This should make Codie very happy.
Add Reply
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-09-13 21:58:42 UTC
Or not. One can never tell with him.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article173038381.html

AA
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
2017-09-13 22:10:06 UTC
Protesters in Charlottesville call Jefferson ‘racist and rapist,’
And why you think he was not...
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-09-13 22:21:59 UTC
And why you think I say he was not?
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
So you agree he was a racist and a rapist, right? Any decent human being would want to see him demoted from his pedestal then. And I believe you're a decent human being.....
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-09-13 23:21:57 UTC
Post by Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
Protesters in Charlottesville call Jefferson ‘racist and rapist,’
And why you think he was not...
And why you think I say he was not?
So you agree he was a racist and a rapist, right? Any decent human being would want to see him demoted from his pedestal then. And I believe you're a decent human being.....
He was an extraordinary man, and he was also a racist and a rapist.

And people should be aware of this, warts and all.

aa
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
2017-09-14 16:31:41 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
Protesters in Charlottesville call Jefferson ‘racist and rapist,’
And why you think he was not...
And why you think I say he was not?
So you agree he was a racist and a rapist, right? Any decent human being would want to see him demoted from his pedestal then. And I believe you're a decent human being.....
He was an extraordinary man, and he was also a racist and a rapist.
So for you racism and raping are extraordinary qualities?
Thomas Jefferson was an impious vain talker and NO amount of propaganda would erase those facts...
aa
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-09-14 17:19:23 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
And people should be aware of this, warts and all.
aa
I'm sad about you problems with reading comprehension.

Are you still in Atlanta? There are a number of free adult literacy programs there.

http://education.gsu.edu/research/research-centers/adult-literacy-research-center/adult-literacy-organizations/

AA
Evolve This Then We Will Talk About Science
2017-09-14 17:32:39 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
I'm sad about you problems with reading comprehension.
Are you still in Atlanta? There are a number of free adult literacy programs there.
I am glad you know where you could go to get help. So when are you going to sign up for your next class? Avoid evolution If you could.....
AA
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-15 21:11:04 UTC
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 3:49:57 PM UTC-7, Evolve This Then We=
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 6:22:03 PM UTC-4, Atlatl Axolotl wr=
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 3:10:11 PM UTC-7, The Chief Castr=
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 5:58:45 PM UTC-4, Atlatl Axolot=
=20
=20
Protesters in Charlottesville call Jefferson =E2=80=98racist and r=
apist,=E2=80=99=20
=20
=20
And why you think he was not...
=20
And why you think I say he was not?
=20
=20
=20
So you agree he was a racist and a rapist, right? Any decent human bein=
g would want to see him demoted from his pedestal then. And I believe you'r=
e a decent human being.....
=20
He was an extraordinary man, and he was also a racist and a rapist.
So for you racism and raping are extraordinary qualities?
Where did he say that?

He was a brilliant extraordinary man with a horrible flaw.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
2017-09-15 21:25:54 UTC
[...]
He was Brilliant.... he was brilliant, he was this, he was that, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah as If the world had never seen brilliant men before.
You know what! We don't care about your propaganda anymore, fool.
Thomas Jefferson as the world will know soon was an ANTICHRIST.
2017-09-15 09:13:38 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
Protesters in Charlottesville call Jefferson ‘racist and rapist,’
And why you think he was not...
And why you think I say he was not?
So you agree he was a racist and a rapist, right? Any decent human being would want to see him demoted from his pedestal then. And I believe you're a decent human being.....
He was an extraordinary man, and he was also a racist and a rapist.
And people should be aware of this, warts and all.
How do you know he was a rapist? They were together for decades, Jefferson would have let her stay in Paris as a free woman (she chose to return to her children), she was more of a maid than a slave and Jefferson did free her to live with two of her already freed children ten years before her death. TJ
knew that she was his sister in law and freed all their kids after giving
them all job training and an education to get by on.

Yes, Jefferson was a slave owner, but let's get the Sally Hemmings story straight.
Your Founding Fathers Erred
Because he was a rapist. He took advantage sexually of a helpless slave.....
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-16 22:08:00 UTC
On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 7:22:01 PM UTC-4, Atlatl Axolotl wrot=
[...]
How do you know he was a rapist?=20
Because he was a rapist. He took advantage sexually of a helpless slave....=
.
It's freaking me out that Cody and I agree on something.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-09-16 23:48:00 UTC

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Stopped_clock

aa
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-17 18:04:55 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Indeed.

Fortunately, I wasn't incapacitated by the shock since I've already had the shock of agreeing with Krauthammer and Will on certain issues with Trump.
Atlatl Axolotl
2017-09-17 19:41:29 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Yeah, I still remember the first time I managed to get through a
Krauthammer essay in TIME magazine without actually throwing
it across the room. A milestone.

And I've always had a weakness for George F. Will, even when I disagree,
sometimes strongly. The boy can write.

A recent favorite, from back during the campaign:

"Trump, as usual, offered apoplexy as an argument."

aa
Jeanne Douglas
2017-09-17 23:16:07 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
[...]
Beautiful.

But I can basically only read his baseball stuff.
Don't pardon my language. You're full of shit.
The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
No, I won't because mine is more offensive, bendee.....
Don Martin
2017-09-20 22:12:16 UTC
Post by Atlatl Axolotl
Post by The Chief Castrator Of The Jews
Protesters in Charlottesville call Jefferson ‘racist and rapist,’
And why you think he was not...
And why you think I say he was not?
So you agree he was a racist and a rapist, right? Any decent human being would want to see him demoted from his pedestal then. And I believe you're a decent human being.....
He was an extraordinary man, and he was also a racist and a rapist.
And people should be aware of this, warts and all.
How do you know he was a rapist?
Because he was a rapist. He took advantage sexually of a helpless slave.....
Don't pardon my language. You're full of shit.
I don't mind that so much as the part that leaks out onto the
newsgroup. If only he were not so incontinent!
2017-09-16 05:32:19 UTC
[...]
She belonged to him so she had no choice in the matter.

It's no different than a boss today expecting his secretary to sleep with him. Well, except that the secretary does have the option of quitting.

Or it's like Fox News.
2017-09-20 19:59:38 UTC
[...]
We don't know that she didn't. She was supposed to be a beautiful woman
and TJ's sister-in-law. She was trained and educated more than most slaves.
She could have said no and he might have left her alone. In Paris, she could have stayed as a free woman, but she wanted to be with her children. And,
she did get a promise from him to free their kids when they became adults.
Plus they were educated and trained in self-supporting occupations. And, they
weren't sent to Liberia.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
It's no different than a boss today expecting his secretary to sleep with him. Well, except that the secretary does have the option of quitting.
Or it's like Fox News.
We'll never know. From the sound of things (lots of books by historians),
she and their kids were a lot better off than they could have been. And,
the Christopher Hitchen's bio was painfully honest.