your brain damaged ramblings and lies that prove nothing.
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Not evidence of god
John Locke
2017-06-20 00:40:01 UTC
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 17:14:08 -0700 (PDT), Cloud Hobbit
Post by aaa
you want?
Reality in place of your brain damaged ramblings and lies that prove nothing.
happiness, faith, courage, peace, freedom, and life itself.
Not evidence of god
...I'm beginning to think that even if they could prove the existence
of some god they wouldn't want to. What if they found out it was just
a lazy old cow, sitting on a cloud, never heard of Jesus and didn't
give a rat's ass about the human infestation earth. Scratch all the
religions on the planet...except maybe the Hindus...they might be
able to spin the sacred cow thing and salvage their ideology.

http://www.avg.com
Cloud Hobbit
2017-06-20 00:08:14 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
That's because all deserve to know the existence of God before they go
their separate ways so that they will have no excuse for the doomed fate
they have chosen for themselves.
What people deserve3 to know is that there is no such thing as god, no such thing as the supernatural and no such thing as ID. They need to know that all religions that posit any god or gods are bullshit. They need to know that it is impossible to discuss religion with believers without the believers lying.
You know, like you do.
John Baker
2017-06-15 14:44:18 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Please seek professional psychiatric help.
Oh, he won't. He'd have to have a shred of doubt to do that.
It's perfect circular logic. He claims to have been picked
to believe this nonsense by the Bastard Operator From Heaven.
Those of us who aren't picked are doomed to not understand.
Why he bothers with these electronic fewmets he leaves is,
as the sisters taught me as a child, "a mystery."
No mystery. He's just an asshole.
2017-06-15 14:50:02 UTC
Post by Bob
Those whom God has chosen to receive salvation innately know that
you are a liar.
Innately's whore from Catch-22?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed