Why Did 50 Priests Leave the Roman Catholic Church?
2017-08-12 09:00:31 UTC

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold
by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief
and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of
the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his
voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and
the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A stranger they
will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know
the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
a322x1n
2017-08-12 12:50:04 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/mjTVv5rXCgA
We want to torture ourselves watching your videos,
why again, Bob???
Africa-Has-No-Boss-But-Jesus
Because you think Catholic must mean ROMAN? Do you realize that Orthodox are Catholic too????? So it doesn't matter how the popes manage their virtual country...
Tim
2017-08-12 17:11:18 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/mjTVv5rXCgA
--
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold
by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief
and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of
the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his
voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and
the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A stranger they
will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know
the voice of strangers."
[John 10:1-5]
They left to go to bugger Viva Pedophile.

Viva Pedophile: "Dear gawd, please send me 100 more!!!"

:-O
%
tim's own words
PeteFJ
2017-08-13 07:20:50 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/mjTVv5rXCgA
Do you lot ever use Usenet to express your own thoughts and ideas? It
seems like you're prophets and parrots for youtube. No entry on youtube
no posting from you!

PFJ
To contact the author then write to pfjames2000DOTicloudDOTcom
Cloud Hobbit
2017-08-13 09:39:12 UTC
Post by Bob
http://youtu.be/mjTVv5rXCgA
--
They needed the new book 50 Ways to Screw a Choirboy.

They ran out of KY.

Protestant boys are cuter.

Christianity is insanity.
v***@gmail.com
2017-08-13 16:24:17 UTC
Christianity is insanity.
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
Cloud Hobbit
2017-08-13 22:30:38 UTC
Unevidenced claim dismissed.
Kevrob
2017-08-13 23:34:10 UTC
Christianity is insanity.
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
Unevidenced claim dismissed.
"By their fruits you will know them” (Matt 7:20)

I have read your favorite book.

One who hasn't read the babble can still see what self-proclaimed
Christians have done. That's enough data to judge.the Augustinian/
Calvinist doctrine of "original sin" is one of the most pernicious
doctrines in world history. It justified, among other things,
the African slave trade, the removal of the tribes in what
is now the USA, and the Protestant plantation of Ulster.

Get gone, troll.

2017-08-13 23:47:34 UTC
Christianity is insanity.
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
Unevidenced claim dismissed.
"By their fruits you will know them” (Matt 7:20)
I have read your favorite book.
One who hasn't read the babble can still see what self-proclaimed
Christians have done. That's enough data to judge.the Augustinian/
Calvinist doctrine of "original sin" is one of the most pernicious
doctrines in world history. It justified, among other things,
the African slave trade, the removal of the tribes in what
is now the USA, and the Protestant plantation of Ulster.
Get gone, troll.
Kevin R
The bible is NOT my favorite book.
My favorite books deal with auto mechanics,engineering and Supreme Court cases.`

Jeewhiz golly, Kevy boy. It looks like you are WRONG AGAIN.
Kevrob
2017-08-14 00:10:56 UTC
Christianity is insanity.
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
Unevidenced claim dismissed.
"By their fruits you will know them” (Matt 7:20)
I have read your favorite book.
One who hasn't read the babble can still see what self-proclaimed
Christians have done. That's enough data to judge.the Augustinian/
Calvinist doctrine of "original sin" is one of the most pernicious
doctrines in world history. It justified, among other things,
the African slave trade, the removal of the tribes in what
is now the USA, and the Protestant plantation of Ulster.
Get gone, troll.
Kevin R
The bible is NOT my favorite book.
My favorite books deal with auto mechanics,engineering and Supreme Court cases.`
Jeewhiz golly, Kevy boy. It looks like you are WRONG AGAIN.
So sorry. Why not go bother a automobile group, then?

2017-08-14 11:37:31 UTC
=20
Post by Cloud Hobbit
Christianity is insanity.
=20
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
=20
Unevidenced claim dismissed.
=20
"By their fruits you will know them=E2=80=9D (Matt 7:20)
=20
I have read your favorite book.
=20
One who hasn't read the babble can still see what self-proclaimed
Christians have done. That's enough data to judge.the Augustinian/
Calvinist doctrine of "original sin" is one of the most pernicious
doctrines in world history. It justified, among other things,=20
the African slave trade, the removal of the tribes in what=20
is now the USA, and the Protestant plantation of Ulster.
=20
Get gone, troll.
=20
Kevin R
The bible is NOT my favorite book.
My favorite books deal with auto mechanics,engineering and Supreme Court ca=
ses.`
Jeewhiz golly, Kevy boy. It looks like you are WRONG AGAIN.
You act like there's something wrong with being wrong.
2017-08-13 23:38:57 UTC
Christianity is insanity.
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
Unevidenced claim dismissed.
There is a way to prove me wrong. All you need do is answer some questions
on the bible I will prepare. If you get 75% of them right, I will admit that
you probably read it. However, the issue is whether you have already read it before you take the quiz. Therefore, I will impose a 30 minute time limit on the quiz so you don't have time to look up the answers.

If you want to proceed, put your agreement in a separate thread on AA.
Ted
As though somebody might want to cheat on one of your quizzes? LOL.
Kevrob
2017-08-14 00:09:14 UTC
Christianity is insanity.
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
Unevidenced claim dismissed.
There is a way to prove me wrong. All you need do is answer some questions
on the bible I will prepare. If you get 75% of them right, I will admit that
you probably read it. However, the issue is whether you have already read it before you take the quiz. Therefore, I will impose a 30 minute time limit on the quiz so you don't have time to look up the answers.
If you want to proceed, put your agreement in a separate thread on AA.
Screw off. I haven't read it, other than searching for
a quote, in 35 years. I haven't got the thing memorized.

Besides reading the thing, I had it read AT me at least once a week,
and from twice to often 10 times a week when I was both an altar boy
and a choir boy. when I was in high school, I was often the clown
at the podium reading it to the congregation.

Why would I want you as a test proctor, you troll?!

2017-08-14 02:04:30 UTC
Christianity is insanity.
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
Unevidenced claim dismissed.
There is a way to prove me wrong. All you need do is answer some questions
on the bible I will prepare. If you get 75% of them right, I will admit that
you probably read it. However, the issue is whether you have already read it before you take the quiz. Therefore, I will impose a 30 minute time limit on the quiz so you don't have time to look up the answers.
If you want to proceed, put your agreement in a separate thread on AA.
I don't claim and have never claimed to be an expert on what the bible says but I have some of it and I have done enough research on my own to know that it is full of fiction and Bronze age stupidity.

There is no reason for me to take a test given by someone who is known to be dishonest, can't count to 30, and doesn;t know what a lie is or what constitutes legitimate evidence.
Jeanne Douglas
2017-08-14 11:36:36 UTC
Christianity is insanity.
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
Unevidenced claim dismissed.
There is a way to prove me wrong. All you need do is answer some questions
on the bible I will prepare. If you get 75% of them right, I will admit that
you probably read it. However, the issue is whether you have already read it before you take the quiz. Therefore, I will impose a 30 minute time limit on the quiz so you don't have time to look up the answers.
If you want to proceed, put your agreement in a separate thread on AA.
Why are you so desperate to get someone, anyone, to take one of your silly grade school quizzes? You do know they prove absolutely nothing, right?
2017-08-14 03:15:45 UTC
Christianity is insanity.
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
How do you know he's never read the bible?
2017-08-15 00:13:44 UTC
Christianity is insanity.
You never read the bible. How the hell would you know?
How do you know he's never read the bible?
--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279