Licking Paris Hilton's pussy cures cancer!
Add Reply
Chas Bowman
2017-01-05 14:18:11 UTC
This is not a joke. If you have cancer, you should lick Paris
Hilton's pussy and be cured.
thank you, I'll lick her asshole too.
I'll just let her blow me and be done with it.
&
2017-01-05 15:26:23 UTC
Post by Chas Bowman
This is not a joke. If you have cancer, you should lick Paris
Hilton's pussy and be cured.
thank you, I'll lick her asshole too.
I'll just let her blow me and be done with it.
fake flooding some times terroristic threats its to hide online
dealing they steal your credit card numbers too its from peter j ross
gregory hall and alt usenet kooks report them to fbi . i win
Phat Whorses
2017-01-06 13:26:24 UTC
Post by &
Post by Chas Bowman
This is not a joke. If you have cancer, you should lick Paris
Hilton's pussy and be cured.
thank you, I'll lick her asshole too.
I'll just let her blow me and be done with it.
fake flooding some times terroristic threats its to hide online
dealing they steal your credit card numbers too its from peter j ross
gregory hall and alt usenet kooks report them to fbi . i suk peeders
& is a homo